Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 11:41:09 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [NFD] Escrowed Investors Thread! Includes Details On Getting Back In  (Read 1774 times)
Nxtblg (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 924
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
May 28, 2014, 04:24:36 PM
Last edit: May 28, 2014, 05:54:30 PM by Nxtblg

NFD Policy For Escrowed Investors

As I've been slogging through the task of cleaning up NFDCoin's distribution spreadsheet, several escrowed investors who got refunds from Anon136 have asked about reinvesting. This thread explains the procedures, and the limits put in place to keep the distribution of the new NFD as fair as I can make it. So here's how it will work:

- If you sent BTC to the escrow address and haven't asked for a refund, you're automatically in! You'll be treated in exactly the same way as the people who sent directly.

- If you got a refund from Anon136 and do not want to re-up, congrats on being cautious enough to avoid being robbed. If you're in the giveaway category, you'll get your stake. If not - sorry, but we're freezing the giveaway category too.

- If you got a refund from Anon136 and want to re-up, our favourite escrower has been kind enough to look after the re-escrowing with the same address. So, if you want back in, all you have to do is send your BTC to the same address you sent it to before the scam was exposed. His escrow address is: 1Dkh4oqMmXLavHV3Xms7bCDXnkaTMDnDB4. Here's where you find it on Blockchain.info.

You have the right to reinvest any amount up to and including your original send, but no more. You can resend less if you want, but I have to put that maximum in place in order to keep the distribution as close as possible to the original - after correcting for those mistakes, of course. This course strikes me as fair because it's as close as possible to what everyone expected before NFDCoin revealed himself as a scammer.

- If you've already reinvested, thank you!

Plans For The BTC Received Once Released From Escrow, After Everyone Gets The NFD They're Entitled To: A development fund. Since we've been concentrating on the launch, we haven't put any plans in place for it. After all, it hasn't been earned as yet.

But once it's released, it will go into a development fund. I'll put up another thread asking what would be the best use for it, probably with a poll too. If you have any suggestions, feel free to add them to this thread. One thing I'm sure of: I'll get none. The only compensation I'll be getting is my own share of NFD as determined by my own sends. That should tell you where my interests lie. Wink  

Questions, Comments? Leave them below! I'll answer when I can.

Oh yes...I can't forget the testnet thread. We're on our way!

P.S.: If you decide to reinvest, please PM me with your tx id and your passphrase hash.

P.P.S: You'll have some time to decide. The right will be exercisable up to June 2nd, perhaps longer. 

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄███████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

...INTRODUCING WAVES........
...ULTIMATE ASSET/CUSTOM TOKEN BLOCKCHAIN PLATFORM...

It is a common myth that Bitcoin is ruled by a majority of miners. This is not true. Bitcoin miners "vote" on the ordering of transactions, but that's all they do. They can't vote to change the network rules.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
thugzzzx

Activity: 30
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 28, 2014, 05:28:04 PM

Deadline for re-up?
Nxtblg (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
May 28, 2014, 05:49:57 PM

Deadline for re-up?

Next Monday or longer. I want to give everyone some time.

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄███████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

buypal

Activity: 16

View Profile
May 29, 2014, 01:24:08 AM

Thanks nxtblg, you did a great job, can't wait for launch  : Wink
coin163

Activity: 462
Merit: 281

dApps Development Automation Platform

View Profile
May 29, 2014, 04:04:21 AM

whether there is a new distribution list?

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5245436.0

Disposable surgical Face Mask with CE, FDA Approved for sell.
Lpingui

Activity: 147
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 29, 2014, 04:12:50 AM

I have get a refund from Anon136, I am thinking about whether to invest.

Activity: 268
Merit: 250

love is first

View Profile
May 29, 2014, 09:59:10 AM

want to invest more btc
Nxtblg (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
May 29, 2014, 11:51:25 AM

whether there is a new distribution list?

Not yet, but it's coming soon.

peled1986
Legendary

Activity: 882
Merit: 1002

View Profile
June 01, 2014, 10:01:12 AM

sent my btc back to anon escrow address.
happy to be back in - hope my bitcoins will go to good use.
keep up the good work Nxtblg
thugzzzx

View Profile
June 01, 2014, 03:47:33 PM

P.P.S: You'll have some time to decide. The right will be exercisable up to June 2nd, perhaps longer.  

Can I have longer?
Latest time?
Please tell  Smiley
kisstenci

Activity: 3

View Profile
June 01, 2014, 05:21:46 PM

Thanks for your jobs.
sent my btc back to anon escrow address.
happy to be back in.
nergpchen

Activity: 78
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 08, 2014, 01:12:18 PM

is it sent the btc to the same btc address?

Honorcoin | 100% PoS | 2% Free DistributionDBdToCmGLxo9c4t4BpgmmH2Z6DpkM6kWBR
Nxtblg (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
June 09, 2014, 02:37:27 PM

is it sent the btc to the same btc address?

The same address set up by Anon136 for the NFD escrow, yes.

thugzzzx

View Profile
June 10, 2014, 09:50:22 AM

Sent re-up  Grin
Nxtblg (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
June 10, 2014, 03:22:31 PM
Last edit: June 10, 2014, 09:48:35 PM by Nxtblg

Sent re-up  Grin

Thanks! I'll add you to the list as soon as I can.

Nxtblg (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
June 14, 2014, 08:51:26 PM

The Launch Date Has Been Set!

Distribution Time And Day is Tomorrow, June 15th at 8 PM, or 20:00, GMT.

If you want to know what time that is in your timezone, just use this converter: http://www.worldtimebuddy.com

For Instructions, A Guide And Everything Else, Please Visit This Dedicated Pre-Announcement Thread:

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=652367.new#new

See You There!

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: