Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 06:11:42 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 [42] 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [I0C] I0coin - The Best Choice In Digital Currency  (Read 81913 times)
Vlad2Vlad
Legendary

Activity: 3052
Merit: 1530

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
July 03, 2018, 10:53:24 PM

I'd say it's a bit more unprofessional to be talking about time travel nonsense ad infinitum, like some autistic 12 year old, while totally ignoring criticism.. But each to his own.  Wink

Although autistic, I’m being dead serious about my time travel.

Not sure why that’s so hard to believe - how can you explain my predictions half decade ahead of time?

How?

xoxo,

Daniel Treccia

iXcoin - Welcome to the F U T U R E!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, which will follow the rules of the network no matter what miners do. Even if every miner decided to create 1000 bitcoins per block, full nodes would stick to the rules and reject those blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Vlad2Vlad
Legendary

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
July 03, 2018, 10:56:35 PM

thanks for nothing... now i once again lost on your stupid coin heists! :\

Thank you for playing:  You just bought my heavy bags!™  🐀

The pump and dump troll edition.   Grin

gembitz

Activity: 1834
Merit: 639

*Brute force will solve any Bitcoin problem*

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 11:17:07 PM

thanks for nothing... now i once again lost on your stupid coin heists! :\

Thank you for playing:  You just bought my heavy bags!™  🐀

The pump and dump troll edition.   Grin

Roll Eyes

now i'm stuck hodling rat turds?

©2021*MY POSTS ARE STRICTLY FOR NOVELTY AND/OR PRESERVATION/COLLECTING PURPOSES ONLY!*It should not be regarded as investment/trading advice.*advocate to promote sharing and free software for the bitcoin community* #EFF #FSF #XTZ ===> START WITH NOTHING AND BUILD IT INTO SOMETHING!
hornetsnest

Activity: 1451
Merit: 973

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 10:07:38 AM

LOL

i0coin huge pumping ~ same dev?  Wink

Just to clarify:  I did some work for I0coin (as well as other altcoins), but that was just as a contractor.  I'm not currently maintaining or developing I0coin, and do not plan to do so in the future.

████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
wiked1

Activity: 417
Merit: 265

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 11:20:37 AM
Merited by Vlad2Vlad (2)

Lukedashjr would disagree.Sunday is the 7th day of the week  Wink

Haha, you just had to, didn’t you?  

It’s a pretty easy to prove historical fact that Saturday is the 7th day.

You can choose to worship on any day but that doesn’t change that simple fact.  Smiley

Love the topic and mystery of these index coins and btc origins...
Thanks for your persistence in your medium articles Dan ...lots to digest...

Not sure where else to ask so I'll throw it inline here...

Looking to get what I bought off exchanges before reorganization.

I downloaded i0coin wallet and the full blockchain but cannot find the data folder to insert blockchain on my Win10.
Anybody now where the data folder would be? The unzipped folder shows 4 i0coin applications; -cli, d, -qt and -tx...
Also is there a blockchain download for the ixcoin wallet or should I just use Coinami for now until synced?
Yes, I just met this I0coin and all that mystery about it! Will all these facts presented will definitely happen? Why more than 7 years for all this? Anyway I'll buy some I0C so as not to miss any train, people doubted the BTC and then we all know what happened.

7 is a good number.  Love that number.   Grin

And everything [internet 2.0] had to be ready.

And finally, 7 years of ultra cheap coins and easy access to mine and purchase for mass fair distribution.

Time is up, I hope as many people as possible listened! 

Even on the eleventh hour a fair man always offers a fair choice:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Seven_deadly_sins
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Seven_virtues
Vlad2Vlad
Legendary

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
July 04, 2018, 11:36:23 AM
Merited by realdantreccia (5)

Even on the eleventh hour a fair man always offers a fair choice:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Seven_deadly_sins
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Seven_virtues

Interesting - I wasn’t familiar with all of those.  I feel personal guilt that doesn’t relent until I do my best to do what’s right.  Sometimes at some personal cost to me.  But that makes my mind guilt free so I can focus fully on whatever I need to do.  It’s like “even Steven”, you feel you’re losing by giving but the truth is you’re always gaining. 

realdantreccia

Activity: 666
Merit: 516

Fuck BlackRock

View Profile WWW
July 04, 2018, 08:33:37 PM

I'd say it's a bit more unprofessional to be talking about time travel nonsense ad infinitum, like some autistic 12 year old, while totally ignoring criticism.. But each to his own.  Wink

Although autistic, I’m being dead serious about my time travel.

Not sure why that’s so hard to believe - how can you explain my predictions half decade ahead of time?

How?

xoxo,

Daniel Treccia

It's actually more professional to avoid petty arguments.

There was a time I would care enough to respond to such "criticism" but those days have long passed.

Now I just write the facts.

Besides - if someone doesn't want to take advantage of the situation I could care less.  I tried my best to help and that's all I can really do.

From the many one, from one, the source
Vlad2Vlad
Legendary

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
July 04, 2018, 10:06:02 PM

There was a time I would care enough to respond to such "criticism" but those days have long passed.

Besides - if someone doesn't want to take advantage of the situation I could care less.  I tried my best to help and that's all I can really do.

I genuinely tried my best too.  I rather feel exhausted from trying too hard than feel guilt and regret that I was indifferent. 

realdantreccia

Fuck BlackRock

View Profile WWW
July 05, 2018, 03:02:17 PM

I genuinely tried my best too.  I rather feel exhausted from trying too hard than feel guilt and regret that I was indifferent. 

My catch-all answer to any price related questioning/mistrust is simply:

https://medium.com/@danieltreccia/market-down-who-cares-1-1-does-not-equal-3-it-never-will-4048088808c0

CrystalSufir

Activity: 50
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 09:53:49 AM

There were 11 halvenings on I0C, approximately every 7 months. Right now inflation rate is lower than 0.1% per year. Why Price is so low? Unobtanium has inflation rate 0.8% and it's much more valuable than I0C.
Vlad2Vlad
Legendary

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
July 06, 2018, 10:04:30 AM

There were 11 halvenings on I0C, approximately every 7 months. Right now inflation rate is lower than 0.1% per year. Why Price is so low? Unobtanium has inflation rate 0.8% and it's much more valuable than I0C.

People looking for easy money instead of long term value. 

realdantreccia

Fuck BlackRock

View Profile WWW
July 06, 2018, 01:45:43 PM

Couldn't have said it any better myself.  But soon, they will regret their greed.

And laziness.  Let's be honest - it is all right there.  You don't deserve to be a millionaire if you can't learn to read a few lines of code or rationalize a bit of the history behind it all.

I'm no genius.  Where was anyone else saying things that Vlad hinted at here for years?

gembitz

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 02:08:29 PM

Couldn't have said it any better myself.  But soon, they will regret their greed.

And laziness.  Let's be honest - it is all right there.  You don't deserve to be a millionaire if you can't learn to read a few lines of code or rationalize a bit of the history behind it all.

I'm no genius.  Where was anyone else saying things that Vlad hinted at here for years?

i'd buy at 1 satoshi when your suggestion ever comes true.. nope the credit card companies will never accept anonymous peer to peer cryptocurrencies =) ~your ufo sightings are amusing tho'

©2021*MY POSTS ARE STRICTLY FOR NOVELTY AND/OR PRESERVATION/COLLECTING PURPOSES ONLY!*It should not be regarded as investment/trading advice.*advocate to promote sharing and free software for the bitcoin community* #EFF #FSF #XTZ ===> START WITH NOTHING AND BUILD IT INTO SOMETHING!
realdantreccia

Fuck BlackRock

View Profile WWW
July 06, 2018, 03:55:35 PM

41997780 i0 and iX in circulation.

realdantreccia

Fuck BlackRock

View Profile WWW
July 06, 2018, 03:59:10 PM

You cannot go by the I0C proposed halvenings because it is producing a block reward of 12.5 coins right now instead of the proposed 0.023 vout.

Raw block data is the truth.  I0C is producing Bitcoin's block reward, not its own.  It mints Bitcoins, not I0Coins by that logic.

gembitz

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 04:22:54 PM

I0coin (I0C)
The Best Choice In Digital Currency

izerocoin.org

Forum | Wiki | Github | Reddit

MeMiCA

Cryptoguru Faucet

Wallet download
0.12.0 Windows executables
0.12.0 Windows executables signature
0.12.0 Source

Specifications
Launched: August 15, 2011
Algorithm: SHA-256
Max Coins: 21 million
Block Time: 90 seconds (1.5 mins)
Retarget: 120 blocks (3 hours)
Reward: see latest "Generation" tx
Difficulty Chart: https://chainz.cryptoid.info/i0c/#@diff
Premined: Zero Premine
Transaction Confirmations: 6
Merge Mined with Bitcoin

--- Buy I0coin Here ---

Exchanges
Cryptopia
Nova Exchange
C-Cex

--------------------------

Pools
Bitparking
P2Pool ( Website | Guide )

Block Explorers
cryptoID

I "zero" coin.  Zero premine.  Zero inflation by 2018.  Zero gimmicks.  I0coin doesn't play games with your money.

I0coin is merge mined with Bitcoin to produce a massive network hash rate and an energy efficient mining environment.  Very little extra energy is required to generate I0coins and secure its block chain.  I0coin's huge hash rate means it is the most secure crypto-currency with a block time under 10 minutes.  Its network hash rate ranks consistently in the top 5% compared to ALL other crypto-currencies.  Besides being very secure, I0coin has a very low rate of inflation because it's mostly mined already.  This guarantees the price will not be devalued due to new coins being circulated, as is the case with many other crypto-currencies.  In fact, many of the most popular cryptos don't even have a maximum coin cap.  They will be produced forever, and their price will suffer just like fiat currencies have for decades.

I0coin is almost an exact clone of Bitcoin with just a few changes.  The primary difference is a much faster block time, 1.5 minutes, compared to Bitcoin's 10 minutes.  Thus, I0coin will reach its 21 million maximum coin total much faster.  I0coin will generate 99% of its coins by March 2015, compared to 2032 for Bitcoin.

I0coin doesn't use risky gimmicks or add useless features which only make it harder to maintain a reliable network.   The goal of the I0coin development team is to stay up to date with Bitcoin releases to ensure I0coin is a very stable, low risk digital currency.  I0coin changes benefit from being tested and proven on Bitcoin first.

I0coin makes an excellent choice when the high security of Bitcoin is desired, but faster block times are needed.  It's perfect for vendors because transactions are confirmed fast.  It also enables I0coin to have higher transaction throughput.  Bitcoin devs have been expressing concern over their transaction volume hitting a ceiling soon.  I0coin has a much higher ceiling because it processes its transactions every 1.5 minutes instead of every 10 minutes.

Fast block times make for a great platform for financial extensions like Colored Coins, Counterparty, and Mastercoin.  I0coin's lower price means it can support smart contracts and smart assets for a much lower cost than Bitcoin.

i00000000000000000000 here we go here we go!!! =) choo choo

===>

https://www.cryptopia.co.nz/Exchange?market=I0C_BTC

realdantreccia

Fuck BlackRock

View Profile WWW
July 06, 2018, 04:45:43 PM

280399.73425701 I0C

Someone dumped their stack into the sell orders on 'topia.

RV? Smiley

Vlad2Vlad
Legendary

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
July 06, 2018, 04:59:09 PM

280399.73425701 I0C

Someone dumped their stack into the sell orders on 'topia.

RV? Smiley

I sold some on the pump - haven’t sold anything here.  It’s pribsbkh going to $.05. 

TheJim

Activity: 32
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 08:41:56 PM

You're just a pnd'er. You're Vlad2Vlad. Your writing style is 100% the same as "his", using dashes the exact same way, using the same rhetoric and so forth.

You haven't proved anything. It's not enough to call people stupid/greedy/blind/whatever just because they can't see a thing that doesn't exist - which is the proof of your claim.
Vlad2Vlad
Legendary

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
July 06, 2018, 10:57:21 PM

You're just a pnd'er. You're Vlad2Vlad. Your writing style is 100% the same as "his", using dashes the exact same way, using the same rhetoric and so forth.

You haven't proved anything. It's not enough to call people stupid/greedy/blind/whatever just because they can't see a thing that doesn't exist - which is the proof of your claim.

SNAP!!!  He even uses double spaces.  The rhetoric is actually just facts which people choose to ignore tho.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 [42] 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 »
  Print  

Jump to: