Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 04:08:37 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 [44] 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [I0C] I0coin - The Best Choice In Digital Currency  (Read 81913 times)
hall16

Activity: 112
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 01:53:51 AM

I arrived! I have only one message, to all of you who are debating with this Vlad, it will be necessary for something more than to disagree or not to anything that has been happening! Why would all of a sudden people be in a hurry? Things have been happening in the blockchain since February 25th! Around I0coin block 1.5M things started to move! Do you research, do #DYOR, even find normal blocks of 1999? It's normal? What will they do when these coins cost $... by the end of September? Will you cry?

If I may ask, what will happen in September?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Once a transaction has 6 confirmations, it is extremely unlikely that an attacker without at least 50% of the network's computation power would be able to reverse it.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Moonshot2020

Activity: 6
Merit: 2

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 08:25:24 AM

I can’t wait for all you dumb fucks who talked about “silence when it comes crashing down” to silently cry because
You’re not competent enough to go research the Blockchain yourself. Compare find true and false. Math is math
code is code. Please take your money out, because if you did any research at all you’ll know the price of I0c didn’t depend on anyone buying it dumbasses. Roll my eyes so there goes your theory of “silence when it drops”  don’t get caught up with the fluctuation because it doesn’t matter.

I’m sure similar dumb fucks said the same exact thing when someone told them about bitcoin and they laughed
And now they’re telling their kids yeah a person told me this would be the future and we would be rich
But I was an idiot and did no research of my own just spread disbelief lolololol. Oh how history repeats itself

As I collect more I0C @ .05 thanks for the discount weak hands.
Buzhou

Activity: 199
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 08:42:00 AM

I can’t wait for all you dumb fucks who talked about “silence when it comes crashing down” to silently cry because
You’re not competent enough to go research the Blockchain yourself. Compare find true and false. Math is math
code is code. Please take your money out, because if you did any research at all you’ll know the price of I0c didn’t depend on anyone buying it dumbasses. Roll my eyes so there goes your theory of “silence when it drops”  don’t get caught up with the fluctuation because it doesn’t matter.

I’m sure similar dumb fucks said the same exact thing when someone told them about bitcoin and they laughed
And now they’re telling their kids yeah a person told me this would be the future and we would be rich
But I was an idiot and did no research of my own just spread disbelief lolololol. Oh how history repeats itself

I'm still going to buy I0C at 345 sat! Cheesy I made a big purchase, profit and now I'm waiting for some people to leave the I0C for the wrong reasons! I thought it would not exceed 1500 sat, but ended up at 800 sat! On the other hand, it seems large coins are selling up to 9000 sat, it will not be easy to resume these prices!
hornetsnest

Activity: 1451
Merit: 973

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 09:51:13 AM

I arrived! I have only one message, to all of you who are debating with this Vlad, it will be necessary for something more than to disagree or not to anything that has been happening! Why would all of a sudden people be in a hurry? Things have been happening in the blockchain since February 25th! Around I0coin block 1.5M things started to move! Do you research, do #DYOR, even find normal blocks of 1999? It's normal? What will they do when these coins cost $... by the end of September? Will you cry?

If I may ask, what will happen in September?

Its confusing buddy.I thought the world was going to end on June 30th.September now eh?I think their old time machine is out of sync somehow with all these dates maybe?

Bitcoin State Reorganization: Are You Prepared for June 30, 2018?

████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
hornetsnest

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 09:56:02 AM

code is code. Please take your money out, because if you did any research at all you’ll know the price of I0c didn’t depend on anyone buying it dumbasses. Roll my eyes so there goes your theory of “silence when it drops”  don’t get caught up with the fluctuation because it doesn’t matter.

Ah come on now.For your first post on the forum you should have said something that made sense like "hello world" or even introduced yourself with something like "Good morning Vlad".

You are excused but dont let this happen again.Try harder next time.

████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
TheJim

Activity: 32
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 01:14:42 PM

code is code. Please take your money out, because if you did any research at all you’ll know the price of I0c didn’t depend on anyone buying it dumbasses. Roll my eyes so there goes your theory of “silence when it drops”  don’t get caught up with the fluctuation because it doesn’t matter.

The price will ALWAYS depend on how much people are willing to pay. Nothing, besides basic necessities, in this world has intrinsic value, no matter how much we perceive it to be worth. Gold, silver, cryptos, tech.. It's not worth anything at the end of the day - only what manipulated people are willing to pay for it.

Price is, and will always be determined by the orderbook (buys and sells). Dollar value can't magically be "poured" into I0C from BTC, no matter what happens. If people choose to buy/sell at higher prices, then the price will go up. Nothing can make it go up automatically. The demand has to be there. Demand is what drives the price.

Are you seriously telling us that the price will somehow magically go up on topia because of some imaginary fuckery on the blockchain, even though there are no changes in the orderbook on topia?  Cheesy Let's say that this whole bs theory is correct; the "intrinsic" value might go up, and then it will reflect on the price on cryptopia.. But the dollar value can't just go up automatically. It takes traders/bots to do that.

Vlad2Vlad
Legendary

Activity: 3052
Merit: 1530

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
July 09, 2018, 01:45:42 PM

Are you seriously telling us that the price will somehow magically go up on topia because of some imaginary fuckery on the blockchain, even though there are no changes in the orderbook on topia?  Cheesy Let's say that this whole bs theory is correct; the "intrinsic" value might go up, and then it will reflect on the price on cryptopia.. But the dollar value can't just go up automatically. It takes traders/bots to do that.

BINGO Jimbo!!!  Wink

Have you loaded your bags yet?  I made some nice coin, by the way, on that last pump.   Grin

Thank you for playing.    Kiss

iXcoin - Welcome to the F U T U R E!
Mihawk

Activity: 1150
Merit: 347

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 02:24:44 PM
Merited by Vlad2Vlad (2)

Its confusing buddy.I thought the world was going to end on June 30th.September now eh?I think their old time machine is out of sync somehow with all these dates maybe?
Are you crazy? Who are you? What do I have to do with this Vlad? I'll buy heavily in September! If Ixcoin and I0coin is not the coin that some people are thinking, it will happen to be! I happen to be doing business with Tezos right now! I can't quit my position, enjoy it, IXC and I0C is cheaper than your life for example. You should learn to do research before writing anything here!
Vlad2Vlad
Legendary

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
July 09, 2018, 03:35:07 PM

Are you crazy? Who are you? What do I have to do with this Vlad? I'll buy heavily in September! If Ixcoin and I0coin is not the coin that some people are thinking, it will happen to be! I happen to be doing business with Tezos right now! I can't quit my position, enjoy it, IXC and I0C is cheaper than your life for example. You should learn to do research before writing anything here!

Bahahahaaaa. 

This guy sounds a bit crazy - he’s definitely a keeper.   Cheesy

realdantreccia

Activity: 666
Merit: 516

Fuck BlackRock

View Profile WWW
July 09, 2018, 04:11:50 PM

Bahahahaaaa. 

This guy sounds a bit crazy - he’s definitely a keeper.   Cheesy

He arrived. Smiley

We like the nutbars around these parts! Welcome Mihawk.

From the many one, from one, the source
hornetsnest

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 04:20:02 PM

Are you crazy? Who are you? What do I have to do with this Vlad?

On a scale of 1 to 10 how high were you when you wrote this comment?

Moonshot2020

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 06:03:40 PM
Merited by Vlad2Vlad (2)

I don’t think you fully read anything about I0coin lmao just another wanna get rich and flip a coin instead of researching what June 30 was and what sept will bring dumb dumb
Moonshot2020

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 06:12:06 PM

As for you I’ve sat back and watched this site for 3 months now. So as I may be new to post I’m not new to the space dumb monkey. Nice try jackass. I also have been researching the bitcoin blockchain before I posted here by confirming that Vlad and Dan are also correct in their findings. Again you can tell your children I hope to god you have none being this stupid you could’ve been rich but you wasted your time trying to troll people instead of doing some research. Please sell your shares and don’t you dare try go get back in it EVER. How’s that for a second post me keyboard warrior that doesn’t know how to read or do math or figure shit out.
hornetsnest

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 08:20:59 PM

As for you I’ve sat back and watched this site for 3 months now. So as I may be new to post I’m not new to the space dumb monkey. Nice try jackass. I also have been researching the bitcoin blockchain before I posted here by confirming that Vlad and Dan are also correct in their findings. Again you can tell your children I hope to god you have none being this stupid you could’ve been rich but you wasted your time trying to troll people instead of doing some research. Please sell your shares and don’t you dare try go get back in it EVER. How’s that for a second post me keyboard warrior that doesn’t know how to read or do math or figure shit out. 

hornetsnest

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 08:27:05 PM

I don’t think you fully read anything about I0coin lmao just another wanna get rich and flip a coin instead of researching what June 30 was and what sept will bring dumb dumb

Nothing is going to happen in september you moron.

Vlad2Vlad
Legendary

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
July 09, 2018, 09:05:20 PM

Nothing is going to happen in september you moron.

Dude, isn’t the 911 thingie in September? 

I can’t believe you don’t know that. 

Pump i0 for me again, gotta dump another bag!   Grin

KOABR

Activity: 55
Merit: 8

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 09:16:17 PM

I want to join the party! 

Cool
Vlad2Vlad
Legendary

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
July 09, 2018, 09:28:59 PM

Cool

Yes.  Yes.  Mad pump inkoming!!!   Grin

KOABR

Activity: 55
Merit: 8

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 09:42:43 PM

Cool

Yes.  Yes.  Mad pump inkoming!!!   Grin

Ironically is for fund (our) sunny holidays  Cool in Las Vegas  Grin
Vlad2Vlad
Legendary

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
July 09, 2018, 10:39:41 PM

Ironically is for fund (our) sunny holidays  Cool in Las Vegas  Grin

You read my mind.  The next bag I dump on Jimbo I’m using to go on summer vacation.  Smiley

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 [44] 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 »
  Print  

Jump to: