Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 02:19:48 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: 1 2 3 4 [All]
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin Investment Opportunity  (Read 3344 times)
instant-bitcoin (OP)

Activity: 34
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
May 25, 2014, 07:57:44 PM

Instant Bitcions (UK) Ltd is launching its new service on the 1st of July 2014.
The site can been accessed at www.instant-bitcoins.com and offers a unique way to purchase Bitcoins from your local shop!
Investors are welcome to register now at www.instant-bitcoins.com/investor/
Your investment is calculated as a percentage and you are paid commissions on every transaction we receive.
Please feel free to ask questions or email me directly - boss@instant-bitcoins.com

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"I'm sure that in 20 years there will either be very large transaction volume or no volume." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
MrWDunne

Activity: 322
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 25, 2014, 08:05:27 PM

Newbie, no trust, offering a technically difficult service with little evidence... hmmm....
That 6.5% fee won't be looking to attractive when the UK has an exchange that can accept faster payments

instant-bitcoin (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 25, 2014, 08:22:31 PM

Yes, thanks MrWDunne!
We are new - same as everyone else was on here at one time.
Please don't be so quick to shoot everyone down without doing your homework.

We are a registered Limited company in the UK - Company Number: 09047686

We have designed a system to allow customers to purchase Bitcoins face to face, locally, without any risks.

Any system which actively promotes Bitcoin in a safe and friendly environment should be given a fair go.

Thank you.
PS - Please only leave constructive criticism Smiley

mymenace
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1061

Smile

View Profile
May 25, 2014, 09:42:22 PM

Invest with Instant Bitcoins UK and receive commission on every transaction we complete.

is it true the UK has no bitcoin/altcoin exchanges

what is the commission, would like to know before I sign up

Grin
instant-bitcoin (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 25, 2014, 09:52:01 PM

Hi mymenace,

The rate of commission depends on your investment.
That is your commission is calculated on every transaction in realtime.
If you was to invest 5 BTC and the total investment fund was 10 BTC then your commission would be 50% of the profit per transaction.

Of-course, I used those numbers to simplify and your actually rate is shown in your account control panel.
Your commission is added to your investment fund in real time - so that too starts making you money until you wish to withdraw.

Hope that makes sense.

mymenace
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1061

Smile

View Profile
May 25, 2014, 10:08:41 PM

Hi mymenace,

The rate of commission depends on your investment.
That is your commission is calculated on every transaction in realtime.
If you was to invest 5 BTC and the total investment fund was 10 BTC then your commission would be 50% of the profit per transaction.

Of-course, I used those numbers to simplify and your actually rate is shown in your account control panel.
Your commission is added to your investment fund in real time - so that too starts making you money until you wish to withdraw.

Hope that makes sense.

yep thanks

and is it true the UK has no bitcoin/altcoin exchanges e.g. exchange btc to the pound/euro

Grin
instant-bitcoin (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 25, 2014, 10:25:11 PM

Please feel free to make a transaction on the website so you can see how it operates.
Don't worry - there are no financial details required and the transaction is removed if not completed in 24 hours Smiley
At the end of the transaction you are provided with a invoice that the shopkeeper scans to complete the deal.
s1lverbox
Legendary

Activity: 2310
Merit: 1039

View Profile
May 25, 2014, 10:28:49 PM

Yes, thanks MrWDunne!
We are new - same as everyone else was on here at one time.
Please don't be so quick to shoot everyone down without doing your homework.

We are a registered Limited company in the UK - Company Number: 09047686

We have designed a system to allow customers to purchase Bitcoins face to face, locally, without any risks.

Any system which actively promotes Bitcoin in a safe and friendly environment should be given a fair go.

Thank you.
PS - Please only leave constructive criticism Smiley

As per your assurance about LTD company...This was before.
This LTD means nothing. In case of issues they can't touch any of you privately.
LTD means you have limited liability. Nothing more-nothing less.
instant-bitcoin (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 25, 2014, 10:35:41 PM

Please feel free to make a transaction on the website so you can see how it operates.
Don't worry - there are no financial details required and the transaction is removed if not completed in 24 hours Smiley
At the end of the transaction you are provided with a invoice that the shopkeeper scans to complete the deal.

Lots of people in the UK find it difficult to buy Bictoins safely or at a decent price.

Most do not wish to provide PayPal, Credit / Debit card or personnel details to websites which only leaves the localbition option of meeting a stranger with a pocket full of cash!

Our system offers a safe, local, fast yet easy way to purchase Bitcoins at a regulated rate.

If successful, we will be able to promote Bitcoin in the UK as a easily and affordable means of payment and reduce the ton of scammers we have here at the moment.
instant-bitcoin (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 25, 2014, 10:41:48 PM

@S1lverbox

I disagree - Limited company status has changed in the UK over the last few years.
Its no longer as limited as it suggests.... infact the director can face jail andd your house can be taken from you now!

It also proves that the directors identities are verified and the company is trading among others....
s1lverbox
Legendary

View Profile
May 25, 2014, 10:48:28 PM

@S1lverbox

I disagree - Limited company status has changed in the UK over the last few years.
Its no longer as limited as it suggests.... infact the director can face jail andd your house can be taken from you now!

It also proves that the directors identities are verified and the company is trading among others....

Non of it is obvious and to chase someone, claimant have to do it privately. So LTD means still the same. Case against you as owner will be treated as private matter not public. So even police can't do anything.

And this part about identity-couldn't be more funny.

Post all details-private address and all details needed to chase you in case of scam. Can you do that?

And my understanding is that you looking for investors who will put money upfront so you can get rich?
Don't you have enough BTC to start up?

instant-bitcoin (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 25, 2014, 11:32:47 PM

@S1lverbox

Your information is wrong, very wrong and i must tell you you are very misinformed - if informed at all.
But I will not be drawn into petty arguments here.
I have place an invitation, those interested and wishing more details please feel free to ask questions here or ask me directly.

Those not interested, drunk or genuine timewasters - please go and ruin somebody efforts to start up a great business model.

PS - Any investor can have my identity papers - to suggest I post them online is ludicrous.
PPS - The reason i'm offering the investment this way is because Im a businessman with degrees and it makes business sense Smiley

Again I ask - Please only offer constructive criticism  Grin

s1lverbox
Legendary

View Profile
May 25, 2014, 11:50:56 PM

Again I ask - Please only offer constructive criticism  Grin

Constructive criticism which is no questions?  
You start avoiding answering questions.
Basically because you business man, you not going to risk your cash but investors?

Sorry but have genuine concern about start up like yours.
You are aware that there is already place to buy BTC.
There are ATM in uk and there is more ways of buying bitcoins.

I'm not going dig around you to stop your business grow. But obvious is that if you asking for money, your site selling pre orders(because that's fact) and you have answer like above people will ask questions. Sorry if mine are not constructive and my knowledge is limited.
As i said before LTD is nothing than number, and you paid for it to have it.

Good luck with your business, but make sure you selling something more than pre orders.
People are tired of that. Just check with users and you will see. If there are BTC on localbitcoins from trusted sellers, you think someone will pay you instead them?

Good luck and i hope this will become something what you would like to be and what people need it.
instant-bitcoin (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 26, 2014, 12:05:46 AM

@s1lverbox

Place an order on the site - don't worry you will not be required to pay the invoice, but you may understand the concept.

A genuine customer can go straight to the local shop and pay and receive their bitcoins using this service.

There is only ONE Bitcoin ATM in the UK (its in London).

If I wanted to pay cash and didn't wish to meet a stranger - that's a long way to go to use an ATM if you live anywhere BUT London.

Anyway - I really haven't come on here to sell the service - I'll let marketing do that. I've simply posted on here with a straight forward investment offer.

MrWDunne

View Profile
May 26, 2014, 12:10:58 AM

@s1lverbox

Place an order on the site - don't worry you will not be required to pay the invoice, but you may understand the concept.

A genuine customer can go straight to the local shop and pay and receive their bitcoins using this service.

If I wanted to pay cash and didn't wish to meet a stranger - that's a long way to go to use an ATM if you live anywhere BUT London.

Anyway - I really haven't come on here to sell the service - I'll let marketing do that. I've simply posted on here with a straight forward investment offer.

Could you lower your fee? Localbitcoins is already cheaper and our fees are approximately 0.4% (at maximum) so I'm not sure how you'll remain competitive.

The paying via cash is nice, but not really all that essential...

instant-bitcoin (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 26, 2014, 12:15:32 AM

@MrWDunne

I check localbitcoins daily.

Most are offering low fees but then ridiculous exchange rates (some nearly 50% more than the standard exchange rate).

How is that a good deal?
MrWDunne

View Profile
May 26, 2014, 12:28:57 AM

@MrWDunne

I check localbitcoins daily.

Most are offering low fees but then ridiculous exchange rates (some nearly 50% more than the standard exchange rate).

How is that a good deal?
We're an actual exchange, like bitstamp/kraken/etc.

And on localbitcoins right now, you can buy bitcoins with a 4% markup through a bank transfer.

instant-bitcoin (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 26, 2014, 12:30:47 AM

Oh so you thought you would come on my post and trash it as a competitor because you don't like competition?
MrWDunne

View Profile
May 26, 2014, 12:35:14 AM

Oh so you thought you would come on my post and trash it as a competitor because you don't like competition?
No, but these are the sort of questions investors should be asking.

Also, I mainly noted localbitcoins there, I don't own it.

Well done on attempting to trash my thread, "technically difficult". Well yes, it is an exchange. Hence why I am paying very experienced developers a lot of money.

instant-bitcoin (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 26, 2014, 12:43:00 AM

In the UK a good percent of people use the same system as ours everyday to top up their telephone, pay their bills and buy their shopping from their local shopkeeper. Its a cash environment. Fast - Safe - Easy.

No bank account, no credit cards, no paypal, no  fuss.

Customers in the UK will identify the process as safe and trusted - and it is.
MrWDunne

View Profile
May 26, 2014, 12:44:59 AM

In the UK a good percent of people use the same system as ours everyday to top up their telephone, pay their bills and buy their shopping from their local shopkeeper. Its a cash environment. Fast - Safe - Easy.

Not questioning that, I'm questioning the fees. The billpay system is fine, but thats just it, its fine. It works one way, and you're asking for a lot of money for a service which is currently flawed. I'm not saying its impossible.

It would be appreciated if you didn't post shitty comments on my thread in reaction. Doesn't make you look very professional.

instant-bitcoin (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 26, 2014, 12:54:30 AM

Not questioning that, I'm questioning the fees. The billpay system is fine, but thats just it, its fine. It works one way, and you're asking for a lot of money for a service which is currently flawed. I'm not saying its impossible.

It would be appreciated if you didn't post shitty comments on my thread in reaction. Doesn't make you look very professional.

It wasn't very professional posting that shitty comment on my thread straight after I posted this thread!
Minutes later I found you had commercial interest and obviously wrote it as a reaction to a new comer in the market.
Its not very nice - is it?
MrWDunne

View Profile
May 26, 2014, 12:58:13 AM

It wasn't very professional posting that shitty comment on my thread straight after I posted this thread!
Minutes later I found you had commercial interest and obviously wrote it as a reaction to a new comer in the market.
Its not very nice - is it?
We're not on the market, neither are you.

I came here and pointed out a couple of holes for your investors. If you want to do so on mine you are welcome, as is anyone however please make an actual point.

Anyhow, my point "Not questioning that, I'm questioning the fees. The billpay system is fine, but thats just it, its fine. It works one way, and you're asking for a lot of money for a service which is currently flawed. I'm not saying its impossible."

MrWDunne

View Profile
May 26, 2014, 01:08:23 AM

In fact, on a more positive note we could work with you to enable you to make it a two way system. Which would eliminate one of the bigger holes.

instant-bitcoin (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 26, 2014, 01:12:45 AM

What holes???

Its a win, win for any investor with nothing to lose.
The investment is to cover BTC infux not working capital.

If someone has Bitcoin lying about doing nothing, it gives them an opportunity to earn on it until they need it.
This is a win, win for my company too as it means I will not need as much working capital put aside to cover orders.

Simple, effective, good business.
MrWDunne

View Profile
May 26, 2014, 01:14:17 AM

By holes I mean why customers would/wouldn't use it. Its a hard business model to lose on yes. The other factor is trust, which can always be an issue.

instant-bitcoin (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 26, 2014, 01:20:53 AM

I agree. Trust.

Would you feel safer buying from a stranger in a pub or sending money to someone you don't know.....
OR handing your cash to your local shopkeeper who says hello to you every morning?

I know where my monies going... that's the whole point of this business model.
MrWDunne

View Profile
May 26, 2014, 01:27:27 AM

I agree. Trust.

Would you feel safer buying from a stranger in a pub or sending money to someone you don't know.....
OR handing your cash to your local shopkeeper who says hello to you every morning?

I know where my monies going... that's the whole point of this business model.

Except with localbitcoins you don't meet a stranger in a pub. You send a bank transfer and a 4% markup

instant-bitcoin (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 26, 2014, 01:35:12 AM

Lot of people meet up and exchange.
Lots of people are not happy doing a bank transfer at any %

What I am saying is there is a rather large gap in the UK market for a service to provide Bitcoins whereby EVERYONE has easy, acceptable access.

That's easily identified as an already working model for most products and services - that's cash and a local store.

Smack That Ace
Legendary

Activity: 1764
Merit: 1094

Eid Mubarak

View Profile
May 26, 2014, 01:45:55 AM

Hello,

I agree the service will definitely add value to a country where bitcoin and bitcoin trading is flourishing. Nobody is being forced to pay the extra fee and can use local bitcoin or other services but at the same time some people chose to do things differently.
Its the same reason why i would buy an SL 63 AMG Mercedes and add custom black rims and wheels to it. I dont need to do it but i still will because i would like my car to be different.
As per the trust issue, i believe someone who has put in so much time and money in making a beautiful website wouldn't just do it to scam people on this forum.
Not that i am vouching for the service or anything, i am just clearly stating that the guy needs to be given a change to be innocent till he is proven guilty.
I am really interested in the investment and depending on the return i would like to invest in the setup.
Please let me know the details.

Goodluck

Duke

instant-bitcoin (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 26, 2014, 01:56:26 AM

Hello,

I agree the service will definitely add value to a country where bitcoin and bitcoin trading is flourishing. Nobody is being forced to pay the extra fee and can use local bitcoin or other services but at the same time some people chose to do things differently.
Its the same reason why i would buy an SL 63 AMG Mercedes and add custom black rims and wheels to it. I dont need to do it but i still will because i would like my car to be different.
As per the trust issue, i believe someone who has put in so much time and money in making a beautiful website wouldn't just do it to scam people on this forum.
Not that i am vouching for the service or anything, i am just clearly stating that the guy needs to be given a change to be innocent till he is proven guilty.
I am really interested in the investment and depending on the return i would like to invest in the setup.
Please let me know the details.

Goodluck

Duke

Thank you Duke,
I'll forward you more info in the morning or your quite welcome to call me at the office on Tuesday.
You can also register now if you wish, it only takes a minute and there is no requirement to upload funds to register.
s1lverbox
Legendary

View Profile
May 26, 2014, 10:27:25 AM

I do understand you have limited info where /what and when. Please check below:

https://spend-co.in/listings/bitcoin-atm-the-vape-lab/

https://spend-co.in/listings/buy-bitcoins-from-atm/

It seems its not only one ATM

Plus bunch other sites which offers BTC for low price.

As i stated before you selling Pre orders and nothing going to explain any of it.

Most people on localbitcoin (in my case) are trusted and i can buy BTC without moving from chair.

You doing marketing by not answering questions. This is great strategy but people not stupid here.

Good luck-will watch this thread. Seems interesting.

instant-bitcoin (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 26, 2014, 12:23:42 PM

@S1lverbox,

You seem to be repeating yourself in a bid to ruin this thread as you are not comfortable with competition.

Your petty remarks and attacks show everyone on here that your business is either..

1) doing well and your trying to protect it

OR

2) your struggling to hold in this fast moving tec area - and your tying to protect it.

I suggest its the latter.

Either way - why don't you stop trying to ruin my post now and let interested people a chance to communicate

Many thanks
s1lverbox
Legendary

View Profile
May 26, 2014, 12:39:37 PM

@S1lverbox,

You seem to be repeating yourself in a bid to ruin this thread as you are not comfortable with competition.

Your petty remarks and attacks show everyone on here that your business is either..

1) doing well and your trying to protect it

OR

2) your struggling to hold in this fast moving tec area - and your tying to protect it.

I suggest its the latter.

Either way - why don't you stop trying to ruin my post now and let interested people a chance to communicate

Many thanks

I dont own any business which could be in competition with yours.
Secondly, just two post above you mention there is one ATM while i prove there is more than one. So who's struggling to hold in this fast moving tec area?

Maybe start answering questions and maybe stop avoiding general chat about your business? I saw few things, few businesses and guess what, most of the time when someone is doing what you doing(avoiding answers, accusing others of competition etc) business seems legit at the beginning but later...
Let see:

*Your site is nice and your business is registered BUT you asking money for pre orders(that's what your website says).
*You business man so you looking for INVESTORS who will put money(BTC) and you will just harvest fees and this way your business is risk free for you but not for investors.

You rather accuse me of working for competition or ruining your thread because? This part i don't understand, have you got something to hide?
BTCtalk is full of genuine businesses, im not saying that your is not. But if you trying marketing your site you should maybe start answering for some questions.
I did repeat myself because you avoided, ignored my questions which are logic when someone who just joined starting thread about BTC-money ETC.

As i said, good luck with your site but your way of this conversation is no where near of legit business and marketing which will create money and will fill gap in UK market.
Who knows, maybe i will use your way to buy bitcoins but at this stage i don't feel comfortable to do any business with your site.

Maybe thanks to users like me NEWBIE and people who have no TECH knowledge will think to ask question instead sending money to you.

Or maybe you just waiting for NEWBIES and their lack of knowledge to send you money without asking questions. Sorry but i'm not one of them and i have full right to ask questions and ask for answers.
... let interested people a chance to communicate
I am interested so why i cannot ask questions? Are you gonna treat every user who has similar question as me same way?

instant-bitcoin (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 26, 2014, 12:49:17 PM

@Stupidbox

Please don't use the newbie card ! - Doesn't wash with me.

Now your saying your not in the business - yesterday you said you was and I see you removed the 2 websites you were promoting in your signature too.

Your right, Time will tell - The site launches in a week and I'll expect (but won't wait) for your apology.

I have answered your questions - you just have not bothered to accept my answers.

Like I said - Please move on now and let other people have a chance to talk.

======================================================

A big thank you and welcome aboard to those who have registered and deposited today as investors.

I will be limiting investment so that those who have invested get a good share of the profits.

Those interested please head over to www.instant-bitcoins.com/investor/

Thank You

s1lverbox
Legendary

View Profile
May 26, 2014, 01:11:00 PM

@Stupidbox

Now your saying your not in the business - yesterday you said you was and I see you removed the 2 websites you were promoting in your signature too.

I think you have problems with memory. My signature is still the same since like 4 weeks. The only site which i tried to promote is directory for businesses accepting crypto currency.

Nothing changed.

Nice try with this: " I see you removed the 2 websites you were promoting in your signature too"

Now you have my full attention and trust me i will not miss a thing.

Newbie card...You did answer to my questions? I don't see any answers for my questions. And anyone who can read in english probably cannot see it either.

Can you post your wallet so i can check your so called deposits?

I don't believe that you just started and people send you BTC just like that.
instant-bitcoin (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 26, 2014, 01:12:37 PM

@Stupidbox

I think you have problems with memory. My signature is still the same since like 4 weeks. The only site which i tried to promote is directory for businesses accepting crypto currency.

Nothing changed.

Nice try with this: " I see you removed the 2 websites you were promoting in your signature too"

Now you have my full attention and trust me i will not miss a thing.

Newbie card...You did answer to my questions? I don't see any answers for my questions. And anyone who can read in english probably cannot see it either.

Can you post your wallet so i can check your so called deposits?

@Stupidbox

Your right, Time will tell - The site launches in a week and I'll expect (but won't wait) for your apology.

I have answered your questions - you just have not bothered to accept my answers.

Like I said - Please move on now and let other people have a chance to talk.

======================================================

A big thank you and welcome aboard to those who have registered and deposited today as investors.

I will be limiting investment so that those who have invested get a good share of the profits.

Those interested please head over to www.instant-bitcoins.com/investor/

Thank You
s1lverbox
Legendary

View Profile
May 26, 2014, 01:16:16 PM

@Stupidbox

^^^A businessman with class...^^^

If you so legit, why low ball like that?

YOU CAN BE SURE I WILL APOLOGIES YOU AND YOUR BUSINESS IF THIS WILL BE WHAT YOU SAYING IT IS.

I even will become your customer to check how easily this would be to get BTC.

For now it's good looking site and few words from someone who get's irritate because few questions has been asked.

instant-bitcoin (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 26, 2014, 01:23:21 PM

@Stupidbox

^^^A businessman with class...^^^

Very sorry - As a Director ,  sometimes I get to say what I mean.

Its made everyone in the office laugh Smiley

Also - thank you for your continued support on here by posting and keeping my advert alive at the top.
Its been very productive for us.
Thanks
instant-bitcoin (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 26, 2014, 01:53:18 PM

WOW -

Must say tough crowd on here.

You know its any wonder how Bitcoin startup companies get a foot in the door when they are shot down and bullied on forums like this.

I think Bitcoin forums like this should be supporting new startups and offering encouragement and constructive advice.

Here some facts....

I have degrees in Computer Science and Business Studies along with 20 years experience in the business which includes 4 years with a UK bank as a fraud investigator.

I personally built www.instant-bitcoins.com , its investor center and admin control panels using php code which I self taut myself many years ago.

One of my companies is contracted to manage servers for several large companies in the UK.

I think you will agree, I have not spent alot of time and money on this Bitcoin Startup on a whim but in fact done my homework.

MrPiggles

Activity: 980
Merit: 256

Decentralized Ascending Auctions on Blockchain

View Profile
May 26, 2014, 02:05:36 PM

The UK has bittylicious.com which is the easiest and quickest method to buy bitcoins in ANY of the countries Ive so far purchased bitcoins in.

In Australia you have to deposit cash/face to face
in the US its not easy either
Canada also.

In the UK bittylicious gives you bitcoins within 5 mins of you sending them a bank transfer. Yeah theyre 5% or so above market rates but I can do it instantly from my home, how will you compete with them?

You are more expensive than them too. £100 buys 0.278 with them versus 0.271 with you.

Also you limit people to 25, 50 etc. Whereas I can buy exactly what I want with bittylicious

▄▄████▄
          ██▀▀  ▀██▄
     ▄▄▄▄██▀      ██▄▄▄▄▄
   ▄██▀▀▀▀▀       ▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
   ██     ███▄▄▄▄██▀     ██
   ██      ▀▀▀██▀▀       ██
  ▄██                    ██▄
  ██▀       ██████       ▀██
  ██        ██  ██        ██
  ██       ███  ███       ██
 ███       ███  ███       ███
 ██▀       ███  ███       ▀██
▄██        ████████        ██▄
███                        ███
 ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███
  ▀████████████████████████▀

iBid

Decentralized Auctions
on Blockchain
  ▄██

▀██
██████████████████████████████████
▄ ▄▄
██▄▀██▄
████▄▀▀██▄
██████▄ ▀███▄▄
████████▄ ▀███▀ ▄
██████████▄ ▀ ▄████▄
██████████▀ ▄ ▀███▀▀
████████▀ ▄███▄ ▀
██████▀▄████▀▀
████▀▄███▀
██▀▄█▀▀
  ▀▀
GET IN ON
Google Play
██▄
  █
  █
  █
  █
  █
██▀
  ▄██

▀██
█████████████████████████████████
          ▄▄█
         ▄██▀
    ▄▄▄  ▀▀▄▄▄▄
 ▄███████████████
▄██████████████▀
███████████████
███████████████
▀███████████████▄
 ████████████████▀
  ▀█████████████▀
   ▀████▀▀▀███▀
Download on the
App Store
██▄
  █
  █
  █
  █
  █
██▀

About us
Telegram
██████████████      ██████████████
███████████████    ███████████████
█████████████        █████████████
███████████            ███████████
████████████████  ████████████████
██████████              ██████████
██████████  ████  ████  ██████████
█████████    ██    ██    █████████

███ SIGN UP ███
██████████▀▀▀▀████████████████████
██████████▄▄    ▀▀▀███████████████
██████████  ▀▀ ▄▄  ▄██████████████
█████████        ▀████████████████
████████▀        █████████████████
██████▀▀▀▄▄     ██     ▀▀▀████████
██████▄     ▀▀▄▄███▄         ▀████
█████████▄▄▄   ███████▄▄       ███
███████████████████████████▄▄▄████
████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████████████
███▀             ▀████████████████
███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████████████

All auctions start at $0
with no minimum reserve

AN  AUCTION
MrPiggles

View Profile
May 26, 2014, 02:09:33 PM

The only advantage I can see with your service over bittylicious is that people are dumb and sometimes want to pay for things with bitcoins and can't figure out bitcoins or have online banking.

if you enable the ability to buy different amounts of bitcoins thatd be a major plus, but unless you do that I can't see a single positive of yours over bittylicious Im afraid

▄▄████▄
          ██▀▀  ▀██▄
     ▄▄▄▄██▀      ██▄▄▄▄▄
   ▄██▀▀▀▀▀       ▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
   ██     ███▄▄▄▄██▀     ██
   ██      ▀▀▀██▀▀       ██

iBid

Decentralized Auctions
on Blockchain
  ▄██

▀██
▄ ▄▄
██▄▀██▄
████▄▀▀██▄
██████▄ ▀███▄▄
████████▄ ▀███▀ ▄
██████████▄ ▀ ▄████▄
██████████▀ ▄ ▀███▀▀
████████▀ ▄███▄ ▀
██████▀▄████▀▀
████▀▄███▀
██▀▄█▀▀
  ▀▀
GET IN ON
Google Play
██▄
  █
  █
  █
  █
  █
██▀
  ▄██

▀██
          ▄▄█
         ▄██▀
    ▄▄▄  ▀▀▄▄▄▄
 ▄███████████████
▄██████████████▀
███████████████
███████████████
▀███████████████▄
 ████████████████▀
  ▀█████████████▀
   ▀████▀▀▀███▀
Download on the
App Store
██▄
  █
  █
  █
  █
  █
██▀

About us
Telegram

███ SIGN UP ███

All auctions start at $0
with no minimum reserve

AN  AUCTION
instant-bitcoin (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 26, 2014, 02:15:59 PM

The UK has bittylicious.com which is the easiest and quickest method to buy bitcoins in ANY of the countries Ive so far purchased bitcoins in.

In Australia you have to deposit cash/face to face
in the US its not easy either
Canada also.

In the UK bittylicious gives you bitcoins within 5 mins of you sending them a bank transfer. Yeah theyre 5% or so above market rates but I can do it instantly from my home, how will you compete with them?

You are more expensive than them too. £100 buys 0.278 with them versus 0.271 with you.

Also you limit people to 25, 50 etc. Whereas I can buy exactly what I want with bittylicious

Hello MrPiggles and thank you for your post.

Firstly, we called the company Instant Bitcoins because you will receive them instantly.... in most cases you should receive them in less than a minute.

I understand you can purchase from home but not everyone is happy doing a bank transfer and most people in the UK have a newsagent around the corner!

The rates you show above show there are only pennies in the difference and the rate will depend on how each company sets it at the start of the day.
So some days we may be a few pennies dearer - others cheaper..... As with anything, you should cheack for the best rate on the day.

Also, we set the 4 purchase options for ease while we launch and make sure everything works well.
Our FAQs state that other amounts or payment options are available by contacting us on skype, email or telephone.
MrPiggles

View Profile
May 26, 2014, 02:18:01 PM

ok, well if you enable the ability to purchase different amounts directly on your site then I guarantee you will get more business.

As someone whos been selling bitcoins in the UK for years you get an awful lot of people who want anonymous coins for small purchases (silk road and the like) and who don't want to use their online banking/dont have online banking.

I can see your service being useful for them, but like I said fixed amounts are a major stumbling block there.

▄▄████▄
          ██▀▀  ▀██▄
     ▄▄▄▄██▀      ██▄▄▄▄▄
   ▄██▀▀▀▀▀       ▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
   ██     ███▄▄▄▄██▀     ██
   ██      ▀▀▀██▀▀       ██

iBid

Decentralized Auctions
on Blockchain
  ▄██

▀██
▄ ▄▄
██▄▀██▄
████▄▀▀██▄
██████▄ ▀███▄▄
████████▄ ▀███▀ ▄
██████████▄ ▀ ▄████▄
██████████▀ ▄ ▀███▀▀
████████▀ ▄███▄ ▀
██████▀▄████▀▀
████▀▄███▀
██▀▄█▀▀
  ▀▀
GET IN ON
Google Play
██▄
  █
  █
  █
  █
  █
██▀
  ▄██

▀██
          ▄▄█
         ▄██▀
    ▄▄▄  ▀▀▄▄▄▄
 ▄███████████████
▄██████████████▀
███████████████
███████████████
▀███████████████▄
 ████████████████▀
  ▀█████████████▀
   ▀████▀▀▀███▀
Download on the
App Store
██▄
  █
  █
  █
  █
  █
██▀

About us
Telegram

███ SIGN UP ███

All auctions start at $0
with no minimum reserve

AN  AUCTION
MrPiggles

View Profile
May 26, 2014, 02:19:07 PM

btw I no longer sell in the UK so  I am not competition, I'm just giving my genuine thoughts on your proposition

▄▄████▄
          ██▀▀  ▀██▄
     ▄▄▄▄██▀      ██▄▄▄▄▄
   ▄██▀▀▀▀▀       ▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
   ██     ███▄▄▄▄██▀     ██
   ██      ▀▀▀██▀▀       ██

iBid

Decentralized Auctions
on Blockchain
  ▄██

▀██
▄ ▄▄
██▄▀██▄
████▄▀▀██▄
██████▄ ▀███▄▄
████████▄ ▀███▀ ▄
██████████▄ ▀ ▄████▄
██████████▀ ▄ ▀███▀▀
████████▀ ▄███▄ ▀
██████▀▄████▀▀
████▀▄███▀
██▀▄█▀▀
  ▀▀
GET IN ON
Google Play
██▄
  █
  █
  █
  █
  █
██▀
  ▄██

▀██
          ▄▄█
         ▄██▀
    ▄▄▄  ▀▀▄▄▄▄
 ▄███████████████
▄██████████████▀
███████████████
███████████████
▀███████████████▄
 ████████████████▀
  ▀█████████████▀
   ▀████▀▀▀███▀
Download on the
App Store
██▄
  █
  █
  █
  █
  █
██▀

About us
Telegram

███ SIGN UP ███

All auctions start at $0
with no minimum reserve

AN  AUCTION
s1lverbox
Legendary

View Profile
May 26, 2014, 02:19:13 PM

WOW -

Must say tough crowd on here.

You know its any wonder how Bitcoin startup companies get a foot in the door when they are shot down and bullied on forums like this.

I think Bitcoin forums like this should be supporting new startups and offering encouragement and constructive advice.

Here some facts....

I have degrees in Computer Science and Business Studies along with 20 years experience in the business which includes 4 years with a UK bank as a fraud investigator.

I personally built www.instant-bitcoins.com , its investor center and admin control panels using php code which I self taut myself many years ago.

One of my companies is contracted to manage servers for several large companies in the UK.

I think you will agree, I have not spent alot of time and money on this Bitcoin Startup on a whim but in fact done my homework.

That's all sound good. As fraud investigator you should know best why i'm asking for Wallet, and some details about your business.

Can you provide Wallet so anyone can check if you really have investors or it was just simple lie to make INVEST.
Block chain is great tool.

My assumptions is that you have no more than  0.543447BTC at this moment.
I tried to register as investor to check what you offer but this option is not visible for me.

Maybe you can help me to find it more easily?

I did notice as well you using VIRTUAL OFFICE. Where is the real address of your business?

instant-bitcoin (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 26, 2014, 02:25:56 PM

ok, well if you enable the ability to purchase different amounts directly on your site then I guarantee you will get more business.

As someone whos been selling bitcoins in the UK for years you get an awful lot of people who want anonymous coins for small purchases (silk road and the like) and who don't want to use their online banking/dont have online banking.

I can see your service being useful for them, but like I said fixed amounts are a major stumbling block there.

We are looking to let customers order from £10 to £500 directly from the website but need to run a few more tests.

Some shopkeepers may have  lower floor limit when scanning the barcode which may be a problem for larger amounts.
But all the retailers can accept upto £200 which is why we set the limit why we launch to prevent any problems.

As I said, larger limits and options are available by direct contact with admin.
MrPiggles

View Profile
May 26, 2014, 02:29:37 PM

yeah it's not larger limits that i'm concerned about.

I spent a long time selling bitcoins in London to nervous potheads, the majority will be £30 to £200

▄▄████▄
          ██▀▀  ▀██▄
     ▄▄▄▄██▀      ██▄▄▄▄▄
   ▄██▀▀▀▀▀       ▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
   ██     ███▄▄▄▄██▀     ██
   ██      ▀▀▀██▀▀       ██

iBid

Decentralized Auctions
on Blockchain
  ▄██

▀██
▄ ▄▄
██▄▀██▄
████▄▀▀██▄
██████▄ ▀███▄▄
████████▄ ▀███▀ ▄
██████████▄ ▀ ▄████▄
██████████▀ ▄ ▀███▀▀
████████▀ ▄███▄ ▀
██████▀▄████▀▀
████▀▄███▀
██▀▄█▀▀
  ▀▀
GET IN ON
Google Play
██▄
  █
  █
  █
  █
  █
██▀
  ▄██

▀██
          ▄▄█
         ▄██▀
    ▄▄▄  ▀▀▄▄▄▄
 ▄███████████████
▄██████████████▀
███████████████
███████████████
▀███████████████▄
 ████████████████▀
  ▀█████████████▀
   ▀████▀▀▀███▀
Download on the
App Store
██▄
  █
  █
  █
  █
  █
██▀

About us
Telegram

███ SIGN UP ███

All auctions start at $0
with no minimum reserve

AN  AUCTION
instant-bitcoin (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 26, 2014, 02:37:02 PM

I spent a long time selling bitcoins in London to nervous potheads, the majority will be £30 to £200

Thanks for the heads up.

Yeah, TBH we probably are not going to get to know what crowd we pull or cater for most for a few months for definite.

If most of them are going to be stoned then it could be a problem for the admin team (LOL).
s1lverbox
Legendary

View Profile
May 26, 2014, 02:41:27 PM

Thanks for the heads up.

Yeah, TBH we probably are not going to get to know what crowd we pull or cater for most for a few months for definite.

If most of them are going to be stoned then it could be a problem for the admin team (LOL).

I will repeat again as you seems to ignore important stuff:

I tried to register as investor to check what you offer but this option is not visible for me.

Maybe you can help me to find it more easily?

I did notice as well you using VIRTUAL OFFICE. Where is the real address of your business?
instant-bitcoin (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 26, 2014, 02:46:35 PM

@Stup1dbox

I thought you had passed out on cider my friend.

I have registered a PRIVATE LIMITED COMPANY so my PRIVATE LIFE and my BUSINESS can be separate and my family are safe from people like you.

Why not ask the directors of millions of PRIVATE COMPANIES for their bank balance and addresses and see if you get any more response than me.

s1lverbox
Legendary

View Profile
May 26, 2014, 02:58:13 PM

@Stup1dbox

I have registered a PRIVATE LIMITED COMPANY so my PRIVATE LIFE and my BUSINESS can be separate and my family are safe from people like you.

Why not ask the directors of millions of PRIVATE COMPANIES for their bank balance and addresses and see if you get any more response than me.

Is it difficult to provide info to maybe your INVESTOR?
Is it difficult to answer about wallet?

None of this is private, you my friend with your retarded replies looks more like scammer than legit business.
Not only you talking BS about investors, you cannot back up any of info from your site.

I'm not drinking cider and i cannot ask directors of millions of PRIVATE COMPANIES for their bank balance and addresses because i dont see any of them.
You are, and you asking for INVESTMENT. So i would like to find out about this opportunity.
Talk to me like to INVESTOR.

instant-bitcoin (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 26, 2014, 03:07:07 PM

@Stup1dbox

Is it difficult to provide info to maybe your INVESTOR?
Is it difficult to answer about wallet?

None of this is private, you my friend with your retarded replies looks more like scammer than legit business.
Not only you talking BS about investors, you cannot back up any of info from your site.

I'm not drinking cider and i cannot ask directors of millions of PRIVATE COMPANIES for their bank balance and addresses because i dont see any of them.
You are, and you asking for INVESTMENT. So i would like to find out about this opportunity.
Talk to me like to INVESTOR.

Calm down.
You should NOT mix drink with drugs.
You obviously have more than one screw lose and I have NO intention of dealing with the likes of you.
DO NOT register as an investor.
Your account will be closed and your money returned.
Now please go and ruin somebody elses thread!
s1lverbox
Legendary

View Profile
May 26, 2014, 03:15:19 PM

Calm down.
You should NOT mix drink with drugs.
You obviously have more than one screw lose and I have NO intention of dealing with the likes of you.
DO NOT register as an investor.
Your account will be closed and your money returned.
Now please go and ruin somebody elses thread!

Ahhh, i get it.

You don't do business with people asking questions.

So now you just made yourself clear.

Any possible customer or investor check posts and read it through.

OP  not answering for questions regarding:

Site-registering as INVESTOR
Investment
Company address-Virtual office(anyone can have it)
Public Wallet-Op claims he have already INVESTORS

Good luck with your business.

instant-bitcoin (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 26, 2014, 03:29:03 PM

@Stupidbox

NO I JUST DONT DO BUSINESS WITH IDIOTS

And now you show your true colours and mentality.

This is why you will NEVER be a businessman and even understand business.

In years to come and my Bitcoin business will have gone strength to strength and people will see your posts and YOU for what they really are!

I wish you good luck and keep taking the medicine.

In the meantime - maybe you would like to meet up with me in the UK person to person so we can discuss your comments further?
instant-bitcoin (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 26, 2014, 03:39:59 PM

I REPEAT

maybe you would like to meet up with me in the UK person to person so we can discuss your comments further?

No - your not finding it very easy to the meeting because you'd find it very difficult to say your comments to my face.

Thats why you write shit on here.

My offers open to you anytime, if you can't agree to it then stop writing crap on my post.
s1lverbox
Legendary

View Profile
May 26, 2014, 03:40:46 PM

In the meantime - maybe you would like to meet up with me in the UK person to person so we can discuss your comments further?

Ohh, nice twist. You want to meet to discuss my posts but you don't want to discuss anything in here?

And i'm and IDIOT

More than happy to see your face-Friday at ace cafe london

s1lverbox
Legendary

View Profile
May 26, 2014, 03:42:52 PM

I REPEAT

maybe you would like to meet up with me in the UK person to person so we can discuss your comments further?

No - your not finding it very easy to the meeting because you'd find it very difficult to say your comments to my face.

My offers open to you anytime, if you can't agree to it then stop writing crap on my post.

Are you trying to intimidate me? ^^^^Business class as hell^^^^

You dont do business with idiots like me but you want to meet to discuss further posts here?
instant-bitcoin (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 26, 2014, 03:49:40 PM

I REPEAT

Are you trying to intimidate me? ^^^^Business class as hell^^^^

You dont do business with idiots like me but you want to meet to discuss further posts here?

Not trying to intimidate at all.

You have wasted enough of my time here and ruined my thread on purpose.
If I'm going to spend this amount of time rebutting I may as well meet you in person... makes sense no?
Then we can see whos been talking trash! - And its not me.

Yeah, i think we can change the venue from a 'bikers cafe' - classy!

But yes Friday is aggreeable - time and place please.
s1lverbox
Legendary

View Profile
May 26, 2014, 03:56:47 PM

Did i ruined your thread by asking questions or did you do it with your retarded answers or lack of them?

And yes, bikers cafe. As this is what i do in free time. Meet with people who does same as me-riding bikes.
as probably you google it arleady ace cafe at london around 8 oclock.

Once we finished conversation you will have opportunity to drink coffe and watch stunts made by bike riders.

To get better start than this maybe:

Open new thread which look like that: [ANN]
Than give as much info as possible-for both customers and investors
Don't avoid answering for questions by users like me.

In worst case scenario you can close this thread and open moderated thread, this will give you opportunity to delete unwanted posts.

Simple.

instant-bitcoin (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 26, 2014, 04:08:53 PM

One of my workers knows the cafe and says its highly recommended so yeah that's fine as is 8 o'clock.
Please let me know if you cant make it as its a bit of a drive for me.
Look forward to meeting you.
If you can refrain from any more negative remarks on this thread at least until you have met me, i would appreciate it.

Thanks
MrPiggles

View Profile
May 26, 2014, 04:11:09 PM

I'll be honest silverbox you're being a troll.

This business seems legit, either he's a scammer whos gone to the lengths of creating a website which is integrated with paypoints API just so he can gain a few btc from investors - which seems retarded, or he's legit.

And it;s not like hes going to rip off buyers either since paypoint will have made sure of who they're dealing with in order to allow him to utilise their service.

▄▄████▄
          ██▀▀  ▀██▄
     ▄▄▄▄██▀      ██▄▄▄▄▄
   ▄██▀▀▀▀▀       ▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
   ██     ███▄▄▄▄██▀     ██
   ██      ▀▀▀██▀▀       ██