Bitcoin Forum
April 20, 2024, 03:40:53 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Due to big HYPER projects like Poker site, giveaways, competitions, bounties and marketing the 500 000 HYPER MMO Development Fund will be at 450 000 HYPER soon. What should we do?
Keep sponsoring more awesome HYPER projects and spend it down to 400 000 HYPER and then preserve the fund at 400 000 HYPER - 115 (45.1%)
Limit spending (less HYPER projects) until the monthly staking brings the fund back up to 500 000 HYPER - 40 (15.7%)
Manage it how you like. HYPER seems to be going awesome keep it up! - 100 (39.2%)
Total Voters: 255

Pages: « 1 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 [65] 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 ... 357 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] HYPER ~ Game Currency ~MMOs ~Poker ~ 20+ Servers~ShapeShift.io ~RPG +More!  (Read 716613 times)
HYPERfuture (OP)

Activity: 686
Merit: 500

HYPER project manager and PR + GoldPieces [GP]

View Profile WWW
June 28, 2014, 10:42:25 AM

Hi HYPER community. Sorry for the delay. I have moved the 500K MMO Development Fund I am escrowing to a new address on another computer I have access to: http://hyper.blockexplorer.cc/address/HJBGDgPuCZ6TFRHrQ6AFFcUVKBbbC3qiof

No problem psybits and thanks for your support of the HYPER project as always Smiley

Our MintPal votes have gone up again. I recommend everyone does the following steps to help us get the rest of our MintPal votes back:

1.) If your MintPal account has been deactivated reactivate it by checking your email for an email from MintPal

2.) After you have reactivated your MintPal account, or even if you haven't needed to reactivate your account, open a support ticket asking MintPal to add your HYPER votes back onto the voting tally.

We can do this guys let's all keep voting for HYPER and recover our lost votes, by showing MintPal we're human beings and not bots!

Smiley

HYPER Gaming Currency -> https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=624651 GP RPG Currency -> https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1053441 https://cryptogalaxies.com -> Blockchain Based Space Strategy MMO. Crypto Galaxies on Bitcointalk -> https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1374470

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
If you see garbage posts (off-topic, trolling, spam, no point, etc.), use the "report to moderator" links. All reports are investigated, though you will rarely be contacted about your reports.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
dandruff1138

Activity: 700
Merit: 501

1000% ROI Masternode Coin

View Profile WWW
June 28, 2014, 01:31:00 PM

we should again start vote in mintpal Wink

Just to waste our votes? I voted for hyper then it got pushed down back into the 50's.

▄▄██████████▄▄
        ▄▄██████████████████▄▄
      ▄███████████████████████▄
    ▄████████████████████████████▄
   ████████████████████████████████
  ██████████████████████████████████
 ██████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████
 ███████████████████████████████████
  █████████████████████████████████
   ██████████████████████████████
    ▀████████████████████████████▀
      ▀███████████████████████▀
         ▀██████████████████▀▀
            ▀▀██████████▀▀
(.
.@75 c Stage 2.
)
███     WHITEPAPER      SLACK      ANN THREAD     ███
████     FACEBOOK      TWITTER      TELEGRAM     ████

▬▬▬  JOIN OUR ICO    From Nov 10th, 2017  ▬▬▬
berkelip

View Profile
June 28, 2014, 01:32:00 PM

Hi HYPER community. Sorry for the delay. I have moved the 500K MMO Development Fund I am escrowing to a new address on another computer I have access to: http://hyper.blockexplorer.cc/address/HJBGDgPuCZ6TFRHrQ6AFFcUVKBbbC3qiof

No problem psybits and thanks for your support of the HYPER project as always Smiley

Our MintPal votes have gone up again. I recommend everyone does the following steps to help us get the rest of our MintPal votes back:

1.) If your MintPal account has been deactivated reactivate it by checking your email for an email from MintPal

2.) After you have reactivated your MintPal account, or even if you haven't needed to reactivate your account, open a support ticket asking MintPal to add your HYPER votes back onto the voting tally.

We can do this guys let's all keep voting for HYPER and recover our lost votes, by showing MintPal we're human beings and not bots!

Smiley

StabilityShares ( XSI ) downgrade too

I will be closing the Mintpal promotion, and opening a brand new promotion for the Bter exchange.  We will focus our efforts there instead.

Payments will be made in the next 24-48 hours.
http://altcoingiveaways.com/index.php/topic,1677.msg51520.html#msg51520

what about the payment of HYPER?

П    |⧛ Join the signature campaign and earn free PI dayli!  ✅ |⧛    П
|⧛         PiCoin - get in now  ✅     No ICO!  ✅         |⧛
chunkypools

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 28, 2014, 02:26:24 PM

Mine for Hyper with Chunkypools! We provide great returns for our users. Help support your coin with regular buys from exchanges.

kryptologist

Activity: 714

@kryptographer

View Profile
June 28, 2014, 03:30:58 PM

Just to waste our votes? I voted for hyper then it got pushed down back into the 50's.

Unfortunately a few people must have exploited this campaign. But if you think about it, even with many votes removed from mintpal, the voting campaign has been a success. Before this campaign we were somewhere around 130th place on the charts. We are now in spot 51! I know the majority of votes were removed but at least a couple thousand were kept. I believe all my votes were counted.

I guess the only way to run such a campaign is to have some sort of sign up system where only verified accounts can join the campaign. Not quite sure how to do it, but I'm sure there could be a lot more checks in place to prevent exploitation. maybe only pay 1 HYPER per vote since most of them will be bots?

The best thing HYPER can do now if have all the community supporters keep voting real votes.
HYPERfuture (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 28, 2014, 04:03:55 PM

Unfortunately a few people must have exploited this campaign. But if you think about it, even with many votes removed from mintpal, the voting campaign has been a success. Before this campaign we were somewhere around 130th place on the charts. We are now in spot 51! I know the majority of votes were removed but at least a couple thousand were kept. I believe all my votes were counted.

I guess the only way to run such a campaign is to have some sort of sign up system where only verified accounts can join the campaign. Not quite sure how to do it, but I'm sure there could be a lot more checks in place to prevent exploitation. maybe only pay 1 HYPER per vote since most of them will be bots?

The best thing HYPER can do now if have all the community supporters keep voting real votes.

Great idea kryptologist! I also noticed that if we double our votes from now, we will be in the top 20 Smiley The biggest problem is that we don't have the spare funds to keep paying people at the same rate to vote on MintPal. I have started a new MintPal voting campaign where participants will get 1 HYPER per vote as a thank you. Anyone found to be using multiple forum / MintPal accounts will not be paid!

Vote to get HYPER on MintPal! Get up to 20 FREE HYPER per day. Let's do this! http://hypercrypto.com/forum/index.php?topic=151.0

HYPER Gaming Currency -> https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=624651 GP RPG Currency -> https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1053441 https://cryptogalaxies.com -> Blockchain Based Space Strategy MMO. Crypto Galaxies on Bitcointalk -> https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1374470
MysticalPotato

Activity: 91
Merit: 10

Stop the potato genocide!

View Profile
June 28, 2014, 06:19:01 PM

Yet another peek at the HYPER MMO under development currently.
• This is not not finalized and changes should be expected.
• Concept art is for illustration only.

UNIVERSALIS COMPENDIUM VOL. 395c

Entry: HYPER
See Also: Black Hole, Wormhole, Kerr Theorem, nth Element, Exodus, Bridging, Dyson’s Swarm, Excaminer

Chapter 1: Introduction

HYPER, believed to have been discovered by the pre-civilized before the Exodus, is without question the most important and sought-after element in the universe. Its importance simply cannot be overstated, with critical usage in a wide variety of industries and sectors, including medicine, biotech, manufacturing, arms, transportation, and faster-than-light (FTL) travel.

Chapter 12: Natural Synthesis

In the brief moment of singularity during a supernova, the monstrous collisions of gravitational, heat, mechanical wave, mechanical work, magnetic and kinetic energies will result in the folding of time and space, effectively triggering a reverse Big Bang process. The phenomenon also creates a bridge that miraculously allows the materialization of dark energy and dark matter into solid matter, in the form of HYPERs.

[…]

In the aftermath of supernovas, the presence of HYPERs will become progressively more prevalent as the gravitational field of black hole began to strengthen.  Incredibly, HYPERs are immune to the gigantic gravitational pull of black holes…

[…]

… The very existence of HYPERs defies every laws of the physical universe. No sentient civilization have been able to adequately explain, nevermind replicate the process…

Chapter 33: Chemical Properties

HYPER, popularly known by its chemical symbol of Ħ, is the heaviest naturally occurring element in the universe. In its natural state, HYPERs typically clump together to form beautiful, free-floating yellowish-gold crystalline shapes.

Atomic Symbol: Ħ
Atomic Number: 288
Atomic Weight: 618.05938
Electron Configuration: NA (the molecular orbitals of Ħ electrons are perpetually changing, never settling into a constant state)
Melting Point: 16,600.1 K
Boiling Point: 24,651 K
Evaporation Heat: NA (HYPERs never evaporate, under any conditions)

[…]

HYPERs are usually distributed in capsule, powder and liquid form…

Chapter 71: Mining

HYPERs are regularly found scattered in a haphazard orbit located about a quarter to half a parsec away from mature black holes. It should come as no surprise then that the casualty rates of HYPER miners are exceptionally high; it is, by far, the most dangerous job out there.

HYPERs are mined using a reverse Dyson Swarm, an energy harnessing theorem that many believe dates back to pre-civilized era. A large array of excaminers are positioned in a fluid, rotating swarm around the black hole. The swarm will usually start from a distance of approximately +2 parsecs away from the black hole, before gradually tightening its orbit until the gravitational pull began to overcome booster resistance...

Chapter 92: Applications

The extremely versatile HYPER is capable of activating positive biological, chemical and mechanical reactions even at small doses. Some of the more popular applications of HYPERs includes:

• Food additives: HYPER increases immunity levels and extends life expectancy of users.
• Fuel Additives: From liquid hydrogen to helium rods, HYPERs increases fuel efficiency at an exponential rate, often by several thousand percent.
• Alloy manufacturing: The presence of HYPERs increase the strength and durability of practically all alloys.
• Agriculture: Farmlands that are sprinkled with a very light liquid mixture of HYPERs will enjoy several decades’ worth of high intensity and high quality crop growth…

"Politeness induces morality. Serenity of manners requires serenity of mind.” - Julia Ward Howe

Signature space available for a worthy cause
zyronx
Legendary

Activity: 1078
Merit: 1001

View Profile
June 28, 2014, 07:33:20 PM

looking awesome on the game.

I have been voting. didn't get deactivated luckily.  I will vote no need any hyper. 
i don't have much anyway. I like to see this coin succeed. Us crypto gaming community must stick together Smiley

Richard213

Activity: 140

View Profile
June 28, 2014, 10:41:10 PM

looking awesome on the game.

I have been voting. didn't get deactivated luckily.  I will vote no need any hyper. 
i don't have much anyway. I like to see this coin succeed. Us crypto gaming community must stick together Smiley

i agree with this
its rear to fund about any coin want to be dev some game, i have found some coin that want to be like this to but that coin not really wanted or maybe we can call it 'not seriously' want to be part of 'altcoin game'

=========================================================

well, im still waitng for that aliens war in zandargot  Roll Eyes
it will be interesting if they come to 'our' game galaxy in 6 month
maybe you can create seasonly, every one month
thats just my opinion  Grin
ubercool

Activity: 1078
Merit: 504

View Profile
June 28, 2014, 11:28:33 PM

Smiley

This is really nice way to recover lost votes, and Mintpal will also consider legit vote when we send them ticket.
HYPERfuture (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 29, 2014, 04:38:54 AM

Yet another peek at the HYPER MMO under development currently.
• This is not not finalized and changes should be expected.
• Concept art is for illustration only.

UNIVERSALIS COMPENDIUM VOL. 395c

Entry: HYPER
See Also: Black Hole, Wormhole, Kerr Theorem, nth Element, Exodus, Bridging, Dyson’s Swarm, Excaminer

Chapter 1: Introduction

HYPER, believed to have been discovered by the pre-civilized before the Exodus, is without question the most important and sought-after element in the universe. Its importance simply cannot be overstated, with critical usage in a wide variety of industries and sectors, including medicine, biotech, manufacturing, arms, transportation, and faster-than-light (FTL) travel.

Chapter 12: Natural Synthesis

In the brief moment of singularity during a supernova, the monstrous collisions of gravitational, heat, mechanical wave, mechanical work, magnetic and kinetic energies will result in the folding of time and space, effectively triggering a reverse Big Bang process. The phenomenon also creates a bridge that miraculously allows the materialization of dark energy and dark matter into solid matter, in the form of HYPERs.

[…]

In the aftermath of supernovas, the presence of HYPERs will become progressively more prevalent as the gravitational field of black hole began to strengthen.  Incredibly, HYPERs are immune to the gigantic gravitational pull of black holes…

[…]

… The very existence of HYPERs defies every laws of the physical universe. No sentient civilization have been able to adequately explain, nevermind replicate the process…

Chapter 33: Chemical Properties

HYPER, popularly known by its chemical symbol of Ħ, is the heaviest naturally occurring element in the universe. In its natural state, HYPERs typically clump together to form beautiful, free-floating yellowish-gold crystalline shapes.

Atomic Symbol: Ħ
Atomic Number: 288
Atomic Weight: 618.05938
Electron Configuration: NA (the molecular orbitals of Ħ electrons are perpetually changing, never settling into a constant state)
Melting Point: 16,600.1 K
Boiling Point: 24,651 K
Evaporation Heat: NA (HYPERs never evaporate, under any conditions)

[…]

HYPERs are usually distributed in capsule, powder and liquid form…

Chapter 71: Mining

HYPERs are regularly found scattered in a haphazard orbit located about a quarter to half a parsec away from mature black holes. It should come as no surprise then that the casualty rates of HYPER miners are exceptionally high; it is, by far, the most dangerous job out there.

HYPERs are mined using a reverse Dyson Swarm, an energy harnessing theorem that many believe dates back to pre-civilized era. A large array of excaminers are positioned in a fluid, rotating swarm around the black hole. The swarm will usually start from a distance of approximately +2 parsecs away from the black hole, before gradually tightening its orbit until the gravitational pull began to overcome booster resistance...

Chapter 92: Applications

The extremely versatile HYPER is capable of activating positive biological, chemical and mechanical reactions even at small doses. Some of the more popular applications of HYPERs includes:

• Food additives: HYPER increases immunity levels and extends life expectancy of users.
• Fuel Additives: From liquid hydrogen to helium rods, HYPERs increases fuel efficiency at an exponential rate, often by several thousand percent.
• Alloy manufacturing: The presence of HYPERs increase the strength and durability of practically all alloys.
• Agriculture: Farmlands that are sprinkled with a very light liquid mixture of HYPERs will enjoy several decades’ worth of high intensity and high quality crop growth…

Wow looking good MysticalPotato and I'm glad you included my personal favorite - Dyson Sphere as part of the HYPER harvest mechanism!

It seems to follow pretty closely our discussions regarding HYPER as the premium in-game resource we've had elsewhere. I think HYPER should also have ESP enhancing properties for sensitive races, as well as being the primary component in the FTL drive fuel for warp drive ships Smiley

Guys I want to open the naming of Alien races and planets in the HYPER MMO to the community!

Feel free to start posting name suggestions below - then I will start a voting thread with 20 Alien race names and a lot of planet names (there will be a lot of planets!). Looking forward to seeing your name suggestions Smiley

People are also welcome to make suggestions regarding:

- Technologies that can be researched in the game
- Buildings that can be constructed in the game (including structures on a Solar System scale or larger such as Dyson Spheres: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dyson_sphere)
- Any other suggestions

Still finalizing the official MMO Game Concept document - not much further to go now until I release the official PDF.

EDIT: anyone is also welcome to get involved in the discussion on the HYPER forum: http://hypercrypto.com/forum/index.php?board=1.0

HYPERfuture (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 29, 2014, 05:59:02 AM
Last edit: June 29, 2014, 10:52:56 AM by HYPERfuture

Important HYPER accounting update regarding the HYPER funds

Hi guys here is the latest regarding the HYPER funds:

Initial Funds: 1 500 000

Debits:

- 129 000 spent on MintPal campaign http://coinzen.org/index.php/topic,913.0.html

- 527 100 spent on other bounties: psybits press releases, HYPER multipool bounty, HYPER PoW mining pool bounties during PoW phase, HYPER Counter Strike server, HYPER Minecraft Server, Zandagort server, new dev for Zandagort server integrating HYPER into game in free market platform, HYPER block explorer, paper wallet generator, merchant bounty bitcoinsshop, managing social media accounts, graphic design for HYPER physical coin, logo design and other marketing materials, HYPER dice games, give aways on the HYPER forum (http://hypercrypto.com/forum/index.php?board=10.0), bots in #hypercrypto irc, HYPER bitcointalk signature campaign (https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=638267.0), C-CEX giveaway, unofficial HYPER video, other bounties for general marketing such as social media marketing, posting on other forums, blog posts on Bitcoin news sites and more, beginning MMO game concept design, concept art and more. When I have time after I have finished the HYPER MMO Game Concept Document I will provide this 527 000 spent in fully itemized form.

- 150 000 stolen by leptoon https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=664250

Funds Remaining:

+ 500 000 in the MMO Development Fund currently being escrowed by Hero Member psybits (19 000 additional has been staked as well): http://hyper.blockexplorer.cc/address/HJBGDgPuCZ6TFRHrQ6AFFcUVKBbbC3qiof
+ 123 000 remaining in the HYPER Bounty Fund for further games, giveaways and development: http://hyper.blockexplorer.cc/address/HRxeJwrqoa4fX5vu2sQnJiv7uHYuBmBEor (unfortunately, this was the original funds address and did not show on the block explorer until I sent the funds over from the MMO Partnerships Fund to cover the MintPal voting campaign costs).
+ 70 900 remaining in MMO Partnerships Fund (129 000 was used to fund MintPal campaign). This will most likely be rolled over into the Bounty Fund: http://hyper.blockexplorer.cc/address/HJCFQjBCapWiTQUiAZ66BVsdycFBK12Auz

As you can see, well over half the total HYPER funds have already been spent on giveaways and critical HYPER bounties to help raise awareness of HYPER, launch awesome and time intensive HYPER game projects like the Minecraft, Zandagort and Counter Strike servers, and distribute HYPER to as many people as possible. The HYPER blockexplorer seems to be having issues with displaying transactions and correct balances (the richlist seems incorrect too). I will be contacting the developer to see if we can get it fixed.

shivamchawla

Activity: 466
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
June 29, 2014, 06:21:34 AM

HYPER has been added to bter.com voting list. Vote now: http://bter.com/voting
HYPERfuture (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 29, 2014, 10:12:37 AM

HYPER has been added to bter.com voting list. Vote now: http://bter.com/voting

Great work!

Guys you can now earn up to 300 HYPER per day for voting for HYPER on bter http://hypercrypto.com/forum/index.php?topic=153.0

It should only cost us 9000 HYPER or so to get on bter, so come and join the giveaway, help HYPER out and get your share Smiley

Ignatius

Activity: 409

View Profile
June 29, 2014, 08:50:36 PM

Sorry to cross post but this is a fairly big deal Tongue

I am pleased to announce the launch of the first cryptocurrency based Counter-Strike Global Offensive server!

If you already own the game simply connect to our server at: csgo.microngaming.com:27016

1,000 Game tokens are worth 1 HYPER!

This should be considered a public beta. I am sure issues will arise, seek out help here or in IRC.

I will try to provide more details as well as some screenshots here as soon as I can.

There is currently a sale going on and CS:GO can be had for under $10! http://store.steampowered.com/app/730/

Edit: Some features of the new server:
The in game economy retains all of it's prices for guns and equipment.
1000 game tokens are worth 1 HYPER
The amount you get for killing an enemy depends on the weapon used to kill them, ~300-1500 game tokens per kill.
HYPER deposits and withdrawals are fully functional
You can view your deposit and withdrawal history in game
Too much more to list
Legionnairez

Activity: 163

View Profile
June 29, 2014, 10:03:27 PM

Sorry to cross post but this is a fairly big deal Tongue

I am pleased to announce the launch of the first cryptocurrency based Counter-Strike Global Offensive server!

If you already own the game simply connect to our server at: csgo.microngaming.com:27016

1,000 Game tokens are worth 1 HYPER!

This should be considered a public beta. I am sure issues will arise, seek out help here or in IRC.

I will try to provide more details as well as some screenshots here as soon as I can.

There is currently a sale going on and CS:GO can be had for under $10! http://store.steampowered.com/app/730/

Edit: Some features of the new server:
The in game economy retains all of it's prices for guns and equipment.
1000 game tokens are worth 1 HYPER
The amount you get for killing an enemy depends on the weapon used to kill them, ~300-1500 game tokens per kill.
HYPER deposits and withdrawals are fully functional
You can view your deposit and withdrawal history in game
Too much more to list
Tested, seems to function well. The bots are way too stupid though Smiley
Ignatius

Activity: 409

View Profile
June 29, 2014, 10:34:35 PM

Tested, seems to function well. The bots are way too stupid though Smiley

Supposedly the bots in CSGO will adapt to the player automatically. That would be a really nice feature. From my experience so far they are dumb and do not improve. I will increase their base difficulty if needed Smiley
HYPERfuture (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 30, 2014, 08:47:24 AM
Last edit: June 30, 2014, 12:07:32 PM by HYPERfuture

Official HYPER MMO Game Concept Document is complete: http://hypercrypto.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/06/HYPER-MMO-Game-Concept-Document-V-1.01.pdf

Further documents coming soon:

1.) Official HYPER MMO Development Roadmap (with key milestones for development etc)

2.) In-Depth HYPER MMO Game Design Document (to lay out all the details of the MMO so we can finish the development)

3.) HYPER Cryptocurrency White Paper

4.) HYPER Cryptocurrency Development Roadmap (including plans to further customize the HYPER wallet and more)

damoguyan

Activity: 76
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 30, 2014, 01:44:13 PM

Have been traded on Bittrex

3ACoin -IPO-FREE-POS 10%-Web Games
MEGAman

Activity: 462

I'm gonna clean up this town

View Profile
June 30, 2014, 05:03:32 PM

This concept seemed hilarious to me initially but now at least it appears there is a real effort to show progress. I still wouldn't buy on an exchange until they delivered but oh well. My biggest concern (and maybe this has already been answered and I missed it) is what prevents the dev from dumping as many coins as he wants on the exchange? Obviously his big goal was aggressively pushing to get it on MintPal - this is a red flag to me. Why would the dev want it on MintPal so bad so early? The guy is sitting on 90% of the coins, right? Am I missing something here?
Pages: « 1 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 [65] 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 ... 357 »
  Print  

Jump to: