Bitcoin Forum
April 23, 2024, 10:34:57 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Watcoin - Wanted Attainable Traded  (Read 53016 times)
qiwoman2
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1023

Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron

View Profile
July 11, 2014, 07:10:14 PM

HELLO COMMUNITY

We are thrilled to be here as the NEW COIN HOLDERS. We have so much in store for you. Take a second to get to know us.

We are open minded and ready to work for you. the community and the best interest of the coin. We are skilled at what we do and are willing to give it all we have to better this coin for the PROFIT of the people.

YES it is great to be a community that sits around and talks about what is good for the coin. however, it is even better when we are able to put some fire under that talk and make things happen. That is just what we have planned! LET US MAKE IT HAPPEN. The WAT coin developer started us our right, we will not go down without a fight.

What have we done for you you already?
We have tweeted over 500X to get this bad boy on the charts.
We have voted and pushed votes on swaphole until we fell asleep at our desk
We have put in long hours to promote the coin and the community

This is just the beginning. We are ready to help this community as much as it takes.

I would love to make a giveaway or nice article on my coin blog can I go ahead and help promote? Plus I have a nice phat twitter account too.. Smiley

█▀█ █ █▄▀ █▀█ █▀ ░ █▀▀ ▄▀█ █▀ █░█
█▄█ █ █░█ █▄█ ▄█ ▄ █▄▄ █▀█ ▄█ █▀█

DeFi on Tron
and trustless token exchange
█████

█████

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

JOIN OIKOS

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

█████
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
█████
The network tries to produce one block per 10 minutes. It does this by automatically adjusting how difficult it is to produce blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Coin.millionair

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 11, 2014, 07:23:08 PM

I would love to make a giveaway or nice article on my coin blog can I go ahead and help promote? Plus I have a nice phat twitter account too.. Smiley

You can help promoting VMC as well, if You feel so: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=582873.0

Qtum             ▄██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄
            ▄███▄       ▄███▄▄
        ▄▄█▀▀█  ▀█▄   ▄█▀  █ ▀▀█▄
    ▄█▄█▀  ▄█▀    █████    ▀█▄  ▀█▄█▄
    ████▄███▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄▄▄▄███▄████
   ▄██   ███      █████      ███   ██▄
   █ █  ▄█▀█▄    ▄█   █▄    ▄█▀█▄  █ █
  ▐█ █ ▄█   █▄  ██     ██  ▄█   █▄ █ ▐▌
 ██▌ ███     ████       ████     ███ ▐██
 ▀█▀▀███▀▀▀▀▀████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▀▀▀▀▀███▀▀██
  ▐█ █ █▄   ▄█  █▄     ▄█  █▄   ▄█ █ █▌
   █ █  ▀███▀    ▀█   █▀    ▀███▀  █ █
   ███   ███      █████      ███   ███
    ▀████████▀▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀▀████████▀
     ███▄   █     █▀▀▀█     █   ▄███▄     
        ▀█▄▄██  ▄█▀   ▀█▄  ██▄▄█▀   ▀████▄ 
          ▀██████       █████▀       █████
             ▀██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀         ▀███▀

█
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
  █
....First UTXO Based PoS Smart Contract..
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  and DAPP Platform   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █

█   █▀▀
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█   █▄▄

▀▀█   █
  █ █ █
  █ █ █
  █ █ █
  █ █ █
  █ █ █
  █ █ █
  █ █ █
▄▄█   █
watcoin (OP)

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

I am a watable wat

View Profile WWW
July 11, 2014, 07:31:08 PM

All promotions are welcomed as far as articles. We are in the mist of a huge change and promo. Everyone you can bet we are going to be on a nice exchange by next weekend. Big news for the WATcoin people. HUGE! Mine this coin and your rewards will be to the moon.

watcoin (OP)

I am a watable wat

View Profile WWW
July 12, 2014, 03:46:29 PM

OK WATcoin community- we are working on some interesting details. I hope everyone spreads the word about the coin. We are very pleased with what is going on.

MashRinx

Activity: 389
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 12, 2014, 04:43:47 PM

I don't know exactly why, but this coin caught my eye early on and I still like it.
Would be fun to see it gain some traction.
watcoin (OP)

I am a watable wat

View Profile WWW
July 12, 2014, 05:03:30 PM

Let me ask you, do you like the new look of the coin? Are you interested in staying on with the coin. Would you be interested is spreading the word. We are working on getting this coin rolling However without people like you it will die. Stay on! What is your hash rate? Please DM watcoin.org on twitter or send personal msg here. WE are very happy to see you are holding on.
Watcoin devs.

monoxide

Activity: 774
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 12, 2014, 05:23:39 PM

New look and feel of WATCoin is great!!!
New website is looking good.

I believe this could really go somewhere with these new devs.

Can you please introduce yourselves to the community.

watcoin (OP)

I am a watable wat

View Profile WWW
July 12, 2014, 05:48:42 PM

lol We did a little intro a while back but thats alright! We all hate to dig around!

We Going to start out by telling you we are very open and honest with our community. There is never going to be a time where you may think we are ever hiding something from you. Unlike the previous coin, this coin is going to make it to the moon, You may ask why we have so much faith in the coin. It is simply because we know there is little room for a coin without a community. The community is what matters the most. We will be with you all the way to the moon.

A little more personal- We are dedicated to our family and have faith in the all mighty. Whom you call God is all right with us. If you do not feel as if the world needs a God, that's up to you as well. Now remember we were asked to talk about ourselves so no running away now community. We are a team of 4. 2 couples of husbands and wives. We have children and homes. We are not computer techs without a life of our own. However, this coin is as important as anything else in our life. We are dedicated to seeing the coin make it on a good, did you hear that word, GOOD, exchange. We are not going to spread our coin all over the place on a million exchanges where it is going to die off. We will wait here with the coin until it makes it. Now if you think of more you would like to know about us- JUST ASK!

What do we see happening with the coin? We plan on taking the coin as far as any coin has gone. However, this will be left in the hands of the community in some form. We can push and fight but without the backing of our community pushing and fighting along side, we will never make it. This is not going to be a pump and dump coin. If that is your plan please leave this coin to those of us who are in it for the long run. We thought of this coin as a coin to be used everywhere, no limits. It is not something unreachable. The coins new meaning is WANTED ATTAINABLE TRADED. We chose to make the coin international because all people are equally important. We all hold a value and a worth. The WATcoin will help each and everyone of us obtain a functional worth. Our physical worth is a given however the financial worth and value is obviously measurable. The WATcoin is nothing shy of being the coin that takes the value of monetary riches and spreads it to the people, just where it belongs. Spread the coin out and everyone can become a winner with the WATcoin.

deux-ni

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 14, 2014, 02:10:39 PM

The pool I was mining for "http://new.hashharder.com/x11/watcoin" has died at 3h45 (Eastern time) this morning (2014-07-14)

Note the "new" prefix as "hashharder.com" is working and has no X11 pool.
Looking back, most of my history in Chrome shows "is not available"

Since I did not keep the IP, just the name that could be a DNS glitch. (No the DNS goes to 192.99.148.104)
Server and pools are down.
watcoin (OP)

I am a watable wat

View Profile WWW
July 14, 2014, 04:49:56 PM

We are working to open a new pool miner. We have one on hold as we speak. Please check back soon. Thanks for the heads up.

watcoin (OP)

I am a watable wat

View Profile WWW
July 15, 2014, 01:55:46 AM

PLEASE VOTE on MINTPAL!!! Whoo people this could be our ticket! Thank you community!

coinits
Legendary

Activity: 1582
Merit: 1019

View Profile
July 16, 2014, 01:27:17 AM

so any news to report on wat?

Jump you fuckers! | The thing about smart motherfuckers is they sound like crazy motherfuckers to dumb motherfuckers. | My sig space for rent for 0.01 btc per week.
watcoin (OP)

I am a watable wat

View Profile WWW
July 16, 2014, 02:25:14 AM

We are working on exchanges now. Should be a new pool opened. it seems like we have a lot going on but nothing to share at the time. We will post back as soon as we know for sure. We would rather keep quiet until we know for sure so we do not let people down. Thanks everyone

watcoin (OP)

I am a watable wat

View Profile WWW
July 17, 2014, 10:54:28 PM

http://www.altcointoday.com/?p=13666

canigetanipa

Activity: 77

View Profile
July 23, 2014, 05:15:01 PM

This is LAME! Bring back the WAT meme that's what made this coin fun! Stop ruining this coin with the serious rebranding. No one wants a "wanted attainable tradable"Huh coin lel

Lets get a tipbot up and start tipping people and spread the WAt!!!
canigetanipa

Activity: 77

View Profile
July 23, 2014, 05:17:06 PM

You can do away with the "politically incorrect" bit, but keep the meme it's really all this coin had or will ever have.

This coin has serious potential to be a tipping currency like DOGE.
altcointoday

Activity: 9

View Profile
July 28, 2014, 02:27:45 PM

About the Meme, We had no options but to remove it. People who invested refused to allow the coin to carry an image of the unknown person for legal reasoning. We are looking for someone to help with the pools now. For some reason our pools has stopped working. If anyone has the ability to help please let us know.
altcointoday

Activity: 9

View Profile
July 29, 2014, 06:52:30 PM

WATcoin we are behind you 100%- watch out community, this coin is taking off. It is already trading at above 400 on lazycoins
tgt

Activity: 19

View Profile
July 29, 2014, 10:09:04 PM

WATcoin we are behind you 100%- watch out community, this coin is taking off. It is already trading at above 400 on lazycoins

RIP shitcoin, 1 satoshi.
netswimer

Activity: 2

View Profile
July 31, 2014, 12:17:49 AM

I have incoming coins that are stuck at 0 confirms, I have been able to receive coins in the past. Is this a local issue or a network issue? IE. anybody else having an issues of a similar vein?
same problem
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: