Bitcoin Forum
August 20, 2017, 07:40:02 PM *
News: Latest stable version of Bitcoin Core: 0.14.2  [Torrent].

Home   Help Search Donate Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][POP] ☆ POPULAR COIN ☆ The Social Coin Traded at ★Cryptopia↩ ★NOVAexchange↩  (Read 28972 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
cryptojette

Activity: 245

POP Across the Universe

View Profile
July 30, 2017, 07:12:31 PM

any price prediction of POP by the end of 2017? Any loose prediction will do...

I think it at least maintains current price and gradually goes up, if not shoot up quickly to at least 100k marketcap.

POP can shoot up fast to at least 100 litoshis + , has happened several times before

Right now it seems like some people are just taking it slow and buying up the cheap coins.

And then, really POP has a long enough chain and good enough name, it could really take off and make it to a million+ marketcap.

Users and POP holders just need to get more active.

-^.^-
Crypto Jet
Popular Coin POP
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
cryptojette

POP Across the Universe

View Profile
July 30, 2017, 07:21:41 PM

let this good coin be traded at Bittrex or Poloniex, they are both good exchanges which the traded volumes are good and sustainable.                                                                                                          
a good coin must be at the good exchanges.        

Yes, POP really needs at least one or two more well known high volume exchanges to really be taken serious on a global scale.

We have tried to reach out to some asian exchanges but no luck so far. If you know anyone that could help us out there just let me or Popular know!

-^.^-
Crypto Jet
Popular Coin POP
cryptojette

POP Across the Universe

View Profile
July 30, 2017, 07:51:58 PM

Who is the developer of this currency still active?

yes Devs seem actively engaged and dutiful

Website and Explorers have been maintained for +3years, 2 exchange listings after Cryptsy blewUp!
(major accomplishment if you see 99% of the others have not do even that)

dev where are you?!?!?!?!?

we could do it buddy.....

Hi Folks,

I am one of the original devs, I worked with the group to originally launch POP and have been active it keeping it updated, keep the websites up and sourcenodes from the start.

After doing all that I really don't have time to do much else. (we could updgrade the users donated or built a new website)

The POP chain is good the v7.1 wallets are good so it doesn't need much work there but other devs are encouraged to contribute.

I am hoping that POP users and investors can get more involved in word of mouth and keeping the market up to help raise the price and help get us on some more exchanges.

We won some good exchanges in the past from voting like Cryptsy, Allcrypt, Mint Exchange,.. the marketcap took pretty big hits when those exchanges went down.

I will be here for the users and investors but as stated, users and investors need to do some work to promote Smiley devs can't do everything.

We do have Popular who keeps the thread updated (for the most part) and manages twitter but we could really use other people working on things like that too.

Please let us know here in the thread if you have ideas and how you would like to promote POP!

-^.^-
Crypto Jet
Popular Coin POP
yoyobitcoinlagi

Activity: 6

View Profile
July 31, 2017, 01:47:55 AM

Hi Pop Coin Dev,

I just bought it from Cryptopia, we need to register this coin into several of powerful exchange markets.
https://coinmarketcap.com/exchanges/volume/24-hour/ -> register to all of them, and I think it can be traded with USD

There is a huge gap between sell order and buy order at this time.  

One  thing, if we can create ATM for this coin and spread it, the value will go up extremely.
As a developer I think it is okay if you REVEAL YOURSELF then make a proposal in one of strong pop company example Sony, and ATM company, so that they are agree to use Pop Coin as their transaction.

Or maybe you can send presentation to SoundCloud, Shazam, and Spotify, at this moment send email to them, we can do this, I have faith in this coin. Use the coin as their transaction.

The key point at here the more people use it, the more it becomes valuable, because of support from community + Strong company behind it it will go to the Mars. We are not going to the Moon, we are going to the Mars, yes Mars.
yayat

Activity: 70

Monetha ICO 31 AUGUST

View Profile
July 31, 2017, 03:05:01 AM

Hi everyone.
May i know which country of popular coins has been applied or used?
thanks.  Smiley

yoyobitcoinlagi

Activity: 6

View Profile
August 01, 2017, 04:02:58 AM

In case you are serious about this coin,  here is Popular Coin Presentation:
http://i.imgur.com/a/VY1Sl.jpg
Youtube

Popular

Activity: 28

PopularCoin to the MOON!

View Profile WWW
August 01, 2017, 11:17:37 PM

In case you are serious about this coin,  here is Popular Coin Presentation:
http://i.imgur.com/a/VY1Sl.jpg
Youtube

That was an awesome presentation!

A lot has changed with POP since then, exchanges, even PoW reward has changed.

When this speech happened it was a real honor that POP got invited and on stage with everyone that presented at that convention was a historic list. It probably one of the biggest cryptocurrency conventions that has ever happened! Watch some of the other videos from that!

There really are a lot of people that have gotten involved with POP and are holding.

We really need to do something to wake them all up!

☆PopularCoin ☆POP
aurumrex

Activity: 46

View Profile
August 12, 2017, 02:37:34 AM

Can you implement Mastrnode or/and POS option? It would attract more people. Try to offer more than other Masternode and/or POS coins offer at this moment. I think it can skyrocket this coin.

I see only POP/LTC and POP/DOGE in Cryptopia. Where is POP/BTC?
In Novaexchange only POP/LTC? Where is POP/BTC?
al7878

Activity: 110

View Profile WWW
August 18, 2017, 08:31:27 PM

hi guys
can you give me a link to dowsnload the wallet please?
thanks a lot

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12]  All
  Print  

Jump to:  

Sponsored by , a Bitcoin-accepting VPN.