Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 04:18:52 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Jesus Is Lord  (Read 4060 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
protokol
Legendary

Activity: 1188
Merit: 1016

View Profile
May 31, 2014, 08:44:03 PM

If the criteria of lordship is antiquity, then this lady might be the one (24,000 BC):

Quote from: Wikipedia
Helen Benigni argues in "The Emergence of the Goddess" that the consistency in design of these featureless, large-breasted, often pregnant figures throughout a wide region and over a long period of time suggests they represent an archetype of a female Supreme Creator. Neolithic, Bronze Age, and Iron Age people likely connected the female as a creator innately tied to the cycles of nature: women gave birth and their menstrual cycles aligned with lunar cycles and tides.

Now that sounds plausible, plus she's a bit of a MILF. Maybe it's Ra's Mum?
You get merit points when someone likes your post enough to give you some. And for every 2 merit points you receive, you can send 1 merit point to someone else!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Trading
Legendary

Activity: 1455
Merit: 1033

Nothing like healthy scepticism and hard evidence

View Profile
May 31, 2014, 09:05:25 PM

Yes, I guess if she was a powerful goddess she could at least make herself look better.

But, perhaps, it was the artists from the paleolithic that didn't make justice to her.

The Rock Trading Exchange forges its order books with bots, uses them to scam customers and is trying to appropriate 35000 euro from a forum member https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4975753.0
protokol
Legendary

Activity: 1188
Merit: 1016

View Profile
May 31, 2014, 09:14:52 PM

Yes, I guess if she was a powerful goddess she could at least make herself look better.

But, perhaps, it was the artists from the paleolithic that didn't make justice to her.

Well she does seem to have piled on the pounds recently, but I mean you can't blame the girl for carrying of bit of extra weight. After all she has just popped A WHOLE FRICKIN UNIVERSE out her vag.

I also have a thing for BBWs  Grin
taipo

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

Kia ora!

View Profile WWW
June 01, 2014, 11:27:55 AM
Last edit: June 01, 2014, 07:59:44 PM by taipo

According to the legends about the dude named Rabbi Yoshua, or Jesus, he did have a thing against paying tax and was accused by the then rulers of being a tax dodger, performed some nifty tricks of pulling money out of the mouth of a fish to pay his tax bill - in no way too dissimilar to pulling BTC out of my ASIC miner, despised the enslaving aspect of fiat currency and later his disciples taught that the love of fiat currency was the root of all evil.

A question arose, actually as an attempt to entrap, whether or not Jews should be paying tax to the Roman authorities, and Jesus reminded the Jews that the coins in their pocket were in fact Roman coins and that they themselves had fallen into the trap of already participating in the sinkhole quicksand that is fiat, they were already enslaved to it.

A key lesson for bitcoiners - you cannot serve two masters, either cryptocoins or fiat, serving both is a cause of the crazy mining difficulty miners are experiencing - yes indeed, the love of fiat is the root cause of all high difficulties in mining...

I leave you all with this parable:
what person, having ten bitcoins in a paper wallet, if she loses the wallet, does not light a lamp and sweep the house and seek diligently until she finds it? And when she has found it, she calls together her friends and neighbors, saying, `Rejoice with me, for I have found the bitcoins which I had lost.

Amyn...

Support the two platforms essential to protecting the identities of whistleblowers. Both accept bitcoin donations.
https://globaleaks.org - GlobalLeaks ( btc: see http://goo.gl/D5wM0L )
http://goo.gl/sZg2RN  - SecureDrop: whistleblower submission system
Trading
Legendary

View Profile
June 01, 2014, 02:35:12 PM

I wonder if Mary Magdalene was a BBW.

The Gospel of Philip (one of the so-called gnostic gospels, that were excluded from the Bible: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gospel_of_Philip) says:

"There were three who always walked with the Lord: Mary, his mother, and her sister, and Magdalene, the one who was called his companion. His sister and his mother and his companion were each a Mary."

And, in a passage often quoted, but that has missing parts:

"And the companion of [the saviour was Mar]y Ma[gda]lene. [Christ loved] M[ary] more than [all] the disci[ples, and used to] kiss her on her [missing part]. The rest of [the disciples were offended by it and expressed disapproval]. They said to him "Why do you love her more than all of us?".

Also another excluded Gospel, the Gospel of Mary says:

"Peter said to Mary, "Sister we know that the Savior loved you more than the rest of woman. Tell us the words of the Savior which you remember which you know, but we do not, nor have we heard them".

Taking in account these passages, and others in other excluded gospels, many writers say that the beloved disciple, mentioned in the canonical Gospels, was indeed Mary Magdalene, and not John, as many used to defend.

I bet this post is way over the tolerance of the Op. But I'm just quoting religious texts. I leave the conclusions to the reader.

The Rock Trading Exchange forges its order books with bots, uses them to scam customers and is trying to appropriate 35000 euro from a forum member https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4975753.0
vokain
Legendary

Activity: 1834
Merit: 1019

View Profile WWW
June 01, 2014, 03:32:07 PM
Last edit: June 01, 2014, 03:43:05 PM by vokain

http://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/sociopolitica/atlantean_conspiracy/atlantean_conspiracy44.htm

After steadily traveling downward since the last solstice, the Sun stops movement at the Southern Crux for 3 days then rises again the Son dies on the cross and after 3 days is resurrected.
“No people of the ancient world believed the Sun to be God. That belongs in the disinformation file. In point of fact, every ancient culture and nation on Earth have all used the Sun as the most logically appropriate symbol to represent the glory of the unseen Creator of the heavens. Here it is important to remember two points.

First, with the exception of Japan, the ancient world mythologies always understood the Sun to be masculine in qualities, and the moon feminine. Second, the English language is derived from the German. In the Germanic, the word Sun is spelled Sonne (Son). The two words can (and have been) used interchangeably … Ancient man saw in his male offspring his own image and likeness, and his own existence as a father was proved by the person of his son.

Thus, it was assumed that God’s Sun was but a visible representative of the unseen Creator in heaven. So it was said, ‘when you have seen the Son, you have seen the Father.’ Said another way is ‘The Father is glorified in His Son’ … The ancient peoples reasoned that no one on Earth could ever lay claim of ownership to the Sun. Such a magnificent heavenly body must belong to the unseen Creator of the universe. It became, figuratively speaking, not man’s but God’s Sun.

It was only a short hop and skip to the understanding that God’s Sun was ‘The Light of the World’ … Logically even if man himself dies, as long as the Sun comes up each day, life on Earth will continue forever. Therefore, it was said in the ancient texts that everlasting life was ‘the gift’ that the Father gives through his Sun.”
Jordan Maxwell, www.jordanmaxwell.com
To ancient man the most dangerous, feared enemy was the unknown darkness of night, thereby making the Sun, the light, heaven’s gift to the world. Without its light we cannot see, without its warmth we cannot move, without its energy our food cannot grow. Our very lives depend on the energy emitting from the Sun, making it our life and savior. God so loves the world that he has given his only begotten Sun so that we may have everlasting life.
That is why in Deut 4:24 and Heb 12:29 God is “consuming fire in heaven.”

The Prince of Darkness is the Dark Evil, the Devil, Devil. God is the Good; God’s Sun is the Light of the World, and the Prince of Peace. The Peace he brings is Solace – Solace again from the word Solar, meaning Sun. In the Egyptian personification, the Prince of Darkness was known as “Set” and the Sun was known as “Horus.” So every night at SunSet the Dark Prince overtakes the world. But every morning the Sun is born again at Sun Rise, Horus is risen on the Horizon.

This is where we get the word “Hero,” the cheer “Hooray!” and also why an interpretation of the zodiac is a Horoscope.
“At daybreak this wonderful newborn child, God’s Sun is Born Again, Horus is Risen. Even today when the Sun comes up we see it on the ‘HorusRisen’ or ‘Horizon.’ His life was also divided into 12 parts or steps across Heaven each day: 12 Horus = 12 Hours. This is the origin of the modern 12 Step Program. Horus is the (newborn) Sun, or the Bringer of the Light. In Latin, Light Bringer is Lucis, or Lucifer, or Luke … God’s Sun brought His wonderful light to the world, and distributed it over 12 months.

So it was said, God’s Sun had 12 companions, or helpers, that assisted His lifesaving work. So it was, God’s Sun had 12 apostles (or months) that followed Him religiously through His life. Incidentally, now you know why the American jury system has 12 jurors who help bring the truth to light, with the ‘Light of Truth’ ... Keep in mind God’s Sun symbolically represented the light of truth, but was condemned by His enemies who could not endure the light of truth in their life. When we are confronted with the harsh realities of life, the light of truth, which we do not wish to face, and which runs counter to our views, such truth is judged in your mind, or judged in the temple area of your brain, and put to death in your head!

Therefore God’s Sun –The Truth and The Light – is put to death at Golgotha, or Place of the Skull, located somewhere between your ears! This putting to death of the light of truth in your mind is always accompanied by two thieves: Regret for the past and Fear of the future. And of course God’s Sun goes to His death wearing a corona – Latin for Crown of Thorns.”
–Jordan Maxwell, www.jordanmaxwell.com
So your “temples” or at the Golgatha (which means Place of the Skull), God’s Sun, the light of truth, is judged and crucified along with the two thieves of past and future.

The Sun’s corona, the plasma atmosphere around the Sun, is then allegorically used as the Son’s (Latin translation) Crown of Thorns.

Gen 1:14  And God said, Let there be lights in the firmament of the heaven to divide the day from the night; and let them be for signs, and for seasons, and for days, and years:
Gen 1:15  And let them be for lights in the firmament of the heaven to give light upon the earth: and it was so.
Gen 1:16  And God made two great lights; the greater light to rule the day, and the lesser light to rule the night: he made the stars also.
Gen 1:17  And God set them in the firmament of the heaven to give light upon the earth,
Gen 1:18  And to rule over the day and over the night, and to divide the light from the darkness: and God saw that it was good.

Psa 19:1  To the chief Musician, A Psalm of David. The heavens declare the glory of God; and the firmament sheweth his handywork.
Psa 19:2  Day unto day uttereth speech, and night unto night sheweth knowledge.

As Above, So Below, history repeats as we move towards something different
taipo

Activity: 238

Kia ora!

View Profile WWW
June 01, 2014, 09:11:25 PM

Coin Miners prayer:
Dear lord Jesus, can you please drop the mining difficulty so my 2.8 GH/s Icefury can get back in the game, aamyn...

Jesus reply: mofo, go to the holyland and get your dumb arse a Spondooley SP30....

Support the two platforms essential to protecting the identities of whistleblowers. Both accept bitcoin donations.
https://globaleaks.org - GlobalLeaks ( btc: see http://goo.gl/D5wM0L )
http://goo.gl/sZg2RN  - SecureDrop: whistleblower submission system
ShibaWow

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
June 02, 2014, 08:46:54 PM

Daenerys Targaryen, the First of Her Name, Queen of Meereen, Queen of the Andals and the Rhoynar and the First Men, Lord of the Seven Kingdoms, Protector of the Realm, Khaleesi of the Great Grass Sea, Daenerys Stormborn, the Unburnt, Mother of Dragons.

She's also called Mother, Mysha, The Silver Queen, Silver Lady, Child of Three, Daughter of Death, Slayer of Lies, Bride of Fire, The Dragon Queen Breaker of Shackles and Chains.

Now, that's a proper title. Smiley

Most Christian churches defend the Trinity, that the father, the son and the holy ghost are not exactly one and the same, but are part of God. But the Church argues that this is perfectly compatible with a monotheism.

Basically, Jesus on the Olive Garden and on the Cross wasn't exactly talking with him self, but something similar.

I guess ancient Greeks could argue that they also had a father, Zeus, and their sons and parents, all part of a divine family. That the difference was of grade, and not nature, and so that they too were basically monotheists, because they too had a father, a supreme God, he just had a bigger family. Thinks get a little more complicated, because Zeus had screw the Supreme God, Cronus, his father, to become supreme himself. But that is a detail.

yeah, but the main charachters from the bible don't appear in the same time as the ones in Greek mythology do Cheesy

lorde is jesus.

you mean lord-ah? Cheesy

@manyshizzles
Jesus did exist, now if he was divine is matter of controversy

in the past fat women were considered hot

Trading
Legendary

View Profile
June 03, 2014, 12:00:37 AM

Yes, even in the XVI-XVII centuries, curvy women were the model. We can see that in so many paintings, like from Botticelli, Rubens, etc.

But this lady is clearly above that.

ShibaWow

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
June 03, 2014, 08:55:56 PM

Yes, even in the XVI-XVII centuries, curvy women were the model. We can see that in so many paintings, like from Botticelli, Rubens, etc.

But this lady is clearly above that.

can we really say until how fat it was attractive?

the fatter you were the richer you were considered
perhaps even more attractive, we can't tell
times change

we used to burn gay people now we have sex with them

zolace

Activity: 364
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 04, 2014, 07:09:12 PM

"If you declare with your mouth, "Jesus is Lord," and believe in your heart that God raised him from the dead, you will be saved."
Romans 10:9

⚂⚄ Pocket Dice — Real dice experienceProvably Fair
Free BTC Faucet
⚅⚁
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Trading
Legendary

View Profile
June 04, 2014, 07:22:30 PM

Actually, there is still a debate inside of the church if Paul in that epistle was indeed saying what he seems to be saying.

If salvation is a necessary result of believing or if it depends on good deeds.

Because if it's just a question of believing, it was a cheap price. Even hitler could be saved, if he believed (that is matter of another debate) and, at least, repented in 30 April 1945 (Paul doesn't demand that explicitly, but lets assume at least that he would demand that of hitler).

RodeoX
Legendary

Activity: 3066
Merit: 1145

The revolution will be monetized!

View Profile
June 04, 2014, 08:01:07 PM

If the criteria of lordship is antiquity, then this lady might be the one (24,000 BC):

Those "Venus figures" are so compelling. I obsessed over them for a time and visited as many of them as I could find in museums. I know most scholars interpret them as icons of some long lost religion, but I wonder about another possibility.  What if they were used to identify you as being a Homo sapien sapien?

If you plot out where and when these were found you will see that they begin to occur in places where modern humans and neanderthals overlap. Neanderthals did not seem to make art of any kind and may have been unable to think in an abstract fashion. They looked a lot like us and even lived in a similar way to other ice age hominids, but they were different. For example they seem to have grown shockingly fast, reaching maturity in about eight years.

Perhaps modern humans wore these or kept them in their caves as a way of identifying themselves to other modern humans. Both species were in competition for the same caves and game. Wondering into the wrong cave might lead to a deadly fight. Seeing the Venus woman let's you know that this is a H. S. Sapien cave and clear of H. Neanderthals. Just a theory I have. But I have no specific evidence to support it.

I wish I knew what these are. The only facts that we really have are the age (37000 years ago to 12000), that they are of women who are likely pregnant, they seem to have been worn (many have loops or places to tie them like a pendant), and they often are depicted wearing a net or head covering of some sort.   

The gospel according to Satoshi - https://bitcoin.org/bitcoin.pdf
Free bitcoin in ? - Stay tuned for this years Bitcoin hunt!
Trading
Legendary

View Profile
June 04, 2014, 08:53:03 PM

If those were sacred statues, I doubt they would be used just to signal if a place was "cro-magnon" or neanderthal.
Probably, that was important, especially if we accept the belligerent hypotheses about the relations between the two species (or branches of the same, since they could have descendents), but they were so different in appearance that they could be easily identified...

Even if they were not sacred, these statues could be too much important to just leave them in the open of a cave as a symbol of modern humans. In that way, they could be easily stolen.

But, who knows, you might be right.

RodeoX
Legendary

Activity: 3066
Merit: 1145

The revolution will be monetized!

View Profile
June 05, 2014, 07:16:54 PM

If those were sacred statues, I doubt they would be used just to signal if a place was "cro-magnon" or neanderthal.
Probably, that was important, especially if we accept the belligerent hypotheses about the relations between the two species (or branches of the same, since they could have descendents), but they were so different in appearance that they could be easily identified...

Even if they were not sacred, these statues could be too much important to just leave them in the open of a cave as a symbol of modern humans. In that way, they could be easily stolen.

But, who knows, you might be right.
Very good points. It bumms me out that we may never know. But it sure is fun to think about. What an adventure they had, meeting other types of humans. Crazy stuff.

The gospel according to Satoshi - https://bitcoin.org/bitcoin.pdf
Free bitcoin in ? - Stay tuned for this years Bitcoin hunt!
Trading
Legendary

View Profile
June 05, 2014, 07:33:12 PM

Its fascinating to think about the first contacts of those distant cousins and to know that the Neanderthal and in Asian, the Denisovans, and certainly (the local descendents of) the homo erectus, still live in our genes. Who knows, how many other ancient species were absorbed my modern humans.

It's interesting to think that our ancestors were evolving, but didn't have a clue about it. Thanks from the long perspective, we could figure that out after thousands, even millions of years.

spazzdla
Legendary

Activity: 1722
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 05, 2014, 07:35:34 PM

Jesus Christ is also King of Kings, and Lord of Lords  Smiley

.. Are you on the League of Legend forums...
JohnnyLightning

Activity: 223

View Profile
June 06, 2014, 04:33:06 PM

Jesus Christ is also King of Kings, and Lord of Lords  Smiley

What do you think of the movie "Zeitgeist"?  (Youtube it)

★ ★ ★ ★ ★   DeepOnion    Anonymous and Untraceable Cryptocurrency    TOR INTEGRATED & SECURED   ★ ★ ★ ★ ★
› › › › ›  JOIN THE NEW AIRDROP ✈️        VERIFIED WITH DEEPVAULT  ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  WHITEPAPER  FACEBOOK  TWITTER  YOUTUBE  FORUM   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
minime

Activity: 588
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 26, 2014, 06:31:51 AM

If we forget the many that are not kind to non-believers, or believers in a different religion, because of religious reasons or that are even not kind to fellow believers for the same reasons. The Inquisition was used against people that (at least apparently) adopted the Christian faith.

That is the thing I despise about organized religion. People use it as an excuse for mistreating others that believe differently or not at all. The current "christian" church has forgotten that the "king of kings" explicitly instructs them that the most important commandment is to love one another.

Maybe what you are referring to, is if/when people force their wills against the wills of other people,

or force their interpretations or doctrines, against your own interpretations or doctrines?

Well, its not just religious persons who might do that, and we are troubled by this in many areas of our lives,
or in various stages or situations, events or occurrences in our lives.
In general, Gods word is clear though, that Gods people are being persecuted on the earth.
jesus is not the king of kings nor the lord of the lords... he was a messenger/teacher... the spirit he inhabited in his last years was a rather high ranking spirit but not the lord of lords or king of kings... only one holds the key to the golden throne..
iopq

Activity: 658
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 26, 2014, 06:58:10 AM

no mention of The Flying Spaghetti Monster as the true lord and savior...

“Let us sing praise to the Flying Spaghetti Monster, for He is a loving God. Of His might and dominion, there is no compare; of His mercy and deliciousness, there is no equal. No other god can challenge Him; in the taste test, He is invincible. Through His pasta, He has blessed us with everlasting life, and holy is His Name. For He is the Flying Spaghetti Monster: the One, True, and Most High God, creator of man and midgit, giver of pasta, giver of sauce, from age to holy age; not created He was, but ever He lives, through the glory of spaghetti, now and forever. R'Amen.”
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: