Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 04:13:47 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Due to big HYPER projects like Poker site, giveaways, competitions, bounties and marketing the 500 000 HYPER MMO Development Fund will be at 450 000 HYPER soon. What should we do?
Keep sponsoring more awesome HYPER projects and spend it down to 400 000 HYPER and then preserve the fund at 400 000 HYPER - 115 (45.1%)
Limit spending (less HYPER projects) until the monthly staking brings the fund back up to 500 000 HYPER - 40 (15.7%)
Manage it how you like. HYPER seems to be going awesome keep it up! - 100 (39.2%)
Total Voters: 255

Pages: « 1 ... 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 [344] 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] HYPER ~ Game Currency ~MMOs ~Poker ~ 20+ Servers~ShapeShift.io ~RPG +More!  (Read 716613 times)
crazyjack
Legendary

Activity: 1315
Merit: 1002

View Profile
March 21, 2017, 06:34:09 PM

so swap is going to happen for cryptopia and bittrex ?

i mean now everything is said and paid for , but what about doing swap
with a token built on eth chain or something with a tested future i can assume omni , xcp and some other
can still do the same thing that a new wallet and a chain can do without having the problems a new chain can have. Still what is done is done for future reference i hope will be considered .

After we get a new stable wallet, CrypoDatabase will do a manual swap on his (info hyper) site and thats it. I am pointing out his message again.

Another update,

Everything is almost ready to go. Wallet has been tested and is operating as it should. It is based off of Blackcoin PoS3 following the same specs as HYPER with the block time increased to 2 minutes. A node is currently being set up and the wallets are being compiled.

We decided to forego the use of the new tool as it would create more problems than it is worth and more expense so will do the standard swap routine of sending coins to an address and having the new ones sent to you.

For this process, we can use an existing service to do this or I could set up a swap system on the HYPER info website where everyone can swap their coins that way via my manual system. Coins sent in to swap would be burned at an address of y'alls choosing. Coins will be swapped at a 1:1 conversion ratio.

Now would be a good time to start discussing the board to take all of this over and to manage the developer funds. This has been a really busy few weeks for me so it would be nice to have others take things over or help with this process as much as possible.

I will also be having a block explorer set up at https://thecryptochat.net/ for at least 3 months out of my own funds. This will allow us to have cryptoid on the current chain and the new chain over there until the swap is done.

The time limit for the swap can be decided by you guys, whatever you decide.

When swap begin i will send mass PM to everyone who ever posted here (again), will open new ANN (or maybe CryptoDatabase or someone else), etc....i guess.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"This isn't the kind of software where we can leave so many unresolved bugs that we need a tracker for them." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
ranlo
Legendary

Activity: 1974
Merit: 1007

View Profile
March 21, 2017, 07:13:09 PM

What about coins that are on dknight2? All of mine are there and are currently tied up (inaccessible) at the moment.

https://nanogames.io/i-bctalk-n/
Message for info on how to get kickbacks on sites like Nano (above) and CryptoPlay!
crazyjack
Legendary

View Profile
March 21, 2017, 07:28:42 PM
Last edit: March 21, 2017, 07:54:44 PM by crazyjack

What about coins that are on dknight2? All of mine are there and are currently tied up (inaccessible) at the moment.

Why is that a problem? Swap will take some time, maybe a month or two, all coins at dknight2 will be probably swapped by Anarchist himself, I suppose.
freebitcoins4u

Activity: 798
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 21, 2017, 08:14:09 PM

hyper hyper:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=arLHb6JHi7Q

Grin
Macr0

Activity: 370
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 21, 2017, 09:41:24 PM

Wow, i can't believe it... the new wallet is almost finished!!  Cheesy

A big thank you to CryptoDatabase and everyone who managed the process and our new wallet possible!  Kiss *just hugging*   Grin
I promissed to donate some BTC and i am late!  Embarrassed so which adress it was? (no pm's @ freaks out there! Cool)

And i don't think we should decrease the amount of Hyper. 1:1 swap is fine.
Let's hope Bittrex will simply open the Hyper market again. Smiley

I could set up a swap system on the HYPER info website where everyone can swap their coins that way via my manual system. Coins sent in to swap would be burned at an address of y'alls choosing. Coins will be swapped at a 1:1 conversion ratio.
I am also fine with that!  Smiley

I think the time for swap should be min. 1 month up to 3 month maybe? If 3 months are no problem (could a long swap time create any problems? Huh) we should go for that imo.
If it's possible we could start on first of April? No joke! Grin Smiley

Thank you again and Cheers!  Wink

NAV Coin - Valence | Decentralized & Simplified | Crypto - VApps and more: https://navcoin.org/ - https://valenceplatform.org/ - https://navhub.org/roadmap/
CryptoDatabase
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1003

https://cryptodatabase.net

View Profile WWW
March 21, 2017, 10:05:09 PM

Once the swap begins the only thing players in DKV will have to do to receive the new HYPER would be to download the new wallet and update their HYPER withdrawal address in game. I will take care of everything else so you guys don't have to worry about anything. I'll send out a mass mail with information regarding the upcoming changes and provide safe download links from my server for the new wallet and source code.

If someone would like to create a github page for the new HYPER version and upload everything there when it is released that would be great and I can link to that as well.

Some more info on things as I want to be as open as possible with everyone,

For the swap, I will have all of the new HYPER sent to one address which will be the swap fund where all claims will be taken out of. All transactions will be recorded via the swap page, the new block explorer that is coming, and by cryptoid's block explorer if it is still up and running. Any funds left in that wallet once the swap period ends will be sent to the new dev fund managers when they are chosen by the community if this hasn't been done beforehand. This will also include the remaining Bitcoin funds that I am currently holding.

Currently DKV holds roughly 315k HYPER, of which only about 42k of that is owned by myself. My goal is to make this transition as easy and as simple as I can for people.

For the exchanges, I will send them an email containing the new wallet software and instructions on how to perform the swap so they can trade in their existing HYPER for the new version and update their wallets. If someone could go around to each exchange and find out if they charge for this update it would be really appreciated so we can prepare for it.

We're having issues with the new wallet though as a last minute bug was found so it is still delayed a bit. This has been a real pain in my ass but I am trying my best to get this done as soon as possible.

If anyone would like to inquire about any information I may have missed or haven't touched upon yet feel free to ask and I will do my best to answer it.
crazyjack
Legendary

View Profile
March 21, 2017, 10:12:07 PM

Wow, i can't believe it... the new wallet is almost finished!!  Cheesy

A big thank you to CryptoDatabase and everyone who managed the process and our new wallet possible!  Kiss *just hugging*   Grin
I promissed to donate some BTC and i am late!  Embarrassed so which adress it was? (no pm's @ freaks out there! Cool)

And i don't think we should decrease the amount of Hyper. 1:1 swap is fine.
Let's hope Bittrex will simply open the Hyper market again. Smiley

I could set up a swap system on the HYPER info website where everyone can swap their coins that way via my manual system. Coins sent in to swap would be burned at an address of y'alls choosing. Coins will be swapped at a 1:1 conversion ratio.
I am also fine with that!  Smiley

I think the time for swap should be min. 1 month up to 3 month maybe? If 3 months are no problem (could a long swap time create any problems? Huh) we should go for that imo.
If it's possible we could start on first of April? No joke! Grin Smiley

Thank you again and Cheers!  Wink

I am reposting here this message CrypoDatabase posted it regarding donation address.

I have created a BTC address for those who want to donate to the HYPER fund. I have already sent 0.1 BTC to this new fund. (View Transaction)
If you would like to contribute to this fund please send the desired amount of BTC to the address listed below and then make a post in this thread containing the name you want to use, the txid, and a personal link of your choosing that will be displayed on the new Hall of Support mentioned below.

Conditions for the release of BTC for a new wallet will be based upon successful testing of the new wallet. The duration of the test period to confirm stability of the new wallet is to be determined.

Any BTC left over, if any, once a new wallet has been created and tested can be used for other things to improve HYPER such as new projects, news, saved, invested into HYPER's price, or anything else the majority of the community would like to do until a board can be approved.

I have created a new page on the HYPER info website for the new fund as well as a new Hall of Support that will list the contributors and a personal link of their choosing. It will also display a list of funded projects.

HYPER Fund website link: http://cryptodatabase.net/hyper/fund

HYPER Fund address: 1vo9tpqxBo1ZXTAECrdkirDMonUxD1yng

Current Fund Balance: 0.1 BTC
crazyjack
Legendary

View Profile
March 21, 2017, 10:21:53 PM

Once the swap begins the only thing players in DKV will have to do to receive the new HYPER would be to download the new wallet and update their HYPER withdrawal address in game. I will take care of everything else so you guys don't have to worry about anything. I'll send out a mass mail with information regarding the upcoming changes and provide safe download links from my server for the new wallet and source code.

If someone would like to create a github page for the new HYPER version and upload everything there when it is released that would be great and I can link to that as well.

For the swap, I will have all of the new HYPER sent to one address which will be the swap fund where all claims will be taken out of. All transactions will be recorded via the swap page, the new block explorer that is coming, and by cryptoid's block explorer if it is still up and running. Any funds left in that wallet once the swap period ends will be sent to the new dev fund managers when they are chosen by the community if this hasn't been done beforehand. This will also include the remaining Bitcoin funds that I am currently holding.

Currently DKV holds roughly 315k HYPER, of which only about 42k of that is owned by myself. My goal is to make this transition as easy and as simple as I can for people.

For the exchanges, I will send them an email containing the new wallet software and instructions on how to perform the swap so they can trade in their existing HYPER for the new version and update their wallets. If someone could go around to each exchange and find out if they charge for this update it would be really appreciated so we can prepare for it.

We're having issues with the new wallet though as a last minute bug was found so it is still delayed a bit. This has been a real pain in my ass but I am trying my best to get this done as soon as possible.

If anyone would like to inquire about any information I may have missed or haven't touched upon yet feel free to ask and I will do my best to answer it.

Great.

About create a github page, isn't this done by dev while forking from Blackcoin, so its like creating another branch of Blackcoin? OK, maybe not.

About another delay, no panic, as long as it gets removed from any imperfections.

I will send inquiries to Bittrex and Cryptopia regarding possible swap cost, take your time, we all know you are busy with your other activities. No rush.
CryptoDatabase
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 21, 2017, 10:29:14 PM

Great.

About create a github page, isn't this done by dev while forking from Blackcoin, so its like creating another branch of Blackcoin? OK, maybe not.

About another delay, no panic, as long as it gets removed from any imperfections.

I will send inquiries to Bittrex and Cryptopia regarding possible swap cost, take your time, we all know you are busy with your other activities. No rush.

Great, thanks.

For the github, I'm not sure as I haven't really used it before.

I was sent another release earlier that we will be testing so hopefully it goes through okay and no bugs are found. I believe this will be the 5th or 6th one so far.
ranlo
Legendary

Activity: 1974
Merit: 1007

View Profile
March 22, 2017, 06:26:05 AM

Thanks for the solid response! No issues on the delay -- better to do everything right than wish it had been.

Side question now regarding the new coin. Will dknight allow for on-site staking again once this is released, or do we need to withdraw to our personal wallets? Referring to the "vault" system.

https://nanogames.io/i-bctalk-n/
Message for info on how to get kickbacks on sites like Nano (above) and CryptoPlay!
crazyjack
Legendary

View Profile
March 22, 2017, 06:59:00 AM

Great.

Great, thanks.

For the github, I'm not sure as I haven't really used it before.

I was sent another release earlier that we will be testing so hopefully it goes through okay and no bugs are found. I believe this will be the 5th or 6th one so far.

I sent a message to Bittrex and Cryptopia regarding incoming swap. Will let you know what their response will be.

I played with github back awhile but still not enough to make any significant conclusion about how it really works. But..
freebitcoins4u

View Profile
March 22, 2017, 07:58:29 AM

why cryptopia closed hyper market? i dont have to where to withdraw my coins......
crazyjack
Legendary

View Profile
March 22, 2017, 08:51:43 AM

why cryptopia closed hyper market? i dont have to where to withdraw my coins......

Cryptopia Support respond:
Hi,

Coinswaps are handled as new coins at Cryptopia so the existing HYPER will need to be delisted and the new blockchain will need to be submitted for review after all HYPER has been withdrawn from Cryptopia.

I have now closed the markets and scheduled HYPER for delist, users will have 60 days to withdraw all HYPER after that date you can apply to have the new coin listed if you wish.

Thanks
Cryptopia Support

That is why! You will have enough time for any changes you want to make.
zazarb
Legendary

Activity: 3360
Merit: 1548

Get loan in just five minutes goo.gl/8WMW6n

View Profile WWW
March 22, 2017, 09:45:07 AM

Smiley For a small fee I can adopt your coins in my wallet..

███████████████▄▄
    ██████████████████████▄
  ██████████████████████████▄
 ███████   ▀████████▀   ████▄
██████████    █▀  ▀    ██████▄
███████████▄▄▀  ██  ▀▄▄████████
███████████          █████████
███████████▀▀▄  ██  ▄▀▀████████
██████████▀   ▀▄  ▄▀   ▀██████▀
 ███████  ▄██▄████▄█▄  █████▀
  ██████████████████████████▀
    ██████████████████████▀
       ███████████████▀▀
.Duelbits.
..THE MOST REWARDING CASINO......
   ▄▄▄▄████▀███▄▄▄▄▄
▄███▄▀▄██▄   ▄██▄▀▄███▄
████▄█▄███▄█▄███▄█▄████
███████████████████████   ▄██▄
██     ██     ██     ██   ▀██▀
██ ▀▀█ ██ ▀▀█ ██ ▀▀█ ██    ██
██  █  ██  █  ██  █  ██
█▌  ██
██     ██     ██     ████  ██
█████████████████████████  ██
████████████████████████████▀
█████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
████████████████████████▌
       +4,000      
PROVABLY FAIR
GAMES
   $500,000  
MONTHLY
PRIZE POOL
      $10,000     
BLACKJACK
GIVEAWAY
freebitcoins4u

View Profile
March 22, 2017, 03:48:16 PM

Hi,

Coinswaps are handled as new coins at Cryptopia so the existing HYPER will need to be delisted and the new blockchain will need to be submitted for review after all HYPER has been withdrawn from Cryptopia.

I have now closed the markets and scheduled HYPER for delist, users will have 60 days to withdraw all HYPER after that date you can apply to have the new coin listed if you wish.

Thanks
Cryptopia Support

so what u need to d? download the new hyper wallet to my computer and withraw it?
crazyjack
Legendary

View Profile
March 22, 2017, 04:43:07 PM

Hi,

Thanks
Cryptopia Support

so what u need to d? download the new hyper wallet to my computer and withraw it?

First, we need a new wallet! After that is accomplished, swap will begin. But in the case of Cryptopia, you are probably right, but wait for the wallet first and then for detailed description how swap will be processed, manually by CryptoDatabase.
CryptoDatabase
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 22, 2017, 05:33:45 PM

Thanks for the solid response! No issues on the delay -- better to do everything right than wish it had been.

Side question now regarding the new coin. Will dknight allow for on-site staking again once this is released, or do we need to withdraw to our personal wallets? Referring to the "vault" system.

The Vault system will accept HYPER once again yes.

You can store your coins at DKV (https://dknight2.com) if you do not have a wallet. Recently I have modified my in-game exchange to allow for currency->currency trading as well so as long as DKV accepts/uses HYPER it will have a place to trade.
Jiggy0001

Activity: 734

View Profile
March 22, 2017, 09:24:36 PM

hey, i dont want to download the hyper chain anymore.

how can i swap my coins which are still on trex?

Can I send these coins to a swap address?
crazyjack
Legendary

View Profile
March 22, 2017, 09:30:10 PM

hey, i dont want to download the hyper chain anymore.

how can i swap my coins which are still on trex?

Can I send these coins to a swap address?

No, because there is no wallet yet, patience my friend.
crazyjack
Legendary

View Profile
March 22, 2017, 09:32:12 PM

Bittrex support respond:
Ryan Hentz (Bittrex)
Mar 22, 11:47 PDT

Hi,

Will we need a new wallet on our end?

Will we need to change user addresses?

I'd take it some users may miss the swap or not be following the coin which generates ticket volume. If you answer yes to any of these questions we charge a 1.5 BTC fee for swaps. Please let me know how you would like to proceed.

Thanks,

Ryan
Pages: « 1 ... 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 [344] 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 »
  Print  

Jump to: