Bitcoin Forum
April 20, 2024, 03:52:57 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Free BTC?  (Read 2545 times)
acad14n

Activity: 44
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 25, 2014, 07:50:46 AM

Win BTC! http://bittask.com/topic.php?id=4201

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin network protocol was designed to be extremely flexible. It can be used to create timed transactions, escrow transactions, multi-signature transactions, etc. The current features of the client only hint at what will be possible in the future.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
ThePurplePlanet

Activity: 144
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 29, 2014, 04:47:19 AM

Use http://coinworker.com/ or http://btcclicks.com/
aircooler

Activity: 11
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 29, 2014, 07:01:39 AM

Thank you every ,I also need this.
 Grin
hyipworld

Activity: 233
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 29, 2014, 08:55:16 AM

I was investing lots of time online and applied lots of ways to earn bTC  . some people advised me to go to faucets sites . I started work with faucet after few times later I realized it is too long way to earn money ! faucets are totally waste of time .
C.Steven

Activity: 633
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 29, 2014, 09:01:53 AM

I was investing lots of time online and applied lots of ways to earn bTC  . some people advised me to go to faucets sites . I started work with faucet after few times later I realized it is too long way to earn money ! faucets are totally waste of time .

You may be able to receive a tiny amount of bitcoin from faucet, but to be honest, they don't worth your time at all.
Many people lured you to spend (waste) time on faucets so to get some ref earning. Tongue

ranlo
Legendary

Activity: 1974
Merit: 1007

View Profile
May 29, 2014, 09:05:49 AM

You may be able to receive a tiny amount of bitcoin from faucet, but to be honest, they don't worth your time at all.
Many people lured you to spend (waste) time on faucets so to get some ref earning. Tongue

This is incorrect if you are doing altcoin faucets. Those can be VERY profitable if the coins are successful. You could have gotten thousands of DOGE a day off a few faucets (and barely any time) months ago, for example. Or multiple FTC (which has gone down in value now but at one point was past the mBTC mark and you could get up to 5 or so per claim).

https://nanogames.io/i-bctalk-n/
Message for info on how to get kickbacks on sites like Nano (above) and CryptoPlay!
C.Steven

Activity: 633
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 29, 2014, 09:31:38 AM

This is incorrect if you are doing altcoin faucets. Those can be VERY profitable if the coins are successful. You could have gotten thousands of DOGE a day off a few faucets (and barely any time) months ago, for example. Or multiple FTC (which has gone down in value now but at one point was past the mBTC mark and you could get up to 5 or so per claim).

Okay, I have to admit that I am not sure about altcoin faucets.

Still, you should do the math about your daily earning yourself, rather than just following others' advice blindly, especially when that guy is giving you a ref link Wink

Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  

Jump to: