Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 05:35:12 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 [47] 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [I0C] I0coin - The Best Choice In Digital Currency  (Read 81913 times)
realdantreccia

Activity: 666
Merit: 516

Fuck BlackRock

View Profile WWW
July 13, 2018, 11:16:17 AM

Yes, I'm sure he did.

Of course he did.Glad you finally admit it.

My question is, are you an i0C holder?

I have bought a few different altcoins including i0 when they dump hard that have a pattern thats familiar to me.Its a profitable hobby but I dont pump them by telling fools they are going to replace bitcoin and I dont dump stacks of them on anyone either.I simply buy coins I think are going to go up listening to whatever chatter is out there and leave scatter them up the sell book for a decent profit.Works all the time.Then they ALWAYS go back to where they started for rinse and repeat.The only thing that is real when it comes to altcoins is the pump.Everything else is just irrelevant.TRUTH!!

The person who bought my whole stack off the sell book will probably sell them back to me for a fraction of what I sold them for later.I bought most of my coins between 300-400 sats.I still have a few thousand i0 sitting on the sell book anywhere between 1k-6k (Iaam realistic)and they are all free coins that cost me nothing.I ain't "here for the tech" when it comes to altcoins.

i0 is just another altcoin that has a high hashrate simply due to it being merge mined with bitcoin.It is of no significance and actually died at one stage in the early years.

There is no shortage of i0 coins out there because I have had thousands dumped into my orders without even one being removed from the sell book.Obviously there are large bagholders out there just waiting to offload their bags so this thing of there being a limited supply is just nonsense.What you see on the sell book is just the tip of the iceberg.

I don't dump my "bags" (which are modest) because I believe in the coin.  I refuse to dump for any price before any of the factual evidence from open sourced code comes out.  In fact, I will hold my i0's for a good long while.

If you enjoy buying a ledger, happy for you.  I prefer to buy the minted coin within the ledger.

I think you either hate reading or you have an agenda.  I just report my research.  You can call me whatever names you want - I am pretty sure that God willing I will be the one speaking about how amazing the IX and I0 devs have been over the years and what great coins they have created.  I0 has immense potential.  The hash rate/power expended on this coin is top 5% and possible #1 if you account for the fact that absolutely nobody is directly mining a ledger.  Bitcoin is full of I0U's - regardless of what you think about I0C, the Zercoin protocol whitepaper admits this.

Anyway, I have no idea why you waste so much time trying to bait me into fighting against research that is out there in abundance. It's open sourced, it's there to help those who care enough to digest it all.

Good luck.

From the many one, from one, the source

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"The nature of Bitcoin is such that once version 0.1 was released, the core design was set in stone for the rest of its lifetime." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Vlad2Vlad
Legendary

Activity: 3052
Merit: 1530

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
July 13, 2018, 01:47:05 PM

Anyway, I have no idea why you waste so much time trying to bait me into fighting against research that is out there in abundance. It's open sourced, it's there to help those who care enough to digest it all.

Good luck.

Truth!!!

iXcoin - Welcome to the F U T U R E!
Buzhou

Activity: 199
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 02:24:27 PM

I have bought a few different altcoins including i0 when they dump hard that have a pattern thats familiar to me.Its a profitable hobby but I dont pump them by telling fools they are going to replace bitcoin and I dont dump stacks of them on anyone either.I simply buy coins I think are going to go up listening to whatever chatter is out there and leave scatter them up the sell book for a decent profit.Works all the time.Then they ALWAYS go back to where they started for rinse and repeat.The only thing that is real when it comes to altcoins is the pump.Everything else is just irrelevant.TRUTH!!

The person who bought my whole stack off the sell book will probably sell them back to me for a fraction of what I sold them for later.I bought most of my coins between 300-400 sats.I still have a few thousand i0 sitting on the sell book anywhere between 1k-6k (Iaam realistic)and they are all free coins that cost me nothing.I ain't "here for the tech" when it comes to altcoins.

i0 is just another altcoin that has a high hashrate simply due to it being merge mined with bitcoin.It is of no significance and actually died at one stage in the early years.

There is no shortage of i0 coins out there because I have had thousands dumped into my orders without even one being removed from the sell book.Obviously there are large bagholders out there just waiting to offload their bags so this thing of there being a limited supply is just nonsense.What you see on the sell book is just the tip of the iceberg.
You're being a liar! I bought some I0C in 300 sat, 400 sat, 500 sat, ... 3k, 4k, 5k, 6k, 7k and 9k, then dropped prices on purpose because people like you have to stay out! I lucked a lot with I0C, but just by understanding that rats were approaching, I dumped my bag, in fact, you can understand this as correction! You have to buy rumor and actually sell! This tragedy that you defend so much, why do you believe in it and not in Treccia? Why are you innocent? Do you really think that someone will buy in 6k by reading this post? I advise you to leave the I0C right away, I assure you, you will not make a profit if you continue to play the smart... Leave and forget I0C, you profited, what are you still doing here? You're no hero, do not tell me you want to save people! Do you really think that if this were SCAM they would not have blocked this thread? You're innocent! Do you really think I0C and IXC were abandoned? Respect the story and buy your tokens again. Do not you understand that suddenly any coin can be significant? XMR didn't cost anything and suddenly...
Consider the following, the current price is the fair price of I0C! But remember, I0C has no activity and costs $0.05, not bad for a coin that you call a scam and dead! What if activities around it start? Why does cryptopia insist on maintaining the BTC pairs with IXC and I0C? Why? Think a little...
You will not win anything by fighting with these guys here, they are not dev of I0C, if you buy a coin and want to see it big, help spread the word, defend and encourage the use of it! It's not bad talking and calling a scam that will make you money! Unfortunately, you are a loser.
realdantreccia

Fuck BlackRock

View Profile WWW
July 13, 2018, 04:53:09 PM

https://medium.com/@danieltreccia/bitcoin-zero-finding-the-orphan-of-apollo-giving-it-a-future-4ae9096f16cd

hornetsnest

Activity: 1451
Merit: 973

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 04:59:05 PM

You're being a liar! I bought some I0C in 300 sat, 400 sat, 500 sat, ... 3k, 4k, 5k, 6k, 7k and 9k, then dropped prices on purpose because people like you have to stay out! I lucked a lot with I0C, but just by understanding that rats were approaching, I dumped my bag, in fact, you can understand this as correction! You have to buy rumor and actually sell! This tragedy that you defend so much, why do you believe in it and not in Treccia? Why are you innocent? Do you really think that someone will buy in 6k by reading this post? I advise you to leave the I0C right away, I assure you, you will not make a profit if you continue to play the smart... Leave and forget I0C, you profited, what are you still doing here? You're no hero, do not tell me you want to save people! Do you really think that if this were SCAM they would not have blocked this thread? You're innocent! Do you really think I0C and IXC were abandoned? Respect the story and buy your tokens again. Do not you understand that suddenly any coin can be significant? XMR didn't cost anything and suddenly...
Consider the following, the current price is the fair price of I0C! But remember, I0C has no activity and costs $0.05, not bad for a coin that you call a scam and dead! What if activities around it start? Why does cryptopia insist on maintaining the BTC pairs with IXC and I0C? Why? Think a little...
You will not win anything by fighting with these guys here, they are not dev of I0C, if you buy a coin and want to see it big, help spread the word, defend and encourage the use of it! It's not bad talking and calling a scam that will make you money! Unfortunately, you are a loser.

Huh?

Are you completely insane or did you just misinterpret what I posted above?

Yes I did buy all my i0 @ less than 500 sats and you bought them all from me @ 3,4,5,6,7k you baffoon.I then bought some back at a fraction of the price I sold at.Thanks for the dump btw.I have almost replaced what I sold and will place my sell orders slightly higher now.

Now you will have no choice but to buy them from me again if you ever want to see 7k sats again you dummy.If you then dump again you will simply have to go and do it all over again.You have to be the worst trader I have ever heard of.You even broadcasted your moves on the thread here.It looks like the only loser is yourself looking at the facts.

Starting your comment with an insult and ending one with an insult deserves an insulting response.It makes no diff to me what way you respond but dont expect a polite or courteous one if you cant behave accordingly.

Why dont you learn some manners and respond like realdantreccia who at least behaves like a gentleman.

████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
Vlad2Vlad
Legendary

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
July 13, 2018, 09:31:38 PM

Ladies, let’s behave!   Roll Eyes

Buzhou

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 11:43:32 PM

blablabla I'm rat.
You know how to read? I started buying in April! Find out what the price was in April before I even created a bitcointalk account! Besides, who guarantees that I sold all my coins? You are amateur, you don't deserve any education and respect, why should I respect a rat?
swirox

Activity: 160
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 12:02:03 AM

why even is it the best choice, what is special in this coin??
Vlad2Vlad
Legendary

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
July 14, 2018, 08:55:51 AM

I’m re-upped - you gotta be foolish to not buy like crazy here.

Vlad2Vlad
Legendary

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
July 14, 2018, 08:56:42 AM

why even is it the best choice, what is special in this coin??

One of Satoshi’s secret coins. 

True story.   Grin

hornetsnest

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 12:20:08 PM

blablabla I'm rat.
You know how to read? I started buying in April! Find out what the price was in April before I even created a bitcointalk account! Besides, who guarantees that I sold all my coins? You are amateur, you don't deserve any education and respect, why should I respect a rat?

blablabla I'm rat.

Lame but I can do that too.

No, you will not, at least for the hour! Because this high one who made it was me! I just bought up to where my BTC might go, I used something like 4 ~ 5 BTC!

Thanks again!

It's not pump, young! I bought all these coins, but I'll not sell, I'm willing to go bankrupt if these guys are wrong.

Thank for buying my bags.Glad to hear you are RWA to keep going until you flameout because if you keep trading like this thats exactly whats going to happen.

I only have a few months of crypto, but I created the account here in the last few days.

Enough said here.

I only own BTC!

Now you own less and I own more!Congratulations,look on the bright side though you now have a big bag of i0 coins you bought from me with those BTC.Thanks

████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
gembitz

Activity: 1834
Merit: 639

*Brute force will solve any Bitcoin problem*

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 04:36:05 PM

I’m re-upped - you gotta be foolish to not buy like crazy here.

buying i0bucks under 1337 what does this have to pull to go back over 7777+ =) weeeeee

©2021*MY POSTS ARE STRICTLY FOR NOVELTY AND/OR PRESERVATION/COLLECTING PURPOSES ONLY!*It should not be regarded as investment/trading advice.*advocate to promote sharing and free software for the bitcoin community* #EFF #FSF #XTZ ===> START WITH NOTHING AND BUILD IT INTO SOMETHING!
Buzhou

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 05:12:44 PM
Merited by Vlad2Vlad (2)

Thanks again!
If I bought 75% of my coins earlier than 3k, how could I have had any loss if I started selling in 7k? Between 6k sat to 9k sat I only bought 15k I0C! Grin You are being innocent, a liar and wanting to change the thread, but as you can see, things are happening and still under your nose, spend your energy with other things. You have sold some misery or not of I0C, why are you still in the thread? What are you trying to rat?
I know! Do you like faucet?
realdantreccia

Fuck BlackRock

View Profile WWW
July 14, 2018, 05:51:35 PM

Pump, dump, who cares?

I'm waiting for script readability.

Vlad2Vlad
Legendary

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
July 14, 2018, 06:01:19 PM

Thanks again!
If I bought 75% of my coins earlier than 3k, how could I have had any loss if I started selling in 7k? Between 6k sat to 9k sat I only bought 15k I0C! Grin You are being innocent, a liar and wanting to change the thread, but as you can see, things are happening and still under your nose, spend your energy with other things. You have sold some misery or not of I0C, why are you still in the thread? What are you trying to rat?

Haha.  I really like our new investors. 

🐀

hornetsnest

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 07:28:55 PM

Thanks again!

Don't be ridiculous.You are just making it up as you go along now but your contradictions have been shown clearly.

You are being innocent, a liar and wanting to change the thread

You are both an innocent fool and a liar as proven by my earlier comments.

spend your energy with other things.

I doubled my money today while you were here talking to yourself.Not bad eh?

why are you still in the thread?

Well I have to respond to the comments you have directed at me.Its only manners.You should learn some  Wink

Buzhou

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 07:43:07 PM

Don't be ridiculous.You are just making it up as you go along now but your contradictions have been shown clearly.
What was rubbish? Are you scared of reality? Calm down, I0C will value and return what you don't deserve, because I0C is it, save the rats like to you!
My only goal was to show CMC what will happen soon! The best marketing is sudden appreciation.
Vlad, Treccia, finally your efforts have hit people! Look how this guy is desperate, he does not know if he criticizes I0C or compliments him... Anyway, he likes I0C, he just does not know how to express himself... Unfortunately, he is a young rat.
Why should someone treat you well if you call people from scammers? You say it's all a lie, buying and dumping? You have no credibility.
You bought, you won $ and you're talking bad? You really are a mouse, but some people like a rat. Grin
Either way, your despair is understandable, you are asking to be rich and so far failed, but calm, good things will come to you even though you are ridiculous.

Bye.
Buzhou

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 07:45:29 PM

Haha.  I really like our new investors.  

🐀
They are thinking that $I0C is the cheese of the whole story. Shocked
hornetsnest

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 08:01:26 PM

You say it's all a lie, buying and dumping? You have no credibility.
You bought, you won $ and you're talking bad? You really are a mouse, but some people like a rat. Grin

Bye.

Don't insult and then say bye.You directed the comment at me so I have to respond.Its only manners.

You talk about me having a lack of credibility all the while forgetting I am the one who predicted exactly what was going to happen.While you were manipulating the price with your pathetic attempt to pump a low liquidity/volume coin that even the dumbest noob could have done better you were also buying some of my coins off the sell book.

Here you are now adding to your post count trying to build some credibility to your noob sock puppet account with your ridiculous comments all the while I have been around here since January 12, 2016 and even have been merited by Vlad on more than one occasion.

You lose.You fail.I win and have already succeeded in debunking your nonsense.

Buzhou

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 09:03:39 PM

Don't insult and then say bye.You directed the comment at me so I have to respond.Its only manners.
Hey Miss member! When I become a Jr. Member, I'll place the purchase history in your ass.
If you have less than 30 BTC, you should be worried, you will understand that that volume who did it was basically me, someone is lying in this story! It's you or me. If you doubled something, it was some misery, you didn't make more than 4 BTC in that.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 [47] 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 »
  Print  

Jump to: