Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 11:49:14 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 [62] 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][PURE][X11] PURECOIN - new Visa card sample  (Read 95453 times)
matwieczorek

Activity: 89
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 30, 2014, 09:42:55 AM

I still can't get this puppy to sync up to the network. Do we have a definitive config file that works?

I have conf from OP and after 10 min I am sync and have 30 active connections.

Can you give me the text from your conf file then and I'll replace mine?

Code:
server=1
listen=1
rpcuser=user
rpcpassword=pass
rpcport=25552
addnode=94.22.163.255
addnode=144.76.139.212
addnode=198.50.219.220
addnode=190.143.38.247
addnode=173.192.30.91
addnode=46.4.94.47
addnode=209.73.144.179
addnode=37.187.144.69
addnode=69.175.37.132
addnode=219.132.172.252
addnode=192.99.148.104
addnode=188.226.237.196
addnode=162.243.226.39
addnode=114.215.110.130
addnode=188.230.180.171
addnode=60.46.169.115

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"The nature of Bitcoin is such that once version 0.1 was released, the core design was set in stone for the rest of its lifetime." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
jibble

Activity: 924
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 30, 2014, 09:44:30 AM

Is there a good exchange who will add PureCoin ?

Bittrex would be nice  Smiley

we almost made it to bittrex

"One of these 4 will launch tonight:  MyCoin, TalkCoin, CanadaCoin, PureCoin"

but lost out "Bittrex @BittrexExchange  ·  1h
Decided to nap before launching a new coin. UNO is coming tomorrow along with either TAC or MYC.  Tweet us the one you want."

the more you tweet about adding a coin to bittrex the more they listen to it and more likelihood of adding it,

"Bittrex @BittrexExchange  ·  May 28
@Soul_Eater_43 We respond to twitter pressure.  The more creative tweets we get about coins and Bittrex, the faster we push the launch. Smiley"

if people all tweet to bittrex they will add the coin soon after when the next slots available
kahir
Legendary

Activity: 1050

View Profile
May 30, 2014, 09:52:09 AM

PureCoin markets have had their orders canceled to protect buyers. The markets are now live again, around 59k of the premine has not been dumped and we will let the community decide what to do with it.
CinniCoin disabled while we work on the wallet. We are having the same wallet issue others have posted in forums and are working to fix.

Huh
chisefu

Activity: 602
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 30, 2014, 09:52:24 AM

Any exchange?

I may turn it back on tomorrow depending on what the community wants.  It's currently disabled due to the dev dumping the premine and the different forks.

Arrghhhh- Another premine scam- F+ck. Sad

Thx for information.

Good idea.  You said the dev dumped the entire 250k premine.  So in this case, the premine is no longer a factor.  Purecoin can live on without the fear of anymore dev dump.

Maybe the community wants to take over the development of purecoin?   Any takers?

Follow my logic?

http://dedicatedpool.com
Ryan, dedicatedpool.com support/admin
admin@dedicatedpool.com / IRC on freenode ##dedicatedpool

You are disappointing for someone with such high reputation. You keep pushing for your own interests and in this case your interest (keeping the coin alive) is not what is best for the community - relaunch. With relaunch your pool's current hashrate will be worthless and this is only that matters to you, whatever you say its all about $$$ that you make from fees. I don't even understand what is the reason that your pool (or any other pool) are collecting these fees - you don't do any good for community (in this case you destroyed the coin by your fork), its only about greed and $$$ and you don't give a shit about the coin - you will dump the coins you collect from the fess as soon as they become listed on the bigger exchange.

We have to collect fees because we lose money every month on server fees.  We lose sleep constantly for little to no pay, and get reamed out on forums as 'scammers' when it's most often fly-by-night coin launches that end up hurting people.  

How can you say pool operators do no good for the community when we're usually the folks finding issues and fixing them.  We're the front lines of the crypto scene, dealing with the non-stop DoS attacks and trolling.

The real question here should be: "Why would you shit all over your life just to take shit from pubbies" and that's something I ask myself constantly.
Dedicatedpool with his fees and 50% network hashrate gets 1%+ coins which is sometimes more than what the dev team has and yet they don't support/promote the coin in any way. People talk about dumpers, I think pool operators are the biggest dumpers of any coin. Maybe smaller pools are barely breaking even but dedicatepool certainly is not and yet they behave in a reckless way.
DDoS attacks are because pool operators are fighting for $$$ in fees, no pools - no DDoS.
Do you really think that we will believe that you lose sleep constantly for little to no pay? Yeah right, tell that to someone outside crypto world. People living in the US where outside option for job opportunity is one of the highest in the world are choosing to become pool operators as their day job - it has to be very profitable to run the pool. I would buy your story if pool operators were from developing countries were it is very hard to earn any $$$ and maybe they would work for pennies but this is not true - US/Canadian pools dominate crypto by ripping off the miners and dumping coins in the market.

We all want transparency from dev's premine but why don't we require transparency from pool operators? They can easily dump their coins and everybody is fine with it.

Put your money where your mouth is - go run a pool.  You probably can't, because the technical knowledge required to do it properly instantly makes you eligible to make 40-80k USD / year working a day job, so you wouldn't be running your mouth over 1.6btc a shit coin dev dumped on today's coin.  If you do pull it off, you'll learn very fast that the only money to be made in this niche is when you go through the shit Dedicated did for months and build up a following.  All of which can come crashing down to a DoS attack while you're sleeping, so you need partners.  

Why don't you ask why Multipool was begging for venture capital on some crypto-stock exchange so he could quit his dayjob?  That pool has 26gh/s, so do you really think us guys with 500mh/s are rolling in it?  All you are doing here is showing off your hater skills, on the internet.
WheresMyWallet

Activity: 84

View Profile
May 30, 2014, 09:54:04 AM

I still can't get this puppy to sync up to the network. Do we have a definitive config file that works?

I have conf from OP and after 10 min I am sync and have 30 active connections.

Can you give me the text from your conf file then and I'll replace mine?

Code:
server=1
listen=1
rpcuser=user
rpcpassword=pass
rpcport=25552
addnode=94.22.163.255
addnode=144.76.139.212
addnode=198.50.219.220
addnode=190.143.38.247
addnode=173.192.30.91
addnode=46.4.94.47
addnode=209.73.144.179
addnode=37.187.144.69
addnode=69.175.37.132
addnode=219.132.172.252
addnode=192.99.148.104
addnode=188.226.237.196
addnode=162.243.226.39
addnode=114.215.110.130
addnode=188.230.180.171
addnode=60.46.169.115

Great thanks for that, all seems to be up and running
jibble

Activity: 924

View Profile
May 30, 2014, 09:54:58 AM

PureCoin markets have had their orders canceled to protect buyers. The markets are now live again, around 59k of the premine has not been dumped and we will let the community decide what to do with it.
CinniCoin disabled while we work on the wallet. We are having the same wallet issue others have posted in forums and are working to fix.

Huh

Basically the launch went a bit wrong, which 80% of launches end up going crazy as shit. The premine meant for the dev looks to have been mined by someone else and dumped onto the first market willing to trade it

cinni coin unrelated event
ChrisLandin

Activity: 824
Merit: 501

Osmservices keeps being hacked away from me :-( th

View Profile
May 30, 2014, 10:14:51 AM

Worth getting into or mining??

░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄
░░░░▄██████████▄
░░░██████████████
░░██████▐▌██████
█████░░░░░░░▀█████
██████▄▄░░▄▄░░██████
████████░░▀▀▄██████
████████░░▄▄▄░░█████
██████▀▀░░▀▀▀░░█████
█████░░░░░░░░█████
░░██████▐▌██████
░░░██████████████
░░░░▀██████████▀
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░

BitCloak Bitcoin Mixer  
  BTC & BCH | API| MULTIADDRESS| PGP PROOF|  FAST MIX |  ESCROW|  MORE ! 

░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄
░░░░▄██████████▄
░░░██████████████
░░██████▐▌██████
█████░░░░░░░▀█████
██████▄▄░░▄▄░░██████
████████░░▀▀▄██████
████████░░▄▄▄░░█████
██████▀▀░░▀▀▀░░█████
█████░░░░░░░░█████
░░██████▐▌██████
░░░██████████████
░░░░▀██████████▀
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░

JohnDorien

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 30, 2014, 10:15:54 AM

Has any of the pool ops / translators / whatever got his bounty?
Stenull

Activity: 585

View Profile
May 30, 2014, 10:19:54 AM

dev, do you plain add on polonex?
Megn, Bittrex muchos betteros thanos poloniexos becauseos poloniexos sucksos.

Here you go, you speak 2 different languages in 1 sentence and everyone can understandos you.

Grin

Change...is in the air.
You know why
Acidyo

Activity: 588

Will Bitcoin Rise Again to $60,000?

View Profile
May 30, 2014, 10:20:42 AM

How is this wallet not a complete rip-off of silkcoin?
Revelation

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 30, 2014, 10:27:07 AM

Any exchange?

I may turn it back on tomorrow depending on what the community wants.  It's currently disabled due to the dev dumping the premine and the different forks.

Thx for information.

Good idea.  You said the dev dumped the entire 250k premine.  So in this case, the premine is no longer a factor.  Purecoin can live on without the fear of anymore dev dump.

Maybe the community wants to take over the development of purecoin?   Any takers?

Follow my logic?

You are disappointing for someone with such high reputation. You keep pushing for your own interests and in this case your interest (keeping the coin alive) is not what is best for the community - relaunch. With relaunch your pool's current hashrate will be worthless and this is only that matters to you, whatever you say its all about $$$ that you make from fees. I don't even understand what is the reason that your pool (or any other pool) are collecting these fees - you don't do any good for community (in this case you destroyed the coin by your fork), its only about greed and $$$ and you don't give a shit about the coin - you will dump the coins you collect from the fess as soon as they become listed on the bigger exchange.

We have to collect fees because we lose money every month on server fees.  We lose sleep constantly for little to no pay, and get reamed out on forums as 'scammers' when it's most often fly-by-night coin launches that end up hurting people.  

How can you say pool operators do no good for the community when we're usually the folks finding issues and fixing them.  We're the front lines of the crypto scene, dealing with the non-stop DoS attacks and trolling.

The real question here should be: "Why would you shit all over your life just to take shit from pubbies" and that's something I ask myself constantly.
Dedicatedpool with his fees and 50% network hashrate gets 1%+ coins which is sometimes more than what the dev team has and yet they don't support/promote the coin in any way. People talk about dumpers, I think pool operators are the biggest dumpers of any coin. Maybe smaller pools are barely breaking even but dedicatepool certainly is not and yet they behave in a reckless way.
DDoS attacks are because pool operators are fighting for $$$ in fees, no pools - no DDoS.
Do you really think that we will believe that you lose sleep constantly for little to no pay? Yeah right, tell that to someone outside crypto world. People living in the US where outside option for job opportunity is one of the highest in the world are choosing to become pool operators as their day job - it has to be very profitable to run the pool. I would buy your story if pool operators were from developing countries were it is very hard to earn any $$$ and maybe they would work for pennies but this is not true - US/Canadian pools dominate crypto by ripping off the miners and dumping coins in the market.

We all want transparency from dev's premine but why don't we require transparency from pool operators? They can easily dump their coins and everybody is fine with it.

Put your money where your mouth is - go run a pool.  You probably can't, because the technical knowledge required to do it properly instantly makes you eligible to make 40-80k USD / year working a day job, so you wouldn't be running your mouth over 1.6btc a shit coin dev dumped on today's coin.  If you do pull it off, you'll learn very fast that the only money to be made in this niche is when you go through the shit Dedicated did for months and build up a following.  All of which can come crashing down to a DoS attack while you're sleeping, so you need partners.  

Why don't you ask why Multipool was begging for venture capital on some crypto-stock exchange so he could quit his dayjob?  That pool has 26gh/s, so do you really think us guys with 500mh/s are rolling in it?  All you are doing here is showing off your hater skills, on the internet.
All I wanted to say is that running a pool is just a commodity - using open source code, installing it and renting a server is certainty something that doesn't create anything new in the crypto world. Developing a coin is completely different game and yet these pools get the same % as coin developers. If pool operators should earn 40-80k/year as you say than how much should coin developers earn? Multiples of that I guess, and yet whenever there is a premine people scream scam but when pool operators are dumping no one even cares.
To me - scam is when pool operators cause forks, force people to be on their fork, dump the coin etc. Why should these people earn 40-80k/year is beyond my understanding - in developing economies (China/India etc) there are enough knowledgeable people who could do the same job for 10% of that reward and everybody would be better off (less dumping, DDoS etc) apart from current pool operators.
min

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 30, 2014, 10:30:53 AM

I think we souhld take the current blockchain and create a new fork just before the dev has send the premine to CryptoAlex and cancler this adresse . We have already done this for AsiaCoin.  Then we can create an address donation to reimburse 1.6BTC lost by buyers. A question arises of course for every trade made ​​up this hour .
chisefu

Activity: 602

View Profile
May 30, 2014, 10:42:57 AM

Any exchange?

Thx for information.

Follow my logic?

All I wanted to say is that running a pool is just a commodity - using open source code, installing it and renting a server is certainty something that doesn't create anything new in the crypto world. Developing a coin is completely different game and yet these pools get the same % as coin developers. If pool operators should earn 40-80k/year as you say than how much should coin developers earn? Multiples of that I guess, and yet whenever there is a premine people scream scam but when pool operators are dumping no one even cares.
To me - scam is when pool operators cause forks, force people to be on their fork, dump the coin etc. Why should these people earn 40-80k/year is beyond my understanding - in developing economies (China/India etc) there are enough knowledgeable people who could do the same job for 10% of that reward and everybody would be better off (less dumping, DDoS etc) apart from current pool operators.

If running a pool takes nothing but some open source code and a rented server, go ahead and do it.  Once you magically show us all how it's done, enjoy making no money.

Let me ask you, if a pool doesn't sell their coins how are we supposed to pay our server fees?  It's such a simple question.  You go on about how you want pool operators to be transparent, well that's what the block chain is for.  You've got the exchange owner that outright said it wasn't Dedicated that dumped the premine, but you keep going on about pools.  You're a total hypocrite yelling for transparency when you create some alt account on this forum and instantly start attacking people with your massive 18 post count.  Who are you to ask for transparency when you somehow come out of nowhere and start discussing how shibecoin was an instamine and dedicated is creating forks, how could an 18 post newbie know this kind of stuff.  You say pool operators bring nothing to the table, look at your past posts and ask what you're doing other than try to be the internet hall pass monitor.

I really don't know where you're coming up with this China/India crap like they're somehow morally superior to everyone else at 10% the price.  They're people, just like everyone else, the amount of dumping and ddos'ing would most likely be the same.  I don't know where you come up with this fantasy stuff about pool operators being in on some kind of anti-industry conspiracy.  

Regardless, you're a troll, your post history shows that.  You have never said anything positive once in any thread, and you talk about bringing solutions to the table.  The only thing I can see remotely close to a solution is you proposing that we all stop and let people in China/India enlighten us about your dreams of convenient morality.
placebo
Legendary

Activity: 1120

View Profile
May 30, 2014, 10:48:23 AM

Worth getting into or mining??

Mining with this hashrate? Ok, it is not 89.5 GH/s anymore, but only 22 GH/s and it will keep on decreasing, always mine a coin a few days after launch, much better return.. also the 2.5% premine looks a little, i would state, A LOT too much. So i'm staying away from this one...
chiznitz

Activity: 574

View Profile WWW
May 30, 2014, 10:50:02 AM

Wow a new conf.. thats just swell but um how about addressing the concerns of the people? The coin is already frozen on the only exchange its been excepted on and you've apparently dumped your premine?

All you people asking for a good exchange hurt my feelings!  The coin is already on a good exchange, as I've mentioned last night the coin is open for trading on CryptoALTex again.  I just reset the orders books to avoid those not wanting to continue with this coin from losing their BTC.

The dev contacted us and said he will give us 1.5btc for 250k pure or he wants the remaining 59k PURE as well.  This makes no sense to me.  200k were dumped on the exchange for around 1.6 BTC why would he want to reverse it now?  He's seeing interest in the coin?

Not sure what's going on and what bounty he is paying.

However you can still trade here.

https://www.cryptoaltex.com/index.php?page=trade&coin=PURE&market=BTC

Looking for the best exchange? -> https://bittrex.com
huynhthuan99

Activity: 144
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 30, 2014, 11:00:10 AM

good coin
chiznitz

Activity: 574

View Profile WWW
May 30, 2014, 11:01:39 AM

The developer has opened a ticket as follows.

"hi! Cryptoaltex

Today, i must send bounty to user.
PureCoin.conf is ready and working properly.
I will give you 1.5 BTC for 250 000 PURE, or give me my 59 000 PURECoin."

He then says, I am stealing from him.  My reply.

"hi, user...

You need to explain to the community why you attempted to drop the entire premine immediately .  Your account has been frozen due to an attempt to scam.  Please post on the forums explaining your intentions and if the community agrees you can have your coins back.

Thanks,

Chiznitz
"

Looking for the best exchange? -> https://bittrex.com
Sunnyfive

Activity: 112

View Profile
May 30, 2014, 11:03:00 AM

hit any exchange yet?

aiobox

Activity: 23
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 30, 2014, 11:04:27 AM

I mining over 10 hours on dxxxxxxxxxpool, there are 170 purecoins, and now none of! Huh
getmining.info

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 30, 2014, 11:05:09 AM

hit any exchange yet?

Huh

Read the thread

All views are my own, except those that I have subconsciously inherited from my parents and those that I have nicked from far cleverer people.
Pages: « 1 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 [62] 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 »
  Print  

Jump to: