Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 04:39:24 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: gurg2.o/kujoking7/westcoastconnect/vincentio collections thread  (Read 8111 times)
ineededausername

Activity: 784
Merit: 1000

bitcoin hundred-aire

View Profile
February 14, 2012, 07:59:01 PM

kujoking7
matthewkaraway@gmail.com
31.172.30.3, 31.172.30.1, 31.172.30.3, 68.4.91.26, 72.194.97.149

The first three are TOR, the other two MAY be real.
Thanks for distributing the 6.22 BTC...

Wellll shit. Sad

edit: based on the info kujoking gave me, you're right...

IP Address: 68.4.91.26
Location    UNITED STATES, CALIFORNIA, MISSION VIEJO
Latitude, Longitude   33.600023, -117.671995 (33°36'0"S   -117°40'19"E)

He said that he was selling balloon animals at mission mall, lol...

(BFL)^2 < 0
"This isn't the kind of software where we can leave so many unresolved bugs that we need a tracker for them." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
marked

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 14, 2012, 08:01:23 PM

Users vincentio, millermint, and mgmtlol have also used the 68.4.91.26 IP address and have been marked as scammers, though I won't release the personal info associated with those accounts based on IP evidence alone.

these are all tor, anonymous, or dynamic broadband addresses.
Code:
w:\bitcoin>type ipaddr.txt

w:\bitcoin>for /f %l in (ipaddr.txt) do nslookup %l

w:\bitcoin>nslookup 213.89.246.184
Non-authoritative answer:
184.246.89.213.in-addr.arpa     name = c213-89-246-184.bredband.comhem.se.

w:\bitcoin>nslookup 31.172.30.1
1.30.172.31.in-addr.arpa        name = tor18.anonymizer.ccc.de.

w:\bitcoin>nslookup 31.172.30.3
3.30.172.31.in-addr.arpa        name = tor20.anonymizer.ccc.de.

w:\bitcoin>nslookup 68.4.91.26
26.91.4.68.in-addr.arpa name = ip68-4-91-26.oc.oc.cox.net.

w:\bitcoin>nslookup 72.194.97.149
149.97.194.72.in-addr.arpa      name = ip72-194-97-149.oc.oc.cox.net.

see https://www.torproject.org/tordnsel/ for methods to plugin to allow readonly access.

I don't know about the others - maybe the last are hijacked wireless connections.

marked.
farfiman
Legendary

Activity: 1449
Merit: 1001

View Profile
February 15, 2012, 07:25:46 AM
Last edit: February 15, 2012, 02:16:42 PM by farfiman

Why did he send the 6.22 btc?  Split personality ? Buy time to skip town?  weird

"We are just fools. We insanely believe that we can replace one politician with another and something will really change. The ONLY possible way to achieve change is to change the very system of how government functions. Until we are prepared to do that, suck it up for your future belongs to the madness and corruption of politicians."
Martin Armstrong
BurtW (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2646
Merit: 1130

All paid signature campaigns should be banned.

View Profile WWW
February 15, 2012, 01:32:59 PM

My theory is that he is a 12 year old that is split and flip flops between the total fear that we do have his real address and we are going to contact his parent very soon and an over inflated faith in his so called hacker skills and belief that he got away with it because he thinks he is so damn smart.

I think that explains most, if not all, of his post history.

Our family was terrorized by Homeland Security.  Read all about it here:  http://www.jmwagner.com/ and http://www.burtw.com/  Any donations to help us recover from the $300,000 in legal fees and forced donations to the Federal Asset Forfeiture slush fund are greatly appreciated!
terrytibbs

Activity: 560
Merit: 501

View Profile
February 15, 2012, 02:16:01 PM

My theory is that he is a 12 year old that is split and flip flops between the total fear that we do have his real address and we are going to contact his parent very soon and an over inflated faith in his so called hacker skills and belief that he got away with it because he thinks he is so damn smart.

I think that explains most, if not all, of his post history.
Is he 12, or is that just part of your theory?
BurtW (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
February 15, 2012, 02:55:04 PM

We do not have his exact age but we do believe we have an address.  Once again:

If you live in Orange County CA and would like to make a few quick BTC please contact me.  We need someone to do some recon for us to make sure we have the correct house.  Nothing illegal or confontational just recon/detective work.  If this guy lived in Colorado I would already know if we have the correct house but stupid CA does not make properly tax record - owners names - public.

PM me.  Thanks.

More specifically we believe him to live in the Laguna Niguel/Laguna Hills/Mission Viejo area.

I sometimes fly into that area for business in Lake Forest so the next time I am there I hope to go pay his parents a visit.

Our family was terrorized by Homeland Security.  Read all about it here:  http://www.jmwagner.com/ and http://www.burtw.com/  Any donations to help us recover from the $300,000 in legal fees and forced donations to the Federal Asset Forfeiture slush fund are greatly appreciated!
shakaru

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

QUIFAS EXCHANGE

View Profile
February 15, 2012, 05:02:26 PM

We do not have his exact age but we do believe we have an address.  Once again:

If you live in Orange County CA and would like to make a few quick BTC please contact me.  We need someone to do some recon for us to make sure we have the correct house.  Nothing illegal or confontational just recon/detective work.  If this guy lived in Colorado I would already know if we have the correct house but stupid CA does not make properly tax record - owners names - public.

PM me.  Thanks.

More specifically we believe him to live in the Laguna Niguel/Laguna Hills/Mission Viejo area.

I sometimes fly into that area for business in Lake Forest so the next time I am there I hope to go pay his parents a visit.

Im willing to pay him a visit to. He put me in a really bad spot asking me to wait to sell him the computer and then proceeded to use that pending sale to get this loan. Hes about 30-45 min away from me if the info is good.

▄▄▄████████▄▄▄
                         ▄▄██████████████████▄▄
                       ▄███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████▄
                     ▄█████▄▄██████████████▄▄█████▄
        ██████  █████████▄████████████████████▄█████
        ██████  ███████▄████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████▄████
                      ▄██████▀████████████▀██████▄████
███████   █████████████████████████████████████████████
███████   █████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████
     ██████████████████████████████████████████████████
     ██████████████████████████████████████████████████
                     █████████████████████████████████
            ██████████▀██████▄████████████▄██████▀████
            ███████████▀████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███████▄███
                    █████▀████████████████▄▀██████▄
                     ▀█████▀▀██████████████▀██▀██████▄
                       ▀███████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀▀▀
                         ▀▀██████████████████▀▀
                             ▀▀▀████████▀▀▀
QUIFAS                    
                    ███
 █              ███ ███
 █              ███  █
███          █  ███
███         ███  █
███  █      ███  █
    ███  █  ███  █
    ███ ███  █   █
     █   █   █
     █      
PatrickHarnett

Activity: 518
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 15, 2012, 08:15:10 PM

I remember a 15 year old who couldn't pay back an IBB loan , because his friend hacked into his computer and sent to an address of which he didnt have access to. So the btc was lost. Spoke with his dad, explained to him what bitcoin is and how to get it from mtgox, next day i got my money. It was agreed that his friend would do some small jobs to pay back.

Some parents are good, if you speak to them directly, others (in one case) contacted the parent and couldn't get anywhere or find a solution (due to the parent not wanting to listen to evidence)

So who knows, maybe the parents are as bad as the scammer.

bankai
bitlane
Internet detective

Activity: 462

I heart thebaron

View Profile
February 15, 2012, 08:19:43 PM

Some parents are good, if you speak to them directly, others (in one case) contacted the parent and couldn't get anywhere or find a solution (due to the parent not wanting to listen to evidence)

So who knows, maybe the parents are as bad as the scammer.

Are 'face value' conclusions really something that the 'Islamic Bank of Bitcoin' wants to get involved in ?

Glass Houses much ? ...or should I have just said "HHhmmmm" ?

senbonzakura

Activity: 602
Merit: 502

View Profile
February 15, 2012, 08:43:18 PM

@bitlane

I am just giving my experience, are you still angry with patrick? dont take it out on me Smiley
bitlane
Internet detective

Activity: 462

I heart thebaron

View Profile
February 15, 2012, 08:51:23 PM

I am just giving my experience, are you still angry with patrick? dont take it out on me Smiley
I was never angry with Patrick. I was simply attempting to solidify our online friendship with some friendly hazing and boundary testing....lol

My comment to you was a bit of a joke though. Me, living in North America......you might be able to see why ?....LOL

If the US Govt goes out on a tear against Bitcoin Financial Establishments, who do you think might be targeted ?

Bill's US Apple Pie Bitcoin Bank ? .....or....get the 'joke' ?

(the only thing that would make it funnier or more ironic would be if you were headquartered in NYC ?)

Wink

ineededausername

bitcoin hundred-aire

View Profile
February 21, 2012, 02:48:18 AM

Bump! Smiley

(BFL)^2 < 0
farfiman
Legendary

View Profile
February 21, 2012, 10:24:48 AM

Bump! Smiley
I second that...   is there still hope on this or is it being buried?
Doesn't seem he will be back on his own accord.

"We are just fools. We insanely believe that we can replace one politician with another and something will really change. The ONLY possible way to achieve change is to change the very system of how government functions. Until we are prepared to do that, suck it up for your future belongs to the madness and corruption of politicians."
Martin Armstrong
ineededausername

bitcoin hundred-aire

View Profile
February 21, 2012, 01:32:07 PM

someone needs to post his address Tongue

(BFL)^2 < 0
Fiyasko
Legendary

Activity: 1428

Okey Dokey Lokey

View Profile
February 24, 2012, 07:38:20 AM

someone needs to post his address Tongue
On topic bump

http://bitcoin-otc.com/viewratingdetail.php?nick=DingoRabiit&sign=ANY&type=RECV <-My Ratings
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=857670.0 GAWminers and associated things are not to be trusted, Especially the "mineral" exchange
BurtW (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
February 24, 2012, 08:08:49 AM

Since no one PMed me offering to go check the address we have for him I will do it the next time I am in Orange County on business - maybe next month.

Again if anyone lives in or near Orange County give me a PM.  We might be willing to give you a few BTC to do some recon work for us.

farfiman
Legendary

View Profile
February 24, 2012, 08:42:53 AM

Maybe we can put up a request in a different thread- newbie/services ( goon services Smiley  ) etc...

Martin Armstrong
John (John K.)
Global Troll-buster and
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1225

Away on an extended break

View Profile
February 24, 2012, 09:35:51 AM

I think we can put this as 'Loan Repayment Coaxer' or something along the lines  Grin
Maybe 'Loan Recollection Representative' would be better? Wink
farfiman
Legendary

View Profile
February 24, 2012, 09:38:31 AM

Maybe we can put up a request in a different thread- newbie/services ( goon services Smiley  ) etc...

I know you are clearly 100% joking but just fyi requesting to pay for violence I'm pretty sure will get you banned here.

I know you are 100% joking and will not get banned but just wanted to let you know what I think the forum policy is. I'm not a mod so take what I say about this with a grain of salt.

Thanks.

Of course i was joking  but I'm not the 1st to put up the word "goon" on the lending forum....  

edit :
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=62970.msg741356#msg741356
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=62970.msg742177#msg742177

there are more.....  I am totally a non-violent person  , I would never be involved ever (knowingly) in any type of that kind of thing. Jeez, I'm even afraid to park my car in a non parking zone even if its 3am and not a soul around... 

Martin Armstrong
jfreak53

Activity: 298
Merit: 252

View Profile WWW
February 24, 2012, 02:27:24 PM

Yeah, I was the other one who said goon, I think I even started it ha ha ha lighten up man

█ █ microtronixdc.com - Performance VPS, Dedicated Servers, Colocation, Full-Rack options!
Massive Network Bandwidth options with Fiber throughout! Always-On DDoS Mitigation for all traffic!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: