Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 10:42:12 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Champions league Finale tonight  (Read 1066 times)
bryant.coleman
Legendary

Activity: 3654
Merit: 1217

View Profile
May 25, 2014, 06:21:24 AM

What were the odds? I missed it but if they were more than 1.500 for madrid i had take it

Most of them were offering Real Madrid - 1/2 and Atletico Madrid - 13/8. Some had it even worse, at Real Madrid at 5/11 and Atletico at 7/4. I thought 5/11 was worthless, considering the risk.

Even in the event that an attacker gains more than 50% of the network's computational power, only transactions sent by the attacker could be reversed or double-spent. The network would not be destroyed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Mars not Moon

Activity: 67
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 25, 2014, 07:29:08 AM

Real Madrid won so much Smiley , just like I thought, did you guys placed any sport bets on this championship mach? You bet on real or athletic? I didn't placed much but won some so I'm happy  Smiley
SOAD

Activity: 324
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 25, 2014, 12:46:22 PM

Real Madrid won so much Smiley

Lol. I thought it was pretty even in the first half tbh.

nickenburg (OP)

Activity: 434
Merit: 511

View Profile
May 26, 2014, 07:48:04 PM

Real Madrid won so much Smiley

Lol. I thought it was pretty even in the first half tbh.

It was really even, but the 1-1 Real scored was just the hammer for atletico.
So they destroyed them in the extra time 4-1 in like 30 minutes extra time.
Thats 3 goals in 30 minutes, so they destroyed them in the extra time  Grin
Cryptopher
Legendary

Activity: 1789
Merit: 1008

Keep it dense, yeah?

View Profile
May 26, 2014, 07:58:25 PM

I couldn't believed that Atletico squandered that lead. They did well to hold out for so long, and when we were watching I said that Real would probably only get a goal from a set-piece, then in comes Ramos with a quality header.

Real's finishing in the 90 minutes was absolutely shocking, they couldn't hit the target!

Worthy winners in the end, but I really wanted Atletico to get that double!

Cryptopher
Legendary

Activity: 1789
Merit: 1008

Keep it dense, yeah?

View Profile
May 26, 2014, 08:11:01 PM

So Carlo Ancelotti is getting married in Canada this week to Marriann Barrena...
Mariann Barrena aka Mariann Barrena McClay was born in Vancouver, Canada to María Concepción Gutiérrez and Antonio Barrena.

Mariann holds a MBA in Marketing from Thunderbird School of Global Marketing , MBA in international business and Ph.D., in Finance from Cass Business and a BBA in business administration from Simon Fraser University.

Bar the mentioning of Carlo Ancelotti I don't really see what this has to do with the Champions League Final Huh

nickenburg (OP)

Activity: 434
Merit: 511

View Profile
May 26, 2014, 08:29:10 PM

I couldn't believed that Atletico squandered that lead. They did well to hold out for so long, and when we were watching I said that Real would probably only get a goal from a set-piece, then in comes Ramos with a quality header.

Real's finishing in the 90 minutes was absolutely shocking, they couldn't hit the target!

Worthy winners in the end, but I really wanted Atletico to get that double!

Yeh it was only 1 or 2 minutes left and then they won the first European title for there club, But they screwed it up.
They let Real score the 1-1 and then its just so hard for them, they where already in the bus having a party.
But now they had to play another 30 minutes and score to, it was just to much.
I really wanted to see Atletico win to, but they can still be proud they won the spanish title.
They will be dissapointed now but in a year they will be proud!
sj2199

Activity: 797
Merit: 500

BBOD fast, non-custodial & transparent Exchange

View Profile
May 28, 2014, 05:21:23 PM

It was one of the most thrilling matches i had ever seen ...

Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: