Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 12:54:57 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: 1 2 3 [All]
  Print  
Author Topic: [PRE-ANN][LIBERTYCOIN 2.0] [LBX] X-11/POS FAIR LAUNCH NO PREMINE-ANONYMOUS  (Read 4201 times)
Iconicfraudster (OP)

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 27, 2014, 01:58:57 PM
Last edit: May 27, 2014, 04:30:24 PM by Iconicfraudster

WELCOME TO LIBERTYCOIN 2.0  

With the unfair shady launch of Libertycoin, for all those who did not receive their coins and for everybody who has had their Liberty stripped from them by the orginal WOLONG style Libertycoin, we are launching are own better coin LIBERTYCOIN 2.0!

As Pandacoin 3 was launched in protest to the unfair Pandacoin 2 we decided to regain Liberty by Launching LIBERTYCOIN 2.0

Pre-announcement to make sure the launch is considered fair, Libertycoin 2.0 will Tuesday June 3rd so mark the date!

Source: Will be posted on Github June 3rd
Block explorer: Coming soon
Pool: http://lbx.pool.mn/ will soon be ready for mining!
Exchange: Hopeful of Bittrex and sharexcoins with launch
Wallet: Available on launch (Linux and Windows, Mac will be available on the 7th)

TECHNICAL SPECIFICATIONS
Algorithm: X11 - make sure you use the correct miner - 50% Power/Heat Reduction using X11
Total POW coins: 16.5 Million
Block Reward:382 coins per block
Block Times: 60 Seconds
POW will last 30 days to ensure fair distribution
POS interest: 2% per year
Min stake time: 8 hours
Max Stake time: 30 Days
Anonymous Transactions:  Will release more details later, but will be using a non source based anonymity. It will be based of Fedoras mixer and Encrypted websites[/size]

Follow this thread for more exciting updates!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"In a nutshell, the network works like a distributed timestamp server, stamping the first transaction to spend a coin. It takes advantage of the nature of information being easy to spread but hard to stifle." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
zxm7001

Activity: 280
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 27, 2014, 02:09:48 PM

interest it,do you need chinese translate now?pm me

DiabolusLoki

Activity: 249

View Profile
May 27, 2014, 02:10:01 PM

WildBillDeedz

Activity: 17

View Profile
May 27, 2014, 02:10:44 PM

With the unfair shady launch of Libertycoin, for all those who did not receive their coins and for everybody who has had their Liberty stripped from them by the orginal WOLONG style Libertycoin, we are launching are own better coin LIBERTYCOIN 2.0!

As Pandacoin 3 was launched in protest to the unfair Pandacoin 2 we decided to regain Liberty by Launching LIBERTYCOIN 2.0

Pre-announcement to make sure the launch is considered fair, Libertycoin 2.0 will Tuesday June 3rd so mark the date!

Pool: Will be listed 24 hours before launch
Wallet: Available on launch (Linux and Windows, Mac will be available on the 7th)

TECHNICAL SPECIFICATIONS
Algorithm: X11 - make sure you use the correct miner - 50% Power/Heat Reduction using X11
Anonymous Transactions:  Will release more details later, but will be using a non source based anonymity. It will be based of Fedoras mixer and Encrypted websites[/size]

first post! this thread is going to be a troll magnet
lilac835

Activity: 448
Merit: 10

Chinese Translator

View Profile WWW
May 27, 2014, 02:11:07 PM

well play,hope it go to moon

tarmedia

Activity: 16

View Profile WWW
May 27, 2014, 02:14:37 PM

Pool: Will be listed 24 hours before launch

TECHNICAL SPECIFICATIONS
Anonymous Transactions:  Will release more details later, but will be using a non source based anonymity. It will be based of Fedoras mixer and Encrypted websites[/size]

wizfarm?
Iconicfraudster (OP)

View Profile
May 27, 2014, 02:51:08 PM

interest it,do you need chinese translate now?pm me

Thanks, we are not premining so if you get a lot of coins maybe you will be willing to do it!
NeuTroiste

View Profile
May 27, 2014, 02:52:53 PM

Cheesy

Looks like there will be a BlackCoin 2.0 as well Smiley
ficklepickle

Activity: 70

View Profile WWW
May 27, 2014, 02:53:26 PM

What is the social media team looking like, I might be interested in helping.   Grin

keshuker

Activity: 395

aka. dibdab

View Profile
May 27, 2014, 02:55:05 PM

This is just counterproductive and childlike

Delete this thread please
zuyfg888

Activity: 490

View Profile
May 27, 2014, 02:55:45 PM

What? Huh Huh Huh Huh
NeuTroiste

View Profile
May 27, 2014, 02:56:26 PM

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=627085.0

You want fight? We give you fight!

Cheesy
souljah1h
Legendary

Activity: 1092
Merit: 1000

Hyperspace snail

View Profile WWW
May 27, 2014, 02:58:03 PM

Can someone delete this crap?

_@/'
Iconicfraudster (OP)

View Profile
May 27, 2014, 03:00:11 PM

Cheesy

I did not launch Blackcoin 2.0 they just copied and pasted this thread because liberty coin doesn't Like having their scam exposed.  Liberty Coin stole my coins but they insist on trying to shift the blame as Blackcoin stunt when I have NOTHING to do with Blackcoin.

This is a serious Coin launch for all the Libertycoin miners who got screwed out of their coins.  A do over, that should have been done in the first place
NeuTroiste

View Profile
May 27, 2014, 03:03:21 PM

Cheesy

I did not launch Blackcoin 2.0 they just copied and pasted this thread because liberty coin doesn't Like having their scam exposed.  Liberty Coin stole my coins but they insist on trying to shift the blame as Blackcoin stunt when I have NOTHING to do with Blackcoin.

This is a serious Coin launch for all the Libertycoin miners who got screwed out of their coins.  A do over, that should have been done in the first place

shhhhhhh are you crying now??? Keep quiet... you lunch the Liberty 2.0 we lunch the Blackcoin 2.0.

Think wise if you want this, because unlike LibertyCoin 2.0 that will fail miserably, if we create BlackCoin 2.0 we will fight for it and make it on top just like we did to Libertycoin....

So I suggest you to think twice before giving such a step, just an advice, you will digg your own grave Wink
Auna

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 27, 2014, 03:05:31 PM

Cheesy

Lol how did they steal your coins noob?
Iconicfraudster (OP)

View Profile
May 27, 2014, 03:07:41 PM

Cheesy

If you want to attack a community that had nothing to do with me then you look like a fool.  If you want to participate in my coin launch EVERYBODY is welcome, we don't censor anybody.

Its not that hard to see that MANY people did not get their coins at launch so they should have relaunched but since they didn't I am relaunching my own coin.
MuffinMaster

Activity: 1414
Merit: 265

Pepemo.vip

View Profile
May 27, 2014, 03:09:23 PM

posting in epic thread.

lol, gj op

NeuTroiste

View Profile
May 27, 2014, 03:11:39 PM

Cheesy

If you want to attack a community that had nothing to do with me then you look like a fool.  If you want to participate in my coin launch EVERYBODY is welcome, we don't censor anybody.

Its not that hard to see that MANY people did not get their coins at launch so they should have relaunched but since they didn't I am relaunching my own coin.

Shhhhhh... keep quiet, I'm not afraid of you piece of shit.

Go ahead, create Liberty 2.0, just try it, you will see what happens.

You can stop this war by deleting this post, very easy. But if you want war, we will give you war.

Think wise kid Wink what we did for LibertyCoin in 2 weeks, we can do as well for BlackCoin 2.0, very easy Wink
Iconicfraudster (OP)

View Profile
May 27, 2014, 03:15:10 PM

Cheesy

You can stop this war by deleting this post, very easy. But if you want war, we will give you war.

Think wise kid Wink what we did for LibertyCoin in 2 weeks, we can do as well for BlackCoin 2.0, very easy Wink

Its funny how you continually claim blackcoin
How many times do I have to tell you I have nothing to do with blackcoin, You responded to my post yesterday, you know that LIBERTYCOIN had an unfair launch and that 24hash stole peoples coins

You admit to blaming and harassing a community that has NOTHING to do with me you are beyond stupid
ddeaNewtOn

Activity: 196

View Profile
May 27, 2014, 03:18:20 PM

Cheesy

shhhhhhh are you crying now??? Keep quiet... you lunch the Liberty 2.0 we lunch the Blackcoin 2.0.

Think wise if you want this, because unlike LibertyCoin 2.0 that will fail miserably, if we create BlackCoin 2.0 we will fight for it and make it on top just like we did to Libertycoin....

So I suggest you to think twice before giving such a step, just an advice, you will digg your own grave Wink

XLB is not on top... :S but gluck Smiley
majorminers

Activity: 168

View Profile
May 27, 2014, 03:18:42 PM

I don't care, you will be responsible for a BlackCoin 2.0. YOU.

We are already loading our weapons, trust me, we act fast.

Just fire your first shot and you will be dead immediately.

You're coming across like a cartoon villain.  Grin Maybe take a few deep breaths and relax.

Iconicfraudster (OP)

View Profile
May 27, 2014, 03:18:52 PM

Cheesy

How many times do I have to tell you I have nothing to do with blackcoin, You responded to my post yesterday, you know that LIBERTYCOIN had an unfair launch and that 24hash stole peoples coins

You admit to blaming and harassing a community that has NOTHING to do with me you are beyond stupid

Wow, you don't care you attact people unrelated to me.....and then you threaten to Kill me?
vanish9

Activity: 154

View Profile
May 27, 2014, 03:19:02 PM

http://lbx.pool.mn/ will soon be ready for mining!

http://lbx.pool.mn/ offers:
• 0,99% fees
• Powerful dedicated server
• DDOS Protection
• Friendly support via email, jabber or support forums
• Skilled admin

Please, join us

NeuTroiste

View Profile
May 27, 2014, 03:20:48 PM

Cheesy

XLB is not on top... :S but gluck Smiley

Just went from position 99 to position 27 in 2 weeks Wink
NeuTroiste

View Profile
May 27, 2014, 03:22:10 PM

Cheesy

Wow, you don't care you attact people unrelated to me.....and then you threaten to Kill me?

Obviously you are from BC, you think we are idiots? haha

Why don't you have the balls and show who you really are???

So everybody knows the real name of the guy responsible for the BlackCoin 2.0 Wink

You will be famous, trust me.
ivy

Activity: 63

View Profile
May 27, 2014, 03:26:34 PM

waiting for LBX3.0 launch

Zackgeno96

Activity: 1778
Merit: 520

View Profile
May 27, 2014, 03:26:41 PM

troiste you might wanna call it blackcoin v3 you're a bit late on blackcoin v2 https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=627085.0

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
.30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE..
Iconicfraudster (OP)

View Profile
May 27, 2014, 03:28:14 PM

Cheesy

So everybody knows the real name of the guy responsible for the BlackCoin 2.0 Wink

Ya I think your an idiot, I have stated multiple times that I rented a miner to mine libertycoins but never received my coins.  Why would I tell somebody who is threating to kill me who I am?

Since you copied and pasted my thread and changed the name to Blackcoin all you have to do is tell everybody your real name as your responsible for blackcoin 2.0  I created Libertycoin 2.0
Zackgeno96

View Profile
May 27, 2014, 03:35:07 PM

well troiste nore anyone involved with xlb is involved with BC v2 https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=627085.0 since im the one who posted the link in there
 xlb thread and troiste just started posting here so it's most likely you (IF)

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
NeuTroiste

View Profile
May 27, 2014, 03:39:19 PM

Cheesy

Ya I think your an idiot, I have stated multiple times that I rented a miner to mine libertycoins but never received my coins.  Why would I tell somebody who is threating to kill me who I am?

Since you copied and pasted my thread and changed the name to Blackcoin all you have to do is tell everybody your real name as your responsible for blackcoin 2.0  I created Libertycoin 2.0

No, you will be responsible. Trust me, I will make sure that everyone knows how this started Wink

Just go ahead and you will see what happens  Kiss
Iconicfraudster (OP)

View Profile
May 27, 2014, 03:43:30 PM

well troiste nore anyone involved with xlb is involved with BC v2 https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=627085.0 since im the one who posted the link in there
 xlb thread and troiste just started posting here so it's most likely you (IF)

I did not start it, Here is 3 post from Troiste that all show his involvement in the creation of it (notice how he says We create, if you delete WE delete)  He is stating that he has control over that thread.

Cheesy

Iconicfraudster (OP)

View Profile
May 27, 2014, 03:45:42 PM

No, you will be responsible. Trust me, I will make sure that everyone knows how this started Wink

Just go ahead and you will see what happens  Kiss

I am not responsible for YOUR actions
Zackgeno96

View Profile
May 27, 2014, 03:48:32 PM

the thread was posted 13 minutes after this one trioste didint even see this one until i posted it in the xlb thread please don't make up garbage you're acting like an idiot now it's FUCKING obvious that you made both threads.

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
Iconicfraudster (OP)

View Profile
May 27, 2014, 03:56:13 PM

the thread was posted 13 minutes after this one trioste didint even see this one until i posted it in the xlb thread please don't make up garbage you're acting like an idiot now it's FUCKING obvious that you made both threads.

He is claiming access to Mod the thread Zack I have shown three proof of this; so how is it obvious that I made both threads if I only have control over my own and TROISTE has control over blackcoin 2.0.  The only way you would make any sense is if you think I'm Troiste 

Also I have clearly stated that I feel wronged by the original distribution of LIBERTYCOIN from the official pool 24 hash, many other miners had similar experiences where others have stated they received double Payouts.  It is not unheard of to to launch a similar coin when the launch had so many problems.  The XLB crew has decided that somehow my claims of problems (Which have been documented by others on Bitcointallk) is an attack by Black coin instead of dealing with an internal problem.  You want to create extra drama for yourself, I feel sorry for their community and I think you make the Libertycoin community look ridiculous.
Iconicfraudster (OP)

View Profile
May 27, 2014, 04:30:58 PM

http://lbx.pool.mn/ will soon be ready for mining!

http://lbx.pool.mn/ offers:
• 0,99% fees
• Powerful dedicated server
• DDOS Protection
• Friendly support via email, jabber or support forums
• Skilled admin

Please, join us

http://pool.mn/Themes/Dilber/images/theme/logo.png

Thank you for your support, updated main thread!
kpierce77
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1002

View Profile
May 27, 2014, 08:52:43 PM

So what in the crap happened to the price of Libertcoin?
drm
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1005

View Profile
May 27, 2014, 08:54:43 PM

haha liberty 2.0
will mine lol  Grin
Vinculin

Activity: 210

View Profile
May 27, 2014, 08:57:10 PM

troiste can you get IE in  Huh Huh Huh

i want this coin to go to da moon Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

Activity: 75

View Profile
May 27, 2014, 09:01:40 PM

LOOOOL Iconic, are you 18 years old? Did you know what it means? It means, that you make name on this fake drama with LibertyCoin. Business, nothing else?

S. :SSSS:                     ,i9&&&&&&&&&&2:                                        
                      rG; .iSSSS;                    5&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&,                                       
                     s&&  sSSSSS          .         r&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&9      .,,,.        .            .      
                    s&&X ;iSSSSi    ;siSSSSSSSi;    h&&&&&h:.:5G&&&&&h :2&&&&&&&&&9i  r3&&&&5     ,3&&&&3    
                    &&h:,iSSSSi; :iSSSSSSSSSSSSS:   &&&&&G;    2&&&&&X3&&&&&&&&&&&&&h,h&&&&&9    :h&&&&&2    
                  ,9&9. iSSSSi: SSSSSSir:;iSSSSSr  3&&&&&:   :9&&&&&Gi&GXr;;;2&&&&&&Gr&&&&&&S   .&&&&&&;     
                 ;G&G; .SSSSSr .SSSSS,    ,SSSSS, 5&&&&&&ii53&&&&&&Gr         2&&&&&XS&&&&&&s  ,9&&&&h:      
                2&&&i  sSSSSs  iSSSSr     iSSSSi rG&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&2  :iXh&&&&&&&&&&h:X&&&&&&: ;G&&&&&.       
               S&&&&  ;SSSSS, rSSSSS.    rSSSSSr.h&&&&&&&&&&&&&&h  rh&&&&&&&&&&&&&&i 9&&&&&h.i&&&&&&S        
    &GhXirrsXG&&&&&h ,SSSSSS :SSSSSi    ;iSSSSs,3&&&&&&GGGGh3i,  ,G&&&&&&3X25&&&&&2  9&&&&&X &&&&&G:         
    ;9&&&&&&&&&&&&Gr.iSSSSSr.iSSSSS;    iSSSSi; &&&&&&S          G&&&&&i    S&&&&h   9&&&&&3h&&&&X           
       s&&&&&&&&&&5 rSSSSSi sSSSSSr     SSSSir ;&&&&&3           &&&&&&S..:5&&&&&;   3&&&&&&&&&&G            
         ;XG&&&&&3  SSSSSS, iSSSSs.    rSSSSs..9&&&&G,           &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&    r&&&&&&&&&2             
              ,i3,  iiSii,  SSSSs     .sSSSi  ;h&&&G.            r9G&&&&&&&&GS:      ,2&&&&&&;               
           r9s,                                                      ,,:,           s&&&&&&&i                
           ,&&&&93S                                                              r9&&&&&&&S                  
            &&&&G;                                                               &&&&&&&&                    
            &&&&                                                                 &&&&&X:                     
kpierce77
Legendary

View Profile
May 27, 2014, 09:32:52 PM

troiste can you get IE in  Huh Huh Huh

i want this coin to go to da moon Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

Um, are you serious? Don't people believe that Iconic's the reason this coin tanked hard today, just like BC did about a month ago? Iconic was involved with that coin too. Hmmmm
kpierce77
Legendary

View Profile
May 27, 2014, 10:09:33 PM

And seriously, do you really think Libertycoin 2.0's gonna work? Like who would buy it on exchanges? If it's associated with the Libertycoin scam, 2.0's not gonna go anywhere. If you think I'm wrong, go talk to the Asiacoin and Whitecoin guys after their relaunch. You might as well just create a new coin and call it something else.
ibfragalot2

Activity: 126

First account stolen, in traditional BCT fashion!

View Profile
May 29, 2014, 01:59:18 PM

interesting, will mine !

thisisuperfuckingdodgyshitman
ddeaNewtOn

Activity: 196

View Profile
May 29, 2014, 07:48:34 PM

Make this a real deal. People really got fucked real hard in libertycoin

https://github.com/liberty-project/LibertyCoin/blob/master/src/main.h

check the 39th line.
Actual supply of XLB is 2.000.000.000 (2B) instead of 16m and no one checked the source?

Get the real shit done with the right kind of dev to take up the project.

But fuck it. XLB is dead.
platorin

Activity: 392

View Profile
June 01, 2014, 11:03:26 AM

Jesus, another one of those. I have a weird feeling that all those 2.0 innovation, fairly distributed coins will be SCAMS!
Fieldrunner

Activity: 34

View Profile
June 02, 2014, 05:55:37 AM

LIBERTYCOIN 2.0 / BLACKCOIN 2.0

Altcoin ad absurdum

- doesn`t make sense at all, must be a joke...

Pages: 1 2 3 [All]
  Print  

Jump to: