Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 06:26:44 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [WTS] FOR SALE: TERRAMINERS / DRAGONS / COINCRAFT DESKS 1,6$/GH  (Read 3366 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
cathoderay

Activity: 379
Merit: 250

Welcome to dogietalk.bs

View Profile
May 31, 2014, 12:23:18 PM

Still overpriced for used gear - when you get down to 1.2 - let us know  Wink

Have you been a victim of dogie insults, neg-rep'd for no reason or been falsely accused by him? If so, air your experiences here:  https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=905210.0
Avoid manipulative Exchanges - Localbitcoins.com
redeyez21

Activity: 38
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 31, 2014, 10:57:50 PM

I'd offer 1500E all in for the cointerra

would you use an escrow?

I know I'm a noob here but I have a relatively old reddit account (redeyez21). I live in the UK and have a VAT registered number, would that mean I have no extra fees to pay?

thanks
Biffa
Legendary

Activity: 3220
Merit: 1220

View Profile
June 01, 2014, 10:15:36 AM

If these prices were all inclusive (VAT & delivery) then they would be worth it, and I'd be jumping all over it.

But if you add VAT and delivery to the cost they cost more than if you bought them from the original sellers in China/US Sad

Given that you would have paid way UNDER the RRP for all of your hardware you are just ripping people off with these prices.

Mine @ pools that pay Tx fees & don't mine empty blocks :: kanopool :: ckpool ::
Should bitmain create LPM for all models?
:: Dalcore's Crypto Mining H/W Hosting Directory & Reputation ::
csageist

Activity: 17
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 05, 2014, 09:29:39 PM
Last edit: June 06, 2014, 07:56:30 AM by csageist

hi,

i might be interested but,

what happens if the units are defective when receiving from you? will u make a replacement if one of the miners is broken?

greets

csa
Slander

Activity: 171
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 05, 2014, 10:41:21 PM

Mining is for chumps. Just buy bitcoin and you will make more on the inflation.

This is a for sale thread, you contributed nothing other than a stupid troll comment. How about you fuck off and stop wasting peoples time if you have nothing helpful to contribute.

Admins should ban clowns like this.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: