Bitcoin Forum
April 23, 2024, 06:50:08 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 [52] 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][PURE][X11] PURECOIN - new Visa card sample  (Read 95453 times)
orgi666

Activity: 280
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 30, 2014, 01:40:58 AM

http://pure.v2.dedicatedpool.com/index.php?page=statistics&action=blocks&height=13&prev=1
Dedicated stole the premine, look at block 2. Their pool was working before the nodes were operational. None of the pools were running and noone was syncing apart from dedicated. People are accusing other pools for not being on the correct chain but it is dedicated who actually caused the forked and killed this coin.
In case dedicated removes this premine block here is the snapshot of their statistics page:
http://imageupper.com/i/?S0200010020013W140141042594656

Why do you people keep going with dedicatedpool - they've destroyed this coin and you keep trusting them... It is actually community's fault for having such trust in one pool.

They ceated their own chain , so if you go back to the lower chain with the nodes in the op posted by the dev
everyone will be on the right chain and coins in dedicatedpool will not be valid
Block 2 worth 250k coins was mined by dedicatedpool. This was supposed to be dev's premine! Why did people and other pools follow dedicated? This was a mistake.
Dedicatedpool was online before anyone else could even sync, the nodes were not reachable and yet the pool operator decided to go with the launch. This has nothing to do with having bigger hashrate but rather with being dishonest and not waiting for nodes to be online. Read the thread right after the launch, no one was able to sync but somehow dedicated started to mine immediately. For mechanical reasons dedicatedpool blockchain became longer as it was launched before anyone else could connect to the network. As a result - dev lost his premine.
I believe dev wasn't aware of any problems at the beginning as he was on non-dedicatedpool chain and he didn't see any problems (his premine was in place and everything seemed ok from his point of view). It is not dev's fault, it is the fault of dedicatedpool who was in a rush to take as much network hashrate as possible and launched his pool before the nodes were up.

OK now if you want to remain ignorant, that is your choosing. The dedicated pool was controlled by loljosh. As a matter of fact he IS the dedicated pool. They perpetrated the same scam on LibertyCoin with a 24hash.com pool that disappeared into thin air without having made but a few payouts to miners. Who had the rest of the mined coins? That's right, loljosh and his accomplice, Templar 77/ Carlos R. Torres Ferguson. Follow their trail, they have quite an active one full of skeletons of shit coins (scam jobs).

OK so if you are saying that these same people are behind dedicated pool what is your proof?  

By the same token.. why do you defend them so hard?

Because I'm their lawyer!  Joking aside I'm just annoyed that the finger of blame isn't being pointed at the developer.

No because you are defending a pool who has repeatedly stole in the past. You sound like their fucking lawyer.

I was not aware of them stealing in the past.  I am only speaking from my own experience.  If you have a problem with my opinion go fuck yourself (Oh you are already).

Haha,we all are.....anyway Good morning!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The block chain is the main innovation of Bitcoin. It is the first distributed timestamping system.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
djm34
Legendary

Activity: 1400
Merit: 1050

View Profile WWW
May 30, 2014, 01:41:41 AM

I'm sorry if that were even true it means that the developer didn't do what they were supposed to and actually premine the premine.  Also if dedicated took the premine block they would have a hell of a lot more than 250K coins.  Please stop defending the developer.  If they were stupid enough to allow dedicated to start when they hadn't premined then they are too clueless to run a coin.

Soul_eater, 250K is exactly the 2.5% premine at 10mil coins.  You are saying other misleading things as well.

Losing the premine was the dev fault but if dedicated pool dumped the 250k, that is just bad for business.  Threw their reputation down the drain for 1.5 btc.  Not the most honest pool anymore.

-tb-
dedicated has been doing shit like this for awhile now im hearing -------.I.--------
This is something which should be stated before any new launch where they participate. They don't play by the rules, they should be stopped playing.

djm34 facebook page
BTC: 1NENYmxwZGHsKFmyjTc5WferTn5VTFb7Ze
Pledge for neoscrypt ccminer to that address: 16UoC4DmTz2pvhFvcfTQrzkPTrXkWijzXw
orgi666

View Profile
May 30, 2014, 01:44:24 AM

I'm sorry if that were even true it means that the developer didn't do what they were supposed to and actually premine the premine.  Also if dedicated took the premine block they would have a hell of a lot more than 250K coins.  Please stop defending the developer.  If they were stupid enough to allow dedicated to start when they hadn't premined then they are too clueless to run a coin.

Soul_eater, 250K is exactly the 2.5% premine at 10mil coins.  You are saying other misleading things as well.

Losing the premine was the dev fault but if dedicated pool dumped the 250k, that is just bad for business.  Threw their reputation down the drain for 1.5 btc.  Not the most honest pool anymore.

-tb-
dedicated has been doing shit like this for awhile now im hearing -------.I.--------
This is something which should be stated before any new launch where they participate. They don't play by the rules, they should be stopped playing.

the dev shouldnt post the source before launch,that is the problem,better for solo miners,and fair for everyone,one pools start to mine,they rule.This time the overruled the dev.
TheCoinFinder
Legendary

Activity: 938
Merit: 1001

View Profile WWW
May 30, 2014, 01:44:39 AM

People. Look at wallet pic in OP

Dev has premine on Longer fork.

Dev dumped premine on crypto-altex

Dev is now offline.

Its all in the blockchain 100% proof.

This is not true, dev doesn't have the premine on the longer fork, dev has the premine on the fork that is around 100 blocks behind dedicatedpool's chain.

The Longer Fork's Blockchain IS THE ONLY ONE to pay the premine to the Dev address.

Prove This Wrong

Eg: Dedicated have not stolen coins from the premine. Their fork PAID the dev his coins. Then it appears the dev cashed out on crypto-altex

.Deviant.io.                ▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄
             ▄█▀▀░░░░░░░░░▀▀█▄
           ██▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
         ▄█▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▐█▄
        ▐█░░░▄████████████████▄░░
        █▌░░███▀▀▀████████▀▀▀██▌▐█
        █▌░░█████▌  ▐▄▄   ██████░▐█
        ██░░▀██████████████████░▒██
        ▄██▄▄███▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀███▄░▄███▄
     ▄██▓▓▓██▓▓███▀▀▒▒▒▀▀███▓▓██▓▓▓▓██
    ▐█▓▓▓▓█▓██▀▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▌▒▀████▓█▓▓▓
    ▀███████▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒█▀█▒▒▒████████▀
      ▀████▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▄█▀▒▒█▒██▀▒████▀
      ▐█▓█▌▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒██▒▓▓▓▒▀▒▒▒▒▓██▓█▌
      ██▓█▌▒▒▒▒▒▒██▓████▓▒▒▒▓▓▒███▓█▌
      ▐█▓██▒▒▒▒███▀▒▒▒█▌▓▓▓██▀▒██▓█▌
       ██▒█▌▒▀▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒█▌▓██▀▒▒▒▒█▒██
        ██▒██▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒█▀▒▒▒▒▒▒██▒██
         ▀█▓▓██▄▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▄██▓▓█▀
           ▀██▒▀█████▄█████▀▓██▀
         ▄▄▓▓▓█████▄▄▓▄▄█████▓▓▄▄

▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄
     ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
     ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓     ▓▀▓▓▓▌
     ▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓        ▐▓▓▌
     ▓▓▓               ▐▓▓▓▌
    ▐▓▓▓               ▓▓▓▓▌
    ▐▓▓▓▓             ▓▓▓▓▓▌
    ▐▓▓▓▓▓▄▄         ▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
    ▐▓▓▓▓         ▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
    ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
     ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓

▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀▀▀▀▓▓▓▌
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀      ▓▓▓▌
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌   ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌          ▓▓▓▌
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌         ▐▓▓▓▌
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌   ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌   ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌   ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌   ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▌

░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
    ░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
    ░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░▓▓▓▓░░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
    ░▓▓▓▓▓²         ` ║▓▓▓▓▓
    ░▓▓▓▓              ╢▓▓▓▓
    ░▓▓▓Γ    ▓╥  ╓▓┐    ▓▓▓▓
    ░▓▓▓     ╙`   ╙     ▓▓▓▓
    ░▓▓▓╥   ─,,  ,,─   ╓▓▓▓▓
    ░▓▓▓▓▓▓░░▓▓▓▓▓▓░░░▓▓▓▓▓▓
    ░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
    ░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓

▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
    ▓▓▓▓▀▀▀▓▓▓▓▓    ▀▀▀▀▓▓▓▓
    ▓▓▓▓   `▓▓▓▀        ▓▓▓▓
    ▓▓▓▓▌            ▄▓▓▓▓▓▓
    ▓▓       ,▄▄▓▓   ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓
    ▓▓▄,▄▄   ▐▓▓▓▓▓   ▀▀ '▀▓
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▀▓▀▀▀       ▄▓
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓             ▓▓▓▓
    ▓▓▓▓▀       ▄▄▓▓▌   ▓▓▓▓
    ▓▓▓▓▓▄▄▄▄   ▓▓▓▓▓▄,▄▓▓▓▓
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄  ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
Revelation

Activity: 462

View Profile
May 30, 2014, 01:45:25 AM

Actually the premine would be in the first block.  Dedicated mined a lot more than just one block.  So actually get your facts straight.  Anyway I'm not here to defend dedicated.  You are free too take it up with them and if you want to blindly go on trusting the developer and saying this is the fault the one pool that seemed to be getting things right then that is up to you.  I have already wasted enough on this fiasco.  Some people just can't see the truth if it is staring them in the face.
Blocks 1 and 2 were supposed to be part of the premine, I suppose. Block 1 with 1 coin reward as a test block and block 2 with 250k coins reward. Both blocks were mined by dedicatedpool. If you look at alternative chain, the one that should be the correct chain and the one that you can get by deleting dedicatedpool's chain and syncing again you would see that blocks 1 and 2 had one transaction each with transaction ids:
7e8e940921208a2632562d121891a2ae91f09d56628f3b982eb55c6cba6ba666
c5ca2717740dc4054d8a0b068b1a29f176fa33a04b2f3b7ce4b8a561257248ed
the recipient address for both of these transactions is: LiYzgezkovGYve8dk1g8ifxochXEBTWanB
Which, I believe, is the dev's premine address. This blockchain is rougly 110 blocks behind dedicatedpool's chain.

How do you know those went to Dedicated Pool and not the developer- unless dedicated show you can access their wallet or indeed the developer's wallet you can't be sure who took the coins?  Anyway I'm bored with the minutiae of it.  Whoever is at fault - I'm out of it and I'm not getting involved in this coin or with this developer again.  If evidence emerges that Dedicated Pool were knowingly part of the scam then I will be avoiding them too but I've mined many other coins with them in the past and there were no irregularities in those cases.
Look at dedicatedpool's block statistics, every single block was mined on their pool for the first 98 blocks(!!!), including blocks 1 and 2. For any pool operator this should ring alarm bell that something is fishy about their blockchain. However, dedicatepool insisted that they are on the correct blockchain and used their reputation to force everyone to jump on their incorrect blockchain, thereby stealing the premine (I am not saying they did it because of the premine, probably they did it to get as much hashrate as possible, but this is reckless behavior).
Transaction that I gave above are from the alternative chain that is now not accepted by community and that shows what dev's premine address is, as block 1 and 2 went to this address. In order to see these transactions you would have to download that blockchain by using OP nodes and don't sync with dedicatedpool.
TheCoinFinder
Legendary

Activity: 938

View Profile WWW
May 30, 2014, 01:47:50 AM

Look at dedicatedpool's block statistics, every single block was mined on their pool for the first 98 blocks(!!!), including blocks 1 and 2. For any pool operator this should ring alarm bell that something is fishy about their blockchain. However, dedicatepool insisted that they are on the correct blockchain and used their reputation to force everyone to jump on their incorrect blockchain, thereby stealing the premine (I am not saying they did it because of the premine, probably they did it to get as much hashrate as possible, but this is reckless behavior).
Transaction that I gave above are from the alternative chain that is now not accepted by community and that shows what dev's premine address is, as block 1 and 2 went to this address. In order to see these transactions you would have to download that blockchain by using OP nodes and don't sync with dedicatedpool.

Blocks 1-60 were part of the premine. They went to the DEV PREMINE ADDRESS (look at the picture of the wallet in the OP).

After the premine was done, sure dedicated probably made a pretty decent headstart on the mining, but they didn't do anything as you are suggesting.

.Deviant.io.                ▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄
             ▄█▀▀░░░░░░░░░▀▀█▄
           ██▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
         ▄█▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▐█▄
        ▐█░░░▄████████████████▄░░
        █▌░░███▀▀▀████████▀▀▀██▌▐█
        █▌░░█████▌  ▐▄▄   ██████░▐█
        ██░░▀██████████████████░▒██
        ▄██▄▄███▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀███▄░▄███▄
     ▄██▓▓▓██▓▓███▀▀▒▒▒▀▀███▓▓██▓▓▓▓██
    ▐█▓▓▓▓█▓██▀▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▌▒▀████▓█▓▓▓
    ▀███████▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒█▀█▒▒▒████████▀
      ▀████▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▄█▀▒▒█▒██▀▒████▀
      ▐█▓█▌▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒██▒▓▓▓▒▀▒▒▒▒▓██▓█▌
      ██▓█▌▒▒▒▒▒▒██▓████▓▒▒▒▓▓▒███▓█▌
      ▐█▓██▒▒▒▒███▀▒▒▒█▌▓▓▓██▀▒██▓█▌
       ██▒█▌▒▀▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒█▌▓██▀▒▒▒▒█▒██
        ██▒██▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒█▀▒▒▒▒▒▒██▒██
         ▀█▓▓██▄▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▄██▓▓█▀
           ▀██▒▀█████▄█████▀▓██▀
         ▄▄▓▓▓█████▄▄▓▄▄█████▓▓▄▄

▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄
     ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
     ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓     ▓▀▓▓▓▌
     ▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓        ▐▓▓▌
     ▓▓▓               ▐▓▓▓▌
    ▐▓▓▓               ▓▓▓▓▌
    ▐▓▓▓▓             ▓▓▓▓▓▌
    ▐▓▓▓▓▓▄▄         ▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
    ▐▓▓▓▓         ▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
    ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
     ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓

▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀▀▀▀▓▓▓▌
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀      ▓▓▓▌
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌   ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌          ▓▓▓▌
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌         ▐▓▓▓▌
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌   ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌   ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌   ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌   ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▌

░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
    ░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
    ░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░▓▓▓▓░░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
    ░▓▓▓▓▓²         ` ║▓▓▓▓▓
    ░▓▓▓▓              ╢▓▓▓▓
    ░▓▓▓Γ    ▓╥  ╓▓┐    ▓▓▓▓
    ░▓▓▓     ╙`   ╙     ▓▓▓▓
    ░▓▓▓╥   ─,,  ,,─   ╓▓▓▓▓
    ░▓▓▓▓▓▓░░▓▓▓▓▓▓░░░▓▓▓▓▓▓
    ░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
    ░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓

▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
    ▓▓▓▓▀▀▀▓▓▓▓▓    ▀▀▀▀▓▓▓▓
    ▓▓▓▓   `▓▓▓▀        ▓▓▓▓
    ▓▓▓▓▌            ▄▓▓▓▓▓▓
    ▓▓       ,▄▄▓▓   ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓
    ▓▓▄,▄▄   ▐▓▓▓▓▓   ▀▀ '▀▓
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▀▓▀▀▀       ▄▓
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓             ▓▓▓▓
    ▓▓▓▓▀       ▄▄▓▓▌   ▓▓▓▓
    ▓▓▓▓▓▄▄▄▄   ▓▓▓▓▓▄,▄▓▓▓▓
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄  ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
Soul_eater_123
Legendary

Activity: 952
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 30, 2014, 01:50:47 AM

Actually the premine would be in the first block.  Dedicated mined a lot more than just one block.  So actually get your facts straight.  Anyway I'm not here to defend dedicated.  You are free too take it up with them and if you want to blindly go on trusting the developer and saying this is the fault the one pool that seemed to be getting things right then that is up to you.  I have already wasted enough on this fiasco.  Some people just can't see the truth if it is staring them in the face.
Blocks 1 and 2 were supposed to be part of the premine, I suppose. Block 1 with 1 coin reward as a test block and block 2 with 250k coins reward. Both blocks were mined by dedicatedpool. If you look at alternative chain, the one that should be the correct chain and the one that you can get by deleting dedicatedpool's chain and syncing again you would see that blocks 1 and 2 had one transaction each with transaction ids:
7e8e940921208a2632562d121891a2ae91f09d56628f3b982eb55c6cba6ba666
c5ca2717740dc4054d8a0b068b1a29f176fa33a04b2f3b7ce4b8a561257248ed
the recipient address for both of these transactions is: LiYzgezkovGYve8dk1g8ifxochXEBTWanB
Which, I believe, is the dev's premine address. This blockchain is rougly 110 blocks behind dedicatedpool's chain.

How do you know those went to Dedicated Pool and not the developer- unless dedicated show you can access their wallet or indeed the developer's wallet you can't be sure who took the coins?  Anyway I'm bored with the minutiae of it.  Whoever is at fault - I'm out of it and I'm not getting involved in this coin or with this developer again.  If evidence emerges that Dedicated Pool were knowingly part of the scam then I will be avoiding them too but I've mined many other coins with them in the past and there were no irregularities in those cases.

Hey I'm not saying you are lying but we don't know what happened with the coins.  According to "TheCoinFinder" the developer was working with the pool and they paid the premine to the pool.  Anyway I'm not sure what to believe anymore.  I just know I didn't do anything wrong and got screwed again:(
orgi666

View Profile
May 30, 2014, 01:52:00 AM

Blocks 1-60 were part of the premine. They went to the DEV PREMINE ADDRESS (look at the picture of the wallet in the OP).

After the premine was done, sure dedicated probably made a pretty decent headstart on the mining, but they didn't do anything as you are suggesting.

Hmmmm and Hashharder we on the original fork till almost now.......
Revelation

Activity: 462

View Profile
May 30, 2014, 01:52:11 AM

This was supposed to be, however dedicatedpool jumped start on the blockchain before nodes were up and running and they mined every single block for the first 98 blocks!!! Take a look at block statistics for dedicatedpool
http://pure.v2.dedicatedpool.com/index.php?page=statistics&action=blocks&height=13&next=1
As you can see block 2 of 250k was also mined on dedicatedpool and EVERY SINGLE BLOCK FROM BLOCK 1 UNTIL BLOCK 98.
Every honest pool operator would notice that something is wrong with his blockchain when you are the only one on it but binaryclock insisted that dedicatedpool was on the correct blockchain and used his reputation to force everyone to use their forked blockchain.
zikomoto

View Profile
May 30, 2014, 01:55:41 AM

http://pure.zmtpool.com was shut down because of the chain problem
We are very sorry for this unwanted issue
leptoon

Activity: 210
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 30, 2014, 01:56:25 AM

Every honest pool operator would notice that something is wrong with his blockchain when you are the only one on it but binaryclock insisted that dedicatedpool was on the correct blockchain and used his reputation to force everyone to use their forked blockchain.

QFT. Binaryclock has lost all respect in my eyes.
KeyserSozeMC

Activity: 742
Merit: 500

I'm dying.

View Profile WWW
May 30, 2014, 01:57:19 AM

Shut the fuck up.

https://www.irccloud.com/pastebin/3gHAvAWb

Fucktards.

Hey, smexy. Don't waste your time. Time's precious.
binaryclock

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
May 30, 2014, 02:00:03 AM

This was supposed to be, however dedicatedpool jumped start on the blockchain before nodes were up and running and they mined every single block for the first 98 blocks!!! Take a look at block statistics for dedicatedpool
http://pure.v2.dedicatedpool.com/index.php?page=statistics&action=blocks&height=13&next=1
As you can see block 2 of 250k was also mined on dedicatedpool and EVERY SINGLE BLOCK FROM BLOCK 1 UNTIL BLOCK 98.

No this is wrong.  Merx (Trademybit) and I had exchanged nodes before the coin start.  Trademybit dumped 30gh/s on it, and dedicated had 15gh/s on it.  We had 10 connections then suddenly merx (trademybit) and I both forked at the start.

We noticed the fork around block 138 (about 3-4 minutes in) and killed our blockchain, wallet.dat, and resynced to the real chain.

Once we came back up, i told all my users I'd grant them the forked coins and take the hit.  I noticed that my wallet was -255,000 coins and was like WTF?  I checked the mysql blocks and found one block was worth 250k, block number 3.  I deleted it from the mysql database and set all the orphaned blocks to confirmed so my users wouldn't be screwed out of the forked blocks.

The 250k premine was on a fork, when we resynced to the real chain that block was orphaned (well not really because I nuked my entire wallet.dat and started over along with a new blockchain.)

I have been outside with my son in the backyard cooking burgers around the fire and came back to all this FUD.  Here's the chat that transpired.

<binaryclock> What would happen if I put like 2gh/s of nicehash on ruby
<ThisWeeksCoin> It happened on IRC and I was like wtf
<binaryclock> i think everyone would be checking ruby twitter and ann like wtf
<binaryclock> trying to figure out what was announced
<macdever> binaryclock: i'd insist on tip payouts in ruby.
<triplef> binaryclock let me test it
<macdever> hahaha
<coinjohn> did the pastebin hit the ANN thread?
<binaryclock> what pastebin?
--> Guest41888 (~NatureTM@cpe-184-58-196-199.wi.res.rr.com) has joined ##dedicatedpool
<binaryclock> i've been away a lot today
<macdever> channel logs
<ThisWeeksCoin> https://www.irccloud.com/pastebin/3gHAvAWb
<bluenotefan> Are people seriously so stupid that they think a "pre-mine" can be stolen?
<ThisWeeksCoin> Yeah
<ThisWeeksCoin> And they own exchanges.
<binaryclock> what
<ThisWeeksCoin> That's the funny part
<macdever> it wasn't stolen, it was accidently mined lol
<Octavious> I'm a MintPal Bot, try these commands: .price .market .hello
<Guest41888> can't a premine be stolen?
<bluenotefan> ugh
<macdever> because the devs only put up 1 node
<binaryclock> are they talking about our fork?
<ThisWeeksCoin> Premine can be stolen
<macdever> and they got attacked
<ThisWeeksCoin> Yeah bin
<binaryclock> haha
<ThisWeeksCoin> And they're talking a lot of crap
* Guest41888 is now known as Poolest
<binaryclock> someoen posted that to the forums?
<ThisWeeksCoin> Nah, screw it
<ThisWeeksCoin> Don't post it
<binaryclock> yeah there are people who hate me in this channel and they repost everything i say
<ThisWeeksCoin> Let them make a big buzz
<binaryclock> the europepool guys
<binaryclock> are here
<macdever> people love to repost shit from here on BCT
<ThisWeeksCoin> Then just go there and drop that pastebin
<binaryclock> and the DDoS'ers
<binaryclock> and the spammers
<binaryclock> hi mom
<bluenotefan> lol
<chiznitz> why would it only have gotten paid out to one person is what I'dlike to know
<ThisWeeksCoin> Dude. I hope that guy has good DDoS protection, for real
<binaryclock> I feel honored
<chiznitz> wouldn't everyone mining at dedicated only have gotten a share of it?
<chiznitz> or was it just found so quick nobody else did?
<merx> lol
<macdever> lol europepool fucking hates Dedicated
<binaryclock> yep
<merx> bglock
<coinjohn> binaryclock someone posted it and is blaming the pool for about 4-5 pages of the ANN thread
<merx> that block#2 was deleted right?
<macdever> arch nemesis hate
<binaryclock> yes
<merx> yea, figured as much
<macdever> Suchpool is friendly rivelry
<binaryclock> merx, it was on another fork anyways
<binaryclock> i deleted the entire blockchain and resyned
<binaryclock> here is my wallet

<ThisWeeksCoin> coinjohn, autos o paparas pou mou eipes, mh peis to onoma tou edw. Phge o amanos sto allo exchange chan kai eipe pws to dedi pool eklepse to premine apo to PURE
<binaryclock> Wallet Balance 166,894.59416111
<binaryclock> Locked for users 164,377.79004112
<binaryclock> Unconfirmed 66,250.00000000
<binaryclock> Liquid Assets 2,516.80411999
<binaryclock> PoS New Mint 66,250.00000000

<bluenotefan> well, to any of these fools that spread that shit, fuck em. feed em fish heads
<ThisWeeksCoin> ( sorry )
<macdever> rollie pollie fish heads
<coinjohn> binaryclock did the dev manage to get his premine in the end?
<binaryclock> hey look i'm finally back in the black for my liquid assets
<binaryclock> coinjohn, no idea
<binaryclock> we mined that on the fork
<binaryclock> not the real chain
<binaryclock> it orphaned

<chiznitz> binaryclock, can you see which user got the 250k block?
<binaryclock> they didn't get it
<binaryclock> i deleted it
<binaryclock> all the blocks up to 138 were oprhaned
<binaryclock> i granted them
<chiznitz> hrm
<binaryclock> and i took the hit
<binaryclock> but deleted block 2
<binaryclock> err 3

<chiznitz> so it went to the dev hardcoded and he shit on us?
<binaryclock> i have no idea i've been away
<ThisWeeksCoin> chiznitz, binary stole it and sold it in your exchange
<binaryclock> all i know is merx and i forked
<ThisWeeksCoin> Aren't you happy?
<macdever> pastebin that shit
<binaryclock> and on the fork we mined a premine block, 3
* asoom is now known as voldemort
<binaryclock> merx and i both deleted the fork dat
<binaryclock> and resynced to the real chain
<binaryclock> i had 100 orphans
--> Pipelines68 (~Poorcoine@12.80.96.58.static.exetel.com.au) has joined ##dedicatedpool
<binaryclock> but i granted the orphans to my users
* leptoon is now known as leptoon-AFK
<binaryclock> and took the hit
<chiznitz> lol such fail
<binaryclock> and deleted block 3
--> SterlingCapital (~Bob@50.185.241.233) has joined ##dedicatedpool
<chiznitz> you should go post before they tear you apart lol
<binaryclock> huh?
<binaryclock> why
<macdever> he doesn't even care
<binaryclock> let the trolls be trolls
<binaryclock> people who know the truth aren't stupid
<chiznitz> ok, but a lot of people are pissed at you and for no reason now
<binaryclock> then let someone else explain it
<merx> it blows over in 2 days when we're talking about the next release that forkede
<binaryclock> as soon as i come there they will start creating more fud
<coinjohn> lol that's for sure
* voldemort is now known as asoomisnotatrait
<binaryclock> comon how stupid can they be, all they have to do is look at the top wallet addresses
<binaryclock> does anyone have over 250k?
<binaryclock> Wallet Balance 166,894.59416111
<binaryclock> Locked for users 164,377.79004112
<binaryclock> Unconfirmed 66,250.00000000
<binaryclock> Liquid Assets 2,516.80411999
<binaryclock> PoS New Mint 66,250.00000000
<merx> all i know is my pool has about 100 blocks on each fork
<binaryclock> thats my wallet
<merx> so i just need to know which one to turn on
<merx> ;(
<binaryclock> if i had a premine block it'd be over 400k
<chiznitz> binaryclock, the guy dumped the 250k already Tongue
<binaryclock> ohh
<binaryclock> and they are blaming me?
<binaryclock> lel
<ThisWeeksCoin> [03:24] <+chiznitz> dedicated pool stole the premine for PURE
<ThisWeeksCoin> ^ Why dude?
<-- Bobfatcat has quit (Ping timeout: 258 seconds)
<macdever> you might as well buy a coin, then you can dump premine for real lol
<chiznitz> ThisWeeksCoin, thats what i was being told chill the fuck out jesus
<binaryclock> who is chiznitz anyways
<ThisWeeksCoin> And you gotta spread that on IRC?
<chiznitz> I came in here to talk about it
<triplef> WTF man
<triplef> FXOpen offers SWAP-free (Islamic) accounts for Muslim traders.
<triplef> If you are not a Muslim, you can look up SWAPs in the Meta Trader:
<binaryclock> ThisWeeksCoin, let him talk, talking is good
<ThisWeeksCoin> You spread FUD, like a sheep
<triplef> ahahah
<triplef> wtf is this shit
<chiznitz> i'm sorry I had bad information and said something wrong
<chiznitz> but there are aout 100 forum posts saying it
<binaryclock> which exchange even has it up?
<chiznitz> and screenshots
<chiznitz> i do binaryclock
* asoomisnotatrait is now known as asoom
<chiznitz> but i took it down
<binaryclock> which exchange
<chiznitz> cryptoaltex
<macdever> europex i think
<binaryclock> ahh love cryptoalex
<binaryclock> atlex*
<binaryclock> i used to trade BC on there i belive
<chiznitz> yah we were the first ones to list it
<binaryclock> yep^
<chiznitz> had our highest volume first two days open lol
<binaryclock> so can someone post me the FUD going on in the forums?
<chiznitz> sorry I posted that in bittrex, i was just going by lol thread
<binaryclock> let me have a look
<binaryclock> i'll decide if i want to reply to it or not
<binaryclock> i usually don't liek to feed the trolls
<kassado> chiznitz: add ruby plz
<HiDan> I've got popcorn and need something to read
<chiznitz> i'll make an apology post in a minute
<HiDan> so where is it?
<chiznitz> kassado, it'd be on there by now if this shit didn't happen lol
<macdever> i will transfer btc and buy ruby there
<kassado> what did I miss?
<binaryclock> kassado, they are blaming me that i stole the 250k premine
<binaryclock> because we mined it on the fork merx and i went on at the start
<binaryclock> stupid people :p
<kassado> ahahaha
<kassado> AGAIN?
<binaryclock> loool
<kassado> why is everyone losing their premine
<binaryclock> nono
<binaryclock> merx and i forked at block 1
<ThisWeeksCoin> I was the first one who managed that XD
<ThisWeeksCoin> * my dev
<binaryclock> and we mined the premine on the fork
<binaryclock> we deleted the blockchaina dn resyned
<binaryclock> then just for shits and giggles i posted the premine block from my sql
<binaryclock> before i nuked the entry
<binaryclock> my wallt was -255,000
<binaryclock> when i resynced
<kassado> and they are just freaking out over nothing?
<binaryclock> there are trolls in this channel
<Lutrollmysl> 47 cest quoi?
<chiznitz> kassado, someone dumped 250k
<binaryclock> and FUD everything
<chiznitz> the entire premine
<Lutrollmysl> mt
<kassado> how much btc was dumped on
<coinjohn> so, who got the premine on the correct fork afterwards?
<Lutrollmysl> where is it tradable?
<coinjohn> on cryptoaltex.com
<binaryclock> CoinAdd1ct, the dev
<coinjohn> i think
<chiznitz> not muh
<binaryclock> coinjohn, the dev
<chiznitz> 1.6 only
<triplef> 2 GIG on ruby incoming
<kassado> no biggie
<binaryclock> the dev dumped and they are trying to swing it around on us
<binaryclock> the trolls will do anything to try to bring down the big pool
<coinjohn> lol
<binaryclock> ddos, stratum spam, etc
<binaryclock> social engineering
<binaryclock> FUD
<chiznitz> binaryclock, i would just post what you said here and leave it at that
<binaryclock> why don't you?
<chiznitz> dev is an idiot for dumping so low lol
<binaryclock> if it comes from me it sounds like more fud
<triplef> lets fuck up ruby
<binaryclock> please copy and paste this
<triplef> binaryclock put 2 gig too on ruby
<triplef> i just put 1 gig for .45
<binaryclock> chiznitz, can you please copy this chat and post it?
<binaryclock> if i get involved, they attack me directly
<binaryclock> which is what they want
<DJgabbertron> hello
<chiznitz> i'll try, i' getting shit from wife
<chiznitz> trying to put daughter to bed and she's getting pissed i won't get off laptop
<coinjohn> guys, how can someone else except the dev have the premine? when even the OP has the precise amount of coins of the premine in a picture???
<binaryclock> coinjohn, they can't
<binaryclock> thats why a fork is a fork!

Thank you gentlemen,

http://dedicatedpool.com
Ryan, dedicatedpool.com support/admin
admin@dedicatedpool.com / IRC on freenode ##dedicatedpool

DEDICATEDPOOL.COM
binaryclock

View Profile WWW
May 30, 2014, 02:01:35 AM

You have fallen in to believing the trolls.  Please review my post above before making any rash decisions.

DEDICATEDPOOL.COM
nzminer
Legendary

Activity: 1918

View Profile
May 30, 2014, 02:06:45 AM

Why is this thread for this shitcoin still popping up in my watched threads list?
I cant get it off here despite clicking on unwatch!  Angry

I wish i never posted here!  Tongue

NEM, THE SECURE, SCALABLE BLOCKCHAIN [NEM.IO] [T.ME/NEMRED]
binaryclock

View Profile WWW
May 30, 2014, 02:07:37 AM

People. Look at wallet pic in OP

Dev has premine on Longer fork.

Dev dumped premine on crypto-altex

Dev is now offline.

Its all in the blockchain 100% proof.

This is not true, dev doesn't have the premine on the longer fork, dev has the premine on the fork that is around 100 blocks behind dedicatedpool's chain.

This isnt anyones fault,everyone wants to be first,especially people like me-solo miners.The pools had more time to get prepared,and rushed the start,together with developer.
Anyway,mining runs well,so there are many people believing,the coin will be be a big sucess.Good luck ,I am out.
Solo miner and well respected pool that is supposed to behave accordingly are two different things and you can't really compare them. This just shows that dedicatedpool is just another pool.

You are wrong.  Dev has the premine 100%.

DEDICATEDPOOL.COM
MinermanNC
Legendary

Activity: 2198

View Profile
May 30, 2014, 02:08:52 AM

All I know is my wallet will not sync now and I have payouts going out from Dedicated pool to it.... any reasons why its not syncing?

*BTC: 1DiR25SPo84sThzTATr27EZEQZLt6hv6tG
Soul_eater_123
Legendary

Activity: 952

View Profile
May 30, 2014, 02:09:01 AM

You have fallen in to believing the trolls.  Please review my post above before making any rash decisions.

Thanks for clearing things up.  I thought it was all BS - the "losing a premine" excuse is getting old.  The problem is I get treated like I'm doing something wrong for stating the obvious.
Scrappy Do

Activity: 686
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 30, 2014, 02:09:21 AM

http://pure.v2.dedicatedpool.com/index.php?page=statistics&action=blocks&height=13&prev=1
Dedicated stole the premine, look at block 2. Their pool was working before the nodes were operational. None of the pools were running and noone was syncing apart from dedicated. People are accusing other pools for not being on the correct chain but it is dedicated who actually caused the forked and killed this coin.
In case dedicated removes this premine block here is the snapshot of their statistics page:
http://imageupper.com/i/?S0200010020013W140141042594656

Why do you people keep going with dedicatedpool - they've destroyed this coin and you keep trusting them... It is actually community's fault for having such trust in one pool.

They ceated their own chain , so if you go back to the lower chain with the nodes in the op posted by the dev
everyone will be on the right chain and coins in dedicatedpool will not be valid
Block 2 worth 250k coins was mined by dedicatedpool. This was supposed to be dev's premine! Why did people and other pools follow dedicated? This was a mistake.
Dedicatedpool was online before anyone else could even sync, the nodes were not reachable and yet the pool operator decided to go with the launch. This has nothing to do with having bigger hashrate but rather with being dishonest and not waiting for nodes to be online. Read the thread right after the launch, no one was able to sync but somehow dedicated started to mine immediately. For mechanical reasons dedicatedpool blockchain became longer as it was launched before anyone else could connect to the network. As a result - dev lost his premine.
I believe dev wasn't aware of any problems at the beginning as he was on non-dedicatedpool chain and he didn't see any problems (his premine was in place and everything seemed ok from his point of view). It is not dev's fault, it is the fault of dedicatedpool who was in a rush to take as much network hashrate as possible and launched his pool before the nodes were up.

OK now if you want to remain ignorant, that is your choosing. The dedicated pool was controlled by loljosh. As a matter of fact he IS the dedicated pool. They perpetrated the same scam on LibertyCoin with a 24hash.com pool that disappeared into thin air without having made but a few payouts to miners. Who had the rest of the mined coins? That's right, loljosh and his accomplice, Templar 77/ Carlos R. Torres Ferguson. Follow their trail, they have quite an active one full of skeletons of shit coins (scam jobs).

OK so if you are saying that these same people are behind dedicated pool what is your proof?  

By the same token.. why do you defend them so hard?

Because I'm their lawyer!  Joking aside I'm just annoyed that the finger of blame isn't being pointed at the developer.

No because you are defending a pool who has repeatedly stole in the past. You sound like their fucking lawyer.

I was not aware of them stealing in the past.  I am only speaking from my own experience.  If you have a problem with my opinion go fuck yourself (Oh you are already).
Guy's pay attention here.. the biggest proponent of dedicated pools is Soul_eater_123, He has been a member here for barely over 3 months. Track dedicated pools timeline. Check this asswipes history, and post tendencies.  Scrapp never mislead, or do wrong. I never mined this coin, in fact by the time I learned of it this shit already went down.

Facts are facts.

Where is the dev? Why is dedicated pool tied to yet another scandalous coin? Shit starts adding up. I have seen them do this kind of bullshit on various coins. Oh yea, they have a sweet logo, and their pools appear to work, and do minimally. That in itself is the facade.
miningwithus

Activity: 20
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 30, 2014, 02:09:25 AM

Just launched...
https://i.imgur.com/RonVFOx.png
pure.miningwith.us
Come throw some hash at us!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 [52] 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 »
  Print  

Jump to: