Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 09:26:42 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Cryptorush.in owner identity revealed  (Read 16948 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
JorgeStolfi

Activity: 910
Merit: 1003

View Profile
June 20, 2014, 04:59:06 PM

Yeah, why banning people who're trying to get money from your own pocket by blackmailing you?
Why should they get banned at all?
http://prntscr.com/3madl1
I see.  Well, if you had nothing to do with CryptoRush, then you have nothing to fear, of course.  He will not make accusations to the police that he knows are not true; that would backfire, badly.

If @PhoneBloks did not intend to blackmail you, but was merely demanding that you return what he thought you had stolen from him, he could not have picked a worse way of doing it.

It would be prudent to find his real identity now, or he may try blackmailing other people with other accusations, under other pseudonyms.

Academic interest in bitcoin only. Not owner, not trader, very skeptical of its longterm success.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
masterdax

Activity: 32
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 21, 2014, 06:15:50 PM

Im glad that this keyzersoze does his best to spam this thread and drive point of interest (by funny gifs and other shits) away of his name and nickname, its very funny reading Cheesy

Just to remind you his real name and address

Aleksandar Vujanov
aleksandarvujanov@gmail.com
+381 062291529
Serbia

masterdax

View Profile
June 21, 2014, 06:34:30 PM

As it is very dangerous post on this forum. (Due trust system abusing and other undergroud groups who can use its money to destroy your nick as poors Phoneblocks did)

I will create facebook page where most important informations will be mentioned. I will pay some promotion for this page and hope we will find as many cryptorush users who have been cheated as possible.

As my english is not perfect and I do not live in USA I cant drive Devianttwo in front of jury and I/we need external help.

Will inform you about fb page
masterdax

View Profile
June 21, 2014, 07:15:44 PM

I visit this forum once in a week maybe 2times a week. Instead of other members, who are online several times a day, I cant keep in touch with them. Especially Thisweekscoin, Keyzersozemc

Here is example how he tries to destroy my nickname because I supported founder of this thread (Phonebloks)

Aleksandar Vujanov (it is his real name) wrote that nickname: Phoneblocks is my 2nd, former nickname, what is not true.

Aleksandar Vujanov gave me neutral trust for that:
http://prntscr.com/3v4ck4

I mentioned in thread that I am not owner of nick Phoneblocks. Until now, he doesnt remove his shits out of my trust rating.

Most likely Aleksandar Vujanov or someone who pays him for his "services" ask other member devthedev to help him destroy my trust:
http://prntscr.com/3v4hsj

Me exorted aleksandar ? Cheesy Man you had to put that negative trust to Phoneblocks trust Cheesy You did mistake... or someone who paid you for that did not mention you have to put that negative trust at phoneblocks trust rating ? Cheesy poor amateurs

Fortunately devthedev is small fish with negative trust so he did not put my trust rating into red numbers, but they come again, with somone who has positive trust rating and if person with positive (or neutral) trust rating give me negative trust ..my overal trust rating will be negative.

Then I will be out of game same like phoneblocks is Wink Then someone else will have to come and keep this thread alive and try to fight this underground group of scammers who scam whole bitcointalk.org forum and its users.

More in my thread:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=637832.msg7116422#msg7116422

If you want to support me and keep this thread alive, please give me positive trust. Thank you
HerrAndreas

Activity: 212
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 22, 2014, 12:40:35 AM

spoiler alert for page 5.

It is like the wild west in the movies, like russia in the 90ies.
It´s you, revolutionaries, scamers, gangsters, genuises, greedy soon-to-be loosers, billionares, and  big business at a global private party. It is bitcoin. http://nakamotoinstitute.org/mempool/dont-panic/
KeyserSozeMC

Activity: 742
Merit: 500

I'm dying.

View Profile WWW
June 22, 2014, 01:35:25 PM

Im glad that this keyzersoze does his best to spam this thread and drive point of interest (by funny gifs and other shits) away of his name and nickname, its very funny reading Cheesy

Just to remind you his real name and address

Aleksandar Vujanov
aleksandarvujanov@gmail.com
+381 062291529
Serbia

BUMP

Hey, smexy. Don't waste your time. Time's precious.
masterdax

View Profile
June 22, 2014, 03:59:05 PM

I received negative trust from ill brain called aleksandar vujanor alias keyzersoze, alias thisweekscoin. I said phoneblocks is not my other account.

I report you to moderators because you are dangerous person for this forum, you have to be banned as soon as possible.
KeyserSozeMC

I'm dying.

View Profile WWW
June 22, 2014, 04:20:20 PM

I received negative trust from ill brain called aleksandar vujanor alias keyzersoze, alias thisweekscoin. I said phoneblocks is not my other account.

I report you to moderators because you are dangerous person for this forum, you have to be banned as soon as possible.

I'm not "aleksandar vujanor" if you're not phonetard.

Deal? lol

You forgot to put font size 9000.

Also, you wrote my last name wrong, on purpose. Man, you're so damn transparent.

vesperwillow

Activity: 616

View Profile
June 23, 2014, 12:50:53 PM

Well there are folks who would like the coin dispersion investigated. CR claims it was a hack, some folks claim it wasn't, things of that nature. No evidence was ever provided that it was a hack, so that has some people curious. The OP didn't approach it well it seems.

And folks who claim to have worked for CR or claimed to be owners don't want to play nice either way, which just causes more people to question their involvement.
Why the hell do they involve me? Because I was tweeting about coins they've been adding?
How the hell does that make me a "co-owner" or even "owner" of that exchange?

Or you're that extorter's friend and you wanna get rich quick, instead of putting effort in cryptos?

I'm nobody's friend in this thread, I'm just keeping track of it. I've only pointed out the ethical and legal implications of the situation, I've never accused anyone.

My efforts in crypto are moot in relation to this topic.

ice777

Activity: 60
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 25, 2014, 12:58:47 AM

@Hackshard - Remember Coinye?  Karma is a bitch

http://www.reddit.com/r/coinye/comments/1utzt9/the_devs_of_coinye_west_have_done_this_before/
masterdax

View Profile
July 11, 2014, 11:18:22 AM

1000+ btc stolen by keyzersoze and devianttwo and noone is missing his coins ? Noone care about this robbery ? Cheesy Nice
cinnamon_carter
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1018

It's about time -- All merrit accepted !!!

View Profile WWW
July 11, 2014, 11:24:25 AM

if dealing with people with names like @KeyserSozeMC and @ThisWeeksCoin wtf would you expect , here this week replaced next week ,

oh that happened a while ago ----

Check out my coin Photon
Merge Mine 5 other Blake 256 coins - 6x your hash power  https://www.blakecoin.org/

The obvious choice is not always the best choice.

LOOK DEEPER - Look into the Blake 256 Family -- CC
KeyserSozeMC

I'm dying.

View Profile WWW
July 11, 2014, 11:54:16 AM

if dealing with people with names like @KeyserSozeMC and @ThisWeeksCoin wtf would you expect , here this week replaced next week ,

devthedev
Legendary

Activity: 1050
Merit: 1004

View Profile
July 12, 2014, 03:46:12 AM
Last edit: July 13, 2014, 03:20:02 PM by devthedev

Fortunately devthedev is small fish with negative trust so he did not put my trust rating into red numbers.

Wait.. I'm a human for starters (Not a fish) and what negative trust are you talking about?

masterdax

View Profile
July 14, 2014, 10:39:12 AM

http://x3.cdn03.imgwykop.pl/c3201142/comment_O6YBejSCIJQU3rZV0v5sNNbAuQHce7cj.gif

See how is this thief laughing at his victims ? Wink I think I will start steal coins, as I see noone who was robbed by him and devianttwo care about coins no more Cheesy Great business
masterdax

View Profile
July 26, 2014, 08:53:59 PM

Another scam done by ALEKSANDAR VUJANOV (alias keyzersoze, alias thisweekscoin)

http://h2ocoin.net/

http://uk.reuters.com/article/2014/04/17/idUKnGNX8w8PDv+1c6+GNW20140417

in name of "charity" and "willing to help people" they scammed lot of "miners" ...
KeyserSozeMC

I'm dying.

View Profile WWW
July 26, 2014, 09:42:18 PM

in name of "charity" and "willing to help people" they scammed lot of "miners" ...
Coin broke 3 times because of developer's fault. Then the wallet broke. ( Entire blockchain )

None was able to fix it. Then I paid 3BTC to get it fixed. 3 weeks passed, people weren't interested in the coin anymore.

https://thewaterproject.org/community/profile/aleksandar-vujanov

Seriously, how stupid can you be? Who in the world would post his real info and phone number? - You called me 5 minutes before you make this topic on my phone with a hidden number to check if it's real. Well, it's real.

Have fun.

You asked 15k USD from me, I told you to go f yourself. You're butthurt now.
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=632906.0

JorgeStolfi

Activity: 910
Merit: 1003

View Profile
July 27, 2014, 02:36:34 AM

What a clusterfuck of pure stupidity this entire thread is.
To a certain point, it is.

But at least one crime has been committed.  Parties should take the matter to the police, otherwise the criminal(s) will be encoraged to commit more crimes.

The victims of the Cryptorush collapse should file a complaint of theft/fraud with the police, show whatever proof they have that they sent money and/or bitcoins to the site, and attach what they know about the identity of the site owners.  Then hire a lawyer and sue the owners for damages.  It does not matter why the coins were lost, or whether the site has funds to pay; the owners are responsible for returning them.

However, if the victims do not have proof of their deposits -- sorry guys, count your loss as a lesson and be smarter next time.

The OP claimed that Mr. Vujanov was one of the Cryptorush owners and demanded "his" 15'000 USD back.  Mr. Vujanov denies having been associated with Cryptorush except as advertiser, and sees the OP's request as a blackmail attempt.  If Mr. Vujanov is indeed unconnected, he has nothing to fear.  If the OP persists in accusing him on this forum, he should file a complaint with the police against the OP for libel.  If he believes that it was blackmail, he should file a complaint about that.

Conversely if the OP is convinced of Mr. Vujanov's responsability, he should include Mr. Vujanov in his theft/fraud claim (but know the consequences of making a false accusation).

Even if the police cannot do anything, filing a claim will show that the claimant is serious about his accusations.

Academic interest in bitcoin only. Not owner, not trader, very skeptical of its longterm success.
KeyserSozeMC

I'm dying.

View Profile WWW
July 27, 2014, 07:03:55 PM

What a clusterfuck of pure stupidity this entire thread is.
To a certain point, it is.

But at least one crime has been committed.  Parties should take the matter to the police, otherwise the criminal(s) will be encoraged to commit more crimes.

The victims of the Cryptorush collapse should file a complaint of theft/fraud with the police, show whatever proof they have that they sent money and/or bitcoins to the site, and attach what they know about the identity of the site owners.  Then hire a lawyer and sue the owners for damages.  It does not matter why the coins were lost, or whether the site has funds to pay; the owners are responsible for returning them.

However, if the victims do not have proof of their deposits -- sorry guys, count your loss as a lesson and be smarter next time.

The OP claimed that Mr. Vujanov was one of the Cryptorush owners and demanded "his" 15'000 USD back.  Mr. Vujanov denies having been associated with Cryptorush except as advertiser, and sees the OP's request as a blackmail attempt.  If Mr. Vujanov is indeed unconnected, he has nothing to fear.  If the OP persists in accusing him on this forum, he should file a complaint with the police against the OP for libel.  If he believes that it was blackmail, he should file a complaint about that.

Conversely if the OP is convinced of Mr. Vujanov's responsability, he should include Mr. Vujanov in his theft/fraud claim (but know the consequences of making a false accusation).

Even if the police cannot do anything, filing a claim will show that the claimant is serious about his accusations.
The only thing I'm afraid of is stupid people.

He accuses me for something I've been involved as a promoter. I had CR's logo on my website. That's the connection between me and CR. ( I shall burn in hell for this, I guess? )

Now, the point is: He tried to blackmail me for $15k. I reported him, he got banned. He made a new account and going after my posts and posting this nonsense.

I mean, what the heck is wrong with people? Cheesy

PS: I'm not going to involve any kind of authorities in this silly game, because it's waste of time. I can get his DOX pretty easy, but that wont be fun for him. After all, I'm not a person who would do that. Even if I can.

Thanks for understanding.

( Now you've become a co-owner of cryptorush. Good luck! Tongue )

masterdax

View Profile
August 06, 2014, 11:55:10 PM

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: