Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 07:10:38 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Due to big HYPER projects like Poker site, giveaways, competitions, bounties and marketing the 500 000 HYPER MMO Development Fund will be at 450 000 HYPER soon. What should we do?
Keep sponsoring more awesome HYPER projects and spend it down to 400 000 HYPER and then preserve the fund at 400 000 HYPER - 115 (45.1%)
Limit spending (less HYPER projects) until the monthly staking brings the fund back up to 500 000 HYPER - 40 (15.7%)
Manage it how you like. HYPER seems to be going awesome keep it up! - 100 (39.2%)
Total Voters: 255

Pages: « 1 ... 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 [263] 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 ... 357 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] HYPER ~ Game Currency ~MMOs ~Poker ~ 20+ Servers~ShapeShift.io ~RPG +More!  (Read 716613 times)
CryptoDatabase
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1003

https://cryptodatabase.net

View Profile WWW
November 09, 2015, 11:46:10 PM

Hello Grin I noticed that the Game token : Hyper decreased a lot now. It used to be 20000/1Hyper. There must be a big decrease in Hyper fund or something that causes this?

I could be wrong...but....

Alts went down everywhere when Bitcoin bubbled over $500.  People dump Alts and get into BTC.  Funny thing is the decline didn't impact Hyper significantly for more than a day.  LTC, the so-called "silver" of alt coins continues to decline.  Bittrex had alts in free fall during the BTC bubble. I'm still holding losses watching the market cool down but I'm not worried at all.  This is very temporary for HYPER.  It's been ranging 1750 to 2400 for a while.  Pretty damn good for a coin this old. Maybe I'm wrong but I love it anyway.  

but why selling if btc is rising, i dont get those who are selling....but its their decision..

Well...if you have a coin worth $1 and another worth $10 but the price on the second one is now $20 and you want to take profits in actual $$$ then you'll covert your $1 coins into the $20 coins magically and take profits.  The $1 coin rolls back to $.50 and then you can get BTC when it drops back a bit say to $15 and roll back into your other $.50 and wait.

The risk in doing that is that you'll make the mistake that either one will play that game with you....  Hyper for instance rebounded very quickly.  Bitcoin has remain in a range that makes it tough to either buy or sell.

Maybe I don't understand any of this. Someone else might see it better. I'm not a trader really. I lose when I trade mostly lol....so I just sit back and speculate.

You are right, falls down to basic economics of buying cheap and selling for more.

You buy $100 worth of BTC last month and now its worth $150 you can just cash out the $150 and buy your original amount back for $100 when the price drops down.

There is the risk though of the price just increasing up and up for a while and you end up losing out on lots of profit.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
In order to achieve higher forum ranks, you need both activity points and merit points.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
zodiac3011

Activity: 770
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 10, 2015, 12:53:18 PM

Hello Grin I noticed that the Game token : Hyper decreased a lot now. It used to be 20000/1Hyper. There must be a big decrease in Hyper fund or something that causes this?

I could be wrong...but....

Alts went down everywhere when Bitcoin bubbled over $500.  People dump Alts and get into BTC.  Funny thing is the decline didn't impact Hyper significantly for more than a day.  LTC, the so-called "silver" of alt coins continues to decline.  Bittrex had alts in free fall during the BTC bubble. I'm still holding losses watching the market cool down but I'm not worried at all.  This is very temporary for HYPER.  It's been ranging 1750 to 2400 for a while.  Pretty damn good for a coin this old. Maybe I'm wrong but I love it anyway. 
Yes I admit that this price is pretty good for a coin like this Grin this reminds me of the coin that makes its name really fast: MMXIV but HYPER is more stable. It is able to survive many dumps, bitcoin's price change and the price is still stable not crashed like MMXIV Grin
Abiky
Legendary

Activity: 3178
Merit: 1359

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
November 13, 2015, 08:14:00 PM

One of the things that I noticed from Hyper is its price stability, compared to Bitcoin's price volatility. This makes for a gaming crypto currency, as well as a good investment, but I think that in the future Hyper would much more valuable than what it is right now. Can't for new games to adopt Hyper as its own crypto currency. Gamecredits is good as well, but it lacks the variety of games that you could play to earn them.  Smiley

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
OSYA

Activity: 647
Merit: 255

DATABLOCKCHAIN.IO SALE IS LIVE | MVP @ DBC.IO

View Profile
November 14, 2015, 05:28:15 PM

What time should the coin is on the bank to get started POS?

Abiky
Legendary

View Profile
November 14, 2015, 05:52:20 PM

I bet that if Hyper gets adopted into other exchanges such as Poloniex or Cryptsy, it would cetainly increase marketcap and demand. Perhaps, this would make a positive effect on the price as well. In the meantime, I will just stick to hold them just in case.  Grin

████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
MakingMoneyHoney

Activity: 504

View Profile
November 14, 2015, 06:14:28 PM

Once it's on your computer, you should start getting a stake after 24 hours, but the more HYPER you have the sooner you'll receive it. If you have a low amount you may end up getting unconfirmed stakes a few times before getting a confirmed stake from it.
OSYA

View Profile
November 14, 2015, 06:28:12 PM

I bet that if Hyper gets adopted into other exchanges such as Poloniex or Cryptsy, it would cetainly increase marketcap and demand. Perhaps, this would make a positive effect on the price as well. In the meantime, I will just stick to hold them just in case.  Grin

Quite true! I am confident in the growth of demand and growth rates! Let's hope that action will be taken on introduction of coins on other trading platforms!

Once it's on your computer, you should start getting a stake after 24 hours, but the more HYPER you have the sooner you'll receive it. If you have a low amount you may end up getting unconfirmed stakes a few times before getting a confirmed stake from it.

I coins are already 42 hours and no effect! Perhaps influenced by restarting the computer?

MakingMoneyHoney

View Profile
November 14, 2015, 06:35:35 PM

I coins are already 42 hours and no effect! Perhaps influenced by restarting the computer?

You won't be able to stake with the wallet not running. But since your stakes are dependent on how how mature they are, you will get more, the longer it's been since you last staked.

Have you made sure to unlock the wallet for PoS? If so, are you getting any unconfirmed stakes?
Abiky
Legendary

View Profile
November 14, 2015, 06:36:19 PM

Quite true! I am confident in the growth of demand and growth rates! Let's hope that action will be taken on introduction of coins on other trading platforms!

By the way, how is it possible for exchanges to add new cryptos to their system? I would certainly support Hyper to be added on major exchanges, I just don't know how they would do it.  Smiley

████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
OSYA

View Profile
November 14, 2015, 06:49:22 PM

You won't be able to stake with the wallet not running. But since your stakes are dependent on how how mature they are, you will get more, the longer it's been since you last staked.

Have you made sure to unlock the wallet for PoS? If so, are you getting any unconfirmed stakes?

No, I did not do anything! I do not know / do not know) Maybe tell?

By the way, how is it possible for exchanges to add new cryptos to their system? I would certainly support Hyper to be added on major exchanges, I just don't know how they would do it.  Smiley

I do not know how! But I can support both morally and financially! I believe in this coin !!!

CryptoDatabase
Legendary

View Profile WWW
November 14, 2015, 06:57:32 PM

Most exchanges require people to vote for coins to be added. Usually at a price but some give free votes daily.
MakingMoneyHoney

View Profile
November 14, 2015, 07:00:58 PM

If you haven't encrypted your wallet with a password, you will have to do so now. Please make sure you have a backup or are 100% sure you will remember the password, because if you forget it, you can't access your coins.

If you need to encrypt your wallet, open it up and go to the "Wallet" menu item, then click on "Encrypt Wallet", you will then put in the password you want to use. Then, the wallet will close, and you should make a backup copy of your wallet.dat file, since it is now encrypted. Save your wallet.dat file somewhere else, like a zip drive. Now open the wallet up again.

If you already had an ecrypted wallet you can skip the previous step. Once your wallet is open, click on the "Wallet" menu item and click on "Unlock Wallet for PoS". You will now write in your password and then after a couple of minutes, the little red lock on the bottom right hand side will turn to green showing that you are now staking.
OSYA

View Profile
November 14, 2015, 07:02:16 PM

Most exchanges require people to vote for coins to be added. Usually at a price but some give free votes daily.
So why do you still have not tried to apply? It may be, and there would be people! Especially since this coin enthusiasts have enough! I think it is necessary Activities address this issue as soon as possible!

OSYA

View Profile
November 14, 2015, 07:04:24 PM

If you haven't encrypted your wallet with a password, you will have to do so now. Please make sure you have a backup or are 100% sure you will remember the password, because if you forget it, you can't access your coins.

If you need to encrypt your wallet, open it up and go to the "Wallet" menu item, then click on "Encrypt Wallet", you will then put in the password you want to use. Then, the wallet will close, and you should make a backup copy of your wallet.dat file, since it is now encrypted. Save your wallet.dat file somewhere else, like a zip drive. Now open the wallet up again.

If you already had an ecrypted wallet you can skip the previous step. Once your wallet is open, click on the "Wallet" menu item and click on "Unlock Wallet for PoS". You will now write in your password and then after a couple of minutes, the little red lock on the bottom right hand side will turn to green showing that you are now staking.

All understood, thank you very much, colleague!  Wink

Abiky
Legendary

View Profile
November 14, 2015, 07:06:58 PM

So why do you still have not tried to apply? It may be, and there would be people! Especially since this coin enthusiasts have enough! I think it is necessary Activities address this issue as soon as possible!

I think we should all put our efforts together as a community and help Hyper reach new heights. We should make our votes on different exchanges, so that Hyper would be added on major ones such as Poloniex and Cryptsy. I will continue to support Hyper until the end.  Grin

████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
CryptoDatabase
Legendary

View Profile WWW
November 14, 2015, 08:16:36 PM

I have contacted exchanges with requests to add it in the past to no avail, it will take more than just me to get it added to any of them. Between DKV, Crypto PTC, Crypto Database, and DKV2 I don't have the time necessary to pursue exchanges to get a coin added.

This is something the community has to do.
ranlo
Legendary

Activity: 1974
Merit: 1007

View Profile
November 15, 2015, 07:08:20 AM

I have contacted exchanges with requests to add it in the past to no avail, it will take more than just me to get it added to any of them. Between DKV, Crypto PTC, Crypto Database, and DKV2 I don't have the time necessary to pursue exchanges to get a coin added.

This is something the community has to do.

If anyone does a push, I think Cryptsy would be the best place for it. It's got the highest volume.

https://nanogames.io/i-bctalk-n/
Message for info on how to get kickbacks on sites like Nano (above) and CryptoPlay!
RaginglikeaBoss

Activity: 302
Merit: 250

Never before 11 P.M.

View Profile WWW
November 15, 2015, 08:53:14 AM

Poloniex or Cryptsy are key for larger acceptance.

Poloniex is my preferred choice, but many PoS coins perform quite well on Cryptsy.

key4co.in

Activity: 812
Merit: 503

View Profile
November 15, 2015, 12:30:34 PM

We have a big sale and we would love to see some purchases with HYPER. Especially CS:GO could be interesting:
CS:GO - 6.99$

Here is the whole list:

Key4coin - Biggest sale of the Year

Sincerly,
Timo - Admin Key4coin
OSYA

View Profile
November 16, 2015, 03:07:07 PM

45 hours I encrypt my wallet and discovered the POS! Almost immediately came one transaction that was not confirmed, and all further silence! I fixed not confirm the transaction.

What could be the problem? Perhaps there is a minimum kako coins for POS?

Pages: « 1 ... 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 [263] 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 ... 357 »
  Print  

Jump to: