Author Topic: Delete  (Read 917 times)
otrkid70 (OP)

Activity: 920
Merit: 1014

View Profile
May 25, 2014, 07:17:13 PM
Last edit: October 01, 2014, 10:14:18 PM by otrkid70

Edit:Delete

Whoever mines the block which ends up containing your transaction will get its fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
HeroC
Legendary

Activity: 858
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 25, 2014, 07:26:51 PM

Mods can not remove trust ratings, only the user that issued them. Sorry, but you need to ask them.
Luckily, the user that added that trust is not trusted himself, so it does not show up by default. If people look, there is far more positive trust then there is negative.
DiamondCardz
Legendary

Activity: 1134
Merit: 1112

View Profile WWW
May 25, 2014, 07:36:47 PM

Both of you are Untrusted on DefaultTrust, so no-one will see you guys as having negative trust anyway unless they look at your Untrusted feedback. I find it funny that OP thinks he has some power and can extort people by giving them a "Red tag" that only he can see, though. This is not trust spam so it will not be removed. Deal with it. I don't complain about the massive amounts of untrusted negative feedback I have (most of it is from spammers, scammers, etc).

BA Computer Science, University of Oxford
Dissertation was about threat modelling on distributed ledgers.
DiamondCardz
Legendary

Activity: 1134
Merit: 1112

View Profile WWW
May 25, 2014, 07:44:37 PM

Two can play the Negative trust game you know. How do you like the nice Red -6 by your name?  https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=24670

when you are done plaing little kids games and decide to remove the neg you left me i'll do the same.  Until then wear that nice Red tag.

Explains it all really.

BA Computer Science, University of Oxford
Dissertation was about threat modelling on distributed ledgers.
sootedtho

Activity: 229
Merit: 100

Paddy's Pub Egg

View Profile
May 25, 2014, 07:54:09 PM

good luck getting rid of neg rep thats a hard thing to do, i hope you manage though

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
PRIMEDICE
The Premier Bitcoin Gambling Experience @PrimeDice
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
BadBear
v2.0
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1127

View Profile WWW
May 25, 2014, 09:12:06 PM

Why do you feel there should be an exception made for you? What makes you so special?

1Kz25jm6pjNTaz8bFezEYUeBYfEtpjuKRG | PGP: B5797C4F

Tired of annoying signature ads? Ad block for signatures
BadBear
v2.0
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1127

View Profile WWW
May 25, 2014, 09:17:53 PM

Why do you feel there should be an exception made for you? What makes you so special?
Because the rating is clearly BS.   I'm nobody special But i like to think my trust rating is worth the time posting here hoping theymos will remove it.

There's lot of bs ratings floating around, again what makes you so special that yours should be removed but not anyone else's?

I do not know goat personally i have never had dealings with him and we live on entirely different continents..How would that me a shill for him?

How do we know that? And the internet extends beyond continental borders, as well as bitcoin.

1Kz25jm6pjNTaz8bFezEYUeBYfEtpjuKRG | PGP: B5797C4F

Tired of annoying signature ads? Ad block for signatures
Atruk

Activity: 700
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 25, 2014, 09:18:43 PM

Both of you are Untrusted on DefaultTrust, so no-one will see you guys as having negative trust anyway unless they look at your Untrusted feedback. I find it funny that OP thinks he has some power and can extort people by giving them a "Red tag" that only he can see, though. This is not trust spam so it will not be removed. Deal with it. I don't complain about the massive amounts of untrusted negative feedback I have (most of it is from spammers, scammers, etc).

Pankkake is the star of my custom trust list.

wachtwoord
Legendary

Activity: 2324
Merit: 1125

View Profile
May 25, 2014, 09:24:46 PM

I just checked. One of them wrote "dumbass" in the description  Grin
monbux
Legendary

Activity: 1736
Merit: 1024

View Profile WWW
May 26, 2014, 01:25:58 AM

Now 2 from the same user.

in PM:
Two can play the Negative trust game you know. How do you like the nice Red -6 by your name?  https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=24670

when you are done plaing little kids games and decide to remove the neg you left me i'll do the same.  Until then wear that nice Red tag.
...even if I remove the first one, the second one will never go away. You clearly cannot be trusted.
I have done nothing to you and i have said i will be happy to remove the neg. Stop playing games.

haha, you need to PM that guy calmly. Tongue  By the way, only YOU see a nice Red - 6 by his name...  Most people do not Roll Eyes  Other than the people that have added trust to you.

Grin

rhino34567

Activity: 288
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 26, 2014, 03:39:18 AM

Now 2 from the same user.

in PM:

...even if I remove the first one, the second one will never go away. You clearly cannot be trusted.
I have done nothing to you and i have said i will be happy to remove the neg. Stop playing games.

haha, you need to PM that guy calmly. Tongue  By the way, only YOU see a nice Red - 6 by his name...  Most people do not Roll Eyes  Other than the people that have added trust to you.

Grin

Either way the guy is a douchebag and the trust system is flawed and theymos knows this but he won't do shit about it meanwhile people like me who build a credible trust rating are shit on by scumbags.

tried to pm theymos about it but  SURPRISE SURPRISE Admin of this site is MIA. theymos is interested in selling forum ad space and nothing more so he can put the BTC in his own pocket. He does a horrible job at Admin this site.

bullshit is exactly what it is.
The trust system looks perfectly functional from my eyes. If it doesn't work for you, you are simply not using it the right way. Heck, even DefaultTrust makes sense some times. I don't see why you would complain for something so minor as untrusted feedback with little explanation.

Minnlo

Activity: 868

View Profile
May 26, 2014, 04:24:59 AM

There must be an excepetion to the rule of moderating the feedback left and i know theymos is capable of removing it as he states here

Trust spam isn't allowed. If I see anyone posting dozens of fake trust ratings (from one account or many alt accounts), I will delete all of their ratings. But Inaba is hiring multiple people to create these ratings. It is impossible for me to determine whether these ratings are "real" or not, so I'm not going to delete them. (Obviously all negative ratings are very likely to be fake, but I'm not going to guess about this.)

I agree that it is a little annoying to see a wall of negative ratings, but this is in the "untrusted" section. The way things are set up currently, untrusted ratings can be easily spammed in a number of ways. That's why those ratings are hidden by default.

Please remove this Negative from my trust score. I have done nothing EVER on this website or to any user here to deserve getting a Neg.

Feel free to check those negative untrusted feedback of theymos lol.
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=trust;u=35

tysat
Legendary

Activity: 966
Merit: 1004

Keep it real

View Profile
May 26, 2014, 04:33:09 AM

Either way the guy is a douchebag and the trust system is flawed and theymos knows this but he won't do shit about it meanwhile people like me who build a credible trust rating are shit on by scumbags.

tried to pm theymos about it but  SURPRISE SURPRISE Admin of this site is MIA. theymos is interested in selling forum ad space and nothing more so he can put the BTC in his own pocket. He does a horrible job at Admin this site.

No, you're just not going to get an exception to the rule.  The only kind of trust that will be deleted is if someone is spamming the system.  Other than that the trust system is not moderated, and this is a well known (and already mentioned in thread) fact.
Faince1985

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 26, 2014, 11:36:52 AM

The problem would be everyone complaining about their feedback's, Admin didn't remove any non-spam feedback's "I haven't seen theymos doing it till now at least" even his own, If that user was in default trust the one who added him might delete him but he isn't.

zackclark70
Legendary

ADT developer

View Profile
May 27, 2014, 11:11:20 AM

No, you're just not going to get an exception to the rule.  The only kind of trust that will be deleted is if someone is spamming the system.  Other than that the trust system is not moderated, and this is a well known (and already mentioned in thread) fact.

when i had negative trust spammed on my account i messaged mods about it and never got a reply Sad

btcton
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1007

View Profile
May 27, 2014, 11:43:16 AM

when i had negative trust spammed on my account i messaged mods about it and never got a reply Sad

And you shouldn't have. The trust system works by letting you choose certain people to trust in feedback, therefore circumventing any spam or fake feedback.

The signature campaign posters adding useless redundant fluff to their posts to reach their minimum word count are lowering my IQ.
zackclark70
Legendary

ADT developer

View Profile
May 27, 2014, 11:50:43 AM

And you shouldn't have. The trust system works by letting you choose certain people to trust in feedback, therefore circumventing any spam or fake feedback.

take a look at my feedback and you can see why the mods should have at least removed all the duplicate feedback

btcton
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1007

View Profile
May 28, 2014, 11:48:43 AM

take a look at my feedback and you can see why the mods should have at least removed all the duplicate feedback
Okaaaay.... Scratch what I said. You should probably post a separate public thread to try to gain the mods' attention.

The signature campaign posters adding useless redundant fluff to their posts to reach their minimum word count are lowering my IQ.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: