Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 06:09:09 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 [36] 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [I0C] I0coin - The Best Choice In Digital Currency  (Read 81913 times)
underbob

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 02:42:26 PM

If people took more interest in your subtle hinting on stuff like this ^ they would be rich in a matter of weeks.

Just sayin.

Daaaan Trecccia!!!  

People need to read your medium articles.  ASAP!!!  Smiley
I just read your articles, it's amazing the didatica, anyone can understand the real possibilities! Most interesting, is not advice or guidance to buy! People are free to do whatever they want, congratulations. Is it possible to share here in btctalk? Is there someone asking you for silence?

Appreciated.  Yeah I just tried my best to understand how the facts tie together.  It really is up to people what they choose to do with their money, not me.

But keeping things to myself felt a bit selfish.  I think good things will happen soon and you are free to share whatever you want.

I don't presume I know everything correctly but the trail has led me to some interesting discoveries.

Your assumptions on medium are either a joke /a deliberate attempt to mislead people who read it/or just plain delusional nonsense which either way will cause noobs and fools to be separated from their money rushing out to buy into this bullshit while you dump your bags of dead worthless coins on them.

I reference your latest prediction below:

B2X (BitcoinX) forks, 51% attack triggered -> State reorganization includes Null Protocol and Zerocoin Protocol -> 0x Protocol comes afterward to correct Ethereum (and all other derivs) -> Value goes back to I0Coin -> Combines with IXC to make BZX/BitcoinZeroX/Bitcoin0x  Another scam fork based on A SHITCOIN called hexxcoin which is being taken over and rereleased as a fork of bitcoin.

Where do I know you from? 

I’m glad you bolded that genius post.  It needs to stand out well in a week or two. Wink

Care for a small wager to back up these theories?

Fo’ Sho’.  How’s 1,000 Bitcoins? 

Hornestsnest: do to know for sure Daniel is shilling or delusional about ioc etc. Because you have deep technical knowledge he is completely wrong?  Or are you just using your intuition & guessing that he's one of these guys that's just trying to pump it for his personal gain?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, which will follow the rules of the network no matter what miners do. Even if every miner decided to create 1000 bitcoins per block, full nodes would stick to the rules and reject those blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Vlad2Vlad
Legendary

Activity: 3052
Merit: 1530

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
June 25, 2018, 03:31:48 PM

Hornestsnest: do to know for sure Daniel is shilling or delusional about ioc etc. Because you have deep technical knowledge he is completely wrong?  Or are you just using your intuition & guessing that he's one of these guys that's just trying to pump it for his personal gain?

Daniel Treccia isn’t pumping.  He’s simply researching and telling the truth as he sees it. 

iXcoin - Welcome to the F U T U R E!
realdantreccia

Activity: 666
Merit: 516

Fuck BlackRock

View Profile WWW
June 25, 2018, 04:57:56 PM

Hornestsnest: do to know for sure Daniel is shilling or delusional about ioc etc. Because you have deep technical knowledge he is completely wrong?  Or are you just using your intuition & guessing that he's one of these guys that's just trying to pump it for his personal gain?

Daniel Treccia isn’t pumping.  He’s simply researching and telling the truth as he sees it.  

In truth, I am only enlightened because I touched the same orb:

From the many one, from one, the source
Vlad2Vlad
Legendary

Activity: 3052
Merit: 1530

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
June 25, 2018, 05:08:58 PM
Merited by realdantreccia (5)

Hornestsnest: do to know for sure Daniel is shilling or delusional about ioc etc. Because you have deep technical knowledge he is completely wrong?  Or are you just using your intuition & guessing that he's one of these guys that's just trying to pump it for his personal gain?

Daniel Treccia isn’t pumping.  He’s simply researching and telling the truth as he sees it.  

In truth, I am only enlightened because I touched the same orb:

Bahahahaaaaa!  Truth!

iXcoin - Welcome to the F U T U R E!
CHIEF56

Activity: 126
Merit: 2

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 11:45:59 PM

I knew something happened at the end of 2017 to make the Bitcoin we have seen in 2018 "different" ... Never seen an empty block like this...

https://blockchain.info/block/0000000000000000004b27f9ee7ba33d6f048f684aaeb0eea4befd80f1701126

Ahh, that's an odd one.

Transaction fee of -12.5 BTC  Smiley

State reorganization underway for BTC.  F2Pool is the mining pool submitting blocks from the early 2000's.

Pardon, but what is block version 0x3FFFE000

?

https://blockchain.info/block/0000000000000000001955aec280e6803720da428144b9bcd8adaea039a83f0b

https://blockchain.info/block/0000000000000000001955aec280e6803720da428144b9bcd8adaea039a83f0b?format=json

Ahh.. BIP-9 version bits set by F2 pool signaling set up of soft forks, I guess. So much reading to do and so far behind  Embarrassed

https://bitcointicker.co/block/528898  -  0x3fffe000

https://bitcointicker.co/block/528908  -  0x2000e000

https://bitcointicker.co/block/528916  -  0x3fffffff

If only I knew coding. Haha.

Code:
https://bitcointicker.co/block/528898  -  F2Pool  -  0x3fffe000
https://bitcointicker.co/block/528908  -  F2Pool  -  0x2000e000  <~
https://bitcointicker.co/block/528916  -  F2Pool  -  0x3fffffff
https://bitcointicker.co/block/528932  -  CKpool  -  0x2000e000  <~

What's your take on the version?

Which part of it? What do the values translate into exactly, you mean? I'd have to research more into them.

What does it mean overall? The miners are signaling soft forks. I believe, once 97% ? of miners are in agreement, it happens. Correct me if I am wrong, but by F2Pool + and then CKpool setting the same bits, that equals more than 1% of the miners agree on 0x2000e000

I should have read more earlier, but:

Actually, the use and change we are seeing here is indicative of the fact that miners of those pools are solving blocks using version-rolling ASICBOOST . . . Either (1) overtly (2) covertly, or both.

BIP661 reserved a range of values in the Version field for this purpose, or other functions: https://github.com/bitcoin/bips/pull/661/files

And just recent: https://bitcointicker.co/block/529235  -  BTC.top

Overt AsicBoost

Instead of changing the extra nonce, a miner using AsicBoost alters the 4-byte version field in the block header (top left of the image). This implies that chunk 2 remains unchanged for multiple hashing attempts and work is therefore saved. If this methodology is used, changes in the version bits are visible to everyone, which makes this AsicBoost methodology easily detectable.

(more: https://blog.bitmex.com/an-overview-of-the-covert-asicboost-allegation-2/)

Somewhere in the following links, explanations are found for the large number of empty blocks and skewed timestamps.. no more time for me to look at the moment:

https://lists.linuxfoundation.org/pipermail/bitcoin-dev/2017-April/013996.html

https://blog.bitmex.com/graphical-illustration-of-a-bitcoin-block/

https://blog.bitmex.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/09/AsicBoostWhitepaperrev5.pdf

https://blog.bitmex.com/an-overview-of-the-covert-asicboost-allegation-2/

https://blog.bitmex.com/empty-block-data-by-mining-pool/

https://blog.bitmex.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/09/AsicBoostWhitepaperrev5.pdf

realdantreccia

Fuck BlackRock

View Profile WWW
June 26, 2018, 01:34:55 AM

Bitcoin will reorganize.

realdantreccia

Fuck BlackRock

View Profile WWW
June 26, 2018, 01:42:34 AM

Everyone has a reason for everything - but this is not a normal sequence of events.  There is no possible way any developer could say "all is going according to plan"...

Unless a state reorganization was intended for the only 2 Bitcoin "copies" when they were 99.99% minted and quantum computing/AI was clearly ready to make it all go down.

That's just how I see it though.

CHIEF56

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 02:11:49 AM

Everyone has a reason for everything - but this is not a normal sequence of events.  There is no possible way any developer could say "all is going according to plan"...

Unless a state reorganization was intended for the only 2 Bitcoin "copies" when they were 99.99% minted and quantum computing/AI was clearly ready to make it all go down.

That's just how I see it though.

These are interesting times we are living in. And for more reasons than just 1.
activemind

Activity: 138
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 02:47:07 AM

I0coin is merge mined with Bitcoin to produce a massive network hash rate and an energy efficient mining environment.  Very little extra energy is required to generate I0coins and secure its block chain.  I0coin's huge hash rate means it is the most secure crypto-currency with a block time under 10 minutes.  Its network hash rate ranks consistently in the top 5% compared to ALL other crypto-currencies.  Besides being very secure, I0coin has a very low rate of inflation because it's mostly mined already.  This guarantees the price will not be devalued due to new coins being circulated, as is the case with many other crypto-currencies.  In fact, many of the most popular cryptos don't even have a maximum coin cap.  They will be produced forever, and their price will suffer just like fiat
CHIEF56

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 05:15:20 AM

I0coin hash rate is 4000 PH/s ? dafuk?
hornetsnest

Activity: 1451
Merit: 973

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 12:14:27 PM

If people took more interest in your subtle hinting on stuff like this ^ they would be rich in a matter of weeks.

Just sayin.

Daaaan Trecccia!!!  

People need to read your medium articles.  ASAP!!!  Smiley
I just read your articles, it's amazing the didatica, anyone can understand the real possibilities! Most interesting, is not advice or guidance to buy! People are free to do whatever they want, congratulations. Is it possible to share here in btctalk? Is there someone asking you for silence?

Appreciated.  Yeah I just tried my best to understand how the facts tie together.  It really is up to people what they choose to do with their money, not me.

But keeping things to myself felt a bit selfish.  I think good things will happen soon and you are free to share whatever you want.

I don't presume I know everything correctly but the trail has led me to some interesting discoveries.

Your assumptions on medium are either a joke /a deliberate attempt to mislead people who read it/or just plain delusional nonsense which either way will cause noobs and fools to be separated from their money rushing out to buy into this bullshit while you dump your bags of dead worthless coins on them.

I reference your latest prediction below:

B2X (BitcoinX) forks, 51% attack triggered -> State reorganization includes Null Protocol and Zerocoin Protocol -> 0x Protocol comes afterward to correct Ethereum (and all other derivs) -> Value goes back to I0Coin -> Combines with IXC to make BZX/BitcoinZeroX/Bitcoin0x  Another scam fork based on A SHITCOIN called hexxcoin which is being taken over and rereleased as a fork of bitcoin.

Where do I know you from?  

I’m glad you bolded that genius post.  It needs to stand out well in a week or two. Wink

Fo’ Sho’.  How’s 1,000 Bitcoins?  

The network issues 12.5 BTC per block.All this nonsense is non sequitur hyperbole.Even Vlad's notorious friend would agree https://twitter.com/ProfFaustus/status/1011502936772546561.A deliberate sensationalist narrative created out of an insignificant event.

The softfork on 528750 block was shitcoin 2x hybrid consensus.Another insignificant bump under the wheels of a freight train.

The silence will be deafening once these two copypaste coins i0/IX retract back into tumbleweed town after its pathetic attempt to pump on the back of this urban myth.

████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
hornetsnest

Activity: 1451
Merit: 973

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 12:21:33 PM

Fo’ Sho’.  How’s 1,000 Bitcoins? 
[/quote]

It's okay Vlad.All you had to do was say no.I won't call your bluff in case I bankrupt you and take food from your table.I know those Romanian castles and estates can be expensive to run  Wink

████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
realdantreccia

Fuck BlackRock

View Profile WWW
June 26, 2018, 02:20:00 PM

I0coin hash rate is 4000 PH/s ? dafuk?

Damn right it is Wink

Buzhou

Activity: 199
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 03:13:45 PM

What's going on here? I0C is one of the first altcoins, right? Just like DVC, all of a sudden, this coin started to get in the way! A valuation of more than 100% in the last days! Why is development stopped in github? Or is it innocence on my part to think so? The rich list of this coin shows that people have stacked lots of ICOs and do not sell them, why?
realdantreccia

Fuck BlackRock

View Profile WWW
June 26, 2018, 03:20:10 PM

What's going on here? I0C is one of the first altcoins, right? Just like DVC, all of a sudden, this coin started to get in the way! A valuation of more than 100% in the last days! Why is development stopped in github? Or is it innocence on my part to think so? The rich list of this coin shows that people have stacked lots of ICOs and do not sell them, why?

If you skim through this ANN it reveals alot.  One of my favorites is that the dev team has admitted they do not update everything that BTC implements right away.  Other Bitcoin clones and copies usually update with each update of BTC's codebase.

So I think by admitting they hold off on said updates and use time as leverage on BTC reveals a lot.  If something was to not workout with BTC, a better "copy" exists. Smiley

Buzhou

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 03:27:54 PM

If you skim through this ANN it reveals alot.  One of my favorites is that the dev team has admitted they do not update everything that BTC implements right away.  Other Bitcoin clones and copies usually update with each update of BTC's codebase.

So I think by admitting they hold off on said updates and use time as leverage on BTC reveals a lot.  If something was to not workout with BTC, a better "copy" exists. Smiley
I understand! I just read one of your articles! But there's a question, why has not this information been revealed before? If this is true, does I0coin cost less than $10? I'm using this price because it's normal for an interesting coin to fetch these levels after the correction and possibly the overdrive! Let me try to guess! Are whales or other important people not caring to buy ICO because they have huge amounts? Would another situation await a new fact? What new fact? I0C seems to be interesting! But more information is missing to buy it... Undecided
404Revolution

Activity: 252
Merit: 107

Not Found

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 04:00:03 PM

Yes, for Bitcoin which prides itself on having transparency through code you would expect at least a handful of people to have inspected the code and come forward if Daniel's claims about i0coin are true.

Not Impossible, worth a hedge, but is it true?

CHIEF56

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 04:05:51 PM

What event happened here? Code change?

realdantreccia

Fuck BlackRock

View Profile WWW
June 26, 2018, 04:18:43 PM

I understand! I just read one of your articles! But there's a question, why has not this information been revealed before? If this is true, does I0coin cost less than $10? I'm using this price because it's normal for an interesting coin to fetch these levels after the correction and possibly the overdrive! Let me try to guess! Are whales or other important people not caring to buy ICO because they have huge amounts? Would another situation await a new fact? What new fact? I0C seems to be interesting! But more information is missing to buy it... Undecided

How much information do you need?

What coins do you own?  What information can you present to make it acceptable to buy those?

Buzhou

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 04:48:32 PM
Last edit: June 26, 2018, 05:00:22 PM by Buzhou

How much information do you need?
What coins do you own?  What information can you present to make it acceptable to buy those?

I only own BTC! I was looking at the old coins with some possibility of interest! But it's a difficult situation, because suddenly, things started to appear! It is difficult to design anything here although it is interesting... I'll download the wallet and make sure of some things! I find interesting NMC, DVC... I met I0C recently and now the IXC! I don't think LTC could be the silver of cryptocurrencies, despite a good alternative, not even DASH! This ICO business is confusing, few ICOs are saved... Why is IOC at this price level since its inception? There are no criticisms and no compliments, it's difficult to position! Are there people developing this here or is it not necessary to develop ICO because it would already be developed?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 [36] 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 »
  Print  

Jump to: