Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 09:30:53 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 [48] 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][PURE][X11] PURECOIN - new Visa card sample  (Read 95453 times)
TheCoinFinder
Legendary

Activity: 938
Merit: 1001

View Profile WWW
May 30, 2014, 12:25:55 AM

i cann't sync wallet  Angry

sure you cannot,if you use the dev´s nodes,you get the a wrong blockchain

you give me nodes, thks Cheesy

server=1
listen=1
rpcuser=user
rpcpassword=pass
rpcport=25551
addnode=185.49.144.66
addnode=209.73.144.179

Stick to the op

+1

.Deviant.io.                ▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄
             ▄█▀▀░░░░░░░░░▀▀█▄
           ██▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
         ▄█▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▐█▄
        ▐█░░░▄████████████████▄░░
        █▌░░███▀▀▀████████▀▀▀██▌▐█
        █▌░░█████▌  ▐▄▄   ██████░▐█
        ██░░▀██████████████████░▒██
        ▄██▄▄███▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀███▄░▄███▄
     ▄██▓▓▓██▓▓███▀▀▒▒▒▀▀███▓▓██▓▓▓▓██
    ▐█▓▓▓▓█▓██▀▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▌▒▀████▓█▓▓▓
    ▀███████▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒█▀█▒▒▒████████▀
      ▀████▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▄█▀▒▒█▒██▀▒████▀
      ▐█▓█▌▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒██▒▓▓▓▒▀▒▒▒▒▓██▓█▌
      ██▓█▌▒▒▒▒▒▒██▓████▓▒▒▒▓▓▒███▓█▌
      ▐█▓██▒▒▒▒███▀▒▒▒█▌▓▓▓██▀▒██▓█▌
       ██▒█▌▒▀▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒█▌▓██▀▒▒▒▒█▒██
        ██▒██▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒█▀▒▒▒▒▒▒██▒██
         ▀█▓▓██▄▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▄██▓▓█▀
           ▀██▒▀█████▄█████▀▓██▀
         ▄▄▓▓▓█████▄▄▓▄▄█████▓▓▄▄

▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄
     ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
     ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓     ▓▀▓▓▓▌
     ▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓        ▐▓▓▌
     ▓▓▓               ▐▓▓▓▌
    ▐▓▓▓               ▓▓▓▓▌
    ▐▓▓▓▓             ▓▓▓▓▓▌
    ▐▓▓▓▓▓▄▄         ▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
    ▐▓▓▓▓         ▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
    ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
     ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓

▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀▀▀▀▓▓▓▌
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀      ▓▓▓▌
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌   ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌          ▓▓▓▌
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌         ▐▓▓▓▌
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌   ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌   ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌   ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌   ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▌

░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
    ░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
    ░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░▓▓▓▓░░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
    ░▓▓▓▓▓²         ` ║▓▓▓▓▓
    ░▓▓▓▓              ╢▓▓▓▓
    ░▓▓▓Γ    ▓╥  ╓▓┐    ▓▓▓▓
    ░▓▓▓     ╙`   ╙     ▓▓▓▓
    ░▓▓▓╥   ─,,  ,,─   ╓▓▓▓▓
    ░▓▓▓▓▓▓░░▓▓▓▓▓▓░░░▓▓▓▓▓▓
    ░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
    ░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓

▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
    ▓▓▓▓▀▀▀▓▓▓▓▓    ▀▀▀▀▓▓▓▓
    ▓▓▓▓   `▓▓▓▀        ▓▓▓▓
    ▓▓▓▓▌            ▄▓▓▓▓▓▓
    ▓▓       ,▄▄▓▓   ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓
    ▓▓▄,▄▄   ▐▓▓▓▓▓   ▀▀ '▀▓
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▀▓▀▀▀       ▄▓
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓             ▓▓▓▓
    ▓▓▓▓▀       ▄▄▓▓▌   ▓▓▓▓
    ▓▓▓▓▓▄▄▄▄   ▓▓▓▓▓▄,▄▓▓▓▓
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄  ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Make sure you back up your wallet regularly! Unlike a bank account, nobody can help you if you lose access to your BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
LTCagt

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 30, 2014, 12:26:07 AM

ive warned - but greedy People dont want to hear - it all Begins with fishing warnings right after Registration @ some pools, a dev giving wrong nodes and ignoring forks

shady ?
nonocoin

Activity: 109
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 30, 2014, 12:26:13 AM

pure coin?lauched?

███ ███ ███    WMCoin ▮▮▮▮▮   - Real Games Accepted - High Rewards Signature Campaign
                                <<  ● $$$ - $$$ - $$$ - $$$ - $$$ - $$$ - $$$ >>   ███ ███ ███
Zackgeno96

Activity: 1778
Merit: 520

View Profile
May 30, 2014, 12:27:43 AM

I've disabled one account that has deposited an enormous amount of coins, unfortunately most of them were already dumped, there are still quite a few in the users balance a little over .1btc.

I'll wait to see if they complain as there's not much else I can do.

Was the premine stolen as well when the node was attacked?

what was the total deposit amount? did he withdraw the btc?>

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
.30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE..
orgi666

Activity: 280
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 30, 2014, 12:27:59 AM

Can anyone ,please,explain my stupid existence,how the fuck is possible,that there is a fork with cca 100 blocks less,and it is working normally?
szenekonzept
Legendary

Activity: 2100
Merit: 1012

Europecoin Financecloud API

View Profile WWW
May 30, 2014, 12:28:22 AM

i cann't sync wallet  Angry

sure you cannot,if you use the dev´s nodes,you get the a wrong blockchain

could that mean the dev lost his premine?
That would be so great, he did not deserve it
I want to see this coin go to the moon without him

chiznitz

Activity: 574
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
May 30, 2014, 12:29:06 AM

What block are you all on?  Now getting reports that we are way ahead of others on the block chain?

Mate, you have a good exchange.  Freeze those accounts and refund people what they have.  You don't want to be associated with this or have it on your exchange.

Yah..this is crap.  The only way for a new exchange to get volume is to jump on a coin, at the same time we end up with a lot of scammy crap.  It's tiring.

I've removed the ability to trade the coin and currently deposits/withdraws will not post.

I've disabled the suspicious account.

I'll run a script soon that will cancel all trades and restore balances.

We'll see what happens but right now this isn't looking good for PURE

Looking for the best exchange? -> https://bittrex.com
onebtcplace

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
May 30, 2014, 12:29:21 AM

we have removed this coin from our server. Please point your miners to another one of our coins

ONEBTCPLACE is your one stop shop for mining all of todays
hottest coins on the market.
chiznitz

View Profile WWW
May 30, 2014, 12:30:55 AM

I've disabled one account that has deposited an enormous amount of coins, unfortunately most of them were already dumped, there are still quite a few in the users balance a little over .1btc.

I'll wait to see if they complain as there's not much else I can do.

Was the premine stolen as well when the node was attacked?

what was the total deposit amount? did he withdraw the btc?>

240k and 10k deposit.  About 1.5-1.6BTC withdrawn, around .165btc left and like 55k PURE

esprit577

Activity: 541

View Profile
May 30, 2014, 12:32:33 AM

what's wrong ?    <https://www.cryptoaltex.com>     Cannot trade?
orgi666

View Profile
May 30, 2014, 12:34:54 AM

I want my VISA card!!!!! Hey DEV!!!!! Where are you? People need you here!!!!
techbytes
Legendary

Activity: 1694
Merit: 1054

Point. Click. Blockchain

View Profile
May 30, 2014, 12:35:35 AM

Getting ready to dump your remaining 55k?   Grin   j/k

-tb-

chiznitz

View Profile WWW
May 30, 2014, 12:37:25 AM

Please see my above post.  I am protecting the remaining btc in orders by disabling the markets until someone explains what the hell is going on with this coin!

Soul_eater_123
Legendary

Activity: 952
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 30, 2014, 12:37:58 AM

What block are you all on?  Now getting reports that we are way ahead of others on the block chain?

Mate, you have a good exchange.  Freeze those accounts and refund people what they have.  You don't want to be associated with this or have it on your exchange.

Yah..this is crap.  The only way for a new exchange to get volume is to jump on a coin, at the same time we end up with a lot of scammy crap.  It's tiring.

I've removed the ability to trade the coin and currently deposits/withdraws will not post.

Not at all but your actions have been honourable throughout.  Let me know if you need anyone to vouch for you (PM me) in case you get tarnished because of this BS since I was one of the few witnesses like yourself who seemed to understand what was going on.  The XLB dev is still trying to play innocent and milk that coin further and I wouldn't be surprised if this the exact same scam with different people behind it.  Even if the dev tells you that the premine was stolen (that's happened at least 3 times in the last couple of weeks too) and you believe they are genuine the coin is still dead.  After all if it's a lie the dev is a fraudster, if it's true they are dangerously incompetent and not worth investing in.  I lost money on XLB and I'm not taking that risk again.  Out of ethical responsibility I have also tweeted this scam to let other miners know.
chiznitz

View Profile WWW
May 30, 2014, 12:41:17 AM

Not at all but your actions have been honourable throughout.  Let me know if you need anyone to vouch for you (PM me) in case you get tarnished because of this BS since I was one of the few witnesses like yourself who seemed to understand what was going on.  The XLB dev is still trying to play innocent and milk that coin further and I wouldn't be surprised if this the exact same scam with different people behind it.  Even if the dev tells you that the premine was stolen (that's happened at least 3 times in the last couple of weeks too) and you believe they are genuine the coin is still dead.  After all if it's a lie the dev is a fraudster, if it's true they are dangerously incompetent and not worth investing in.  I lost money on XLB and I'm not taking that risk again.  Out of ethical responsibility I have also tweeted this scam to let other miners know.

Same happened with CIV coin only a few days ago, they dumped for almost the same amount as well....why dump for so little if you're going to do that..I don't get it.  CIV developer claimed the premine was stolen. 

I'm getting tired of this game.  I know we love anonymous etc but we have to find where to draw the line when it comes to investing in new coins. 

Soul_eater_123
Legendary

View Profile
May 30, 2014, 12:44:19 AM

I would advise all pools to stop mining this coin unless you want to get embroiled in a whole heap of trouble.
orgi666

View Profile
May 30, 2014, 12:44:54 AM

Funny....the Syncmultipool is down......
Revelation

Activity: 462

View Profile
May 30, 2014, 12:45:40 AM

http://pure.v2.dedicatedpool.com/index.php?page=statistics&action=blocks&height=13&prev=1
Dedicated stole the premine, look at block 2. Their pool was working before the nodes were operational. None of the pools were running and noone was syncing apart from dedicated. People are accusing other pools for not being on the correct chain but it is dedicated who actually caused the forked and killed this coin.
In case dedicated removes this premine block here is the snapshot of their statistics page:
http://imageupper.com/i/?S0200010020013W140141042594656

Why do you people keep going with dedicatedpool - they've destroyed this coin and you keep trusting them... It is actually community's fault for having such trust in one pool.
Soul_eater_123
Legendary

View Profile
May 30, 2014, 12:46:29 AM

Same happened with CIV coin only a few days ago, they dumped for almost the same amount as well....why dump for so little if you're going to do that..I don't get it.  CIV developer claimed the premine was stolen. 

I'm getting tired of this game.  I know we love anonymous etc but we have to find where to draw the line when it comes to investing in new coins. 

I think anonymity is OK for regular people but if you are running a business which is essentially what these coins are you have to be publicly accountable.  That's why I like NAUT.
barabbas
Legendary

Activity: 1162

View Profile
May 30, 2014, 12:46:51 AM

Just for you guys to know, loljosh is involved in this and that can only mean trouble. Very serious trouble. Read about what he and his associate/pal Templar77 alias Libertycoin/ real name Carlos R. Torres Ferguson, have perpetrated recently in Libertycoin (several threads about the CASE).

After you inform yourselves adequately, deal with this thief, ok?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 [48] 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 »
  Print  

Jump to: