Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 09:27:31 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Due to big HYPER projects like Poker site, giveaways, competitions, bounties and marketing the 500 000 HYPER MMO Development Fund will be at 450 000 HYPER soon. What should we do?
Keep sponsoring more awesome HYPER projects and spend it down to 400 000 HYPER and then preserve the fund at 400 000 HYPER - 115 (45.1%)
Limit spending (less HYPER projects) until the monthly staking brings the fund back up to 500 000 HYPER - 40 (15.7%)
Manage it how you like. HYPER seems to be going awesome keep it up! - 100 (39.2%)
Total Voters: 255

Pages: « 1 ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 [73] 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 ... 357 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] HYPER ~ Game Currency ~MMOs ~Poker ~ 20+ Servers~ShapeShift.io ~RPG +More!  (Read 716613 times)
psybits
Legendary

Activity: 1386
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 28, 2014, 05:12:01 AM

HYPER is taking off like a Weyland Corp. interstellar propulsion system apparently Wink

http://voin.co/hypers-moment-nautiluscoin-goes-blocktech-and-more-alt-news/
Even if you use Bitcoin through Tor, the way transactions are handled by the network makes anonymity difficult to achieve. Do not expect your transactions to be anonymous unless you really know what you're doing.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
diabanhxeo

Activity: 62
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 28, 2014, 06:29:56 AM

Hi everyone,

HYPER came back . At this time, its price is 4,000 sat. It will be 10,000 or even 20,000 within 1 or 2 next week.

HYPER Dev is very active and passionate. He will revive HYPER and put HYPER to a bright future.

Let's support him and HYPER to the Moon sooner than expected !

Thanks for your support !

Grin Roll Eyes

[XDE] DoubleEagle - Only 100! Unique and Rare! - Come Get your Free Share! - ends Nov. 21
edmundduke
Legendary

Activity: 1624
Merit: 1007

View Profile
July 28, 2014, 07:14:52 AM

So i made a deposit to bittrex about 20h ago now, it still has 0 confirmations. What should i do ?
*Sakura*
Legendary

Merit: 1005

I wish you all love and profitable investments!!!

View Profile
July 28, 2014, 07:15:37 AM
Last edit: July 28, 2014, 08:11:33 AM by *Sakura*

Hi everyone,

HYPER came back . At this time, its price is 4,000 sat. It will be 10,000 or even 20,000 within 1 or 2 next week.

HYPER Dev is very active and passionate. He will revive HYPER and put HYPER to a bright future.

Let's support him and HYPER to the Moon sooner than expected !

Thanks for your support !

Grin Roll Eyes

Totally agree with you! This is one of the few most active and creative developers in the crypto world.

By the way, I have earned very good money for my signature: Smiley
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=638267.0
shivamchawla

Activity: 466
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
July 28, 2014, 07:26:36 AM

So i made a deposit to bittrex about 20h ago now, it still has 0 confirmations. What should i do ?

Check the transaction id in the block explorer. If it is confirmed there contact the bittrex support.
edmundduke
Legendary

View Profile
July 28, 2014, 07:36:18 AM

Check the transaction id in the block explorer. If it is confirmed there contact the bittrex support.

It showed up now, only toke 16h.

It wasnt on block explorer till like 10 minutes ago or so and it had 0 confirmations in wallet for 15h+
edmundduke
Legendary

View Profile
July 28, 2014, 08:05:43 AM

Im really liking the support for different games by HYPER dev's. I play most of them Wink!
Hope we get to spread it even wider!
psybits
Legendary

View Profile
July 28, 2014, 08:27:18 AM

It showed up now, only toke 16h.

It wasnt on block explorer till like 10 minutes ago or so and it had 0 confirmations in wallet for 15h+

Sounds to me like the blockchain hadn't finished downloading in your wallet?

I've found the HYPER wallet to be extremely responsive and transactions only take a minute or so as the dev intended. Was most likely an issue on Bittrex's end combined with you not having the HYPER blockchain fully downloaded.

watchtheskies

Activity: 137
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 28, 2014, 04:18:52 PM

Why you should be a Pinkcoin or HYPER believer nice article: http://voin.co/why-you-should-be-a-pinkcoin-or-hyper-believer/

Currently staking TEK and HYPER
awoland
Legendary

Activity: 1498
Merit: 1021

Was mich nicht umbringt macht mich stärker [F.N.]

View Profile WWW
July 28, 2014, 04:57:09 PM

This coin looks very nice and promising...
HAq9SfeiVQ7T1VjEtYDmB98RtA9Vo8nXWs

Was mich nicht umbringt macht mich stärker [F.N.]
shivamchawla

Activity: 466
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
July 28, 2014, 06:19:59 PM

Watch the podcast of david seaman with pinkcoin's cryptocayce

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ldUPR4j47aE

Hyper was mentioned many times during the podcast Smiley
ajun96

Activity: 658
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 28, 2014, 11:57:45 PM

The first hyper know, it looks like first-HYPER BTC trade value around, 0.00019, but why now only about 0.00001-0.00004BTC
*Sakura*
Legendary

View Profile
July 29, 2014, 09:51:50 AM

The first hyper know, it looks like first-HYPER BTC trade value around, 0.00019, but why now only about 0.00001-0.00004BTC

Wait a little...
psybits
Legendary

View Profile
July 29, 2014, 02:08:39 PM

More media appearances HYPER is taking off. Gaming Cryptocurrency HYPER’s Monthly Counter-Strike Competition An Exclusive Interview With The HYPER Dev: http://bitcoinprbuzz.com/gaming-cryptocurrency-hypers-monthly-counter-strike-competition-an-exclusive-interview-with-the-hyper-dev/

HYPERfuture sent me this interview he did with Nigel from bitcoinist.net and it should also be getting published there asap.
Vlizzjeffrey

Activity: 784
Merit: 503

Bitcoin King BTC

View Profile
July 29, 2014, 03:16:51 PM

good name for the coin, as its all HYPE, pump and dump, watchout dont get burned

▀██▄ ▄██▀
            ▐█████▌
           ▄███▀███▄
         ▄████▄  ▀███▄
       ▄███▀ ▀██▄  ▀███▄
     ▄███▀  ▄█████▄  ▀███▄
   ▄███▀  ▄███▀ ▀███▄  ▀███▄
  ███▀  ▄████▌   ▐████▄  ▀███
 ███   ██▀  ██▄ ▄██  ▀██   ███
███   ███  ███   ███  ███   ███
███   ███   ███████   ███   ███
 ███   ███▄▄       ▄▄███   ███
  ███▄   ▀▀█████████▀▀   ▄███
   ▀████▄▄           ▄▄████▀
      ▀▀███████████████▀▀
DeepOnion★  Anonymity Guaranteed
★  Anonymous and Untraceable
★  Guard Your Privacy
      ▄▄██████████▄▄
    ▄███▀▀      ▀▀█▀   ▄▄
   ███▀              ▄███
  ███              ▄███▀   ▄▄
 ███▌  ▄▄▄▄      ▄███▀   ▄███
▐███  ██████   ▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███  ███▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███   ████▀   ▄███▀
███▌  ███   █▀   ▄███▀  ███
▐███   ███     ▄███▀   ███
 ███▌   ███  ▄███▀     ███
  ███    ██████▀      ███
   ███▄             ▄███
    ▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
      ▀▀███████████▀▀
psybits
Legendary

View Profile
July 29, 2014, 03:36:05 PM

good name for the coin, as its all HYPE, pump and dump, watchout dont get burned

Ha ha this one of the few coins with an extremely active dev and a number of great projects already active and more on the way. Take a look at the site http://hypercrypto.com this coin is the opposite of your ordinary pump and dump that is everywhere these days!
HYPERfuture (OP)

Activity: 686

HYPER project manager and PR + GoldPieces [GP]

View Profile WWW
July 29, 2014, 04:42:28 PM
Last edit: July 29, 2014, 05:38:59 PM by HYPERfuture

Important announcement by David Seaman regarding the HYPER game he is working on that will bring cryptocurrency into the real world via Android and iPhone augmented reality geocaching and gaming (with official HYPER backing from myself and the rest of the team) and much more. His vision for HYPER is revolutionary and will certainly speed things up for us becoming the definitive online (and real world) gaming currency. Thank you David!

60 days from today, at around 4pm Pacific, he will be buying at market rate 1,000,000 PINK's worth of HYPER (approximately 10 BTC or more). His assumption is that by that time a PINK/HYPER trading pair will exist, but if not, the 1,000,000 PINK in his possession will be first traded to a currency which can trade directly against HYPER.

https://plus.google.com/+DavidSeamanUS/posts/YQcD1Vycq9K

Here is the full announcement:

HYPER is an electronic proof-of-stake currency traded on major exchanges. I am going to use it to test out a theory in-field over the next 6 months.

Bitcoin and other successful cryptocurrencies including Litecoin, over time, go from arbitrary bits of data on a public distributed ledger to valuable currencies due to the "miner dynamic".

This is not a new assertion. We all know that miners sinking time, energy costs, and hardware into mining is part of what creates the value ecosystem. This ecosystem mimics the economic processes that once gave natural rare commodities such as gold and silver their value.

I will posit here, and prove with HYPER over the next six months, that the "miner dynamic" is only one of several ways in which a currency can be psychologically accepted and successfully capitalized by the masses.

"Game rarity" is a second dynamic that has not been properly explored yet - things like arcade tickets and air miles are examples of game rarity-derived currency.

After researching HYPER's past activity, their current and pending in-roads into game communities, and their ambitious massive multiplayer "virtual world" project, no other currency would work quite as well for proving this theory.

What HYPER is doing already is creating a psychological value for players of games including Counter Strike and Zandagort (HYPER servers run both, with more games planned for inclusion). Whereas gamers used to seek "high scores" or simple reputational gain, they will soon seek HYPER - a supranational digital currency with properties altogether different from Bitcoin.

Since HYPER is 100% proof-of-stake, every user who keeps the wallet open and running on their machine is doing their part to verify transactions and keep the network decentralized.

HYPER pays 5% monthly interest, compounded daily. This is part of the secret sauce: too much higher, and eventually you'd see PoS centralization, which would weaken the network. Too much lower, and there is not a solid incentive for gamers who earn or win HYPER to hold onto some and grow the network's strength, as well as reduce unexpected "dumps" on the exchanges.

This is in stark contrast to the alt coin communities which seem to be a kind of high-tech arms race to see which miners can make the most, sometimes to the detriment of long-term stakeholders and users.

By being an interest-bearing coin that is simultaneously not subject to miner-created inflation, it is intrinsically "desirable".

Which brings me to the announcement. We're going to speed up a natural process. What would otherwise take HYPER three to four years will only take three to four months.

With the help of HYPER's official support (financial, as well as their marketing channels), I'm launching development of an Android / iOS HYPER app that has two levels: 1) the first level is a "HYPER locator" that shows you gamers in your area willing to sell you some of their Hyper for cash immediately 2) entering an unlock code also shows where "HYPER portals" are located- specific points where if you visit and check in from that exact location within a certain time frame, you get the Hyper that's loaded in that portal. These bounties will be pre-coded and already set aside, so that even as HYPER increases in price, the portals become even more lucrative to chase after.

This creates a social experience, and helps gamers meet each other, with HYPER as the catalyst.

Since I believe gaming credits will soon be a commodity, and will be a big one, it is important to be the brand people associate with something fun and challenging.

Some of the bigger alts are pursuing ATM machines and Prypto cards - they aim to mimic the trappings of the banks they will replace, which makes a degree of sense and is absolutely the right move... for them.

But as a gaming currency, we need to do things differently. HYPER should be fun to deal with at every moment of the currency's life cycle: obtaining it should be fun, social, and subversive -- finding it should be fun -- earning it should be fun -- and owning it is fun, because who doesn't like seeing new coins in their wallet every morning.

The app will allow for a global ongoing scavenger hunt, since the portals/bounties are programmed, rather than paper wallets placed under a park bench.

Further, the unlock code for the second functionality of the app is only given after the user completes an online competitive puzzle, solving "Hyperblocks" faster than other players -- during this process, the user will be asked for an email address and offered an opt-in subscription to HYPER's monthly deals and news update.

Given how alt currencies in many ways function like ecommerce brands, it is ludicrous how few of them think as such. In 2014, obtaining an opt-in email address from a loyal user is an absolute must. And when we have 20,000, 50,000+ people on the newsletter, there is very little reason for a large merchant to say "no" to HYPER acceptance: there's a measured market of consumers, with only so many places to spend. We'll record metrics from the first few merchants to go this route, and that will be all the proof other merchants will need to enter HYPER space.

And now, some words about commitment. 60 days from today, at around 4pm Pacific, I'll be buying at market rate 1,000,000 PINK's worth of HYPER. My assumption is that by that time a PINK/HYPER trading pair will exist, but if not, the 1,000,000 PINK in my possession will be first traded to a currency which can trade directly against HYPER.

This creates a psychological floor for HYPER's value, allowing all of us to move beyond speculation and focus on building. This should achieve that. The last thing HYPER's developers should need to do at this point is calm the nerves of return-hungry day traders or answer the inevitable made-up FUD from troll accounts. They should be allowed to continue their work - onboarding new game communities, running games on HYPER servers, and furthering the development of HYPER's "virtual world" space strategy MMO (due for public release around June, according to their documents).

Secondly, I have purchased a percentage of the HYPER network, and that stake is not for sale - at any price. When the market begins to realize that a significant portion of HYPER believed to be up for grabs at any moment is simply unavailable, at any rate, I think we'll see the beginnings of genuine stability.

This is a great currency that has been a bit overlooked by the wild onslaught of new coins, each of them drain a bit of the wealth out of the market and make it harder for great coins like HYPER to achieve what they set out to do.

With survival no longer in question, I'm very excited for HYPER (and for PINK, which I perceive as a complementary game coin - rather than competitor; HYPER's devs have no interest in pursuing the sorts of games PINK creates, and vice versa, to my knowledge).

A higher PINK valuation will mean a larger buyback amount. And should FUD or temporary adversity affect the price of HYPER or PINK, wealth may move back and forth between the two coins speculatively until fear subsides, rather than jumping back out into BTC or fiat and permanently harming the ecosystem. This economic tweak, although experimental, was successfully pioneered by the financial cryptocurrencies Dirac and Nautilus earlier this year. I'm simply stealing a good idea and applying it to the two most promising game coins.

If you have a background in iOS / Android app development and want to help, I would love to hear from you.

Links-
Hyper http://hypercrypto.com
Pinkcoin http://crypto.pink

HYPER Gaming Currency -> https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=624651 GP RPG Currency -> https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1053441 https://cryptogalaxies.com -> Blockchain Based Space Strategy MMO. Crypto Galaxies on Bitcointalk -> https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1374470
bitcoinwonders010

Activity: 686

View Profile
July 29, 2014, 04:54:58 PM

is hyper coin only on bittrex.com
*Sakura*
Legendary

View Profile
July 29, 2014, 05:55:51 PM

Important announcement by David Seaman regarding the HYPER game he is working on that will bring cryptocurrency into the real world via Android and iPhone augmented reality geocaching and gaming (with official HYPER backing from myself and the rest of the team) and much more. His vision for HYPER is revolutionary and will certainly speed things up for us becoming the definitive online (and real world) gaming currency. Thank you David!

60 days from today, at around 4pm Pacific, he will be buying at market rate 1,000,000 PINK's worth of HYPER (approximately 10 BTC or more). His assumption is that by that time a PINK/HYPER trading pair will exist, but if not, the 1,000,000 PINK in his possession will be first traded to a currency which can trade directly against HYPER.

https://plus.google.com/+DavidSeamanUS/posts/YQcD1Vycq9K

Here is the full announcement:

HYPER is an electronic proof-of-stake currency traded on major exchanges. I am going to use it to test out a theory in-field over the next 6 months.

Bitcoin and other successful cryptocurrencies including Litecoin, over time, go from arbitrary bits of data on a public distributed ledger to valuable currencies due to the "miner dynamic".

This is not a new assertion. We all know that miners sinking time, energy costs, and hardware into mining is part of what creates the value ecosystem. This ecosystem mimics the economic processes that once gave natural rare commodities such as gold and silver their value.

I will posit here, and prove with HYPER over the next six months, that the "miner dynamic" is only one of several ways in which a currency can be psychologically accepted and successfully capitalized by the masses.

"Game rarity" is a second dynamic that has not been properly explored yet - things like arcade tickets and air miles are examples of game rarity-derived currency.

After researching HYPER's past activity, their current and pending in-roads into game communities, and their ambitious massive multiplayer "virtual world" project, no other currency would work quite as well for proving this theory.

What HYPER is doing already is creating a psychological value for players of games including Counter Strike and Zandagort (HYPER servers run both, with more games planned for inclusion). Whereas gamers used to seek "high scores" or simple reputational gain, they will soon seek HYPER - a supranational digital currency with properties altogether different from Bitcoin.

Since HYPER is 100% proof-of-stake, every user who keeps the wallet open and running on their machine is doing their part to verify transactions and keep the network decentralized.

HYPER pays 5% monthly interest, compounded daily. This is part of the secret sauce: too much higher, and eventually you'd see PoS centralization, which would weaken the network. Too much lower, and there is not a solid incentive for gamers who earn or win HYPER to hold onto some and grow the network's strength, as well as reduce unexpected "dumps" on the exchanges.

This is in stark contrast to the alt coin communities which seem to be a kind of high-tech arms race to see which miners can make the most, sometimes to the detriment of long-term stakeholders and users.

By being an interest-bearing coin that is simultaneously not subject to miner-created inflation, it is intrinsically "desirable".

Which brings me to the announcement. We're going to speed up a natural process. What would otherwise take HYPER three to four years will only take three to four months.

With the help of HYPER's official support (financial, as well as their marketing channels), I'm launching development of an Android / iOS HYPER app that has two levels: 1) the first level is a "HYPER locator" that shows you gamers in your area willing to sell you some of their Hyper for cash immediately 2) entering an unlock code also shows where "HYPER portals" are located- specific points where if you visit and check in from that exact location within a certain time frame, you get the Hyper that's loaded in that portal. These bounties will be pre-coded and already set aside, so that even as HYPER increases in price, the portals become even more lucrative to chase after.

This creates a social experience, and helps gamers meet each other, with HYPER as the catalyst.

Since I believe gaming credits will soon be a commodity, and will be a big one, it is important to be the brand people associate with something fun and challenging.

Some of the bigger alts are pursuing ATM machines and Prypto cards - they aim to mimic the trappings of the banks they will replace, which makes a degree of sense and is absolutely the right move... for them.

But as a gaming currency, we need to do things differently. HYPER should be fun to deal with at every moment of the currency's life cycle: obtaining it should be fun, social, and subversive -- finding it should be fun -- earning it should be fun -- and owning it is fun, because who doesn't like seeing new coins in their wallet every morning.

The app will allow for a global ongoing scavenger hunt, since the portals/bounties are programmed, rather than paper wallets placed under a park bench.

Further, the unlock code for the second functionality of the app is only given after the user completes an online competitive puzzle, solving "Hyperblocks" faster than other players -- during this process, the user will be asked for an email address and offered an opt-in subscription to HYPER's monthly deals and news update.

Given how alt currencies in many ways function like ecommerce brands, it is ludicrous how few of them think as such. In 2014, obtaining an opt-in email address from a loyal user is an absolute must. And when we have 20,000, 50,000+ people on the newsletter, there is very little reason for a large merchant to say "no" to HYPER acceptance: there's a measured market of consumers, with only so many places to spend. We'll record metrics from the first few merchants to go this route, and that will be all the proof other merchants will need to enter HYPER space.

And now, some words about commitment. 60 days from today, at around 4pm Pacific, I'll be buying at market rate 1,000,000 PINK's worth of HYPER. My assumption is that by that time a PINK/HYPER trading pair will exist, but if not, the 1,000,000 PINK in my possession will be first traded to a currency which can trade directly against HYPER.

This creates a psychological floor for HYPER's value, allowing all of us to move beyond speculation and focus on building. This should achieve that. The last thing HYPER's developers should need to do at this point is calm the nerves of return-hungry day traders or answer the inevitable made-up FUD from troll accounts. They should be allowed to continue their work - onboarding new game communities, running games on HYPER servers, and furthering the development of HYPER's "virtual world" space strategy MMO (due for public release around June, according to their documents).

Secondly, I have purchased a percentage of the HYPER network, and that stake is not for sale - at any price. When the market begins to realize that a significant portion of HYPER believed to be up for grabs at any moment is simply unavailable, at any rate, I think we'll see the beginnings of genuine stability.

This is a great currency that has been a bit overlooked by the wild onslaught of new coins, each of them drain a bit of the wealth out of the market and make it harder for great coins like HYPER to achieve what they set out to do.

With survival no longer in question, I'm very excited for HYPER (and for PINK, which I perceive as a complementary game coin - rather than competitor; HYPER's devs have no interest in pursuing the sorts of games PINK creates, and vice versa, to my knowledge).

A higher PINK valuation will mean a larger buyback amount. And should FUD or temporary adversity affect the price of HYPER or PINK, wealth may move back and forth between the two coins speculatively until fear subsides, rather than jumping back out into BTC or fiat and permanently harming the ecosystem. This economic tweak, although experimental, was successfully pioneered by the financial cryptocurrencies Dirac and Nautilus earlier this year. I'm simply stealing a good idea and applying it to the two most promising game coins.

If you have a background in iOS / Android app development and want to help, I would love to hear from you.

Links-
Hyper http://hypercrypto.com
Pinkcoin http://crypto.pink

Oh, yes! This is a real revolution! Congratulations to the HYPERdevelopers and the HYPERcommunity!
kryptologist

Activity: 714

@kryptographer

View Profile
July 30, 2014, 12:14:41 AM

Boom! love this coin  Cool
Pages: « 1 ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 [73] 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 ... 357 »
  Print  

Jump to: