Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 07:06:07 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [Pre-ANN][Bit-X] **IPO FROZEN - Straight-to-Cryptsy-and-Mintpal! SEC SAFE IPO**  (Read 6085 times)
MiningMinion

Activity: 225
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 31, 2014, 06:42:18 PM

Any updates on when this will launch?
"Bitcoin: the cutting edge of begging technology." -- Giraffe.BTC
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
cryptoangel

Activity: 700
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 31, 2014, 06:49:28 PM

Any updates on when this will launch?

The last I heard was they was still doing some work Smiley.

▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█                         █
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄        █
           ▄▄███████▄▄   █
    ▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████████  █
         ████▀     ▀████
         ████       ████
         ████▄     ▄████
    ▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████████  █
           ▀▀███████▀▀   █
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀        █
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
ROLLBIT●  Instant Deposits & Withdrawals
●  Rakeback & Level Up Bonuses
●  Live Customer Support
█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
PLAY NOW
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
Mastermine (OP)

Activity: 440

View Profile
June 04, 2014, 06:31:38 PM

Sorry for the lack of news guys.  I got robbed for over 2BTC Cry.. So now is a time for change.  The ipo is now part of the innovation! We are going STRAIGHT-TO-CRYPTSY!!!! Get in while the first wave is open!
lajz99

Activity: 756
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 04, 2014, 10:20:33 PM

We are going STRAIGHT-TO-CRYPTSY!!!!

That is such a bunch of bullshit.

DO NOT FALL FOR THIS IPO SCAM.  YOU CAN SEE THEY HAVE ALREADY LOST 2 BTC, IT IS NOT WORTH THE RISK.

Mastermine (OP)

View Profile
June 05, 2014, 12:47:01 AM
Last edit: June 05, 2014, 02:08:58 AM by Mastermine

We are going STRAIGHT-TO-CRYPTSY!!!!

That is such a bunch of bullshit.

DO NOT FALL FOR THIS IPO SCAM.  YOU CAN SEE THEY HAVE ALREADY LOST 2 BTC, IT IS NOT WORTH THE RISK.

this is not a scam. I lost btc due to using a random person who I thought I could trust... The money was my girlfriends and mine.  That was my mistake.  currently we have a team standing by that has created coins in the past and has HUGE backing.  They ask that they not be mentioned at this time until the money is paid (I cant blame them they don't know me either).  I don't expect anyone to hop on board but this is no scam.  I am full hearted into this.  I will do what it takes to prove it.  I understand if you dont want to risk it then don't.  But whatever I can do, I will to show this is no scam.

There will be a spot guaranteed on an exchange (not including the ipo will pay for cryptsy aswell), there will be a brand new logo. We already have a place with some great pools and many more to come.  There will be tons of giveaways, competitions and bounties. Theres no reason for me to take such a small IPO.  If I wanted peoples money I would take more then 5btc.  after the first wave there will be plenty of proof (advertisements, wallet gui, etc) and things will quickly take off.  

I wish I could prove it now but once we achieve the first wave there will be plenty of proof to go around. That is why the first wave gives so much (50%) of the IPO. If you put your trust in me first you will earn the largest chunk.  I can only do so much to prove it but I am dedicated to Bit-X and the future of GPU mining.  Don't let the other IPO failures scare you away :/.  IPO can be a good thing and I assure I will make this one of the best.
lajz99

Activity: 756

View Profile
June 05, 2014, 01:09:42 AM

we have a team standing by that has created coins in the past and has huge backing. .

Why is this "team" creating new coins rather than working on the coins they have created in the past?  Easy answer = IPO money

Mastermine (OP)

View Profile
June 05, 2014, 01:51:31 AM

we have a team standing by that has created coins in the past and has huge backing. .

Why is this "team" creating new coins rather than working on the coins they have created in the past?  Easy answer = IPO money

The team is not mine.  they create different services for coins (block explorer, faucet, guaranteed exchange, promotion, development etc).  For 5BTC total we can have all of those things.  On top of this the launch straight to the top of cryptsy will greatly increase awareness.  The team here at Bit-X is still just 3 me, my girlfriend (msxtra) and Joe (Saligar).  we are doing our best to set up PR events and advertise.  Right now is sort of a waiting game as we need a solid design to market I am not 100% on the current logo.  Would like to have more to work with.  Which is all coming.

There is no reason for me to take the IPO.  I want this coin to happen.  I want it to be the best. If it does I will easily have more then the IPO could ever provide for me. I am not here to bring anyone down.  I was there for panda and bought my way to broke.  I was there for stack and lost a small stack myself.  I want this to be different. I see no reason to take from anyone when the potential is far more then the IPO amount.  

I will do everything I can to make sure that Bit-X is quickly a very profitable coin and there will always be continued development.  I am working hard to assure that wave 3 pays for the guiminer and andriod app.  Now that apple is allowing crypto-apps I would also like to quickly get an apple app to be one of the first to do so.  Theres no reason Bit-X cant hit the moon and beyond, Theres no reason for me to take the IPO that can get it there.

Bit-X is the coin of the future!
cryptoangel

Activity: 700

View Profile
June 05, 2014, 02:00:23 AM

I lost btc due to using a random person who I thought I could trust and this was my girlfriend

The team here at Bit-X is still just 3 me, my girlfriend (msxtra) and Joe (Saligar).  we are doing our best to set up PR events and advertise

Have I read this wrong?. Time to sell the girlfriend.

▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄        █
           ▄▄███████▄▄   █
    ▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████████  █
         ████▀     ▀████
         ████       ████
         ████▄     ▄████
    ▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████████  █
           ▀▀███████▀▀   █
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀        █
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
ROLLBIT●  Instant Deposits & Withdrawals
●  Rakeback & Level Up Bonuses
●  Live Customer Support
█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
PLAY NOW
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
Mastermine (OP)

View Profile
June 05, 2014, 02:06:28 AM

I lost btc due to using a random person who I thought I could trust and this was my girlfriend

The team here at Bit-X is still just 3 me, my girlfriend (msxtra) and Joe (Saligar).  we are doing our best to set up PR events and advertise

Have I read this wrong?. Time to sell the girlfriend.

LOL!!!! Yes I totally wrote that in a bad order.  It should say "I was using a random person I thought I knew/could trust...... This was my girlfriend and I's money."

I am not that crazy! LOL
reeferman

Activity: 55
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 05, 2014, 05:44:19 AM

hmm...

might be time to think outside of the box for funding..

http://www.cryptocoinsnews.com/news/us-sec-fines-erik-voorhees-unregistered-bitcoin-ipos/2014/06/03
Mastermine (OP)

View Profile
June 05, 2014, 07:39:40 AM

Someone just showed this to me in the IRC chat.  Unfortunately the IPO is now frozen until further notice. 

I will do my best to file with the SEC as quick as possible.  This will also help validate legitimacy so although it is a set back I feel it will overall improve the IPO.
Mastermine (OP)

View Profile
June 11, 2014, 06:46:27 AM

Sorry for the delay in news everyone:

https://twitter.com/BitX13/status/476616041762541568

Will be sure to update the OP when everything is ready to go!
michael231

Activity: 14

View Profile
June 15, 2014, 11:50:12 AM

IPO,how i to do?? Huh
axsdf

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 15, 2014, 12:05:34 PM

I dont expect much until after launch but please contribute! Once cryptsy opens vote all proceeds will be dumped into the vote. Grin
Mastermine (OP)

View Profile
June 15, 2014, 06:49:11 PM

IPO,how i to do?? Huh

IPO is frozen pending SEC approval.  Unfortunately its a big waiting game and I am currently waiting on legal advisors to complete there research and provide me with a 100% legal + safe IPO release.  As far as I am aware this will be the first actual legal IPO and publicized development team.  We are working hard to make this the most transparent IPO ever to be available with the safest possible investment opportunities. 

The development plan is huge for this one.  There will never be a bigger launch, never be a bigger investment opportunity.  I will do everything I can to make sure of that.

Fresh out the gate to the tops of vote lists and straight to exchange.  An actual Bit-X merchandise available very shortly after launch.  Actual places to spend Bit-X.  A wallet that stands out in the crowd and provides optimum security / features.  A place for brand new users to learn and rallys to gather those people.  I may be increasing the premine to fund super rally's where we will give away thousands of Bit-X to people who mostly have no clue about crypto.  My goal is to establish this coin outside of what is already there.  Why focus on trying to steal people from bitcoin or litecoin when in reality we should be establishing a foundation of new dedicated miners.  I also want to support mining for much longer then recent POS coins.  Theres no reason GPU miners should stop mining. Coins are worth more because of the power use of making them.  People enjoy mining and this is what attracts those new members.  The reason POS coins continue to raise up and die is because of this.  GPU miners are important and I intend to keep them that way.  If at any point X13 becomes mineable by ASIC we WILL change algo.  No matter the popularity! I am sick of the promise of coins like litecoin who failed to deliver.  With very poor development aswell you never see anything new come out of litecoin.  Anyways I am excited to take action and be the one to make this happen. 

I am sick of the crap coins. sick of the scams.  sick of the failed dedications.  I am committed to providing a supported and profitable coin that is for the normal everyday user and can actually be used! imagine that! Tongue
DudeAtWork420

Activity: 400
Merit: 105

View Profile
June 16, 2014, 02:04:58 AM

IPO,how i to do?? Huh

IPO is frozen pending SEC approval.  Unfortunately its a big waiting game and I am currently waiting on legal advisors to complete there research and provide me with a 100% legal + safe IPO release.  As far as I am aware this will be the first actual legal IPO and publicized development team.  We are working hard to make this the most transparent IPO ever to be available with the safest possible investment opportunities. 

The development plan is huge for this one.  There will never be a bigger launch, never be a bigger investment opportunity.  I will do everything I can to make sure of that.

Fresh out the gate to the tops of vote lists and straight to exchange.  An actual Bit-X merchandise available very shortly after launch.  Actual places to spend Bit-X.  A wallet that stands out in the crowd and provides optimum security / features.  A place for brand new users to learn and rallys to gather those people.  I may be increasing the premine to fund super rally's where we will give away thousands of Bit-X to people who mostly have no clue about crypto.  My goal is to establish this coin outside of what is already there.  Why focus on trying to steal people from bitcoin or litecoin when in reality we should be establishing a foundation of new dedicated miners.  I also want to support mining for much longer then recent POS coins.  Theres no reason GPU miners should stop mining. Coins are worth more because of the power use of making them.  People enjoy mining and this is what attracts those new members.  The reason POS coins continue to raise up and die is because of this.  GPU miners are important and I intend to keep them that way.  If at any point X13 becomes mineable by ASIC we WILL change algo.  No matter the popularity! I am sick of the promise of coins like litecoin who failed to deliver.  With very poor development aswell you never see anything new come out of litecoin.  Anyways I am excited to take action and be the one to make this happen. 

I am sick of the crap coins. sick of the scams.  sick of the failed dedications.  I am committed to providing a supported and profitable coin that is for the normal everyday user and can actually be used! imagine that! Tongue

We at Crypto Ambassador hear your pains. Come join us @ https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=652238.0 in creating the next stage of cryptocurrency. Currently seeking Board of Trustees.
Mastermine (OP)

View Profile
June 22, 2014, 03:25:49 PM

IPO,how i to do?? Huh

IPO is frozen pending SEC approval.  Unfortunately its a big waiting game and I am currently waiting on legal advisors to complete there research and provide me with a 100% legal + safe IPO release.  As far as I am aware this will be the first actual legal IPO and publicized development team.  We are working hard to make this the most transparent IPO ever to be available with the safest possible investment opportunities.  

The development plan is huge for this one.  There will never be a bigger launch, never be a bigger investment opportunity.  I will do everything I can to make sure of that.

Fresh out the gate to the tops of vote lists and straight to exchange.  An actual Bit-X merchandise available very shortly after launch.  Actual places to spend Bit-X.  A wallet that stands out in the crowd and provides optimum security / features.  A place for brand new users to learn and rallys to gather those people.  I may be increasing the premine to fund super rally's where we will give away thousands of Bit-X to people who mostly have no clue about crypto.  My goal is to establish this coin outside of what is already there.  Why focus on trying to steal people from bitcoin or litecoin when in reality we should be establishing a foundation of new dedicated miners.  I also want to support mining for much longer then recent POS coins.  Theres no reason GPU miners should stop mining. Coins are worth more because of the power use of making them.  People enjoy mining and this is what attracts those new members.  The reason POS coins continue to raise up and die is because of this.  GPU miners are important and I intend to keep them that way.  If at any point X13 becomes mineable by ASIC we WILL change algo.  No matter the popularity! I am sick of the promise of coins like litecoin who failed to deliver.  With very poor development aswell you never see anything new come out of litecoin.  Anyways I am excited to take action and be the one to make this happen.  

I am sick of the crap coins. sick of the scams.  sick of the failed dedications.  I am committed to providing a supported and profitable coin that is for the normal everyday user and can actually be used! imagine that! Tongue

We at Crypto Ambassador hear your pains. Come join us @ https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=652238.0 in creating the next stage of cryptocurrency. Currently seeking Board of Trustees.

Very interesting vision. Hope to share insights and things go well for you and the crypto-ambassadors Smiley.  

Things got a little rough here for me personally.  I have lost my job and I am running out of options.  I will do my best to keep things updated here and I still have a meeting on the 3rd of July to get this sec filings completed.  I do have a team waiting to back me up and tons of great things in store for Bit-X.  Just a lot going on personally and the major delays waiting for legal meetings has really slowed down even the opening of the IPO.  Life happens though.  Anyways Im off to find a job Smiley.  If anyone out there is hiring let me know Wink.
johnty82

Activity: 57

View Profile
June 22, 2014, 03:58:10 PM

Someone just showed this to me in the IRC chat.  Unfortunately the IPO is now frozen until further notice. 

I will do my best to file with the SEC as quick as possible.  This will also help validate legitimacy so although it is a set back I feel it will overall improve the IPO.

Does this apply only to americans offering IPO's or anyone offering IPO's that americans might invest in?
Bfljosh

Activity: 714

Skol!

View Profile
June 22, 2014, 04:00:58 PM
Last edit: June 22, 2014, 04:16:33 PM by Bfljosh

How on earth can this coin go straight to Cryptsy??!?!?!

1,5% premined Garbage, no innovation, and a lulzy 1,5% POS.
Mastermine (OP)

View Profile
June 22, 2014, 05:11:19 PM

How on earth can this coin go straight to Cryptsy??!?!?!

1,5% premined Garbage, no innovation, and a lulzy 1,5% POS.

People who think the person with the largest bag should gain more then a 5mh/s miner per day in interest is crazy.  The IPO is putting Bit-X at the top of the vote list. That doesn't guarantee us a spot on Cryptsy but so long as the votes pour in afterwards they will have no option.  This is not a PoS based coin. this is PoW/PoS hybrid. PoS coins die every day.  This is not a coin designed to be pumped and dumped. The premine will be distributed to IPO investors and for future development needs.  There will be public information prior to the IPO release showing where all funds will be divided

The innovation is that I actually studied hundreds of coins from start to end. Viewed the struggles and accomplishments.  I was there in the communities and part of many of them. We have adapted what I have learned to bring a more solid coin structure.  We have a dynamic reward system that will prevent short term multi-pool attacks. Not that these are major innovations yet but they will be further developed before release.  We are bringing every possible major and minor ideas to light and adapting them to Bit-X.  You will see the same innovations of others with much needed improvements as well as a few new ideas to come.  Alot of the focus will be educating and finding new users to bring to crypto-currency.  Not just taking users that are already there but actually establishing a foundation outside of the crypto-world and bringing people in.  We feel this is a major reason a majority of crypto-coins tend to fail as they are stuck within the confines of the crypto-world with no hope of expansion.

I feel another innovation is for the IPO release you will see actual SEC certification which is something I have yet to see for any coins IPO. You will see what all the funds are going to and how they will help.  They will actually be used towards productive uses not just lining pockets.  I will have public information about myself available and likely the development team (privacy issues pending, I may be the only one fully publicized).  I will put my name on the line and stand behind Bit-X.  We will implement new features as they come out and as I mentioned in the past the algo WILL change if GPU's are compromised.  This is not an empty promise NO MATTER THE ADOPTION RATE! GPU WILL THRIVE!

I may not be mr. moneybags but I do know what works and I truely am dedicated to providing the best possible option for all of us.  I am a miner myself and I am dedicated to keeping the little guy strong.  There should always be a place for GPU in mining.  Bit-X will be that place.

Does this apply only to americans offering IPO's or anyone offering IPO's that americans might invest in?

I am not 100% sure but I believe its only Americans offering IPO's. Either way this is the way it really should be.  If your going to create an investment of any magnitude then there should be public documents showing its legitimacy.

Its ok for the coin to be Anon but personally I feel the person behind it should be transparent.  Especially when asking for investments. I don't have enough of my own money to invest (in fact I don't have much at all I may barely get to be a part of the IPO, if im even allowed to? unsure at this point lol), so I will be doing my best to provide a safe investment that returns profits for all involved.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: