Bitcoin Forum
April 23, 2024, 09:38:26 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Due to big HYPER projects like Poker site, giveaways, competitions, bounties and marketing the 500 000 HYPER MMO Development Fund will be at 450 000 HYPER soon. What should we do?
Keep sponsoring more awesome HYPER projects and spend it down to 400 000 HYPER and then preserve the fund at 400 000 HYPER - 115 (45.1%)
Limit spending (less HYPER projects) until the monthly staking brings the fund back up to 500 000 HYPER - 40 (15.7%)
Manage it how you like. HYPER seems to be going awesome keep it up! - 100 (39.2%)
Total Voters: 255

Pages: « 1 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 [62] 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 ... 357 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] HYPER ~ Game Currency ~MMOs ~Poker ~ 20+ Servers~ShapeShift.io ~RPG +More!  (Read 716613 times)
HYPERfuture (OP)

Activity: 686
Merit: 500

HYPER project manager and PR + GoldPieces [GP]

View Profile WWW
June 26, 2014, 07:21:15 PM

Important announcement

As we no longer have a marketing fund, the 200K HYPER MMO Outreach Fund is currently being used to finance the MintPal voting campaign. I will post another large update soon to show the latest accounting regarding all of the HYPER funds.

Also, psybits has got back to me again and although he has a very busy schedule, he will be moving the 500K main HYPER fund for the original space strategy MMO development to a new wallet address within 24 hours or so.

HYPER Gaming Currency -> https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=624651 GP RPG Currency -> https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1053441 https://cryptogalaxies.com -> Blockchain Based Space Strategy MMO. Crypto Galaxies on Bitcointalk -> https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1374470
"Your bitcoin is secured in a way that is physically impossible for others to access, no matter for what reason, no matter how good the excuse, no matter a majority of miners, no matter what." -- Greg Maxwell
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Legionnairez

Activity: 163
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 26, 2014, 09:02:37 PM

Since we are getting more and more human players on the CS server, I suggest the following...
in defuse maps:
-slay all CTs if the bomb explodes - drives people to play this like it should
- slay terrorists if the time runs out and bomb is not planted - same reason as above

My opinions and suggestions:
- Decrease map time - faster rotation of the maps would be more interesting, say 20-30 minutes at one map.
- I feel that some of the weapons should be removed from the buy menu:
    - all snipers except scout - 90% the time one player picks AWM and everybody else does it to counter... Rounds last long and are usually just boring AWM duels. We could add some AWM map to the rotation so it    could still be used at least sometimes.
- Remove all grenades except smoke. Since you can rebuy during the match at any location, you can grenade spam opponents to death quite easily - if you have it on the rebuy it is just way too easy and kills the game, at least to me.

What do you guys think?

Interesting suggestions Legionnairez. Feel free to post them here as I know Ignatius the CS server dev is quite active on this thread: http://hypercrypto.com/forum/index.php?topic=138.0
Could you please forward them, since I don't feel like creating an account just to post that suggestion? Cheers.
alin8888

Activity: 105
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 26, 2014, 09:48:54 PM

Well they modified something 2 tokens for hs, 2 tokens for he and knife...
 but..... now it's 1 token = 0.1 hyper.. I think that's a very extreme measure..

Ignatius

Activity: 409
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 26, 2014, 09:54:01 PM
Last edit: June 26, 2014, 10:15:51 PM by Ignatius

There you are, been trying to contact you. Please tell your friends about the changes, but do note they should have received a payout of all HYPER they were owed prior to these changes! Let me know. I just checked and they were all paid out except for BDoG, waiting on HYPERfuture to forward that payment.

From 1 HYPER per kill to 0.1 is definitely a big jump. Do you have any suggestions on how to monetize the server so that the payments to players are covered?

Since we are getting more and more human players on the CS server, I suggest the following...
in defuse maps:
- slay terrorists if the time runs out and bomb is not planted - same reason as above

- Decrease map time - faster rotation of the maps would be more interesting, say 20-30 minutes at one map.
    - all snipers except scout - 90% the time one player picks AWM and everybody else does it to counter... Rounds last long and are usually just boring AWM duels. We could add some AWM map to the rotation so it    could still be used at least sometimes.
- Remove all grenades except smoke. Since you can rebuy during the match at any location, you can grenade spam opponents to death quite easily - if you have it on the rebuy it is just way too easy and kills the game, at least to me.

What do you guys think?

I'm here, I see it.

Slaying players for not completing game objectives would not change their behavior since they no longer lose HYPER in any way. There is no incentive to not die.

I created a plugin which allows buying a map change, perhaps I should enable that.

The weapons will remain as is. It is true some players resort to hiding with AWM sniper rifles, but these players lack actual skill and are easily killed by skilled players. Devise strategies to kill hiding snipers. You know they will be there. Use a bot teammate as bait. Players can influence the behavior of bot teammates via radio commands. Optionally, join their team.

Nade spam is a definite issue now that grenades are free...I will try to come up with a way to solve this. Removing grenades entirely would negatively impact the game.
EDIT: For now grenades cost 1 in game token each, everything else is free...

Thank you for your input Legionnairez, and thank you for being a regular on the server.
HYPERfuture (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 27, 2014, 03:40:50 AM

There you are, been trying to contact you. Please tell your friends about the changes, but do note they should have received a payout of all HYPER they were owed prior to these changes! Let me know. I just checked and they were all paid out except for BDoG, waiting on HYPERfuture to forward that payment.

From 1 HYPER per kill to 0.1 is definitely a big jump. Do you have any suggestions on how to monetize the server so that the payments to players are covered?

in defuse maps:

- all snipers except scout - 90% the time one player picks AWM and everybody else does it to counter... Rounds last long and are usually just boring AWM duels. We could add some AWM map to the rotation so it    could still be used at least sometimes.

What do you guys think?

I'm here, I see it.

Slaying players for not completing game objectives would not change their behavior since they no longer lose HYPER in any way. There is no incentive to not die.

I created a plugin which allows buying a map change, perhaps I should enable that.

The weapons will remain as is. It is true some players resort to hiding with AWM sniper rifles, but these players lack actual skill and are easily killed by skilled players. Devise strategies to kill hiding snipers. You know they will be there. Use a bot teammate as bait. Players can influence the behavior of bot teammates via radio commands. Optionally, join their team.

Nade spam is a definite issue now that grenades are free...I will try to come up with a way to solve this. Removing grenades entirely would negatively impact the game.
EDIT: For now grenades cost 1 in game token each, everything else is free...

Thank you for your input Legionnairez, and thank you for being a regular on the server.

Thanks for you work Ignatius and sorry alin8888, but we are still optimizing the CS server payout structure so that we can make it sustainable and keep it running for a very long time!

Ignatius, that sounds great to have map changes purchasable with HYPER. Also, should we add equipment purchases back into the game for more gear than just the grenades? This should help us cover the HYPER costs somewhat.

Thanks for playing guys!

HYPER Gaming Currency -> https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=624651 GP RPG Currency -> https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1053441 https://cryptogalaxies.com -> Blockchain Based Space Strategy MMO. Crypto Galaxies on Bitcointalk -> https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1374470
Ignatius

Activity: 409

View Profile
June 27, 2014, 03:51:51 AM
Last edit: June 27, 2014, 04:33:28 AM by Ignatius

Thanks for you work Ignatius and sorry alin8888, but we are still optimizing the CS server payout structure so that we can make it sustainable and keep it running for a very long time!

Ignatius, that sounds great to have map changes purchasable with HYPER. Also, should we add equipment purchases back into the game for more gear than just the grenades? This should help us cover the HYPER costs somewhat.

Thanks for playing guys!

Unfortunately we can't really have it both ways. Either the server is paying players to play, or they are paying to play. I can enable the cost of all equipment purchases again but that results in less HYPER paid out to players, not a net profit for the server. We have almost come full circle back to the original implementation.

Re-enabled bonuses:
Planting the bomb earns 0.1 HYPER
The bomb exploding earns 0.1 HYPER
Defusing the bomb earns 0.2 HYPER
Headshots earn 0.2 HYPER
Grenade kills earn 0.2 HYPER
Knife kills earn 0.3 HYPER

Guns and equipment cost 0.1 HYPER each. The AWM sniper rifle costs 0.2 HYPER Wink
mehdi74

Activity: 149

View Profile
June 27, 2014, 04:28:27 AM

HYPER coin is best coin and soon add to mintpal!!! Wink

HYPERfuture (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 27, 2014, 04:35:35 AM

Thanks for playing guys!

Unfortunately we can't really have it both ways. Either the server is paying players to play, or they are paying to play. I can enable the cost of all equipment purchases again but that results in less HYPER paid out to players, not a net profit for the server. We have almost come full circle back to the original implementation.

Re-enabled bonuses:
Planting the bomb earns 0.1 HYPER
The bomb exploding earns 0.1 HYPER
Defusing the bomb earns 0.2 HYPER
Headshots earn 0.2 HYPER
Grenade kills earn 0.2 HYPER
Knife kills earn 0.3 HYPER

Guns and equipment cost 0.1 HYPER each. The AWM sniper rifle costs 0.2 HYPER Wink

Let's try it this way (on the smaller scale of 0.1 HYPER as the base line) and see how it goes Smiley

Thanks Ignatius for all your work!

If anyone has any further suggestions on how to monetize the server please let me know!

HYPER CS server players - what would you pay for on the HYPER server with HYPER that you currently cannot buy? I'm open to any suggestions you might have.

Once we have formulated a good monetization model we may be able to increase payouts back to 1 HYPER per kill. Also, once we have a lot more players there will be other options for monetization and we should be able to increase payouts in the future as the server continues to grow.

I would love to keep paying players 1 HYPER for fragging on the server now, but with all the new players it's unsustainable and means we will just run out of funds entirely and won't be able to run the server at all Sad The CS server is a victim of its own success but we'll get the right balance eventually!

kingscrown

Activity: 672

http://fuk.io - check it out!

View Profile WWW
June 27, 2014, 12:36:46 PM

The dev and OP is a scammer. Here's why I believe that...

1. He started this thread with no knowledge of how to build an MMO, with no reputation or experience in any field related to the coin.
2. He is from a country other than the US and he refuses to provide any sort of identifying information whatsoever, including a country of origin. That completely protects him from any liability on his part, and prevents anyone from doing anything to retaliate against his scam.
3. Claimed a 2.5% premine that ended up being 33% of all coins in circulation and it's not mentioned in the OP. He now has about 20% of the total coins in circulation after giveaways and the 150k marketing fund dump. Keeps opening the wallets to stake the coins, keeping them the same percentage of the total coins in circulation.
4. The dev is doing all of the pumping on Bittrex. I can provide PM proof to those who request it.
5. From the very beginning, it's been very apparent that the dev has no idea what he's doing and relies upon the assistance of gullible kids to build his entire project for him, everything from the OP to the MMO development plan.
6. Paid blog posts to create "public relations" just look bad. You're paying people to say good things about HYPER, they aren't doing it because they genuinely like HYPER. You started doing this from the very beginning.
7. You care more about the price and market volume than about creating a game. I can provide PM proof to those who request it.
8. You claim to have an escrow for the 500k dev fund but it's still in the same wallet and you still have access to it.

Bottom line, as soon as HYPER has enough market volume to absorb the rest of his premine, he'll dump and run as fast as he can. Stay away from this one people.

1.) I have been creating games and playing 4X space strategy games since I was a kid

2.) Why would I want to provide identifying information to people like you? And you have created a new anonymous account to make these unverifiable and false claims?

3.) All the coins are in separate transparent funds and are outlined in the OP.  Building an MMO and sponsoring these games such as the Counter Striker server and adding HYPER to Zandagort are expensive.

4.) Um interested to see your evidence here. Many people have been buying up HYPER.

5.) If you think  I can coordinate a project like HYPER, run all of the marketing, all of the games and servers, and all of the MMO development, you are the one who has no idea about coin development and game design.

6.) It's called PR. Big multiational companies and small businesses pay for it all the time. Nothing new here.

7.) The exchange rate and market cap of HYPER as a coin has a direct impact on the number of projects we can sponsor (such as Counter Strike and Zandagort) and also the scope of the final MMO game. The higher market cap the more we can do.

8.) I sent psybits the wallet.dat and deleted it from my computer. If anyone here who is an actual part of the community is concerned about this I can ask psybits to send the MMO Fund to an entirely new address. As this is probably the only semi-legitimate concern you have raised here I am happy to respond to this.

I have no interest in dumping HYPER. If you bothered to talk to me in irc or elsewhere you would know I'm extremely passionate about the projects HYPER is running and I would never do anything to jeopardize that.

First of all, yes I scammed the shit out of you fools. Anyone with half a brain knows the dev is planning to do the same, it's just a matter of time. I know scams when I see them, believe me.

At first, I was very happy to see a coin like this. I thought it might be a scam but I wanted to see how it did because I like space games and such. So when I noticed that little progress was being made, I offered to help. Soon enough, the dev had quite the little team of minions, tooling away at his scam project under the false idea of maybe one day seeing an MMO come out of it. I'm not alone, there are others who feel that this coin is an obvious scam and that's why the market volume has remained low.

1. What are some of these games you've allegedly created? I'm sure the community would like to see examples of your work. Smiley

2. To people like me, no. To those who may consider investing into your project, absolutely. That is a very bad response...

3. Transparency doesn't mean anything. Did it prevent me from dumping the 150k? Nope. Do I give a shit? Take a guess.

4. I'll quote some of our PMs when I get back to my computer. Not for your sake, but for that of those who have money in HYPER.

5. I'm going to assume you meant can't, and the tiny amount of work that you've personally done is well worth the potential gain of 10 or 15 BTC. Plus, you would have had me basically take over this entire project if you could so don't give me that bullshit. You wanted me to write an MMO roadmap because you don't know how to even begin the development of a game! Then you jack up interest for buy orders with a handful of shitty side projects, wasting time and taking attention away from the real goal to create an MMO. It's pathetic.

6. It's called paid advertisement, not PR. You are paying article writers to spread the word about HYPER, as opposed to legitimate journalists writing about a coin they're genuinely interested in.

7. That is irrelevent. HYPER doesn't even need to be on any exchanges right now until the games development is thoroughly planned. If I were the originator of this project and I were legitimately trying to develop a game, I would have basic things like engine, features, play style, camera style, etc. all figured out before I even post the ANN thread or consider releasing a wallet. Why? Because doing things that cost no money to prepare the project properly is more important than gaining value for side projects. But then, you don't know what you're doing, do you?

8. My concerns are all legitimate and I pity the fool who thinks otherwise.

always when somebody promises to deliver a game or airdrop.. it ends as scam.
the only game i see coming is 1billionhex - since they dont take money for creating it. and the only coin with real airdrop coming is SIS Siamese Coin - since its 0 premine.

shivamchawla

Activity: 466

View Profile WWW
June 27, 2014, 01:20:42 PM

always when somebody promises to deliver a game or airdrop.. it ends as scam.
the only game i see coming is 1billionhex - since they dont take money for creating it. and the only coin with real airdrop coming is SIS Siamese Coin - since its 0 premine.

Well, Hyper already has 3 game servers up. So i dont think you should consider it as a scam.
chunkypools

Activity: 140

View Profile
June 27, 2014, 01:45:22 PM

Just an update from chunkypools, we've had an unfortunate delay in payouts due to some delays with deposits and withdrawals from some exchanges.

No hashes have been lost and we have been executing our buys and sells since our last payout to ensure good returns for all users. Hell or high water there will be another multipool payout today!
HYPERfuture (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 27, 2014, 02:06:14 PM
Last edit: June 27, 2014, 02:55:07 PM by HYPERfuture

Yes, we have three game servers up, two that already integrate HYPER (Minecraft and Counter-Strike) and one which is a space based strategy MMO. We are in the process of adding HYPER to the MMO space strategy game so that it can be traded for other in-game resources and virtual money on the free market player to player trading platform in the game. We also plan to add virtual galactic securities to the space based strategy MMO.

Oh, and the team for the other main core HYPER MMO (Alpha release date next June) has over 10 members including science fiction authors, artists, coders, game designers and more. Oh, and the 500K HYPER MMO fund is currently being escrowed by a reputable Hero Member on this forum.

By the way our latest press release is out too: http://bitcoinprbuzz.com/bitcoin-alternative-hyper-launches-minecraft-server-space-mmo-1000-mintpal-votes-daily/

Oh, and kingscrown you realize you've quoted a post from someone who is actually a confirmed scammer who stole 150 000 HYPER from the community and dumped it on the exchange? Reference and evidence (including from Bittrex logs): https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=664250.msg7490572#msg7490572

DiamondCardz
Legendary

Activity: 1134
Merit: 1112

View Profile WWW
June 27, 2014, 04:26:36 PM

The First HYPER Minecraft Server is live and in open beta! Really exciting news here guys and the sever is running a special custom written RPG mod of Minecraft that enables players to build their own empire.

Server IP: mc.moocraft.org

Chaos Section: http://www.moocraft.org/forum/m/5056633/viewforum/3260292

"Chaos is Moocrafts custom written RPG title that allows any person with no experience to rise up in the ranks to dominate the world of Chaos! Users will have the ability to start towns and mature them into prosperous cities as well as collecting the rarest items and becoming the strongest warrior!"

How Do You Earn HYPER?

- HYPER is the currency in the world of Chaos, you earn HYPER by Killing Players & Monsters, Collecting Bounties placed by other users, become a mayor of a town or a king of a nation and collect taxes from your citizens, complete daily quests and by joining in our Community events!

How Can I cash-out HYPER?

- You can submit a Withdrawal claim form on their main website, in the Chaos section of the forums and they will try to get your HYPER to your wallet asap!

To donate HYPER to the first HYPER Minecraft server (running an awesome custom RPG Mod!): HDTVqeMHCPHwq5N2dgiGjVh2Hjwywfg22P

Also HYPER is still getting over 1000 + MintPal votes per day! Come and join the massive HYPER giveaway for voting and earn 7 FREE HYPER every hour of every day! http://coinzen.org/index.php?topic=913.0

Unfortunately this is completely against Mojang's EULA which they are now starting to enforce. By August 1st no server will be able to have Hybrid Currencies (can be bought with irl money, including HYPER, "hard currencies") and no server will be able to sell in-game features, weapons, money etc for hard currencies. Unless you enjoy being taken down. If the largest servers with hundreds, thousands of players have to follow it, I guarantee you will need to as well. As a Minecraft Server Owner I give you my word that this is VERY serious.

I'm guessing you haven't seen #saveminecraft all over twitter, operation blackout, and most importantly https://mojang.com/2014/06/lets-talk-server-monetisation-the-follow-up-qa/

Looks like some people are unable to do research, sigh.

BA Computer Science, University of Oxford
Dissertation was about threat modelling on distributed ledgers.
HYPERfuture (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 27, 2014, 04:38:26 PM

The First HYPER Minecraft Server is live and in open beta! Really exciting news here guys and the sever is running a special custom written RPG mod of Minecraft that enables players to build their own empire.

Server IP: mc.moocraft.org

Chaos Section: http://www.moocraft.org/forum/m/5056633/viewforum/3260292

"Chaos is Moocrafts custom written RPG title that allows any person with no experience to rise up in the ranks to dominate the world of Chaos! Users will have the ability to start towns and mature them into prosperous cities as well as collecting the rarest items and becoming the strongest warrior!"

How Do You Earn HYPER?

- HYPER is the currency in the world of Chaos, you earn HYPER by Killing Players & Monsters, Collecting Bounties placed by other users, become a mayor of a town or a king of a nation and collect taxes from your citizens, complete daily quests and by joining in our Community events!

How Can I cash-out HYPER?

- You can submit a Withdrawal claim form on their main website, in the Chaos section of the forums and they will try to get your HYPER to your wallet asap!

To donate HYPER to the first HYPER Minecraft server (running an awesome custom RPG Mod!): HDTVqeMHCPHwq5N2dgiGjVh2Hjwywfg22P

Also HYPER is still getting over 1000 + MintPal votes per day! Come and join the massive HYPER giveaway for voting and earn 7 FREE HYPER every hour of every day! http://coinzen.org/index.php?topic=913.0

Unfortunately this is completely against Mojang's EULA which they are now starting to enforce. By August 1st no server will be able to have Hybrid Currencies (can be bought with irl money, including HYPER, "hard currencies") and no server will be able to sell in-game features, weapons, money etc for hard currencies. Unless you enjoy being taken down. If the largest servers with hundreds, thousands of players have to follow it, I guarantee you will need to as well. As a Minecraft Server Owner I give you my word that this is VERY serious.

I'm guessing you haven't seen #saveminecraft all over twitter, operation blackout, and most importantly https://mojang.com/2014/06/lets-talk-server-monetisation-the-follow-up-qa/

Looks like some people are unable to do research, sigh.

This has actually already been raised and discussed in irc and on the HYPER forum about 2 weeks ago.

The server admin said he had been over the new EULA closely and was confident his server was fine, so I took his word for it.

Colombina

Activity: 530

View Profile
June 27, 2014, 04:46:30 PM

What happened to all our voices on MintPal? We on the 57th place?!
dandruff1138

Activity: 700
Merit: 501

1000% ROI Masternode Coin

View Profile WWW
June 27, 2014, 04:47:28 PM

Not in 57th place...

▄▄██████████▄▄
        ▄▄██████████████████▄▄
      ▄███████████████████████▄
    ▄████████████████████████████▄
   ████████████████████████████████
  ██████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████
 ███████████████████████████████████
  █████████████████████████████████
   ██████████████████████████████
    ▀████████████████████████████▀
      ▀███████████████████████▀
         ▀██████████████████▀▀
            ▀▀██████████▀▀
(.
.@75 c Stage 2.
)
███     WHITEPAPER      SLACK      ANN THREAD     ███
████     FACEBOOK      TWITTER      TELEGRAM     ████

▬▬▬  JOIN OUR ICO    From Nov 10th, 2017  ▬▬▬
HYPERfuture (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 27, 2014, 04:52:08 PM

Not in 57th place...

According to JDS1000 who was coordinating the campaign, giveaways for MintPal voting campaigns are not against the T+C's, and they were real human votes as can be seen at: http://coinzen.org/index.php/topic,913.0.html

Obviously no more HYPER will be used for the voting campaign, until I have a resolution from JDS1000 or MintPal.

dandruff1138

View Profile WWW
June 27, 2014, 05:00:30 PM

Not in 57th place...

According to JDS1000 who was coordinating the campaign, giveaways for MintPal voting campaigns are not against the T+C's, and they were real human votes as can be seen at: http://coinzen.org/index.php/topic,913.0.html

Obviously no more HYPER will be used for the voting campaign, until I have a resolution from JDS1000 or MintPal.

Yeah uh, let us know. I was lucky to sell back out at what I bought in at and didn't lose anything but I was really loving this coin.

▄▄██████████▄▄
        ▄▄██████████████████▄▄
         ▀██████████████████▀▀
            ▀▀██████████▀▀
(.
.@75 c Stage 2.
)

shivamchawla

Activity: 466

View Profile WWW
June 27, 2014, 05:02:05 PM

Not in 57th place...

I contacted mintpal-jay on IRC. He is saying they were bot votes. I  showed him the coinzen thread but he said it is not gonna work.
dandruff1138

View Profile WWW
June 27, 2014, 05:03:00 PM

Not in 57th place...

I contacted mintpal-jay on IRC. He is saying they were bot votes. I  showed him the coinzen thread but he said it is not gonna work.

Well that sucks. Sorry everyone. Sad

▄▄██████████▄▄
        ▄▄██████████████████▄▄
         ▀██████████████████▀▀
            ▀▀██████████▀▀
(.
.@75 c Stage 2.
)

Pages: « 1 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 [62] 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 ... 357 »
  Print  

Jump to: