Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 12:36:56 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 [50] 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][PURE][X11] PURECOIN - new Visa card sample  (Read 95453 times)
Soul_eater_123
Legendary

Activity: 952
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 30, 2014, 01:07:28 AM

http://pure.v2.dedicatedpool.com/index.php?page=statistics&action=blocks&height=13&prev=1
Dedicated stole the premine, look at block 2. Their pool was working before the nodes were operational. None of the pools were running and noone was syncing apart from dedicated. People are accusing other pools for not being on the correct chain but it is dedicated who actually caused the forked and killed this coin.
In case dedicated removes this premine block here is the snapshot of their statistics page:
http://imageupper.com/i/?S0200010020013W140141042594656

Why do you people keep going with dedicatedpool - they've destroyed this coin and you keep trusting them... It is actually community's fault for having such trust in one pool.

They ceated their own chain , so if you go back to the lower chain with the nodes in the op posted by the dev
everyone will be on the right chain and coins in dedicatedpool will not be valid
Block 2 worth 250k coins was mined by dedicatedpool. This was supposed to be dev's premine! Why did people and other pools follow dedicated? This was a mistake.
Dedicatedpool was online before anyone else could even sync, the nodes were not reachable and yet the pool operator decided to go with the launch. This has nothing to do with having bigger hashrate but rather with being dishonest and not waiting for nodes to be online. Read the thread right after the launch, no one was able to sync but somehow dedicated started to mine immediately. For mechanical reasons dedicatedpool blockchain became longer as it was launched before anyone else could connect to the network. As a result - dev lost his premine.
I believe dev wasn't aware of any problems at the beginning as he was on non-dedicatedpool chain and he didn't see any problems (his premine was in place and everything seemed ok from his point of view). It is not dev's fault, it is the fault of dedicatedpool who was in a rush to take as much network hashrate as possible and launched his pool before the nodes were up.

I'm sorry if that were even true it means that the developer didn't do what they were supposed to and actually premine the premine.  Also if dedicated took the premine block they would have a hell of a lot more than 250K coins.  Please stop defending the developer.  If they were stupid enough to allow dedicated to start when they hadn't premined then they are too clueless to run a coin.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"I'm sure that in 20 years there will either be very large transaction volume or no volume." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
kingscrown

Activity: 672
Merit: 500

http://fuk.io - check it out!

View Profile WWW
May 30, 2014, 01:09:24 AM

ok im mining this. lets see what price the coin may get.

nonocoin

Activity: 109
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 30, 2014, 01:10:08 AM

Apologies to anyone who I called a moron or so forth.

███ ███ ███    WMCoin ▮▮▮▮▮   - Real Games Accepted - High Rewards Signature Campaign
                                <<  ● $$$ - $$$ - $$$ - $$$ - $$$ - $$$ - $$$ >>   ███ ███ ███
Poolest

Activity: 123
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 30, 2014, 01:10:49 AM

I'm sorry if that were even true it means that the developer didn't do what they were supposed to and actually premine the premine.  Also if dedicated took the premine block they would have a hell of a lot more than 250K coins.  Please stop defending the developer.  If they were stupid enough to allow dedicated to start when they hadn't premined then they are too clueless to run a coin.

Soul_eater, 250K is exactly the 2.5% premine at 10mil coins.  You are saying other misleading things as well.
MinermanNC
Legendary

Activity: 2198

View Profile
May 30, 2014, 01:11:36 AM

ok im mining this. lets see what price the coin may get.
on what exchange?

*BTC: 1DiR25SPo84sThzTATr27EZEQZLt6hv6tG
Soul_eater_123
Legendary

View Profile
May 30, 2014, 01:11:49 AM

http://pure.v2.dedicatedpool.com/index.php?page=statistics&action=blocks&height=13&prev=1
Dedicated stole the premine, look at block 2. Their pool was working before the nodes were operational. None of the pools were running and noone was syncing apart from dedicated. People are accusing other pools for not being on the correct chain but it is dedicated who actually caused the forked and killed this coin.
In case dedicated removes this premine block here is the snapshot of their statistics page:

Why do you people keep going with dedicatedpool - they've destroyed this coin and you keep trusting them... It is actually community's fault for having such trust in one pool.

They ceated their own chain , so if you go back to the lower chain with the nodes in the op posted by the dev
everyone will be on the right chain and coins in dedicatedpool will not be valid
Block 2 worth 250k coins was mined by dedicatedpool. This was supposed to be dev's premine! Why did people and other pools follow dedicated? This was a mistake.
Dedicatedpool was online before anyone else could even sync, the nodes were not reachable and yet the pool operator decided to go with the launch. This has nothing to do with having bigger hashrate but rather with being dishonest and not waiting for nodes to be online. Read the thread right after the launch, no one was able to sync but somehow dedicated started to mine immediately. For mechanical reasons dedicatedpool blockchain became longer as it was launched before anyone else could connect to the network. As a result - dev lost his premine.
I believe dev wasn't aware of any problems at the beginning as he was on non-dedicatedpool chain and he didn't see any problems (his premine was in place and everything seemed ok from his point of view). It is not dev's fault, it is the fault of dedicatedpool who was in a rush to take as much network hashrate as possible and launched his pool before the nodes were up.

First off it is the devs fault as well.  He confirmed the chain and nodes that was the same blockcount that dedicated pool was on, otherwise I never would have opened trading on the coin.

Secondly, I find it shameful that dedicated pool let it go like that.  They should get in contact with me and supply the 1.6BTC to refund the people they were responsible for scamming...just my opinion.

I don't think dedicated deliberately did anything wrong.  Having been at many coin launches and having researched the subject it is standard practice to keep running until or unless the dev and the community agrees to stop.  I think with the rate of new altcoins coming out and the amount of new people coming in it leads to misunderstandings.  This is entirely the developer's fault.  I would definitely get in touch with Dedicated though from my little interaction with them they seem like decent, trustworthy people.
barabbas
Legendary

Activity: 1162

View Profile
May 30, 2014, 01:13:36 AM

OK now if you want to remain ignorant, that is your choosing. The dedicated pool was controlled by loljosh. As a matter of fact he IS the dedicated pool. They perpetrated the same scam on LibertyCoin with a 24hash.com pool that disappeared into thin air without having made but a few payouts to miners. Who had the rest of the mined coins? That's right, loljosh and his accomplice, Templar 77/ Carlos R. Torres Ferguson. Follow their trail, they have quite an active one full of skeletons of shit coins (scam jobs).
TheCoinFinder
Legendary

Activity: 938
Merit: 1001

View Profile WWW
May 30, 2014, 01:14:52 AM

Question to Coin Dev/Owner

What is your PREMINE address?

Ie the address to which your premine should have gone?

.Deviant.io.                ▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄
             ▄█▀▀░░░░░░░░░▀▀█▄
           ██▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
         ▄█▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▐█▄
        ▐█░░░▄████████████████▄░░
        █▌░░███▀▀▀████████▀▀▀██▌▐█
        █▌░░█████▌  ▐▄▄   ██████░▐█
        ██░░▀██████████████████░▒██
        ▄██▄▄███▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀███▄░▄███▄
     ▄██▓▓▓██▓▓███▀▀▒▒▒▀▀███▓▓██▓▓▓▓██
    ▐█▓▓▓▓█▓██▀▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▌▒▀████▓█▓▓▓
    ▀███████▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒█▀█▒▒▒████████▀
      ▀████▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▄█▀▒▒█▒██▀▒████▀
      ▐█▓█▌▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒██▒▓▓▓▒▀▒▒▒▒▓██▓█▌
      ██▓█▌▒▒▒▒▒▒██▓████▓▒▒▒▓▓▒███▓█▌
      ▐█▓██▒▒▒▒███▀▒▒▒█▌▓▓▓██▀▒██▓█▌
       ██▒█▌▒▀▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒█▌▓██▀▒▒▒▒█▒██
        ██▒██▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒█▀▒▒▒▒▒▒██▒██
         ▀█▓▓██▄▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▄██▓▓█▀
           ▀██▒▀█████▄█████▀▓██▀
         ▄▄▓▓▓█████▄▄▓▄▄█████▓▓▄▄

▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄
     ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
     ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓     ▓▀▓▓▓▌
     ▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓        ▐▓▓▌
     ▓▓▓               ▐▓▓▓▌
    ▐▓▓▓               ▓▓▓▓▌
    ▐▓▓▓▓             ▓▓▓▓▓▌
    ▐▓▓▓▓▓▄▄         ▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
    ▐▓▓▓▓         ▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
    ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
     ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓

▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀▀▀▀▓▓▓▌
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀      ▓▓▓▌
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌   ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌          ▓▓▓▌
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌         ▐▓▓▓▌
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌   ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌   ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌   ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌   ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▌

░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
    ░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
    ░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░▓▓▓▓░░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
    ░▓▓▓▓▓²         ` ║▓▓▓▓▓
    ░▓▓▓▓              ╢▓▓▓▓
    ░▓▓▓Γ    ▓╥  ╓▓┐    ▓▓▓▓
    ░▓▓▓     ╙`   ╙     ▓▓▓▓
    ░▓▓▓╥   ─,,  ,,─   ╓▓▓▓▓
    ░▓▓▓▓▓▓░░▓▓▓▓▓▓░░░▓▓▓▓▓▓
    ░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
    ░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓

▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
    ▓▓▓▓▀▀▀▓▓▓▓▓    ▀▀▀▀▓▓▓▓
    ▓▓▓▓   `▓▓▓▀        ▓▓▓▓
    ▓▓▓▓▌            ▄▓▓▓▓▓▓
    ▓▓       ,▄▄▓▓   ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓
    ▓▓▄,▄▄   ▐▓▓▓▓▓   ▀▀ '▀▓
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▀▓▀▀▀       ▄▓
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓             ▓▓▓▓
    ▓▓▓▓▀       ▄▄▓▓▌   ▓▓▓▓
    ▓▓▓▓▓▄▄▄▄   ▓▓▓▓▓▄,▄▓▓▓▓
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄  ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
Soul_eater_123
Legendary

View Profile
May 30, 2014, 01:15:32 AM

Soul_eater, 250K is exactly the 2.5% premine at 10mil coins.  You are saying other misleading things as well.

Actually the premine would be in the first block.  Dedicated mined a lot more than just one block.  So actually get your facts straight.  Anyway I'm not here to defend dedicated.  You are free too take it up with them and if you want to blindly go on trusting the developer and saying this is the fault the one pool that seemed to be getting things right then that is up to you.  I have already wasted enough on this fiasco.  Some people just can't see the truth if it is staring them in the face.
zikomoto

Activity: 280
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 30, 2014, 01:15:54 AM

+1
Sunnyfive

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 30, 2014, 01:16:04 AM

wtf, hashrate is so high

yavuzc78

Activity: 868

View Profile
May 30, 2014, 01:16:29 AM

+1

Where is the DEV

Poolest

Activity: 123

View Profile
May 30, 2014, 01:17:47 AM

Actually the premine would be in the first block.  Dedicated mined a lot more than just one block.  So actually get your facts straight.  Anyway I'm not here to defend dedicated.  You are free too take it up with them and if you want to blindly go on trusting the developer and saying this is the fault the one pool that seemed to be getting things right then that is up to you.  I have already wasted enough on this fiasco.  Some people just can't see the truth if it is staring them in the face.

Why couldn't the premine be in the second block?

I'm not saying there's anything wrong with dedicated, it just doesn't seem you understand that a pool with all the hash can start their own node and take the premine.
orgi666

Activity: 280

View Profile
May 30, 2014, 01:17:58 AM

First off it is the devs fault as well.  He confirmed the chain and nodes that was the same blockcount that dedicated pool was on, otherwise I never would have opened trading on the coin.

Secondly, I find it shameful that dedicated pool let it go like that.  They should get in contact with me and supply the 1.6BTC to refund the people they were responsible for scamming...just my opinion.

I don't think dedicated deliberately did anything wrong.  Having been at many coin launches and having researched the subject it is standard practice to keep running until or unless the dev and the community agrees to stop.  I think with the rate of new altcoins coming out and the amount of new people coming in it leads to misunderstandings.  This is entirely the developer's fault.  I would definitely get in touch with Dedicated though from my little interaction with them they seem like decent, trustworthy people.

Man,it looks like you have mined a lot tonight,so now you are trying to save the coin......Bro,its dead
techbytes
Legendary

Activity: 1694
Merit: 1054

Point. Click. Blockchain

View Profile
May 30, 2014, 01:18:08 AM

Losing the premine was the dev fault but if dedicated pool dumped the 250k, that is just bad for business.  Threw their reputation down the drain for 1.5 btc.  Not the most honest pool anymore.

-tb-

btctradingonline

Activity: 131

View Profile
May 30, 2014, 01:18:35 AM

Who have config file for Wallet, my wallet can not sync.

..C..
........Finally C is .........
...........            ............
       ............            ............
...................      ....................

Soul_eater_123
Legendary

View Profile
May 30, 2014, 01:18:54 AM

OK now if you want to remain ignorant, that is your choosing. The dedicated pool was controlled by loljosh. As a matter of fact he IS the dedicated pool. They perpetrated the same scam on LibertyCoin with a 24hash.com pool that disappeared into thin air without having made but a few payouts to miners. Who had the rest of the mined coins? That's right, loljosh and his accomplice, Templar 77/ Carlos R. Torres Ferguson. Follow their trail, they have quite an active one full of skeletons of shit coins (scam jobs).

OK so if you are saying that these same people are behind dedicated pool what is your proof?  
Revelation

Activity: 462

View Profile
May 30, 2014, 01:19:08 AM

It is even worse than this - 250k premine block mined on dedicated was dumped on the exchange. People were scammed...1.6BTC
Dev made a mistake by looking at dedicatedpool's chain network hashrate, probably he was happy with the size of the network without actually realizing that his premine was scammed.
Soul_eater_123 why are you defending dedicatedpool? They are the culprit of this scam and failed launch. They have more experience in coin launches than any dev in crypto and they definitely knew what was going on. Nonetheless, binaryclock was reassuring everyone that dedicatedpool is on the correct blockchain - this is selfish and reckless behavior from someone who is supposed to be the most experienced person.
whatdidshedo

Activity: 448

View Profile
May 30, 2014, 01:19:25 AM

+1

Where is the DEV

just send them to me pm me for address Smiley , this looks like happy dev all over with better english, missed premine lol

szenekonzept
Legendary

Activity: 2100
Merit: 1012

Europecoin Financecloud API

View Profile WWW
May 30, 2014, 01:19:39 AM

Well this sure was another wild ride and it was a privilege to share it with you guys. See you on the next shitcoin!

love this comment  Grin
so true

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 [50] 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 »
  Print  

Jump to: