Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 11:44:42 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: **Repaid**40 BTC Loan  (Read 1530 times)
Hobo66 (OP)

Activity: 1344
Merit: 502

View Profile
February 06, 2012, 12:16:37 AM
Last edit: March 06, 2012, 01:24:12 AM by Hobo66

Period: 30 days
Interest: 15%

Have successfully borrowed and repaid from BTC_bear early!
Successful trades in my signature, and link to my OTC rep!

Code:
                                  ██▄▄              ▄▄██
                                   █████▄        ▄█████
      ▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄     █████▄      ▄█████      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
  ▄███████████▄    █████████████▄    █████▄    ▄█████   ▄▄███████████▄    █████     █████
 █████▀▀▀▀██████   ██████▀▀▀██████    █████▄  ▄█████   ▄█████▀▀▀▀▀█████▄   █████   █████
█████  ▄▄█████▀▀   █████     █████     █████▄▄█████    █████       █████    █████ █████
██████████▀▀       █████     █████      ██████████     █████       █████     █████████
 ██████▀ ▄▄▄█▄     █████     █████       ████████      ▀█████▄▄▄▄▄█████▀      ███████
  ▀████████████    █████     █████        █████        ▀▀███████████▀         █████
     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀      ▀▀▀▀▀     ▀▀▀▀▀         ▀▀▀▀             ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀           █████
                                                                             █████
                                                                            █████
                                                                           █████
                    ▄▄▄████▄
▀████▄▄▄          ▄██████████
 ▀███████▄       ▄██████████
  ▀████████      ██████████
   █████████    ██████████▀
    █████████  ▄█████████▀
     █████████ ██████████
      ██████████████████
      ▀████████████████
       ▀█████████████▀
        ▀████████████▀
         ▀██████████▀
           ▀███████▀

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"You Asked For Change, We Gave You Coins" -- casascius
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BurtW
Legendary

Activity: 2646
Merit: 1130

All paid signature campaigns should be banned.

View Profile WWW
February 06, 2012, 01:21:59 AM

I will do it.  All we have to do is use the same address you used last time 1Jp4S9GXsAZ6FDBVTX968uq8gNGyT4JaCH so I know it is you.

OK?

Our family was terrorized by Homeland Security.  Read all about it here:  http://www.jmwagner.com/ and http://www.burtw.com/  Any donations to help us recover from the $300,000 in legal fees and forced donations to the Federal Asset Forfeiture slush fund are greatly appreciated!
Hobo66 (OP)

View Profile
February 06, 2012, 01:31:15 AM

Sounds good to me!

Code:
                                  ██▄▄              ▄▄██
                                   █████▄        ▄█████
  ▄███████████▄    █████████████▄    █████▄    ▄█████   ▄▄███████████▄    █████     █████
 █████▀▀▀▀██████   ██████▀▀▀██████    █████▄  ▄█████   ▄█████▀▀▀▀▀█████▄   █████   █████
█████  ▄▄█████▀▀   █████     █████     █████▄▄█████    █████       █████    █████ █████
██████████▀▀       █████     █████      ██████████     █████       █████     █████████
 ██████▀ ▄▄▄█▄     █████     █████       ████████      ▀█████▄▄▄▄▄█████▀      ███████
  ▀████████████    █████     █████        █████        ▀▀███████████▀         █████
                                                                             █████
                                                                            █████
                                                                           █████
                    ▄▄▄████▄
   █████████    ██████████▀
    █████████  ▄█████████▀
     █████████ ██████████
      ██████████████████
      ▀████████████████
       ▀█████████████▀
        ▀████████████▀
         ▀██████████▀
           ▀███████▀
BurtW
Legendary

View Profile WWW
February 06, 2012, 01:48:44 AM

40 BTC has been sent to 1Jp4S9GXsAZ6FDBVTX968uq8gNGyT4JaCH

Repayment will be 46 BTC on or before 3/6/2012

The repayment address has been sent to you by PM.

Our family was terrorized by Homeland Security.  Read all about it here:  http://www.jmwagner.com/ and http://www.burtw.com/  Any donations to help us recover from the $300,000 in legal fees and forced donations to the Federal Asset Forfeiture slush fund are greatly appreciated!
Hobo66 (OP)

View Profile
February 06, 2012, 02:00:20 AM

Could you send me the blockchain info on that? It hasn't appeared in my wallet yet

Code:
                                  ██▄▄              ▄▄██
                                   █████▄        ▄█████
                                                                             █████
                                                                            █████
                                                                           █████
                    ▄▄▄████▄
   █████████    ██████████▀
    █████████  ▄█████████▀
     █████████ ██████████
      ██████████████████
      ▀████████████████
       ▀█████████████▀
        ▀████████████▀
         ▀██████████▀
           ▀███████▀
BurtW
Legendary

View Profile WWW
February 06, 2012, 02:14:54 AM
Last edit: February 06, 2012, 02:52:04 AM by BurtWagner

1) This was not the address that was used for the BTC_Bear transaction (I forgot to check it before I sent the coins, crap)
2) So you must have gotten the BTC from BTC_Bear some other way.
3) Someone just sent another 0.001 BTC to the address.  Was that you?

https://blockexplorer.com/address/1Jp4S9GXsAZ6FDBVTX968uq8gNGyT4JaCH

Can the moderators find out if the following post was ever modified?

Wallet Address: 1Jp4S9GXsAZ6FDBVTX968uq8gNGyT4JaCH

This is where I got the address that I sent the loan.  Is it possible to see if and when it was modified and by whom?

What a mess  Sad

John (John K.)
Global Troll-buster and
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1225

Away on an extended break

View Profile
February 06, 2012, 02:58:21 AM

watching

*Brings out popcorn*
Hobo66 (OP)

View Profile
February 06, 2012, 03:03:36 AM

1) This was not the address that was used for the BTC_Bear transaction (I forgot to check it before I sent the coins, crap)
2) So you must have gotten the BTC from BTC_Bear some other way.
3) Someone just sent another 0.001 BTC to the address.  Was that you?

https://blockexplorer.com/address/1Jp4S9GXsAZ6FDBVTX968uq8gNGyT4JaCH

Can the moderators find out if the following post was ever modified?

Wallet Address: 1Jp4S9GXsAZ6FDBVTX968uq8gNGyT4JaCH

This is where I got the address that I sent the loan.  Is it possible to see if and when it was modified and by whom?

What a mess  Sad

1-2) Looking back at my bitcoin wallet transaction history BTC_bear sent that loan to 1NEFKLq5ibMnFaDhBu6pakWXi6K8M8wwit I'm not sure where that other address came from?!?!
3) I sent 0.001 BTC to that address to see if it would show up as "To yourself" in my wallet.

I would like to see if the moderators can figure out if that post was modified.. holy shit.

Code:
                                  ██▄▄              ▄▄██
                                   █████▄        ▄█████
                                                                             █████
                                                                            █████
                                                                           █████
                    ▄▄▄████▄
   █████████    ██████████▀
    █████████  ▄█████████▀
     █████████ ██████████
      ██████████████████
      ▀████████████████
       ▀█████████████▀
        ▀████████████▀
         ▀██████████▀
           ▀███████▀
Hobo66 (OP)

View Profile
February 06, 2012, 03:04:42 AM

If worse comes to worse burt, I will pay you back. I just need to figure out where that other address came from

Code:
                                  ██▄▄              ▄▄██
                                   █████▄        ▄█████
                                                                             █████
                                                                            █████
                                                                           █████
                    ▄▄▄████▄
   █████████    ██████████▀
    █████████  ▄█████████▀
     █████████ ██████████
      ██████████████████
      ▀████████████████
       ▀█████████████▀
        ▀████████████▀
         ▀██████████▀
           ▀███████▀
JusticeForYou
VIP

Activity: 490
Merit: 271

View Profile
February 06, 2012, 03:51:26 AM

The address that I sent the loan to for Geno was: 1Jp4S9GXsAZ6FDBVTX968uq8gNGyT4JaCH

If needed I have the internal MTGOX tx id.  It was apparently and internal MTGOX to MTGOX transaction.

I was paid back. So I have no issue here.

..1xBit.com   Super Six..
▄█████████████▄
████████████▀▀▀
█████████████▄
█████████▌▀████
██████████  ▀██
██████████▌   ▀
████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
▀██████████████
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████       
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████     
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
Premier League
LaLiga
Serie A
Bundesliga
Ligue 1
Primeira Liga
..TAKE PART..
Maged
Legendary

Activity: 1204
Merit: 1015

View Profile
February 06, 2012, 04:35:33 AM

Is it possible to see if and when it was modified and by whom?
In fact, it is! All you have to do is change the board theme and anyone can see the edits.

The only edited post in that thread was the first post, and that was on January 18th.

Edit: It looks like the address is live, so I suspect that it really is a MtGox address. Hobo66, try logging into MtGox.

Hobo66 (OP)

View Profile
February 06, 2012, 05:35:56 AM
Last edit: February 06, 2012, 06:02:07 AM by Hobo66

Son of a...

40BTC Received!

Code:
                                  ██▄▄              ▄▄██
                                   █████▄        ▄█████
                                                                             █████
                                                                            █████
                                                                           █████
                    ▄▄▄████▄
   █████████    ██████████▀
    █████████  ▄█████████▀
     █████████ ██████████
      ██████████████████
      ▀████████████████
       ▀█████████████▀
        ▀████████████▀
         ▀██████████▀
           ▀███████▀
BurtW
Legendary

View Profile WWW
February 06, 2012, 06:05:05 AM

Should be 40.001  Grin

I am glad we located the BTC.  I really appreciate your offer to pay me back in the event they were lost.  Very upstanding of you.  Back in business!

Hobo66 (OP)

View Profile
February 06, 2012, 06:09:43 AM

Loans back in action!

Code:
                                  ██▄▄              ▄▄██
                                   █████▄        ▄█████
                                                                             █████
                                                                            █████
                                                                           █████
                    ▄▄▄████▄
   █████████    ██████████▀
    █████████  ▄█████████▀
     █████████ ██████████
      ██████████████████
      ▀████████████████
       ▀█████████████▀
        ▀████████████▀
         ▀██████████▀
           ▀███████▀
Hobo66 (OP)

View Profile
March 06, 2012, 01:44:25 AM

Repayment sent
 https://blockexplorer.com/address/19KEkNWLE75vkqFs1GtJ37oxYJqFUzPRLy

Code:
                                  ██▄▄              ▄▄██
                                   █████▄        ▄█████
                                                                             █████
                                                                            █████
                                                                           █████
                    ▄▄▄████▄
   █████████    ██████████▀
    █████████  ▄█████████▀
     █████████ ██████████
      ██████████████████
      ▀████████████████
       ▀█████████████▀
        ▀████████████▀
         ▀██████████▀
           ▀███████▀
BurtW
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 06, 2012, 02:56:32 AM

Paid back early, great customer, would loan to them again.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: