Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 09:25:28 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Forex trading  (Read 1275 times)
us11csalyer (OP)

Activity: 266
Merit: 12

Streamity Decentralized cryptocurrency exchange

View Profile
February 04, 2012, 04:34:17 AM

Just wanted to share some info with you guys. I been playing with forex trading automatic trader with signals that buy when either over bought/sold signal is detected. Still messing MA settings but I got a profit of 8% today off of 2,000 USD invested.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
You get merit points when someone likes your post enough to give you some. And for every 2 merit points you receive, you can send 1 merit point to someone else!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
gewure

Activity: 364
Merit: 250

[#][#][#]

View Profile
February 04, 2012, 06:34:36 PM

leverage?!
Seal
Donator

Activity: 848
Merit: 1078

View Profile WWW
February 06, 2012, 06:22:18 AM

Are you talking Forex through bitcoin or forex in general on the fiat markets?

The problem I've found with trading forex through bitcoin is when I have to move fiat around.

DefiDive - Filter the noise
A clean crypto asset management terminal
Matic

Activity: 310
Merit: 100

https://eloncity.io/

View Profile
April 10, 2020, 02:57:01 PM

Yes it can be compared to the cryptocurrency but don't forget since others are making money in Forex it doesn't mean its everyones cup of tea and yes we can make money when doing controlled trades during right times example like this one where the dollar strengthened against other currencies at the start but not during daily trades. I mean not everyone
but there are website which tells when to buy and sell and what to do

BuxCoin

Activity: 698
Merit: 251

View Profile
April 10, 2020, 06:11:04 PM

Just wanted to share some info with you guys. I been playing with forex trading automatic trader with signals that buy when either over bought/sold signal is detected. Still messing MA settings but I got a profit of 8% today off of 2,000 USD invested.
screener are good they save lot of time but what indicators we use to screen is important many are lagging and false signal are more we have to judge signals generated , i have developed many like this but using many factors improving to eliminate false signals 
palle11

Activity: 2310
Merit: 332

View Profile
April 13, 2020, 11:06:13 AM

A profit of 8% on such account of $2,000 isn't bad though. MA isn't one of the price action indicators so can mislead. Forex trade is volatile just like bitcoin is but adequate training is the solution to it.
markklein

Activity: 7
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 13, 2020, 02:38:59 PM

And why are you sharing this with us? Let's see if you manage to keep your 8% profit in one year  Grin
Wenbing

Activity: 490
Merit: 31

There is gold in volatility..

View Profile
April 18, 2020, 07:53:58 PM

Well, I don't really know what you want to achieve with your post. This is what I will say about forex and bitcoin trading. The two are can be speculated and profit made when doing well.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
PLINKO    |7| SLOTS     (+) ROULETTE    ▼ BIT SPINBITVESTPLAY or INVEST ║ ✔ Rainbot  ✔ Happy Hours  ✔ Faucet
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Jazzi Mahesh

Activity: 99
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 18, 2021, 06:00:12 PM

Forex Trading is very risky, but you could turn those risks into rewards with your knowledge and skills.
Clairvoyance

Activity: 412
Merit: 152

Perceiving events in the future and beyond

View Profile
July 18, 2021, 06:54:19 PM

8% a day seems good but I'd like to see more of a weekly win-lose chart. There are a lot of signals and copy trading threads everywhere. Keep us posted on your trading bot
palle11

Activity: 2310
Merit: 332

View Profile
July 18, 2021, 09:57:51 PM

8% a day seems good but I'd like to see more of a weekly win-lose chart. There are a lot of signals and copy trading threads everywhere. Keep us posted on your trading bot

Are you talking about the weekly performance of Op ? Well that is cool to ask just not to deceive others of such profit and maybe they look to him for trading signals incase he considers that but apart from that, there are no need to ask for his weekly performance because it is a personal thing and someone can not sell out himself or deceive himself.
Iceblast

Activity: 783
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 18, 2021, 10:43:47 PM

so the intent and purpose of your posting forex like what? do you want to compare forex with crypto or do you just provide information if forex is profitable? I do not understand your intent and purpose. can you explain please?

Hydrogen
Legendary

Activity: 2562
Merit: 1441

View Profile
July 18, 2021, 11:48:47 PM

I thought about shorting the dollar on FOREX. But is there anything to short it against? It seems many nations around the world are printing large volumes of fiat, which tends to balance things out. The official value of currencies doesn't fall much in exchange rate. The price of goods increase. The purchasing power of consumers being diminished is where inflation reveals itself.

We need a new FOREX investment vehicle or structure. Which allows citizens to profit from fiat inflation. To balance out consumer purchasing power lost in the process.

The zimbabwe dollar and venezuelan bolivar both need this. Perhaps the american dollar will in the future. That could be worth a nobel prize in economics. Would that be fair to say.
Sternbinder

Activity: 40
Merit: 4

View Profile
July 27, 2021, 07:11:21 PM

That is a really nice result for the first day, but the result should be sustainable.
Surely, we should know what your risk and money management was. It is important to know in order to make sure that the result was logical enough and can be extrapolated to the future. There are so many occurences in Forex which don't mean anything. Like 8% could be just a matter of good luck and it is not necesseraly that your trading strategy is beneficial and can bring profits in the future.
I really like the idea of trading bots and I do really think that future trading will be occupied with bots because they have so many advantages compared to the human beings. They don't have emotions and they are good at calculation which is of utmost importance in trading, also, they do operations very fast which means that they can do more deals during a trading session.
Trading bots are really nice, but you should understand how they work and be ready to change their way of work if the financial situation requires you to do so.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: