Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 03:03:18 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Elliot Rodger Killed 7 and Wounded 7  (Read 1823 times)
gagalady
Legendary

Activity: 938
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 29, 2014, 08:07:43 PM

I read his story a bit and If I didn't miss anything It's pretty much parents fault, that kid just needed help, like psychologist who would guide and give him suggestions on how to change his life. He just didn't have enough experience to understand that himself. There Is saying : Smart people will try to adapt to the world, unsmart people will try to change the world, thinking that their truth Is the only one and other people are wrong. And even worse is to wait till the world will "change" doing nothing and that's what that kid did. He waited till his life will change while he just waits? He wasnt wide minded enough to change his life in to a happy life. He just needed someone to guide him and parents didn't get him to psychologist?

that's pretty unfair to just point the finger towards his parents. how do you think it would upend their lives knowing that their son has a mental illness? they can't babysit him 24/7.. even if they wanted to, he probably wouldn't let it happen and would likely act out.

That's pretty stupid thing to say, sorry. If there Is a problem you just leave It till this happens? Till 7 people dead? Or get him help to get a happy life? Which was possible in my opinion. He had no support and help If this happened. There is special institutions for people like these.
Yeah, you can't just blame the parents everytime. The guy had issues and was seeing various shrinks since he was about 8-years-old I believe. Some people just can't be helped or stopped from going crazy/doing crazy shit.

yeah i think not enough consideration is given to the parents of these special needs people. their lives are upended, and they are constantly worrying something bad will happen. if i were a parent with a child like that, it would exhaust me.. i wouldn't have my own free time, and i would feel responsible for that child's every mishap.

Your views are pretty strange on this, The best thing the parents could do for their Kid is get him to psychologist and maybe there would be no 7 people dead now. You say parents want to have their free time? They must not to care about their kid at all then.

they sent him to therapists. it's funny that you think sending someone with a mental illness will cure everything. now it's all his parents' fault.

Well, It's hard to judge then, but from what I read in his story I wouldn't say that he had "BIG" mental illness, from what I read I would just call It a problem - mental illness which could be solved.

His view on girls was pretty strange, like he wanted hot chicks that he couldn't get? There are so many people who wants hot chicks but can't get them because of their "bad" look or bad communication skills but they don't give a big fak about It.

I just see that he had a very wrong view about the world, but he was common sense. It was just all about his wrong view and because of that he didn't know what to do and from what to start to change It.

um hello, have you seen his manifesto? he killed a bunch of people, it's not some innocuous mental disorder. his parents have sent him to multiple therapists, and yet you blame them before even reading about it. then you make it seem like i'm some sort of troll. wtf?

Yes, what he did is terrible. But look, what did he want? He wanted attention , girls , friends and wasn't that achievable? He just didn't know how to attract them for several years till It came to 7 people death. With hard work It was possible to change It but now It's to late, there are many many people with problems like this, but they just don't take It so sensitive but It also often ends in killing them self. But of course I agree It was mental illness but much mental illness are healed.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
It is a common myth that Bitcoin is ruled by a majority of miners. This is not true. Bitcoin miners "vote" on the ordering of transactions, but that's all they do. They can't vote to change the network rules.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
beetcoin

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 29, 2014, 08:08:52 PM

I read his story a bit and If I didn't miss anything It's pretty much parents fault, that kid just needed help, like psychologist who would guide and give him suggestions on how to change his life. He just didn't have enough experience to understand that himself. There Is saying : Smart people will try to adapt to the world, unsmart people will try to change the world, thinking that their truth Is the only one and other people are wrong. And even worse is to wait till the world will "change" doing nothing and that's what that kid did. He waited till his life will change while he just waits? He wasnt wide minded enough to change his life in to a happy life. He just needed someone to guide him and parents didn't get him to psychologist?

that's pretty unfair to just point the finger towards his parents. how do you think it would upend their lives knowing that their son has a mental illness? they can't babysit him 24/7.. even if they wanted to, he probably wouldn't let it happen and would likely act out.

That's pretty stupid thing to say, sorry. If there Is a problem you just leave It till this happens? Till 7 people dead? Or get him help to get a happy life? Which was possible in my opinion. He had no support and help If this happened. There is special institutions for people like these.
Yeah, you can't just blame the parents everytime. The guy had issues and was seeing various shrinks since he was about 8-years-old I believe. Some people just can't be helped or stopped from going crazy/doing crazy shit.

yeah i think not enough consideration is given to the parents of these special needs people. their lives are upended, and they are constantly worrying something bad will happen. if i were a parent with a child like that, it would exhaust me.. i wouldn't have my own free time, and i would feel responsible for that child's every mishap.

Your views are pretty strange on this, The best thing the parents could do for their Kid is get him to psychologist and maybe there would be no 7 people dead now. You say parents want to have their free time? They must not to care about their kid at all then.

they sent him to therapists. it's funny that you think sending someone with a mental illness will cure everything. now it's all his parents' fault.

Well, It's hard to judge then, but from what I read in his story I wouldn't say that he had "BIG" mental illness, from what I read I would just call It a problem - mental illness which could be solved.

His view on girls was pretty strange, like he wanted hot chicks that he couldn't get? There are so many people who wants hot chicks but can't get them because of their "bad" look or bad communication skills but they don't give a big fak about It.

I just see that he had a very wrong view about the world, but he was common sense. It was just all about his wrong view and because of that he didn't know what to do and from what to start to change It.

um hello, have you seen his manifesto? he killed a bunch of people, it's not some innocuous mental disorder. his parents have sent him to multiple therapists, and yet you blame them before even reading about it. then you make it seem like i'm some sort of troll. wtf?

Yes, what he did is terrible. But look, what did he want? He wanted attention , girls , friends and wasn't that achievable? He just didn't know how to attract them for several years till It came to 7 people death. With hard work It was possible to change It but now It's to late, there are many many people with problems like this, but they just don't take It so sensitive but It also often ends in killing them self. But of course I gree It was mental illness but much mental illness are healed.

i think you're having problems understanding the situation here. the underlying issue is not that he wanted the girls, it's that he was mentally ill and psychotic. the girls thing, while it played a part, was just his excuse to manifest his craziness.
gagalady
Legendary

View Profile
May 29, 2014, 08:15:13 PM

Yes, what he did is terrible. But look, what did he want? He wanted attention , girls , friends and wasn't that achievable? He just didn't know how to attract them for several years till It came to 7 people death. With hard work It was possible to change It but now It's to late, there are many many people with problems like this, but they just don't take It so sensitive but It also often ends in killing them self. But of course I gree It was mental illness but much mental illness are healed.

i think you're having problems understanding the situation here. the underlying issue is not that he wanted the girls, it's that he was mentally ill and psychotic. the girls thing, while it played a part, was just his excuse to manifest his craziness.

Ok, so If not girls, what did he want?  why he wasn't happy? Was he so much mentally Ill that he really didn't know why he killed 7 people? Like I read that he wanted love, attention like everyone wants and he didn't get that for several years, and that sounds logical or he really didn't know what he is talking about  and It was phsycho talks?
Remember remember the 5th of November
Legendary

Activity: 1862
Merit: 1011

Reverse engineer from time to time

View Profile
May 29, 2014, 08:56:28 PM

Honestly, I understand the guy, I understand what he's going through, I feel that many do. Minus the killing part of course.

BTC:1AiCRMxgf1ptVQwx6hDuKMu4f7F27QmJC2
IamCANADIAN013

Activity: 714
Merit: 503

View Profile
May 29, 2014, 10:56:13 PM

he wasn't a bad looking dude.. he probably suffered from some mentally debilitating disorder that caused him to feel ostracized by others.

Gayboy. Haha. That's exactly what I thought, but it doesn't matter how good looking you are if you're just a little creepy and awkward/unhinged. Women won't like that. His parents did say he had mental health problems.

Apparently he had aspergers which is a high functioning form of autism.  My nephew has aspergers and I can tell you, he's very socially awkward.  He has trouble forming relationships with people. He also tends to dwell on the same issue over and over again.  Pretty hard to get any decent conversation going with him.

You won't really get far without decent conversation with women.  One thing I don't get is why he just didn't go to the nightclub and pray on the really drunk fat ones at the end of the night.  They'll give it up to anybody.  Cheesy

So yeah, maybe he was gay.

He wanted the hot girls which he couldn't get and didn't understand. I was amazed at how he thought having a better car and a flashy lifestyle would make him more attractive when really it probably made him even more standoffish. What wowed me the most was how he would stalk people and hate that a ugly guys was with a hot girl and vise versa, he really needed a flesh light or blow up doll instead of a gun..

I'm pretty sure that kind of thinking comes with aspergers. My nephew thinks the same way.  He figures wealth and flashy things will get him the attention he wants, even though, he has trouble accepting attention and being close to people.

It's a really weird syndrome to deal with, and I'm talking from the family side of it.  I can only imagine the struggles within  for a person with aspergers.
TaunSew

Activity: 756
Merit: 506

View Profile
May 29, 2014, 11:33:09 PM

he wasn't a bad looking dude.. he probably suffered from some mentally debilitating disorder that caused him to feel ostracized by others.

Gayboy. Haha. That's exactly what I thought, but it doesn't matter how good looking you are if you're just a little creepy and awkward/unhinged. Women won't like that. His parents did say he had mental health problems.

Apparently he had aspergers which is a high functioning form of autism.  My nephew has aspergers and I can tell you, he's very socially awkward.  He has trouble forming relationships with people. He also tends to dwell on the same issue over and over again.  Pretty hard to get any decent conversation going with him.

You won't really get far without decent conversation with women.  One thing I don't get is why he just didn't go to the nightclub and pray on the really drunk fat ones at the end of the night.  They'll give it up to anybody.  Cheesy

He wanted the hot girls which he couldn't get and didn't understand. I was amazed at how he thought having a better car and a flashy lifestyle would make him more attractive when really it probably made him even more standoffish. What wowed me the most was how he would stalk people and hate that a ugly guys was with a hot girl and vise versa, he really needed a flesh light or blow up doll instead of a gun..

I'm pretty sure that kind of thinking comes with aspergers. My nephew thinks the same way.  He figures wealth and flashy things will get him the attention he wants, even though, he has trouble accepting attention and being close to people.

It's a really weird syndrome to deal with, and I'm talking from the family side of it.  I can only imagine the struggles within  for a person with aspergers.

People with aspergers have seen his video and concluded he neither had aspergers or autism.

More probable that Eliott had stunted social skills.  For instance, despite browsing PUA websites, he himself never embraced the main principle of PUA - mass approach.   The most famous pickup artists admit they have to approach dozens of women until they find the one woman who'll say yes.  The way to getting women is, frankly, not to give a shi1t about other people's opinions but Eliott cared too much what others thought.

Pickup Artists got banned from a mall in Toronto since they advertise that location to other PUA who then converged on mass and every woman complained about being approached every 30 seconds.

http://www.canadianbusiness.com/blogs-and-comment/toronto-eaton-centre-is-cracking-down-on-pick-up-artists-tweet-suggests/

There ain't no Revolution like a NEMolution.  The only solution is Bitcoin's dissolution! NEM!
beetcoin

Merit: 250

View Profile
May 29, 2014, 11:35:07 PM

I'm pretty sure that kind of thinking comes with aspergers. My nephew thinks the same way.  He figures wealth and flashy things will get him the attention he wants, even though, he has trouble accepting attention and being close to people.

It's a really weird syndrome to deal with, and I'm talking from the family side of it.  I can only imagine the struggles within  for a person with aspergers.

People with aspergers have seen his video and concluded he neither had aspergers or autism.

More probable that Eliott had stunted social skills.  For instance, despite browsing PUA websites, he himself never embraced the main principle of PUA - mass approach.   The most famous pickup artists admit they have to approach dozens of women until they find the one woman who'll say yes.  The way to getting women is, frankly, not to give a shi1t about other people's opinions but Eliott cared too much what others thought.

Pickup Artists got banned from a mall in Toronto since they advertise that location to other PUA who then converged on mass and every woman complained about being approached every 30 seconds.

http://www.canadianbusiness.com/blogs-and-comment/toronto-eaton-centre-is-cracking-down-on-pick-up-artists-tweet-suggests/

i'm no expert, but i didn't think it seemed like aspergers or autism. schizophrenia, or some egoistical disorder where he enters his own reality apart from the rest of the world make more sense.
tooil

Activity: 181
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 30, 2014, 02:32:16 AM

Spoiled kids out of control in the West.

They need to understand basic respect and only keep what they earn.

aatrox

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 30, 2014, 03:47:03 AM

The kid was definitely a whack job and I'm getting sick and tired of hearing about how it was a mass shooting.  He killed 3 with a knife. More fear mongering to push the anti gun agenda. If this brainwashing continues, it's only going to be a matter where only cops will have guns.  

I already hear all the time from the younger generation that guns cause war.  Apparently thats what they are learning in school nowadays.

When all the guns are removed from the people, you can guarantee we will become slaves.

This is the real problem:

http://rackjite.com/wp-content/uploads/r91813gun.jpg http://thinkprogress.org/wp-content/uploads/2012/12/guns-health-care-82880109353.jpeg

We need some more reinforcement on purchasing guns.. esp when certain states dont even have you need paper work.
unpure

Activity: 169

View Profile
May 30, 2014, 04:08:04 AM

The government wants gun control to keep population in check.

IamCANADIAN013

Activity: 714
Merit: 503

View Profile
May 30, 2014, 08:26:21 AM

Oh really, I was unaware of that.  I didn't really watch much of the video, had to stop watching. Mostly just read his manifesto. Aspergers fit though with his messed up reasoning.  I used to have this one friend, his nickname was "The relentless"  He would walk down the bar at the night club and ask every women to dance, wouldn't matter if he got shot down, he would keep going until he either danced or ran out of women, LOL!

I see it more and more these days with the younger generation.  Social media and video games are killing their social skills.  They don't know how to interact with each other in person anymore.  Gone are days of talking in a social setting, they sit locked to their cell phones and/or tablets.

The kid was definitely a whack job and I'm getting sick and tired of hearing about how it was a mass shooting.  He killed 3 with a knife. More fear mongering to push the anti gun agenda. If this brainwashing continues, it's only going to be a matter where only cops will have guns. 

I already hear all the time from the younger generation that guns cause war.  Apparently thats what they are learning in school nowadays.

When all the guns are removed from the people, you can guarantee we will become slaves.

*removed images*

We need some more reinforcement on purchasing guns.. esp when certain states dont even have you need paper work.

There does need to be some kind of background check, obvious ones more strict than what happened in this case. My understanding in California is that you go in, have to fill out some paperwork to the DOJ, and wait 10 days while they do a background check.

I know Americans hate the idea, but they need to adopt similar laws like we have in Canada. Now I am only talking about the laws when it comes to obtaining firearms, the rest of the firearms laws up here are ridiculous!

I had to take 2 courses, one to own non restricted weapons (rifles) and own to own restricted weapons (handguns) Each course has 2 tests, written and practical.  You need to get over 80% on both tests.  You then have to fill this out and send it in the the RCMP: http://cfa-ltd.ca/files/921-eng.pdf.

You wait roughly 45 days for you to get a license, if you pass the requirements.

You can then go to the gun store and purchase your firearm.  You fill out some more forms and wait for those to go through, roughly a couple weeks.  We also have to keep all handguns unloaded, trigger locked and locked in a case or safe.

The gun laws in Canada are getting out of hand though.  It comes down to the fact the RCMP and government want to remove all guns from the responsible gun owners.  I guess they somehow figure criminals will listen.

gagalady
Legendary

View Profile
May 30, 2014, 10:36:33 AM

The kid was definitely a whack job and I'm getting sick and tired of hearing about how it was a mass shooting.  He killed 3 with a knife. More fear mongering to push the anti gun agenda. If this brainwashing continues, it's only going to be a matter where only cops will have guns.  

I already hear all the time from the younger generation that guns cause war.  Apparently thats what they are learning in school nowadays.

You think guns Is the problem? He decided to kill people he could of done It with knife, no need guns, that's not a problem. Problem Is psychological  and that's what psychologists are for, It all about the person not guns at least in my opinion.
hilariousandco
Global Moderator
Legendary

Activity: 3794
Merit: 2607

Join the world-leading crypto sportsbook NOW!

View Profile
May 30, 2014, 12:27:00 PM

He did kill some people with knives, but how many mass school knifing rampages do you hear about people going on? You can't compare knives to guns in this respect.

And you keep referring to psychologist and therapists as if they could've somehow prevented this. Seeing one doesn't magically cure you of your illness or mental instability.

▄▄███████▄███████▄▄▄
 █████████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄▄
███████████████
       ▀▀███▄
███████████████
          ▀███
 █████████████
             ███
███████████▀▀               ███
███                         ███
 ███                       ███
  ███▄                   ▄███
   ▀███▄▄             ▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀▀
         ▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
░░░████▄▄▄▄
░▄▄░
▄▄███████▄▀█████▄▄
██▄████▌▐█▌█████▄██
████▀▄▄▄▌███░▄▄▄▀████
██████▄▄▄█▄▄▄██████
█░███████░▐█▌░███████░█
▀▀██▀░██░▐█▌░██░▀██▀▀
▄▄▄░█▀░█░██░▐█▌░██░█░▀█░▄▄▄
██▀░░░░▀██░▐█▌░██▀░░░░▀██
▀██
█████▄███▀▀██▀▀███▄███████▀
▀███████████████████████▀
▀▀▀▀███████████▀▀▀▀
▄▄██████▄▄
▀█▀
█  █▀█▀
  ▄█  ██  █▄  ▄
█ ▄█ █▀█▄▄█▀█ █▄ █
▀▄█ █ ███▄▄▄▄███ █ █▄▀
▀▀ █    ▄▄▄▄    █ ▀▀
   ██████   █
█     ▀▀     █
▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄
▄ ██████▀▀██████ ▄
▄████████ ██ ████████▄
▀▀███████▄▄███████▀▀
▀▀▀████████▀▀▀
█████████████LEADING CRYPTO SPORTSBOOK & CASINO█████████████
MULTI
CURRENCY
1500+
CASINO GAMES
CRYPTO EXCLUSIVE
CLUBHOUSE
FAST & SECURE
PAYMENTS
..PLAY NOW!..
gagalady
Legendary

View Profile
May 30, 2014, 01:51:58 PM

He did kill some people with knives, but how many mass school knifing rampages do you hear about people going on? You can't compare knives to guns in this respect.

And you keep referring to psychologist and therapists as if they could've somehow prevented this. Seeing one doesn't magically cure you of your illness or mental instability.

Why you think psychologist can't help? They know all the levels and forms of depressions or Illness If they decided that the person can't take care of him self and live normal life they would probably take him to hospital where he would see therapists and psychologists everyday , he would get medicine everyday. If they decided that the person needs care from other people government should take care of him in institutions like hospitals or other special institutions they just can't leave them on their own because things like these happen.
hilariousandco
Global Moderator
Legendary

View Profile
May 30, 2014, 05:56:18 PM

Why you think psychologist can't help? They know all the levels and forms of depressions or Illness If they decided that the person can't take care of him self and live normal life they would probably take him to hospital where he would see therapists and psychologists everyday , he would get medicine everyday. If they decided that the person needs care from other people government should take care of him in institutions like hospitals or other special institutions they just can't leave them on their own because things like these happen.

Sure they could help, but most nutters aren't going to admit they're going to go on a killing spree to them in advance so there's nothing they can do. And he could take care of himself. You cant just lock people up without good reason. Nobody thought he was a danger to others apart from shortly before the incident. And you don't go see a therapist and then they give you some drugs and then you're magically no longer a danger to society.

▄▄███████▄███████▄▄▄
 █████████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄▄
███████████████
       ▀▀███▄
███████████████
          ▀███
 █████████████
             ███
     ▀▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀▀
         ▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
░░░████▄▄▄▄
░▄▄░
▄▄███████▄▀█████▄▄
██▄████▌▐█▌█████▄██
████▀▄▄▄▌███░▄▄▄▀████
██████▄▄▄█▄▄▄██████
█░███████░▐█▌░███████░█
▀▀██▀░██░▐█▌░██░▀██▀▀
▀██
▀▀▀▀███████████▀▀▀▀
▄▄██████▄▄
▀█▀
█  █▀█▀
  ▄█  ██  █▄  ▄
█ ▄█ █▀█▄▄█▀█ █▄ █
▀▄█ █ ███▄▄▄▄███ █ █▄▀
▀▀ █    ▄▄▄▄    █ ▀▀
   ██████   █
█     ▀▀     █
▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄
▄ ██████▀▀██████ ▄
▄████████ ██ ████████▄
▀▀███████▄▄███████▀▀
▀▀▀████████▀▀▀
MULTI
CURRENCY
1500+
CASINO GAMES
CRYPTO EXCLUSIVE
CLUBHOUSE
FAST & SECURE
PAYMENTS
..PLAY NOW!..
RodeoX
Legendary

Activity: 3066
Merit: 1145

The revolution will be monetized!

View Profile
May 30, 2014, 08:42:32 PM

When someone is killed with a hammer no one wants a hammer ban. Yet if it's a gun, then the gun must be at fault. Perhaps it gives people a sense of control to blame a gun rather than face the fact that psychopathic monsters walk among us. If this nut had no access to guns he would have run his victims over with a car or something.
Murder is a common and widespread human behavior. Guns have nothing to do with that. There will always be such people and the best we can do is help them when we can, and help ourselves when we fail.   

The gospel according to Satoshi - https://bitcoin.org/bitcoin.pdf
Free bitcoin in ? - Stay tuned for this years Bitcoin hunt!
akali

Activity: 55
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 30, 2014, 08:49:53 PM

I`m still kind of shocked that this event ever happened.

The dude was well off then most people in america, and yet this happens? I didnt read his long 8 pages of about his age details, so I`m glazing over things but in life there is always options..
hilariousandco
Global Moderator
Legendary

View Profile
May 30, 2014, 09:33:27 PM

When someone is killed with a hammer no one wants a hammer ban. Yet if it's a gun, then the gun must be at fault. Perhaps it gives people a sense of control to blame a gun rather than face the fact that psychopathic monsters walk among us. If this nut had no access to guns he would have run his victims over with a car or something.
Murder is a common and widespread human behavior. Guns have nothing to do with that. There will always be such people and the best we can do is help them when we can, and help ourselves when we fail.   

There's a huge difference between a hammer and a gun. How many hammer spree killings have there been in America? Now I'm just playing devils advocate here, but does America allow people to own rocket launchers and grenades and anti-aircraft guns amongst other things? If murder is part of us then should we be allowed to murder away with any weapons we choose?

▄▄███████▄███████▄▄▄
 █████████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄▄
███████████████
       ▀▀███▄
███████████████
          ▀███
 █████████████
             ███
     ▀▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀▀
         ▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
░░░████▄▄▄▄
░▄▄░
▄▄███████▄▀█████▄▄
██▄████▌▐█▌█████▄██
████▀▄▄▄▌███░▄▄▄▀████
██████▄▄▄█▄▄▄██████
█░███████░▐█▌░███████░█
▀▀██▀░██░▐█▌░██░▀██▀▀
▀██
▀▀▀▀███████████▀▀▀▀
▄▄██████▄▄
▀█▀
█  █▀█▀
  ▄█  ██  █▄  ▄
█ ▄█ █▀█▄▄█▀█ █▄ █
▀▄█ █ ███▄▄▄▄███ █ █▄▀
▀▀ █    ▄▄▄▄    █ ▀▀
   ██████   █
█     ▀▀     █
▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄
▄ ██████▀▀██████ ▄
▄████████ ██ ████████▄
▀▀███████▄▄███████▀▀
▀▀▀████████▀▀▀
MULTI
CURRENCY
1500+
CASINO GAMES
CRYPTO EXCLUSIVE
CLUBHOUSE
FAST & SECURE
PAYMENTS
..PLAY NOW!..
nickenburg (OP)

Merit: 511

View Profile
June 02, 2014, 12:00:09 PM

I think that guns cause people to just grab the gun and kill other people with it very easily, maybe if they didn't have acces to a gun so easily they wouldve just jumped infront of the train.
Here in The Netherlands we had a gun shooting incident a few years ago, it also was a guy that had easily acces to guns because his father was a member of the gunshooting range.
And ofcourse guns has to do with that, its the best tool designed to hurt/kill people fast, If all the people that jumped infront of the trains in The Netherlands would have easy acces to a gun, atleast 1 wouldve grabbed it, and kill more people with it instead just himself.
oureptsC

Activity: 196

View Profile
June 02, 2014, 12:04:58 PM

I think that guns cause people to just grab the gun and kill other people with it very easily, maybe if they didn't have acces to a gun so easily they wouldve just jumped infront of the train.
Here in The Netherlands we had a gun shooting incident a few years ago, it also was a guy that had easily acces to guns because his father was a member of the gunshooting range.
And ofcourse guns has to do with that, its the best tool designed to hurt/kill people fast, If all the people that jumped infront of the trains in The Netherlands would have easy acces to a gun, atleast 1 wouldve grabbed it, and kill more people with it instead just himself.

I don't think so that If he couldn't buy a gun he would just of killed himself by just jumping in front of the train. He wanted to kill those people to "revenge'' that girls ignored him. Yes It Is easier to kill with gun and you can kill more with gun but If he was about to kill people no guns wouldn't of stopped him he would just knifed few or made homemade bomb or something else there is so much options  prohibiting guns wouldn't be a solution I think If psycho decided to kill he will and probably no one will stop him.

Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: