Bitcoin Forum
March 19, 2024, 02:48:38 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Edu site hacks - 1BC - Instant Delivery.  (Read 926 times)
TorrentMaster (OP)

Activity: 54
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 06, 2012, 09:06:42 PM

My offline clients are paying me an extra $197 a month after one follow up phone call...

All because I am providing each them just 16 backlinks from a small network of sites I found using a simple method. This method taps into the hundreds of blogs and wiki's hosted on .EDU domains that allow anyone to create their own blogs and pages to post content, and more importantly... Backlinks!

Just one backlink from an EDU Site can be worth hundreds or even thousands of backlinks from sites with other TLD's

Until now only members of universities and accredited schools could host their blogs and pages on .EDU domains - This is why Google
considers these sites extremely valuable and puts 100X more relevance to a backlink from an EDU site than a normal site.

Selling for 1BC. Instant delivery.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
TorrentMaster (OP)

View Profile
February 13, 2012, 06:00:33 AM

bump.  Grin
TorrentMaster (OP)

View Profile
February 13, 2012, 06:18:51 AM

But what are you selling?  Can you provide said back links?

I am selling a guide that will help you with step by step instructions on how to create accounts and start posting content on a number of blogs and wiki’s I have found and tested successfully. Many of the sites use the same software so this will be easy to get up and running instantly. Searching for EDU sites that are running third party web 2.0 solutions will provide you a never ending unlimited stream of high quality backlinks and sites.

TL;DR: How to get .edu back links using a white hat method.
RaggedMonk

Activity: 308
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 13, 2012, 06:39:59 PM

Gross.  What scum.  Stealing from amazon, and now hacking for SEO.  I hope TorrentMaster gets arrested soon so we don't have to keep listening to this shit.
Player 3

Activity: 9

View Profile
February 13, 2012, 07:00:58 PM

Gross.  What scum.  Stealing from amazon, and now hacking for SEO.  I hope TorrentMaster gets arrested soon so we don't have to keep listening to this shit.

His name "TorrentMaster" kind of gave that away.
SgtSpike
Legendary

Activity: 1400
Merit: 1005

View Profile
February 13, 2012, 07:10:53 PM

He also offered information on posting Amazon items to a craigslist feed that is available freely on the internet.  He only wanted 1 BTC for the guide (which, again, was free on the internet posted all over the place).

Do not buy anything from TorrentMaster.  He's a blatant con man.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: