Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 09:41:08 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Are people supposed to take huge risks for BTC?  (Read 1384 times)
cyberpinoy

Activity: 1008
Merit: 502

View Profile WWW
June 15, 2014, 03:33:28 AM
Last edit: June 15, 2014, 04:20:36 AM by cyberpinoy

I only ask this because I would say a fair portion of the community it seems have risked or are going to risk a large portion of their life savings and what not based on speculation that this coin will do well. Do people actually take these gigantic risks and how? I mean in the past week alone the price has tumbled from $600+, maybe even quicker than that. I just don't understand, I'm not much of a risk taker myself because I don't have the capitol or equity or whatever to put into it. Is there something I'm missing? Maybe I should read up about stocks and trading and what not.

Ok firstlet me mention to you I am a forex trader, and the sources you look to get your information from will not work, Stocks are manipulated, and foreign exchange is both colluded and manipulated, so trying to use the stock market and trading is not how you wcan or will find reputable information on bitcoins. Firstly because the people running the show in stocks and forex will lead you astray, they cant get into bitcoin without paying for it, those guys have never worked a day in their life, they have traded, manipulated and colluded their way to riches, and in the bitcoin world that shit just dont work, therefore they will tell you, its gonna fail, it will never hold up, they want you to invest your money in their market so they can legally steal it.

there are ways to get into the bitcoin world "Right Now" that are not so risky, it involves endless hours of work, and determination, but those who really want to get involved and get started still have a chance to do so.

to be honest yu seem like a person who wants to get involved in what would be a long term long position, meaning you seem to be thinking of buying some bitcoins and holding them until the value increases to a place you can sell them, as a trader myself of foreign currencies this is not the time for that for 2 reasons. In my book I am a scalper who looks for quick profits in currency trading all day long, so buying a currency at its lower high is very risky, and the 600+ mark of this currency is its lower highs. I would never buy here, this market has no plausible fundamental factors right now its not old enough and has had to many negative contributing factors to give you a good fundamental analysis. and the second best reason not to buy now is for the price of 1 coin you could invest in minimum 2 S1 Antminers and join a pool and make out better for yourself.

So my advice to you, dont try and compare or get information on a currency that is neither centralized or regulated by the big banks with industries that are regulated, centralized manipulated and colluded by big banks. take you money you want to invest and get ito mining while you still can. You will find with enough research many things about this industry can be misleading, like the consistent degradation of solo mining, "Dont do it" "its useless" dont believe them the 3rd largest findings of coins in blocks goes to Unknown resources not a pool, the third on the list are all those people out there solo mining finding coins every day. I am not telling you to solo mine with 2 S1 ant miners, that would possibly prove to be futile , UNLESS your a very very lucky person haha" what I am saying is it is still possible to grow and get into solo mining before its to late.

Dont take everything you read to heart, do your own due diligence, research look around and make your own decisions based on research and facts, never be the follower, try to be the leader. Smiley

Again just my 2 satoshis worth of opinion Smiley

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"You Asked For Change, We Gave You Coins" -- casascius
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Willisius

Activity: 364
Merit: 250

I'm really quite sane!

View Profile
June 15, 2014, 03:48:46 AM

This isn't a popular opinion, but I'd like to offer it: Don't treat Bitcoin like a commodity. If all you do is buy/sell it for profit, you're working against its proper use (i.e. as a store of value, rather than an investment).
J9901

Activity: 490

View Profile
June 15, 2014, 05:17:25 AM

People are not required to do anything dealing with bitcoin. No one is forcing you to invest in it.

There are many of us who are taking big risks hoping to increase their investments up to tenfold. THe thing that people fail to realize is that nothing is going to happen overnight...so when you have a new BTC investor drop $650 per coin,  then suddenly it drops to $560 within 48 hrs and freaks out, then they didn't know what they were doing.

If you're going to invest in BTC, the best way is to do it long-term..Day trading just adds even more risk, to the 'gamble'..and of course, try and spend some BTC once in a while.  Grin
Justin00
Legendary

Activity: 910
Merit: 1000

★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice

View Profile
June 15, 2014, 05:24:34 AM

the smart ones invsted what they could afford to loose... and made a crap load..

the not as smart ones invested more than they could afford, and lost.

but ya I remember (as many many do) when price was $3 which alot of people, myself included thought was high.
then it went to 5, 8, 30.. and everyone thought it was to late to get involved... $100.. definetly to late to get involved....
250$ everyone was like its 100% definitely to late to get involved.. etc etc till $1400.... so ya, no one knows.. except those pychic ones...
once I loate them I shall keep them in my basement... 

Zuminest

Activity: 169
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 15, 2014, 05:29:41 AM

Personally, I have taken alot of risks with Bitcoin. It's the first or second time I have given my banking information out online besides to setup PayPal. (I just use PayPal for everything)
Harley997

Activity: 266

View Profile
June 15, 2014, 05:52:59 PM

the smart ones invsted what they could afford to loose... and made a crap load..

the not as smart ones invested more than they could afford, and lost.

but ya I remember (as many many do) when price was $3 which alot of people, myself included thought was high.
then it went to 5, 8, 30.. and everyone thought it was to late to get involved... $100.. definetly to late to get involved....
250$ everyone was like its 100% definitely to late to get involved.. etc etc till $1400.... so ya, no one knows.. except those pychic ones...
once I loate them I shall keep them in my basement... 

It is all about market psychology

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
PRIMEDICE
The Premier Bitcoin Gambling Experience @PrimeDice
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: