Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 10:13:50 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Which community has more tards?
DOGE - 26 (38.8%)
DRK - 32 (47.8%)
I hold both... Sad - 9 (13.4%)
Total Voters: 67

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: POLL: Which community has more retards. DOGE or DRK?  (Read 1439 times)
BayAreaCoins (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 3920
Merit: 1242

Owner at AltQuick.com & FreeBitcoins.com

View Profile WWW
May 26, 2014, 05:56:10 PM

DOGE is retarded for obvious reasons. (DOGE devs lied about having a cap and then some how got the tards in the community behind it.)

DRK is retarded because who buys into a known scam hoping for a profit...

Feel free to post your two cents or PM me if you'd like to see another coin added to the poll!

Happy voting,

BAC

https://AltQuick.com/exchange/ - Trade altcoins & Bitcoin Testnet coins with real Bitcoin. Fast, private, and easy!
https://FreeBitcoins.com/faucet/ - Load your AltQuick exchange account with free Bitcoins & Testnet every 10 minutes.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Each block is stacked on top of the previous one. Adding another block to the top makes all lower blocks more difficult to remove: there is more "weight" above each block. A transaction in a block 6 blocks deep (6 confirmations) will be very difficult to remove.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
MRKLYE
Legendary

Activity: 1358
Merit: 1003

Designer - Developer

View Profile WWW
May 26, 2014, 05:59:31 PM

I am going to call this right now.

The dogeshit/dogefuckers are by far the most retarded community in crypto. Hands down.

▄▄███████████▄▄
▄████▀▀`````````▀▀████▄
███▀```````````````````▀███
███`````````````````````````███
██```````````██``██````````````██
██````````▄▄▄▄██▄▄██▄▄▄▄`````````██
██`````````▀██████████████▄````````██
██`````````````███`````▀████`````````██
▐█▌`````````````███`````▄███▀`````````▐█▌
▐█▌`````````````███████████▄``````````▐█▌
▐█▌`````````````███▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄````````▐█▌
▐█▌`````````````███```````████````````▐█▌
██`````````````███`````▄▄████````````██
██`````````▄██████████████▀````````██
██````````▀▀▀▀██▀▀██▀▀▀▀`````````██
██```````````██``██````````````██
███`````````````````````````███
███▄```````````````````▄███
▀████▄▄`````````▄▄████▀
▀▀███████████▀▀
FREE
BITCOINS.com

`````````▄
````````▄█▄
``````▄█████▄
`````█████████
```▄███████████▄
``███████████████
`█████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████████
██▌▀███████████████
`██``▀████████████
``██▄```▀████████
```▀███▄▄`█████▀
``````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

FAUCET
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

``````````````````▄▄▄▄▄▄
``````````````````██████
``````````````````██████
``````````````````██████
``````````██████``██████
``````````██████``██████
``██████``██████``██████
``██████``██████``██████
``██████``██████``██████
``██████``██████``██████
``██████``██████``██████

██████████████████████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

XCHANGE
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

```````````▄
`````````▄██
```````▄████
`````▄██████████▄
`````▀███████████▄
```````▀████``▀████
█``````▄`▀██````▀██
██▄````██▄`▀``````█
████▄``████▄
`▀███████████▄
``▀██████████▀
```````████▀
```````██▀
```````▀

SWAP
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
digitalindustry

Activity: 798
Merit: 1000

‘Try to be nice’

View Profile WWW
May 26, 2014, 06:40:42 PM

Dark gets it - but i don't want that to be an insult , i like these concepts -

In % terms Doge , But Dark for quality.

respect. well played. to both.

- Twitter @Kolin_Quark
thresher

Activity: 700
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 26, 2014, 06:56:17 PM

I'm never sure as what classifies as a community, but considering you picked coins that have been insanely profitable for periods of time, without instantly fading, and have had constant price spikes, i'd say the communities are by far the smartest ones around.
Litecoin = dumbest community.  They had a fucking golden position and pissed it away by just assuming that people would want the coin.  They were second place in the race and decided to fall asleep before the finish line.   
digitalindustry

‘Try to be nice’

View Profile WWW
May 26, 2014, 07:02:21 PM

I'm never sure as what classifies as a community, but considering you picked coins that have been insanely profitable for periods of time, without instantly fading, and have had constant price spikes, i'd say the communities are by far the smartest ones around.
Litecoin = dumbest community.  They had a fucking golden position and pissed it away by just assuming that people would want the coin.  They were second place in the race and decided to fall asleep before the finish line.  

nope, just the total monopoly over the emission began to deteriorate, in Doge's case the market was non existent except for mining and dumping to large % largely, they just done that with "inflation".

Dark has much stronger control over total emission, so that could be dragged out for much longer, although what may bring them undone is the X11 algo itself.

a complete shell game like the IPO's could just sit there and trade back and forth with themselves forever in theory.

what you've gone and done here is you have confused smart designs and well played shell games for smart communities , the difference is one loses the other makes money.

i will let you guess which is which.

- Twitter @Kolin_Quark
thresher

Activity: 700

View Profile
May 26, 2014, 07:25:48 PM

Litecoin = dumbest community.  They had a fucking golden position and pissed it away by just assuming that people would want the coin.  They were second place in the race and decided to fall asleep before the finish line.  

nope, just the total monopoly over the emission began to deteriorate, in Doge's case the market was non existent except for mining and dumping to large % largely, they just done that with "inflation".

Dark has much stronger control over total emission, so that could be dragged out for much longer, although what may bring them undone is the X11 algo itself.

a complete shell game like the IPO's could just sit there and trade back and forth with themselves forever in theory.

what you've gone and done here is you have confused smart designs and well played shell games for smart communities , the difference is one loses the other makes money.

That makes a lot of sense, but hey, they are constantly increasing my btc supply, so I'm happy lol.
collagen1888

Activity: 17
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 26, 2014, 07:32:46 PM

I would say doge

drk's "instamine" issue is largely inconsequential
activecoin

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

Just Do It!

View Profile
May 26, 2014, 07:55:25 PM

I have always noticed a slight raise in value when people start hammering on a coins community, its like making blood flow, strong supporter's come out and hammer back and then whale supporter's step in and up up it goes,
I can remember when digitalindustry was catching alot of crap for QRK and man I just sat back as my shares went up up up,.
I do not mean to go off topic here, but retard is politically incorrect- or insensitive in some way, I guess I expect to see Dark supporters here soon, they are the anon guy's right?

BayAreaCoins (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
May 26, 2014, 09:16:17 PM

Darkcoin is currently forked! DO NOT SEND TRANSACTIONS! Idiots...

https://AltQuick.com/exchange/ - Trade altcoins & Bitcoin Testnet coins with real Bitcoin. Fast, private, and easy!
https://FreeBitcoins.com/faucet/ - Load your AltQuick exchange account with free Bitcoins & Testnet every 10 minutes.
anderl

Activity: 714

View Profile
May 26, 2014, 10:07:14 PM

Is it most retards per capita or just total retards?

This is an important question.  At the start of DOGE there were many retards but they were balanced out by the number of savvy pump and dump traders that started it all.  At it's height DOGE had a tremendous amount of retards and the total retard quotient peaked as all the savvy pumpers started dumping.  Now that DOGE has collapsed it does not have many retards but the retard to smart guy ration is still high.  Mainly due to bagholders that are trying to get out of their losses.  Yes DOGE's retard factor is very high even if there are only a few retards left there.

DRK is absorbing many of the old DOGE retards.  While most of them are very retarded by volume there is a tremendous amount of retard there that is slightly offset by the savvy pump and dumpers. 

So DOGE has a small number of full retards
and DRK has a high volume of slightly full retards.
BayAreaCoins (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
May 26, 2014, 10:25:59 PM

Is it most retards per capita or just total retards?

This is an important question.  At the start of DOGE there were many retards but they were balanced out by the number of savvy pump and dump traders that started it all.  At it's height DOGE had a tremendous amount of retards and the total retard quotient peaked as all the savvy pumpers started dumping.  Now that DOGE has collapsed it does not have many retards but the retard to smart guy ration is still high.  Mainly due to bagholders that are trying to get out of their losses.  Yes DOGE's retard factor is very high even if there are only a few retards left there.

DRK is absorbing many of the old DOGE retards.  While most of them are very retarded by volume there is a tremendous amount of retard there that is slightly offset by the savvy pump and dumpers.  

So DOGE has a small number of full retards
and DRK has a high volume of slightly full retards.

You sir... just hit it dead on. Cheesy

Edit:

For the record I don't think they were pump n dump traders to start out, but the DOGE devs said there would be no cap... Fuck em! Tongue

digitalindustry

‘Try to be nice’

View Profile WWW
May 27, 2014, 05:46:39 AM

That makes a lot of sense, but hey, they are constantly increasing my btc supply, so I'm happy lol.

then you are betting on when the shell game starts and or finishes - simple, but there are easier ways to trade if you ask me -

- Twitter @Kolin_Quark
BitSmacker

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 27, 2014, 06:18:15 AM

People complain about doge but it brought many new people to cryptocurrency for the first time.
BayAreaCoins (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
May 27, 2014, 06:42:38 AM

People complain about doge but it brought many new people to cryptocurrency for the first time.

I love DOGE for the record. Not a fan of Jackson decisions at this point.

El Dude

Activity: 770

View Profile
May 27, 2014, 09:06:25 AM

LOL great thread and poll but I'm going to say Doge still has the most retards.They're coin is dying and facing a huge issue with the block reward halving too fast and all they're doing is posting crap mspaint pictures of a dog in http://www.reddit.com/r/dogecoin.

so for that reason , dogecoin still has the most retards. LOL

Bitcoin and Litecoin hodler
reRaise

Activity: 868

View Profile
May 27, 2014, 09:13:52 AM

LOL great thread and poll but I'm going to say Doge still has the most retards.They're coin is dying and facing a huge issue with the block reward halving too fast and all they're doing is posting crap mspaint pictures of a dog in http://www.reddit.com/r/dogecoin.

lol the whole place is turning into a kindergarden
BayAreaCoins (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
May 27, 2014, 04:52:18 PM

lol the whole place is turning into a kindergarden

Hey... maybe those mspaint pictures of a doge will keep the network strong Wink lol

davis25811

Activity: 22
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 28, 2014, 03:45:47 AM

Well considering Dogecoin is based on a meme and it's community is pretty large, there are quite a few dull crayons. That being said, they have proven able to join together for specific tasks such as voting unknown Nascar driver Josh Wise as a fan vote champion. Hate all you want, but that kind of thing is impressive. There are very intelligent individuals in each community as well as trolls and idiots. This is a stupid, trolly question anyway.
kelsey
Legendary

Activity: 1876

View Profile
May 28, 2014, 04:18:45 AM

Very difficult poll, I feel both are as equally retarded  Wink
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: