Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 01:09:22 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 [41] 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [I0C] I0coin - The Best Choice In Digital Currency  (Read 81913 times)
Buzhou

Activity: 199
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 05:55:43 PM

Now wait for people who bought IXC and I0C bags at 7 years ago to mess up and dump at these current prices! I assure you, I'll not sell a single I0C or IXC! I think I0C will suffer a search first, then IXC, so I focused my efforts on I0C.
Waiting for a correction, the price will come back to 2500 ~ 1500 sat.

Treccia, that's no problem! Because I'll not buy more ETH tokens.
I refuse to buy ETH tokens...

The interesting thing is that this volume was only mine and it was at these prices because no one wanted to sell, but I'm sure that those who bought the 7 years will appear!
My account in this forum isn't old, but I have 3 years of commerce, I'm not innocent, the price will fall, it's healthy to fall! The BTC sees its prices drop frequently, is normal, it eliminates the wrong people for the wrong reasons.
The trust scores you see are subjective; they will change depending on who you have in your trust list.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
KOABR

Activity: 55
Merit: 8

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 06:08:58 PM

Everything Jim is saying is similar enough to be misleading. If you are smart you won't take the bait.  Jim, this is exactly why I do not answer your questions - the intention of yours is to mislead.  I can tell that right away.  My intentions are to present facts and if the public picks up on those facts they could have a life changing amount of money in the end.

As for Vlad and I being the same person.  It's awfully weird how much I'd be talking to myself each day.  I won't address that.  But if you want a video of me I have no issues there either.  I am who I say I am.

I came along in 2017/18.  Vlad's posts intrigued me.  They date back to 2013.  My research goes further based off of his and since we began to directly speak in May 2018 its become even better and more proven with facts.

BTC is a ledger.  It does not mint its own coins.

26 journal entries of proof aren't enough?

Thanks Koabr and Buzhou for your support.  It doesn't matter if you buy or not - it is the truth and the truth will come out in time.

Oh Dan thank you too!

You made another strike-----> the @ of coinmarket cap is the twin of @ facebook workplace

and I have a strong belief in a buzz, the real candy mountain want buy some rats for his little zoo at begin of 4/4 or end of 3/4 is the same, always Q.Y.
gembitz

Activity: 1834
Merit: 639

*Brute force will solve any Bitcoin problem*

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 06:27:04 PM

https://www.cryptopia.co.nz/Exchange/?market=I0C_BTC

1OOK possible? =)

©2021*MY POSTS ARE STRICTLY FOR NOVELTY AND/OR PRESERVATION/COLLECTING PURPOSES ONLY!*It should not be regarded as investment/trading advice.*advocate to promote sharing and free software for the bitcoin community* #EFF #FSF #XTZ ===> START WITH NOTHING AND BUILD IT INTO SOMETHING!
Buzhou

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 06:51:10 PM
Last edit: July 03, 2018, 07:21:37 PM by Buzhou

cryptopia.co.nz/Exchange/?market=XIC_XBT

1OOK possible? =)
Weeeee hahah it's cool that "weeeee"
No, you will not, at least for the hour! Because this high one who made it was me! I just bought up to where my BTC might go, I used something like 4 ~ 5 BTC!
I'd like to understand why these people who bought 7, 6 years ago do not move their coins! I'll be watching the next few days to understand this behavior, I believe that if I don't dump, it will not fall unless these 7-year-old bags move!
The interesting thing is that I0C is fast and confirms quickly! A super fast sha-256 coin.
I think some people are waiting for some new fact or revelation, because coldly speaking, Xicoin (XIC) is clone! But a validation or recognition, things would take another turn!
gembitz

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 07:02:31 PM

cryptopia.co.nz/Exchange/?market=I0C_BTC

1OOK possible? =)
Weeeee hahah it's cool that "weeeee"
No, you will not, at least for the hour! Because this high one who made it was me! I just bought up to where my BTC might go, I used something like 4 ~ 5 BTC!
I'd like to understand why these people who bought 7, 6 years ago do not move their coins! I'll be watching the next few days to understand this behavior, I believe that if I don't dump, it will not fall unless these 7-year-old bags move!
The interesting thing is that I0C is fast and confirms quickly! A super fast sha-256 coin.
I think some people are waiting for some new fact or revelation, because coldly speaking, Xicoin (XIC) is clone! But a validation or recognition, things would take another turn!

100-500K is what the wall street people told me =) why is iOcoin the same keys as BTC? h4cxoRz wat ===>

https://www.cryptopia.co.nz/Exchange/?market=I0C_BTC

©2021*MY POSTS ARE STRICTLY FOR NOVELTY AND/OR PRESERVATION/COLLECTING PURPOSES ONLY!*It should not be regarded as investment/trading advice.*advocate to promote sharing and free software for the bitcoin community* #EFF #FSF #XTZ ===> START WITH NOTHING AND BUILD IT INTO SOMETHING!
Buzhou

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 07:08:46 PM
Last edit: July 03, 2018, 07:22:08 PM by Buzhou

100-500K is what the wall street people told me =) why is I0coin the same keys as BTC? h4cxoRz wat ===>

No no, it's impossible! Wink
Gembitz, you used an identical avatar of dev Wladimir! haha
Who are you?
Anyway, show this to Vlad!
He would be happy:
Assignee:   Winklevoss IP, LLC (Wilmington, DE)
Family ID:   61147982
Appl. No.:   15/847,155
Filed:   December 19, 2017

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA Pray for the old bags to dump their I0C... This is what we would call decentralization!
Vlad2Vlad
Legendary

Activity: 3052
Merit: 1530

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
July 03, 2018, 08:51:46 PM

correct if I'm wrong but:

IXC is not a fork, is a clone of BTC + some different features but 100% compatible with BTC

merge mining of: BTC-IXC (the clone)-I0C (the clone of the clone + some different features but 100% compatible with BTC)-others (Devcoin, Namecoin)

3 kind of "trains" that can run on the same rails (blockchain) + (maybe some more trains or trainlike can run too (BTX, BCH, 0x, Nullex, Bitcoin AIR,... )

before BTC-IXC-I0C and others I think was only on a testnet stored now...mmm...inside the best chocolate hills?

first coin ready by now is I0C, then IXC, and last the pig BTC

Hahaha.  So the first will be last and the last will be first.  Wink

iXcoin - Welcome to the F U T U R E!
Vlad2Vlad
Legendary

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
July 03, 2018, 09:02:39 PM

100-500K is what the wall street people told me =) why is I0coin the same keys as BTC? h4cxoRz wat ===>

No no, it's impossible! Wink
Gembitz, you used an identical avatar of dev Wladimir! haha
Who are you?
Anyway, show this to Vlad!
He would be happy:
Assignee:   Winklevoss IP, LLC (Wilmington, DE)
Family ID:   61147982
Appl. No.:   15/847,155
Filed:   December 19, 2017

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA Pray for the old bags to dump their I0C... This is what we would call decentralization!

I actually saw that - it was in one of Dan’s articles.  Interesting stuff.  Smiley

KOABR

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 09:03:25 PM

IXC is not a fork, is a clone of BTC + some different features but 100% compatible with BTC

merge mining of: BTC-IXC (the clone)-I0C (the clone of the clone + some different features but 100% compatible with BTC)-others (Devcoin, Namecoin)

3 kind of "trains" that can run on the same rails (blockchain) + (maybe some more trains or trainlike can run too (BTX, BCH, 0x, Nullex, Bitcoin AIR,... )

before BTC-IXC-I0C and others I think was only on a testnet stored now...mmm...inside the best chocolate hills?

ufff...it's really unfair that you can time travel and we not  Cry

U can skip 5 years in nanoseconds, meanwhile here in the current time have to wait every slow single second...I can't image how hard could be...years  Sad
Vlad2Vlad
Legendary

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
July 03, 2018, 09:04:42 PM

ufff...it's really unfair that you can time travel and we not  Cry

U can skip 5 years in nanoseconds, meanwhile here in the current time have to wait every slow single second...I can't image how hard could be...years  Sad

Yeah, I have no idea how others waited 5+ years.  No way i’d Ever have the patience.  haha! 

TheJim

Activity: 32
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 09:12:03 PM

Quote from: realdantreccia
Everything Jim is saying is similar enough to be misleading. If you are smart you won't take the bait.  Jim, this is exactly why I do not answer your questions - the intention of yours is to mislead.  I can tell that right away.  My intentions are to present facts and if the public picks up on those facts they could have a life changing amount of money in the end.

As for Vlad and I being the same person.  It's awfully weird how much I'd be talking to myself each day.  I won't address that.  But if you want a video of me I have no issues there either.  I am who I say I am.

I came along in 2017/18.  Vlad's posts intrigued me.  They date back to 2013.  My research goes further based off of his and since we began to directly speak in May 2018 its become even better and more proven with facts.

BTC is a ledger.  It does not mint its own coins.

26 journal entries of proof aren't enough?

Thanks Koabr and Buzhou for your support.  It doesn't matter if you buy or not - it is the truth and the truth will come out in time.

It's too easy for you to just accuse me of being deliberately misleading. That's not at all my intention. I think I made some VERY valid points in my long post - points you should care about if you're a truth seeker, which you indirectly claim yourself to be. Stop bashing Twitter for allegedly closing your account for "speaking the truth", when you can't/won't even address simple logical issues - as the ones I mentioned. I think you should address them - you seem like a guy with a lot of leisure, so why not?

Why for instance does the PCI DSS 3.2.1 advise NOT to use SSL at all, while you claim that SSL is the only one that can be used in compliance with it? - Can't you see that there's a 100% contradiction right there, that you HAVE to address in order not to seem like a complete fraud? - If you really think I'm wrong, then prove me wrong.

And again.. What about the white paper that doesn't even pertain to I0C? - I0C doesn't have an existing white paper - if you think I'm wrong, then link me to their white paper - and NOT Zcash's old white paper from zerocoin.org. How hard can it be?

Trust me, I'd love this to be real, and I would just buy them right away without thinking about small swings. But something tells me that you're not being honest with us. And I won't let you scam people without warning them first at least.

And yes, make a video, please!
Vlad2Vlad
Legendary

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
July 03, 2018, 09:25:32 PM

It's too easy for you to just accuse me of being deliberately misleading. That's not at all my intention. I think I made some VERY valid points in my long post - points you should care about if you're a truth seeker, which you indirectly claim yourself to be. Stop bashing Twitter for allegedly closing your account for "speaking the truth", when you can't/won't even address simple logical issues - as the ones I mentioned. I think you should address them - you seem like a guy with a lot of leisure, so why not?

Why for instance does the PCI DSS 3.2.1 advise NOT to use SSL at all, while you claim that SSL is the only one that can be used in compliance with it? - Can't you see that there's a 100% contradiction right there, that you HAVE to address in order not to seem like a complete fraud? - If you really think I'm wrong, then prove me wrong.

And again.. What about the white paper that doesn't even pertain to I0C? - I0C doesn't have an existing white paper - if you think I'm wrong, then link me to their white paper - and NOT Zcash's old white paper from zerocoin.org. How hard can it be?

Trust me, I'd love this to be real, and I would just buy them right away without thinking about small swings. But something tells me that you're not being honest with us. And I won't let you scam people without warning them first at least.

Fine, I’ll make a video and show you I’m for real.

KOABR

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 09:36:45 PM

Yeah, I have no idea how others waited 5+ years.  No way i’d Ever have the patience.  haha! 

I was probably both lucky and unlucky lol

I heard about bitcoin fomo in late 2013, but without a bank account and money saved, I remember only that was too expensive for my young pockets.

I totally forget bitcoin, study tons of other shits (usefull), done lot of other things (not really funny).

Years are passed, and 6 months ago, I come again into blockchain, thanks of a friend asking me where to invest some money...

What I could be now, if I had tried to buy 1500$ of bitcoin, and then IXC, I0C, e-mark? lol who know...but

I know myself, I can't wait to much until my findings are verified or not.

personally I didn't never regret to have no chance of buying bitcoin in november 2013...

my time is now, the current block from the 0 index of the blockchain of blockchains mother's Nature.

She encrypt message inside each block, you have to know the past message to read new message

TheJim

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 09:38:52 PM

So, you are the one and same person? - Daniel tells me he's willing to make a video about it with himself in it, and I call him on it, and then you, Vlad2Vlad, answer me with "Fine"..

I'd be happy if you both made vids about it and show your faces, if you really think you got nothing to hide.
Vlad2Vlad
Legendary

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
July 03, 2018, 10:08:22 PM

So, you are the one and same person? - Daniel tells me he's willing to make a video about it with himself in it, and I call him on it, and then you, Vlad2Vlad, answer me with "Fine"..

I'd be happy if you both made vids about it and show your faces, if you really think you got nothing to hide.

SNAP, you got me.  Haha.

I sometimes enjoy poking the monkeys with a stick.  Wink

Vlad2Vlad
Legendary

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
July 03, 2018, 10:10:05 PM

My mug is noooooo secret in cryptoworld, brohim. 

https://m.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100009339020577&__xts__%5B0%5D=12.%7B%22unit_id_click_type%22%3A%22graph_search_results_item_in_module_tapped%22%2C%22click_type%22%3A%22result%22%2C%22module_id%22%3A0%2C%22result_id%22%3A100009339020577%2C%22session_id%22%3A%222722af52e8197b7e349b6d19abfdd165%22%2C%22module_role%22%3A%22NONE%22%2C%22unit_id%22%3A%22browse_rl%3Aa83bb14a-6715-0797-32db-5f756ec587f0%22%2C%22browse_result_type%22%3A%22browse_type_user%22%2C%22unit_id_result_id%22%3A100009339020577%2C%22module_result_position%22%3A0%7D

realdantreccia

Activity: 666
Merit: 516

Fuck BlackRock

View Profile WWW
July 03, 2018, 10:19:55 PM

SNAP, you got me.  Haha.

After the test pump today I feel like taking a video at the bar of me patriotically slamming some beers.

Then again, that might be a little unprofessional for a "visionary"  Cheesy Wink

From the many one, from one, the source
Vlad2Vlad
Legendary

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
July 03, 2018, 10:25:49 PM

SNAP, you got me.  Haha.

After the test pump today I feel like taking a video at the bar of me patriotically slamming some beers.

Then again, that might be a little unprofessional for a "visionary"  Cheesy Wink

Perhaps but it would be hilareous.   Cheesy

TheJim

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 10:31:14 PM

I'd say it's a bit more unprofessional to be talking about time travel nonsense ad infinitum, like some autistic 12 year old, while totally ignoring criticism.. But each to his own.  Wink
gembitz

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 10:39:01 PM

SNAP, you got me.  Haha.

Perhaps but it would be hilareous.   Cheesy

thanks for nothing... now i once again lost on your stupid coin heists! :\

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 [41] 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 »
  Print  

Jump to: