Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 09:33:46 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: SALE TODAY ONLY! 3 RGH Xboxes And 1 JTAG + Power Bricks - 30 Day warranty!  (Read 1633 times)
bitcoin-rigs.com (OP)

Activity: 77
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 03, 2012, 06:07:05 PM
Last edit: February 10, 2012, 04:48:22 PM by bitcoin-rigs.com

I am selling 4 consoles. All prices include shipping in the USA and consoles come with a 30 day warranty. All consoles have no history of RROD. All running latest LT+ firmware and Dec 6th dashboard. Comes with a CD with NAND dump and keys. Also included is a Freestyle Dash install disk to install it (and dashlaunch) on your own hard drive.

$110 - Xenon JTAG - Thermal compound replaced so it runs very cool - Includes a 203W power brick and component AV cable.

2 of these @ $140 each - Falcon RGH console - Matrix Glitcher II chip - about 10 second boot/glitch time. Includes a power brick. Can include component AV cable for $5 additional.

$175 - Jasper 512MB NAND RGH console - Matrix Glitcher II chip - about 5 second boot/glitch time. Includes a power brick. Can include component AV cable for $5 additional. Will come with Freestyle Dash installed on internal memory.

Let me know if you have any questions. Thanks for checking out my thread! I run a computer repair business and have been soldering for several years so the installs of the glitch chips are professional. I am willing to accept broken/unwanted xboxes/xbox parts in trade towards any of the consoles I have for sale. Let me know if you have something to trade and what you want to get for it and we can try to work out a deal.
http://www.sethscomputer.com
Pics of one of my installs and consoles: http://imgur.com/a/hrs36

Prices are in USD but note that payments are to be made with Bitcoin at the current exchange rate to equal the USD prices.

NOTE: Even though my username is bitcoin-rigs.com, I let the domain run out and now it is owned by someone trying to sell it for rip-off prices.  I am not the one selling it and I have no control of it :-(
"You Asked For Change, We Gave You Coins" -- casascius
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
likuidxd

Activity: 476
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 03, 2012, 06:13:42 PM

Are they banned?

bitcoin-rigs.com (OP)

View Profile
February 03, 2012, 07:31:30 PM

None of them are banned.  Haven't been online since they were modded.

NOTE: Even though my username is bitcoin-rigs.com, I let the domain run out and now it is owned by someone trying to sell it for rip-off prices.  I am not the one selling it and I have no control of it :-(
bitcoin-rigs.com (OP)

View Profile
February 04, 2012, 04:28:35 PM

Bump!

bitcoin-rigs.com (OP)

View Profile
February 05, 2012, 04:24:04 PM

Bump!  I just aquired a bunch of extra power bricks so all systems now include a power brick at no extra charge :-)

bitcoin-rigs.com (OP)

View Profile
February 06, 2012, 02:32:04 PM

Bump!  I am slightly negotiable on the prices so make an offer in BTC :-)

Hobo66

Activity: 1344
Merit: 502

View Profile
February 06, 2012, 05:04:48 PM

How much for an old school power brick? (the two prong type)

Code:
                                  ██▄▄              ▄▄██
                                   █████▄        ▄█████
      ▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄     █████▄      ▄█████      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
  ▄███████████▄    █████████████▄    █████▄    ▄█████   ▄▄███████████▄    █████     █████
 █████▀▀▀▀██████   ██████▀▀▀██████    █████▄  ▄█████   ▄█████▀▀▀▀▀█████▄   █████   █████
█████  ▄▄█████▀▀   █████     █████     █████▄▄█████    █████       █████    █████ █████
██████████▀▀       █████     █████      ██████████     █████       █████     █████████
 ██████▀ ▄▄▄█▄     █████     █████       ████████      ▀█████▄▄▄▄▄█████▀      ███████
  ▀████████████    █████     █████        █████        ▀▀███████████▀         █████
     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀      ▀▀▀▀▀     ▀▀▀▀▀         ▀▀▀▀             ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀           █████
                                                                             █████
                                                                            █████
                                                                           █████
                    ▄▄▄████▄
▀████▄▄▄          ▄██████████
 ▀███████▄       ▄██████████
  ▀████████      ██████████
   █████████    ██████████▀
    █████████  ▄█████████▀
     █████████ ██████████
      ██████████████████
      ▀████████████████
       ▀█████████████▀
        ▀████████████▀
         ▀██████████▀
           ▀███████▀
bitcoin-rigs.com (OP)

View Profile
February 07, 2012, 04:29:36 PM

I can sell an old school power brick for 3BTC + 1BTC for shipping.  Let me know if you're interested and I can give you my bitcoin address.  I would ship USPS from Vermont.
-Seth

How much for an old school power brick? (the two prong type)

bitcoin-rigs.com (OP)

View Profile
February 10, 2012, 04:49:06 PM

Prices reduced for a quick sale today!  Need to clean out my work area.  I have over 25 xboxes to repair now!

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: