Bitcoin Forum
April 23, 2024, 10:09:54 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Due to big HYPER projects like Poker site, giveaways, competitions, bounties and marketing the 500 000 HYPER MMO Development Fund will be at 450 000 HYPER soon. What should we do?
Keep sponsoring more awesome HYPER projects and spend it down to 400 000 HYPER and then preserve the fund at 400 000 HYPER - 115 (45.1%)
Limit spending (less HYPER projects) until the monthly staking brings the fund back up to 500 000 HYPER - 40 (15.7%)
Manage it how you like. HYPER seems to be going awesome keep it up! - 100 (39.2%)
Total Voters: 255

Pages: « 1 ... 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 [309] 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] HYPER ~ Game Currency ~MMOs ~Poker ~ 20+ Servers~ShapeShift.io ~RPG +More!  (Read 716613 times)
TeamDisaster

Activity: 674
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
April 18, 2016, 08:04:16 AM

Hi!

Is there HYPER richlist anywhere?

Yup!
https://chainz.cryptoid.info/hyper/#!rich

Trade crypto at Bittrex

Buy gift cards with crypto at GiftOff
According to NIST and ECRYPT II, the cryptographic algorithms used in Bitcoin are expected to be strong until at least 2030. (After that, it will not be too difficult to transition to different algorithms.)
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Conqueror
Legendary

Activity: 1354
Merit: 1020

I was diagnosed with brain parasite

View Profile
April 18, 2016, 08:56:32 AM

Thanks! looks pretty good...

What is current development of HYPER please?
Its About Sharing
Legendary

Activity: 1442
Merit: 1000

Antifragile

View Profile
April 18, 2016, 05:47:48 PM

Just wanted to give an update on the Stakebox. So far it has been performing flawlessly. And there really wasn't any setup, just catchup  Cheesy
I turned the unit on and waited overnight for the blockchain to catchup. (The test coins I sent of course didn't appear till the blockchain was caught up.)
I did a backup as suggested and sent the rest of my coins, followed by another backup. Within a day it had staked and in the next 4 days it staked a few more times.

The interface on Stakebox is pretty straightforward. When the blockchain was catching up it was really slow, but after that it was ok.
Pretty nice product and fun to take part in a staking system, so I suggest it to others. I think you can run a few other coins on the box at the same time.

Its about sharing

BTC = Black Swan.
BTC = Antifragile - "Some things benefit from shocks; they thrive and grow when exposed to volatility, randomness, disorder, and stressors and love adventure, risk, and uncertainty. Robust is not the opposite of fragile.
crazyjack
Legendary

Activity: 1315
Merit: 1002

View Profile
April 18, 2016, 07:31:53 PM

- HYPER's Blockchain Based Space Strategy MMO Crypto Galaxies is under development. Bitcointalk thread: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1374470 Website: https://cryptogalaxies.com/
- HYPER is a sponsor of MMO RPG Dragon Knight 2.0 at http://dknight2.com/portal/ and players can earn HYPER by playing the MMO RPG!

Get FREE HYPER playing the classic arcade game Snake:
Anyone can get FREE HYPER playing the classic game Snake online (ports for iOS and Android are coming soon as well): https://playforcrypto.com/
Here is the answer, i believe Crypto Galaxies is the game we all been waiting for, but is still in early development phase! I the mean time you can earn HYPER or GP in many other ways, i prefer Dragon Knights and Snake game, my links are in the signature.

Just wanted to give an update on the Stakebox. So far it has been performing flawlessly. And there really wasn't any setup, just catchup  Cheesy
I turned the unit on and waited overnight for the blockchain to catchup. (The test coins I sent of course didn't appear till the blockchain was caught up.)
I did a backup as suggested and sent the rest of my coins, followed by another backup. Within a day it had staked and in the next 4 days it staked a few more times.

The interface on Stakebox is pretty straightforward. When the blockchain was catching up it was really slow, but after that it was ok.
Pretty nice product and fun to take part in a staking system, so I suggest it to others. I think you can run a few other coins on the box at the same time.

Its about sharing
In the near, not so far future, i have a plan to get one piece of this Stakebox.
niagwai

Activity: 30
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 19, 2016, 06:01:19 AM

trying to send hyper to a friend, and my wallet is done downloading, I enter my amount his address and my passphrase and I get the message:

Error: Transaction Creation Failed.

I've tried to send some over 10 times and it gives this message every time. Why is it so difficult to send my hyper? I checked and I have over 30,000 confirmations on the hyper too. It just wont let me send it to anyone! So frustrating
djnocide
Legendary

Activity: 1164
Merit: 1000

Einsteinium Foundation Board Member and Treasurer

View Profile
April 19, 2016, 10:21:02 AM

trying to send hyper to a friend, and my wallet is done downloading, I enter my amount his address and my passphrase and I get the message:

I've tried to send some over 10 times and it gives this message every time. Why is it so difficult to send my hyper? I checked and I have over 30,000 confirmations on the hyper too. It just wont let me send it to anyone! So frustrating

those coins are in 1 transaction or multiples one?
crazyjack
Legendary

Activity: 1315
Merit: 1002

View Profile
April 19, 2016, 02:16:04 PM

What about fees, have you set it? I mean there are many reason why transactions dont go thru. Try reading this topic https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=218447.0. Hope it helps, i didn't read it all the way to the last reply, but still.
HYPERfuture (OP)

Activity: 686

HYPER project manager and PR + GoldPieces [GP]

View Profile WWW
April 19, 2016, 08:16:27 PM

What about fees, have you set it? I mean there are many reason why transactions dont go thru. Try reading this topic https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=218447.0. Hope it helps, i didn't read it all the way to the last reply, but still.

First thing to try is just to close and then open your wallet again.

Next do try the link above it is very helpful (and do make sure you are setting a transaction fee!)

Are you using the latest version of the HYPER wallet?

Would an Android game distributing Hyper be accepted in the Google Play Store? (Or Apple Store for IOS?), I know there were already some issues before with other cryptos powered games and apps removed from the markets. How secure would it be with the ability to modify data on both platforms in realtime with some tinkering?

The thing is I've got a multiplatform game project I'm working on now which could include crypto as a reward.

This would be awsome!  Don't know the answer but the play store, can you give a little more detail on the project?  You say reward, so would it be more a faucet type game?  I would contact hyper future via pm to see if he can point you in the right direction.

Yes your game would definitely be accepted, as other crypto games already have. I would give you a very nice bounty if you can include HYPER and GP. Feel free to PM me to discuss more!

HYPER Gaming Currency -> https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=624651 GP RPG Currency -> https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1053441 https://cryptogalaxies.com -> Blockchain Based Space Strategy MMO. Crypto Galaxies on Bitcointalk -> https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1374470
HYPERfuture (OP)

Activity: 686

HYPER project manager and PR + GoldPieces [GP]

View Profile WWW
April 19, 2016, 08:26:42 PM

Current list of game servers is a good place to start: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=624651.msg14088552#msg14088552

Also the goals and strategy PDF: http://hypercrypto.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/07/HYPER-Goals-and-VIsion-Official1.pdf

HYPER Gaming Currency -> https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=624651 GP RPG Currency -> https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1053441 https://cryptogalaxies.com -> Blockchain Based Space Strategy MMO. Crypto Galaxies on Bitcointalk -> https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1374470
AttorneyBitcoin

Activity: 167
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 20, 2016, 04:38:48 AM

I own 10,000 + Hyper Coin and have faith in the utility and community of this coin. Therefore I offer to accept Hyper Coin as payment for legal advice and services. Best: George D. Greenberg, Esq. www.attorneybitcoin.com  
pablocality

Activity: 103
Merit: 10

i.imgur.com/RK7GDbw.jpg

View Profile
April 20, 2016, 01:40:20 PM

I own 10,000 + Hyper Coin and have faith in the utility and community of this coin. Therefore I offer to accept Hyper Coin as payment for legal advice and services. Best: George D. Greenberg, Esq. www.attorneybitcoin.com  

Thanks for accepting Hyper!

We are glad to have you on the team
Rodderick

Activity: 57

View Profile
April 20, 2016, 05:32:51 PM

I'm having trouble connecting to Cash N Carry website. Anyone else having trouble connecting?
Ignatius

Activity: 409
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 20, 2016, 09:09:44 PM

I'm having trouble connecting to Cash N Carry website. Anyone else having trouble connecting?

The server which runs C&C is down. I have contacted the data center and await their resolution.

Sorry all.
Rodderick

Activity: 57

View Profile
April 20, 2016, 09:11:38 PM

The server which runs C&C is down. I have contacted the data center and await their resolution.

Sorry all.

Thanks Ignatius.
pablocality

i.imgur.com/RK7GDbw.jpg

View Profile
April 21, 2016, 02:55:02 PM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aggUPQH2rNc  The Daily Decrypt is done.  Damn.

It is sad to see this wrap up.  Amanda was great, and you can tell she cared as she was choking up in this final episode.

As good a time as any to announce:
I am in discussion with a couple friends of mine about putting together a podcast that covers topics such as video games, game development (indie and organizational), cryptocurrency, Hyper, and any other topics we come up with over the planning period.  It would most likely be an audio podcast, as I have no experience with videos.  I have a few contacts that work in development, and I am talking with them about possible interviews.

I will update this community as it becomes necessary, and if production occurs and the podcast launches.

Also, if anybody has any ideas for topics of discussion, please PM me, as the project is still in the idea stage, and the more help the better Smiley

Thank you all
pablocality

i.imgur.com/RK7GDbw.jpg

View Profile
April 23, 2016, 01:36:11 AM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aggUPQH2rNc  The Daily Decrypt is done.  Damn.

It is sad to see this wrap up.  Amanda was great, and you can tell she cared as she was choking up in this final episode.

As good a time as any to announce:
I am in discussion with a couple friends of mine about putting together a podcast that covers topics such as video games, game development (indie and organizational), cryptocurrency, Hyper, and any other topics we come up with over the planning period.  It would most likely be an audio podcast, as I have no experience with videos.  I have a few contacts that work in development, and I am talking with them about possible interviews.

I will update this community as it becomes necessary, and if production occurs and the podcast launches.

Also, if anybody has any ideas for topics of discussion, please PM me, as the project is still in the idea stage, and the more help the better Smiley

Thank you all

No need for experience with videos...why don't we Google Hangout and get both vids/audio at once.  Doesn't take much and we can do multiple topics...this is exciting Pablo. Good for you.  Unless you are wanting more scripted material. That's understandable.

Thanks JT.  Will PM you
pablocality

i.imgur.com/RK7GDbw.jpg

View Profile
April 26, 2016, 01:19:56 PM

Will it be possible to get the snake game on steam?  or is that web-based only?  We need HYPER incorporated into steam now that they have opened the doors for cryptocurrency technology.  More adoption with gamers is the only way that I will be able to pay for steam games with HYPER directly in the future.  Unfortunately, I do not see them adding hyper any time too soon...  They did not even add Litecoin.

Thoughts on how we can get closer to being a payment option on steam?
TeamDisaster

Activity: 674

View Profile WWW
April 26, 2016, 03:37:17 PM

Will it be possible to get the snake game on steam?  or is that web-based only?  We need HYPER incorporated into steam now that they have opened the doors for cryptocurrency technology.  More adoption with gamers is the only way that I will be able to pay for steam games with HYPER directly in the future.  Unfortunately, I do not see them adding hyper any time too soon...  They did not even add Litecoin.

Speaking more as a gamer than a crypto enthusiast, I think they'll wait at least 6 months to see if Bitcoin integration benefits them at all.  If it does, I think we could see others adopted - sadly I would not think HYPER would be very high on the list (unless of course they use a payment processor that can accept multiple different coins).

But you may have hit on an idea sideways - if we could get get games that incorporate HYPER onto Steam, that would be a way to get more publicity for HYPER.  Snake AFAIK is only only but I don't see as that would be a stumbling block necessarily to it getting on Steam.  The problems are, unless my info is out of date (possible) that it would have to go through the Greenlight process, and getting it on Greenlight would incur a $100 fee (on the upside, if you can piggyback another developer, you might be able to get on it for free - or if not, you can put further games up on Greenlight without a fee - it's a one-off fee per developer).

Now the interesting question would be whether the existing HYPER community is anywhere near big enough to boost a game's Greenlight chances.  My suspicion is no, honestly, but I'm not sure.  I don't know how much of an appetite there would be among existing Steam gamers to vote for a game like Snake.  Retro is in vogue, and being able to "earn" virtual money may be enough of a pull. 

I still don't really think Bitcoin is going to gain mass acceptance but, if anything is able to get it out there, it's something like Steam starting to accept it.  Like it or not, right now the all altcoins will have to piggyback any acceptance Bitcoin gets, so it's an important first step.

Trade crypto at Bittrex

Buy gift cards with crypto at GiftOff
BITDV
Legendary

Activity: 1400
Merit: 1001

Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game

View Profile
April 27, 2016, 01:05:09 PM

CryptoFile.Hosting  has been launched and Hyper (HYPER) can be used to purchase Premium Upgrades through CoinPayments.net !! Host your files and use crypto's to pay and also earn!! Get Value for your Crypto's!!

More Info https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1452559.msg14681575#msg14681575

💀|.
   ▄▄▄▄█▄▄              ▄▄█▀▀  ▄▄▄▄▄█      ▄▄    ▄█▄
  ▀▀▀████████▄  ▄██    ███▀ ▄████▀▀▀     ▄███   ▄███
    ███▀▄▄███▀ ███▀   ███▀  ▀█████▄     ▄███   ████▄
  ▄███████▀   ███   ▄███       ▀▀████▄▄███████████▀
▀▀███▀▀███    ███ ▄████       ▄▄████▀▀████   ▄███
 ██▀    ▀██▄  ██████▀▀   ▄▄█████▀▀   ███▀   ▄██▀
          ▀▀█  ▀▀▀▀ ▄██████▀▀       ███▀    █▀
                                      ▀
.PLAY2EARN.RUNNER.GAME.
||VIRAL
REF.SYSTEM
GAME
|
████████████████████████████
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
pablocality

i.imgur.com/RK7GDbw.jpg

View Profile
April 27, 2016, 04:11:49 PM

Speaking more as a gamer than a crypto enthusiast, I think they'll wait at least 6 months to see if Bitcoin integration benefits them at all.  If it does, I think we could see others adopted - sadly I would not think HYPER would be very high on the list (unless of course they use a payment processor that can accept multiple different coins).

But you may have hit on an idea sideways - if we could get get games that incorporate HYPER onto Steam, that would be a way to get more publicity for HYPER.  Snake AFAIK is only only but I don't see as that would be a stumbling block necessarily to it getting on Steam.  The problems are, unless my info is out of date (possible) that it would have to go through the Greenlight process, and getting it on Greenlight would incur a $100 fee (on the upside, if you can piggyback another developer, you might be able to get on it for free - or if not, you can put further games up on Greenlight without a fee - it's a one-off fee per developer).

Now the interesting question would be whether the existing HYPER community is anywhere near big enough to boost a game's Greenlight chances.  My suspicion is no, honestly, but I'm not sure.  I don't know how much of an appetite there would be among existing Steam gamers to vote for a game like Snake.  Retro is in vogue, and being able to "earn" virtual money may be enough of a pull. 

I still don't really think Bitcoin is going to gain mass acceptance but, if anything is able to get it out there, it's something like Steam starting to accept it.  Like it or not, right now the all altcoins will have to piggyback any acceptance Bitcoin gets, so it's an important first step.

Yes, I think we will see all altcoins benefit from bitcoin gaining more traction here.  It will just take time.

Games where people can earn crypto will become very popular if more gamers catch on to the whole cryptocurrency thing...  We just need to have the HYPER games ready for them

Exciting times for sure
Pages: « 1 ... 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 [309] 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 »
  Print  

Jump to: