Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 02:47:35 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: LevitatedINK BTC Lottery  (Read 978 times)
uMMcQxCWELNzkt (OP)

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 11, 2013, 10:05:06 PM

Hello everyone, I am currently working on a new designer label called LevitatedINK. The brand will offer custom printed designer clothing, I will also supply artwork, cool merchandise and perhaps even some Bitcoin related items too Grin. The brand is aimed at an international market and of course I have already added some Bitcoin payment options to the store. I do have items in stock however as I am currently in contact with various logistics services and couriers arranging the best international P&P possible, I am not yet taking orders.

Lottery Details
Frequency: Payout Every Calender Month
Prize: Choice of BTC or a free LevitatedINK item(In stock) of the equivalent price Grin
I will also screen capture the results every month and upload to the store for members to view.

Current Reward: May 2013
0.2BTC

how do I apply?
1. Visit www.LevitatedINK.com

2. Register as an Affiliate (Extras>Affiliates>New Affiliate)
 Important: Regular Accounts ["My Account"] and Affiliate Accounts ["Affiliates"] are separate, you will need to register an "affiliate" account in order to be valid for this particular lottery. You may also register a regular account too though if you desire the added benefits of the regular membership.

3. Check your email and approve your account with LevitatekINK using the provided link

4. Your account will now be processed, you will not be able to sign in until the account has been reviewed and approved.
 Important: Multiple affiliate accounts, offensive usernames and general spam will not be approved.

As LevitatedINK grows I will continually increase the lottery reward each month! LevitatedINK partners will benfit from the growth of the brand, this will be a community effort so I will do my best to reward those who support the cause. Note that if only a couple of people want to join that increases your chances of winning.  Cool

Latest LevitatedINK product:
According to NIST and ECRYPT II, the cryptographic algorithms used in Bitcoin are expected to be strong until at least 2030. (After that, it will not be too difficult to transition to different algorithms.)
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
uMMcQxCWELNzkt (OP)

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 13, 2013, 12:01:24 AM

I would like to bump this post as no one joined, without some partners I will wont be giving out any BTC at the end of the month lol.

Here are some of my first T-Shirts designs that I will be printing in the next few weeks.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: