Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 04:24:08 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Do you believe that Satoshi Nakamoto is James A. Donald?
Yes
No

Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [Debunked] Definitive proof that Satoshi Nakamoto is James A. Donald.  (Read 7081 times)
ranlo
Legendary

Activity: 1974
Merit: 1007

View Profile
May 28, 2014, 09:59:28 PM

Quote from: maok
Quote from: OnkelPaul on Today at 08:55:18 AM

I've just checked the mail archive at metzdowd.com ( http://www.metzdowd.com/pipermail/cryptography/).
The timestamps there are the same as the ones shown in the mit.edu archive. Looks like the mail-archive.com timestamps are bogus.

Therefore the correct timestamps are: Sun Nov 2 18:46:23 EST 2008 and Sun Nov 2 20:37:43 EST 2008

The main question is when will Satoshi spend/donate his million BTC ? He advised us to be careful with our wallets so that we don't waste the bitcoins which will be forever lost if we're not careful so hopefully he has a plan of introducing those dormant coins into ecosystem before they are lost forever.

A lot of people are still thinking that satoshis coins aren't accessible anymore. There are a lot that haven't moved in years.

Posted From bitcointalk.org Android App

https://nanogames.io/i-bctalk-n/
Message for info on how to get kickbacks on sites like Nano (above) and CryptoPlay!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Be very wary of relying on JavaScript for security on crypto sites. The site can change the JavaScript at any time unless you take unusual precautions, and browsers are not generally known for their airtight security.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
maok

Activity: 392
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 28, 2014, 11:04:23 PM

Its hard to understand that someone who comes up with this idea of crypto currency, spends almost 2 years coding it and making sure every angle is covered, would be so reckless to lose access to his coins. I doubt that and I'd be surprised if thats true. I think what he's trying to do by not spending them is protecting the value but still they'll need to enter the system before too late as they represent 5% of the total and it would be a shame if they're lost forever. Maybe once the sha256 becomes obsolete due to quantum computers, hackers will sweep the old sha256 wallets for lost bitcoins so if Satoshi will still be around by then and hadn't introduced the coins into the system he'll be forced moving the coins into the new cryptographic wallets so I guess either way the coins won't be lost.

QRKHn6UK3ToS53V6jD1rYWRYS4mxQ1mako
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▄▀▄▀▄▀ Quark core wallet updates  ▀▄▀▄▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
ranlo
Legendary

View Profile
May 28, 2014, 11:06:42 PM

Quote from: maok
Its hard to understand that someone who comes up with this idea of crypto currency, spends almost 2 years coding it and making sure every angle is covered, would be so reckless to lose access to his coins. I doubt that and I'd be surprised if thats true. I think what he's trying to do by not spending them is protecting the value but still they'll need to enter the system before too late as they represent 5% of the total and it would be a shame if they're lost forever. Maybe once the sha256 becomes obsolete due to quantum computers, hackers will sweep the old sha256 wallets for lost bitcoins so if Satoshi will still be around by then and hadn't introduced the coins into the system he'll be forced moving the coins into the new cryptographic wallets so I guess either way the coins won't be lost.

Or it's possible that the entire thing was an experiment and he didn't expect it to be so successful. Nobody really knows at the end of the day. Keep in mind that for a few years they had no value.

Posted From bitcointalk.org Android App

Message for info on how to get kickbacks on sites like Nano (above) and CryptoPlay!
nkocevar

Activity: 294

View Profile
May 28, 2014, 11:23:55 PM

Does it really matter who Satoshi is?

Does it really matter which teacher at a school is sexually abusing their pre-teen students that your child doesn't attend?

Oh I love this xD Youre such a good point-prover in a dickish way

Bitcoin Magazine

Activity: 252

View Profile
May 28, 2014, 11:51:26 PM

i wrote the first line of Bit code

it was #include <stdio.H>

and someone paid me 300 BTC for it!!!!@@

i am here.
Phinnaeus Gage (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1918
Merit: 1570

Bitcoin: An Idea Worth Spending

View Profile WWW
May 29, 2014, 02:02:14 AM

In my opinion even Phinnaeus Gage don't really believe that James A. Donald is Satoshi indeed Smiley

But his target to make controversy thread is success Smiley

In all fairness, guys, I truly did believe I found the smoking gun. I wasn't aware that there were originals of the emails, assuming all other sites having the same info were just mirroring the main crypto site.

For what it's worth, a discussion is now underway, e.g. Wasabi, et al. of which was also not this thread's intent, for if it was I would state such, or would have presented the info via some other avenue.

That said, I'll now add [Debunked] to the thread's title in all fairly, and appreciate the leg-work done by others to drive that point home.

~Bruno Kucinskas
Phinnaeus Gage (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
May 29, 2014, 02:05:27 AM

^^ Nice debunking mate.

Seriously though Phinnaeus, you have been doing some thorough detective work recently, and you have uncovered some apparent links between some people that seem to have questionable motives. However many of your links are circumstantial at best,  and your "paedo angle" comments are starting to make you sound like the Daily Mail.

You are approaching this case like a conspiracy theorist, when you should be looking at it like a scientist. A conspiracy theorist thinks of a hypothesis, then tries to find anything that proves his claims. A scientist thinks of a hypothesis, then tries to find anything that disproves his claims. Concentrate more on disproving your hypotheses, and you will be closer to the truth IMO.

This was fun, but I read some of James A. Donald's blog and I hope to god he isn't the creator of Bitcoin. Seems that for years, the dude has been drowning in butthurt about "COMMUNIST INFILTRATION OF WIKIPEDIA", the scourge of anti-white racism, et cetera...lol wut?

Come back to us, PG!

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=628000

For the record, I will do everything in my power to try and debunk my own or PG's theories - it just hasn't worked out yet.

And, it's truly welcomed, bud.
ranlo
Legendary

View Profile
May 29, 2014, 02:15:26 AM

In my opinion even Phinnaeus Gage don't really believe that James A. Donald is Satoshi indeed Smiley

But his target to make controversy thread is success Smiley

In all fairness, guys, I truly did believe I found the smoking gun. I wasn't aware that there were originals of the emails, assuming all other sites having the same info were just mirroring the main crypto site.

For what it's worth, a discussion is now underway, e.g. Wasabi, et al. of which was also not this thread's intent, for if it was I would state such, or would have presented the info via some other avenue.

That said, I'll now add [Debunked] to the thread's title in all fairly, and appreciate the leg-work done by others to drive that point home.

~Bruno Kucinskas

Does this mean you're back on the trail to find out who Satoshi is again? If so, be sure to keep us updated. You may at some point figure it out, Smiley.

justusranvier
Legendary

Activity: 1400
Merit: 1009

View Profile
May 29, 2014, 04:34:21 AM

https://www.linkedin.com/pub/gavin-andresen/1/797/698

Founder/CTO
Wasabi Software
January 1996 – January 2000 (4 years 1 month)
How many degrees of separation do you think exist between Wasabi and In-Q-Tel?
Phinnaeus Gage (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
May 29, 2014, 05:39:01 AM

https://www.linkedin.com/pub/gavin-andresen/1/797/698

Founder/CTO
Wasabi Software
January 1996 – January 2000 (4 years 1 month)
How many degrees of separation do you think exist between Wasabi and In-Q-Tel?

One, if any of its investors mentioned here are associated with In-Q-Tel: http://www.ddn.com/pdfs/TE_DDN.pdf

Wasabi Systems, Inc.
500 East Main Street Suite 1520
Norfolk, VA 23510
United States
Phone: 757-248-9601
Fax: 757-299-8075
www.wasabisystems.com

Wasabi Systems, Inc. engages in the development and sale of software products and development tools that address the converging requirements of voice, data, and video network infrastructure products.

It offers Storage Builder, a software solution that enables value-added resellers, original equipment manufacturers, and system integrators to deliver iSCSI and NAS networked storage appliances; Certified BSD, an operating system for networked devices; Journaling Filesystem, which utilizes write-ahead physical block logging to increase the recovery speed of the Unix file system; WasabiRAID, a compact software RAID implementation; and an integrated NAS reference design kit.

The company also offers consulting and development, and platform re-targeting services for Certified BSD. Its clients include developers of networked devices, storage devices, wireless appliances, and embedded systems, as well as silicon venders and microprocessor designers. The company sells its products through value-added resellers, original equipment manufacturers, and system integrators in the United States and Europe.

The company was incorporated in 1995 and is headquartered in Norfolk, Virginia. Key investors in Wasabi Systems, Inc. include Equip Ventures, Himalaya Capital Ventures, L.P., Hudson Ventures, Intel Capital, Loeb Investors Co., Newlight Management, LLC, and Scorpion Capital Partners L.P.

Why do you ask? "What do you have in mind?"

Here's another quote I'll leave you with: “Hiring consultants to conduct studies can be an excellent means of turning problems into gold, your problems into their gold.”

I'll leave it up to the reader to uncover who said both.
BombaUcigasa
Legendary

Activity: 1442
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 29, 2014, 06:45:09 AM

In all fairness, guys, I truly did believe I found the smoking gun. I
The feeling of being right is independent of facts and truth and is the result of biochemical processes. Sometimes they misfire, for example after prolonged fasting or stress.

Good observations, we enjoy your work and should you fail 1000 times to find the truth once, it would still be worth it. Just be careful of the effects of your discoveries.
Phinnaeus Gage (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
May 29, 2014, 07:05:35 AM

In all fairness, guys, I truly did believe I found the smoking gun. I
The feeling of being right is independent of facts and truth and is the result of biochemical processes. Sometimes they misfire, for example after prolonged fasting or stress.

Good observations, we enjoy your work and should you fail 1000 times to find the truth once, it would still be worth it. Just be careful of the effects of your discoveries.

BRB, to see why there's a white van parked out front shinin' a red laser beam through the windows. Maybe he just wants Trixie to chase it, but she's asleep on the sofa.
dserrano5
Legendary

Merit: 1029

View Profile
May 29, 2014, 08:29:58 AM

Maybe once the sha256 becomes obsolete due to quantum computers, hackers will sweep the old sha256 wallets for lost bitcoins so if Satoshi will still be around by then and hadn't introduced the coins into the system he'll be forced moving the coins into the new cryptographic wallets so I guess either way the coins won't be lost.

Or they are just dormant so there's a nice incentive for people to try and crack sha256 (it will fall down eventually), then we'll know that it's time to migrate to a different algo.
Phinnaeus Gage (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
May 29, 2014, 10:35:43 PM

Satoshi is an Aussie

Satoshi is a white male, whom likes anime and Manga.

Prove me wrong

Exactly.

Sure was nice to have Ken Feldman weigh in on this thread.

Two loving couples on vacation in Egypt in 2008: Ken Feldman with Autumn Radtke, and Michael Terpin with Brock Pierce.
jabo38
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1001

mining is so 2012-2013

View Profile WWW
May 30, 2014, 06:30:42 AM

I think it would be sooooo awesome if bitcoin became like crazy big, and then Satoshi air dropped his coins to the poor

Beliathon

Activity: 784
Merit: 1000

https://youtu.be/PZm8TTLR2NU

View Profile WWW
May 30, 2014, 06:32:13 AM

Does it really matter which teacher at a school is sexually abusing their pre-teen students that your child doesn't attend?
Welcome to my ignore list, you insane fuck. Satoshi didn't sexually abuse anyone. What the hell kind of response is this? An insane one.

Remember Aaron Swartz, a 26 year old computer scientist who died defending the free flow of information.
Phinnaeus Gage (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
May 30, 2014, 08:00:35 AM

Welcome to my ignore list, you insane fuck. Satoshi didn't sexually abuse anyone. What the hell kind of response is this? An insane one.

Thank you. One less person I need to protect from themselves seeing that you're not able to put my post in perspective. Seems to me you may have some other underlying reason for ignoring me, using this mundane post as an excuse. Too bad you'll never read this post due to having me on ignore unless, of course, I'm quoted. BTW, go fuck yourself, and I'll never put anybody on ignore.

PS: You really hurt my feels by putting me on ignore. I duly hope that one day you'll change your mind, fuckface.
maok

Activity: 392

View Profile
May 30, 2014, 08:09:16 AM

Thank you. One less person I need to protect from themselves seeing that you're not able to put my post in perspective. Seems to me you may have some other underlying reason for ignoring me, using this mundane post as an excuse. Too bad you'll never read this post due to having me on ignore unless, of course, I'm quoted. BTW, go fuck yourself, and I'll never put anybody on ignore.

PS: You really hurt my feels by putting me on ignore. I duly hope that one day you'll change your mind, fuckface.

whats up with this ignore trend ? everyone on here feels the need to announce when they ignore someone. I see a post a don't like I stop reading I don't need any button for that and I don't need to make it public as if its important lol

QRKHn6UK3ToS53V6jD1rYWRYS4mxQ1mako
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▄▀▄▀▄▀ Quark core wallet updates  ▀▄▀▄▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Phinnaeus Gage (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
May 30, 2014, 08:19:10 AM

whats up with this ignore trend ? everyone on here feels the need to announce when they ignore someone. I see a post a don't like I stop reading I don't need any button for that and I don't need to make it public as if its important lol

Finally, somebody worthy to put on my ignore list.  Grin Thanks, bud, for the thought-out insight, albeit it'd been nice if you'd had penned at least one 'fuck' in your post.
Hippie Tech
aka Amenstop
Legendary

Activity: 1624
Merit: 1001

All cryptos are FIAT digital currency. Do not use.

View Profile WWW
May 31, 2014, 05:34:06 AM

You should really consider posting a Devtome link/ addy. Tongue

I /we will tip 500 DVC for each troll you PWN and 25 DVC for each profanity you may happen to unleash in the process. Grin

Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: