Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 06:00:40 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Cryptorush.in owner identity revealed  (Read 16950 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
crycurex-support

Activity: 111
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 07, 2014, 12:35:21 AM

I can confirm that thisweekscoin most probably was/is one of the owners of cryptorush.in. Why ?

I managed exchanged called crycurex.com, I bought this exchange from thisweekscoin in January 2014, he told me that he has some new script and want to sell this old script. So I decided to try it. Price was 0.9 Btc. He told me there are no known bugs or user problems or some "missing deposits" or "pending withdrawals". Later I discovered this script has lot of bugs, so I hired programmer to fix all those bugs, it costs me additional 2500 usd Sad Stupid me

Later, I discovered, that thisweekscoin left me more than 8 btc in pending withdrawals, those withdrawals were deleted from script, and he left me btc wallet empty. He said there are no pending withdawals (more details below) Bullshit. So he took 8 btc from clients, sold me shitty script for 0.9 Btc.

When I bought crycurex.com, thisweekscoin showed me his new project, new exchange script. It was www.cryptorush.in, I am 99% sure, as I remember what happened later.

Later I contacted thisweekscoin and kindly (yes I started kindly) why he left me debit of 8 btc at clients accounts. He laughed at me and sent me lot of similar gifs like he posted in this thread. As we were mainly in contact via IRC, he stopped answering my messages. When I tried contact him via new nickname, he replied, when I wrote I am new crycurex owner, he didnt reply to my messages again:)

So be careful, I have only negative experiences with him.

CryptoCurrency Exchange @ crycurex.com

One of the lowest trading fees 0.09 % per trade

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
@ThisWeeksCoin

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
August 09, 2014, 05:41:49 PM

I can confirm that thisweekscoin most probably was/is one of the owners of cryptorush.in. Why ?

I managed exchanged called crycurex.com, I bought this exchange from thisweekscoin in January 2014, he told me that he has some new script and want to sell this old script. So I decided to try it. Price was 0.9 Btc. He told me there are no known bugs or user problems or some "missing deposits" or "pending withdrawals". Later I discovered this script has lot of bugs, so I hired programmer to fix all those bugs, it costs me additional 2500 usd Sad Stupid me

Later, I discovered, that thisweekscoin left me more than 8 btc in pending withdrawals, those withdrawals were deleted from script, and he left me btc wallet empty. He said there are no pending withdawals (more details below) Bullshit. So he took 8 btc from clients, sold me shitty script for 0.9 Btc.

When I bought crycurex.com, thisweekscoin showed me his new project, new exchange script. It was www.cryptorush.in, I am 99% sure, as I remember what happened later.

Later I contacted thisweekscoin and kindly (yes I started kindly) why he left me debit of 8 btc at clients accounts. He laughed at me and sent me lot of similar gifs like he posted in this thread. As we were mainly in contact via IRC, he stopped answering my messages. When I tried contact him via new nickname, he replied, when I wrote I am new crycurex owner, he didnt reply to my messages again:)

So be careful, I have only negative experiences with him.

Oh, it's you, the crying scammer, should've figured it out.

I'm out, lmao.

Wont either bother to talk with you. Continue it, please. My skype logs are still there, lol.

I'll just leave this here:

http://prntscr.com/4b5pzc
http://prntscr.com/4b5q49
http://prntscr.com/4b5q95

Cryptorush was your "competitor" and you lost the ball. You knew I was promoting them. QQ.

Damn scammers. I knew it could be someone stupid, but did't believe you're that stupid, kid.

Anyway, you made my day. Cheesy

PS: masterdax, phoneblocks and now this account? Same writing style, same pathetic accusations without any proof.
Try photoshoping something at least, for f sake.

╔═══════════════════════════════════════╗
= Altcoin creation, promotion & giveaways =
╚═══════════════════════════════════════╝
Devianttwo

Activity: 294
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 03, 2014, 12:08:54 AM
Last edit: September 03, 2014, 06:19:50 PM by Devianttwo

Been a few months since I was on the forums.  I see that as of last month the original person who made accusations about me has made it up to 3 accounts I think now?  I thought I would go ahead and catch a few people up to speed on what happened in here and answer a few questions.

CryptoRush was an individually owned company by a user name "linkandzelda"  There where 3 people acting as owner on this company including me him and a person called Matt. ThisWeeksCoin was never a staff member of CryptoRush however he did support us and our site.  The other names mentioned in this thread as "owners of cryptorush" or "paid by cryptorush" are also completely false.  As mentioned there was only 3 acting owners of the company.  There has been many claims from this user that I stole the money.  I say with 100% Confidence that I did not steal any cash from cryptorush.  I worked on the site for 3 months and as mentioned previously I may have made $5,000 total throughout the entire lifespan that I worked for the company.  This user also claims that ThisWeeksCoin sold him crycurrex and is the original coder of CryptoRush.  I know with 100% Confidence that ThisWeeksCoin did NOT code any of cryptorush at all.  I also do not believe at all that ThisWeeksCoin was associated with CryCurrex at any point in time.  I remember when CryCurrex first started I used his site personally and offered my services as a support agent for him.  At the time CryptoRush was also starting up and I offered the same thing to them.  I joined the CryptoRush team and worked my way up fairly quickly to co-owner due to my knowledge that I could provide.  CryptoRush and CryCurrex where competitors plain and simple.  It is also well known that when CryCurrex went down that the owner of CryCurrex harassed cryptorush on this site for over a month claiming we paid people to hijack there system etcetc.  This was also proven to be completely false.  Out of the past 9 months that cryptorush has been around I have never seen someone so determined to harass another individual in my life.  It has been posted publicly before and I will post it now.  My email is deviant@HackShardGaming.net  I am the owner of HackShardGaming.net which is a minecraft gaming server.  I also have a youtube account @ http://youtube.com/user/Hackshard and I stream daily on twitch @ http://twitch.tv/HackShardGaming.  Please email me if you have any questions that I can personally answer.

I will repeat this one final time before I depart from the forums for another undisclosed amount of time.

I had nothing to do with any of the hacking that happened on CryptoRush.  I never "Scammed" any users and I never "Stole" any bitcoins.  Since CryCurrex has joined the hunt once more I should also mention that I had nothing to do with what happend with CryCurrex's site and Me and CryptoRush never "Paid" people to hijack his site as he has claimed in the past.  Have a great day everyone.

P.S. I have not worked with CryptoRush for over 6 months.  However, I am now a support agent for a new exchange that is starting up soon.  If you wish to be involved in its beta send me an email and I'll try and get you a beta key once the site starts in a week or so.  Have a great day everyone.

Want to earn 50% of each deposit? Check out the best Bitcoin referral program
www.www

Activity: 546

View Profile
September 08, 2014, 07:27:53 PM

Deviantwo shut your mouth. You are a fraud. Your place in the prison. Donkeys who want to give him his money blame yourself. One of them.
Devianttwo

Activity: 294

View Profile
September 13, 2014, 04:44:42 PM

Deviantwo shut your mouth. You are a fraud. Your place in the prison. Donkeys who want to give him his money blame yourself. One of them.

lol? Are you serious right now? P.s. Get a real name...

Want to earn 50% of each deposit? Check out the best Bitcoin referral program
www.www

View Profile
September 02, 2015, 01:16:30 AM

Bump.
Official thread CR 2.0 is locked. 5 months of silence.
Fraudsters go unpunished. Huh
Brad Harrison

Activity: 168

View Profile
September 02, 2015, 01:28:35 AM

Ya any news on these scammers and what is happening? don't let them get away!

Brad Harrison

Activity: 168

View Profile
September 02, 2015, 02:24:42 PM

SO turns out Devianttwo is a pedophile - http://qntra.net/2015/01/devianttwo-aka-robert-christophers-december-arrest-flies-under-the-radar/

http://www.columbiasheriff.org/2014/12/22/detectives-uncover-evidence-child-exploitation/

http://trilema.com/2014/robert-keith-cristopher-jr-matt-sartain-kristian-thomson-cryptorush-much-comedy-lulzgoldmine/

Picture of this pathetic human

www.www

View Profile
September 02, 2015, 07:54:07 PM

Wanted. Cool
This should be done at the official level.
mneehon

Activity: 174

View Profile
September 03, 2015, 03:46:26 AM

Current Cryptorush company registration:
http://www.dleg.state.mi.us/bcs_corp/dt_llc.asp?id_nbr=E43501&name_entity=CRYPTORUSH%20LLC
Code:
ID Num: E43501
Name:CRYPTORUSH LLC
Type: Domestic Limited Liability Company
Resident Agent:  NATHAN DRAGUN
Registered Office Address: SUITE 150 PMB 265  2723 SOUTH STATE STREET  ANN ARBOR   MI  48104
Mailing/Office Address:         
Formation/Qualification Date:5-15-2014
Jurisdiction of Origin:MICHIGAN
Managed by: Members

for more interesting links, look up his other companies, apparently he even works with US military.

www.www

View Profile
September 03, 2015, 02:35:28 PM

There are many sensitive issues on this topic.
1. The transfer of ownership from CR1.0 to CR2.0 do not took place transparently. It is no secret partnership of old and new masters. What are the reasons for cooperation. The act of goodwill looks very doubtful.
2. Who are these people. X3n0X. KD. JCJr222. CryptoRush. This is a real 4 people or just two. What are their true goals and one of them is an altruist.
3. Financial issues. It is clear that there is no money. But there are people who stole the money. Their names are announced KD. Does the prosecution of these individuals.
There are still a lot of questions. Definitely, do not cover this topic. Cool
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7]  All
  Print  

Jump to: