Bitcoin Forum
April 16, 2024, 11:25:59 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: ZenMiner (unmoderated) service discussion thread  (Read 27908 times)
ManeBjorn
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1004

View Profile
August 03, 2014, 06:56:05 PM

I see that the WarMachine is now an option on the ZenController.
I do not have one to test with right now though. 

Bought a Gawminer warmachine, and i'm unable to configure this with zenminer. Is there no support yet? The option is there, but when i click on it doesn't show war machine. I have black widow, fury and falcon as options. What is going on, are these things used? Was there supposed to be an activation code or something?

I know my hardware is 99% sure it's correct. I also know the pool is set up correctly.

Has Zenminers fully set up support for gawminer yet, or is there some other reason i'm unable to use it. No tech support, but opening a ticket which as been 48 hours and nothing. No phone, nothing online. I'm completely stuck here and haven't been able to find a thing online how to fix this problem

Anyone else have a war machine and zenminer and knows what is going on or thinks they know the problem? Could it be zenminer has not set up configurations on there end yet?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin mining is now a specialized and very risky industry, just like gold mining. Amateur miners are unlikely to make much money, and may even lose money. Bitcoin is much more than just mining, though!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
ShibaWow

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
August 03, 2014, 07:02:07 PM

can't wait for 8th August

My Antminers become active Cheesy

Ilan1

Activity: 252
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 12, 2014, 08:15:16 AM

Does anyone know what ZenPoints are worth? I see that you can trade them in for more kit?

How do you qualify for ZenPoints?

Thanks

LTCgear.com Review http://ltcgear.co.ukhttp://ltcgear.com/?apage=120 - 160mh/s for $850 use coupon code "anniversary1yr" - Active Multi Algorithm cloud mining in Scrypt, X11 and Scrypt-N - ROI in 5 Weeks
adrenaline_x

Activity: 6
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 14, 2014, 08:11:43 PM

I run my miner in a datacenter which has a strict firewall between it and the isp.

What ports are required for the zenminer to connect to zenminer.com/zenos? It never detects my controller.

I'm the firewall admin and i have all traffic currently allowed out from the miner with out any change.. super annoying.

i'm reflashing the sd to see if that make any difference.
Flep182
Legendary

Activity: 938
Merit: 1007

View Profile
August 14, 2014, 10:50:01 PM

Does anyone know what ZenPoints are worth? I see that you can trade them in for more kit?

How do you qualify for ZenPoints?

Thanks

Once you hold BTC in your Zencloud account you get the points. It's about 7-10% interest yearly from what I read.
So I'd rather not risk it and have them go MtGox on me. Besides, when transferring money to them (on your own account) it quickly hops over several accounts and gets split a few times. I don't feel a big deal of trust there Wink

As far as I can figure out you'll get 0.000001 per 0,01 you hold.
mstrongbow

Activity: 322

3D Printed!

View Profile
August 27, 2014, 04:15:21 AM

I run my miner in a datacenter which has a strict firewall between it and the isp.

What ports are required for the zenminer to connect to zenminer.com/zenos? It never detects my controller.

I'm the firewall admin and i have all traffic currently allowed out from the miner with out any change.. super annoying.

Ever get your zenminer working? I am trying to connect my Black Widow right now,been "searching" for my miner for a good 10 minutes and nothing

Bitcoin-Scratchticket.com       Win Bitcoin Playing Scratchtickets        Provably Fair   
*Got LootCrate?*
*My Stuff For Sale thread/s*   www.CryptoCause.org   Ask me about SEGMining Hosting!
"Don't undertake a project unless it is manifestly important and nearly impossible" - Edwin Land
Professor James Moriarty
aka TheTortoise

Activity: 434

View Profile
August 27, 2014, 01:13:30 PM

So did we got an answer for how the in the world does zenminer makes that much profit mining comparing to other pools?
crackfoo
Legendary

Activity: 3444
Merit: 1126

View Profile WWW
August 27, 2014, 02:21:54 PM

So did we got an answer for how the in the world does zenminer makes that much profit mining comparing to other pools?

they take nearly 50% back in fee's. So while the initial earnings look much higher than typical pool's, I think they earn it back by their service fee... However the service fee's reduce over time...

maybe I'm wrong though.

ZPOOL - the miners multipool! Support We pay 10 FLUX Parallel Assets (PA) directly to block rewards! Get paid more and faster. No PA fee's or waiting around for them, paid instantly on every block found!
mstrongbow

3D Printed!

View Profile
August 27, 2014, 06:38:54 PM

Ever get your zenminer working? I am trying to connect my Black Widow right now,been "searching" for my miner for a good 10 minutes and nothing

After 4+ hours I gave up!

Bueller...

Bueller...

Bitcoin-Scratchticket.com       Win Bitcoin Playing Scratchtickets        Provably Fair   
*Got LootCrate?*
*My Stuff For Sale thread/s*   www.CryptoCause.org   Ask me about SEGMining Hosting!
"Don't undertake a project unless it is manifestly important and nearly impossible" - Edwin Land
alienesb

Activity: 868
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 27, 2014, 06:54:35 PM

Bueller...

Bueller...

I've been hit and miss with the zen miner pi. The first time I tried it just wouldn't work. Fine, hook up the miner to a PC and run it there instead. I got another Black Widow and then that driver would just not work, not at all on the same machine or a different one. Hook up the latest Zen miner pi and low and behold it works for the one... then I plug in the other and it worked for that one too. Flaky.
mstrongbow

3D Printed!

View Profile
August 27, 2014, 07:32:50 PM

Bueller...

Bueller...

I've been hit and miss with the zen miner pi. The first time I tried it just wouldn't work. Fine, hook up the miner to a PC and run it there instead. I got another Black Widow and then that driver would just not work, not at all on the same machine or a different one. Hook up the latest Zen miner pi and low and behold it works for the one... then I plug in the other and it worked for that one too. Flaky.

Word. Thanks for the reply mate! I was hoping to b able to cut the umbilical cord on my BW but ah well. Maybe I should try a different version of the ZenOS perhaps?

*Got LootCrate?*
vantheman169

Activity: 58
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 28, 2014, 04:16:58 AM

I bought the Zencontroller thinking it would work with my Zeusminers as stated on a few different sources, but it finds my controller but not my Zeusminers.  I have 2 14 MH/s Thunder X3s and there are only GAWminer tabs to switch between hardware options.  Can anyone point me in the direction of the PI image that will work with Zeusminers.  I was even told by Zenminer customer support that their software supports Zeusminers, but then someone else said they are working on it, can anyone please clear this up for me?
MobileWill

Activity: 119

View Profile WWW
August 28, 2014, 04:24:58 AM

I bought the Zencontroller thinking it would work with my Zeusminers as stated on a few different sources, but it finds my controller but not my Zeusminers.  I have 2 14 MH/s Thunder X3s and there are only GAWminer tabs to switch between hardware options.  Can anyone point me in the direction of the PI image that will work with Zeusminers.  I was even told by Zenminer customer support that their software supports Zeusminers, but then someone else said they are working on it, can anyone please clear this up for me?

In the mean time try Minera. Its a image for the RPi that should work since it supports multiple miners. Just make sure and save a copy of the image that came with the zencontroller. Or just use a diff SD card.

miningrigrentals.com/register?ref=80
mstrongbow

3D Printed!

View Profile
August 28, 2014, 05:35:36 AM

In the mean time try Minera. Its a image for the RPi that should work since it supports multiple miners. Just make sure and save a copy of the image that came with the zencontroller. Or just use a diff SD card.

Sadly my original ZenOS SD card was stolen before I took possession of the package...the SD card and power supply were removed from my package! So I had to go off what ZenOS I could download off the web. I've been running my BW off my gaming rig currently via USB and MultiMiner/BFG

I do need to find a good setup for an r-pi miner controller for my Black Widow asap. You're saying I can install Minera on Linux for R-Pi or something? Maybe NOOBS or??

*Got LootCrate?*
MobileWill

Activity: 119

View Profile WWW
August 28, 2014, 05:36:37 AM

Sadly my original ZenOS SD card was stolen before I took possession of the package...the SD card and power supply were removed from my package! So I had to go off what ZenOS I could download off the web. I've been running my BW off my gaming rig currently via USB and MultiMiner/BFG

I do need to find a good setup for an r-pi miner controller for my Black Widow asap. You're saying I can install Minera on Linux for R-Pi or something? Maybe NOOBS or??

Minera is an image for the SD Card that is preconfigured and ready to start mining with the web interface.

miningrigrentals.com/register?ref=80
mstrongbow

3D Printed!

View Profile
August 28, 2014, 06:09:46 AM

Minera is an image for the SD Card that is preconfigured and ready to start mining with the web interface.

Sweet! Thanks for your help. I will make time to give this a go! I will post back up asap.
Thanks again mate!

*Got LootCrate?*
Flep182
Legendary

View Profile
August 28, 2014, 07:45:40 AM

Sweet! Thanks for your help. I will make time to give this a go! I will post back up asap.
Thanks again mate!

I second that. Have been using Minera for a while now and support from the developer is very good! Smiley
sacskate

Activity: 994
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 30, 2014, 01:34:56 PM

Can anyone withdrawal on zinminer? I haven't been able to withdrawal for a week now
Flep182
Legendary

View Profile
August 30, 2014, 03:35:07 PM

Can anyone withdrawal on zinminer? I haven't been able to withdrawal for a week now

You mean ZenCloud?
Professor James Moriarty
aka TheTortoise

Activity: 434

View Profile
August 30, 2014, 04:50:25 PM

I have bought one hashlet prime from cryptocause and received the code and registered at zencloud with it but on my zenportal it says 0 mh/s still , do you guys know why would that happen? Should I wait for it?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: