Bitcoin Forum
April 20, 2024, 12:36:17 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: New Way to Earn `BTC`  (Read 1842 times)
Umer (OP)

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 29, 2014, 08:38:03 AM
Last edit: May 29, 2014, 09:01:33 AM by MuhammadUmer

Hi Everyone ,

I know I am new and want to earn some bitcoin for free or just collect them easily, I figure out that the collecting of bitcoins is not easy because the dice are making me to bet on it..

And i bet on it and lose everytime..And i think that many peoples are doing the same thing..

So,

I am here with a new idea of collecting bitcoins..

So the idea is ``KAMETI`` In my country it know as collection of money.. peoples do kametis between relatives or friends..

I want to collect money fastly but cannot get it..So i thought it is a best way ..

So how it works ..?

Everyone have to send at least 0.05 or 0.02 or 0.005 so we can get some money ..

If 10 peoples join the kameti with the price of 0.05 then

The amount of give out money depend on the users ...

0.05*10=0.5.. This amount will be given to every user who join..
0.02*10=0.2..
0.005*10=0.05
Okhey i m going to chnge some thing in this thread ..

Everything will be same but it for short time the payment will be made every week not month but the both are running month and week..kametis..Smiley

The kameti remain for 10 month depending on users .. or for weeks if some one wants to get fast..

how I pick a user who get payment first month or second ..?

The payment will be given to every user on 1st of month .. it may be increase if some one payment late but dont be late the 10..

the user will be picked through random.org number randomizer or something.

So how you enter the kameti?

1.You have to provide some collateral of altcoin to stop being from scam ..because if a user got payment on first if he scam he lost his altcoin .so i can pay with the collateral back to users..

2.The addy of 0.05 kameti and 0.02 kameti will be different.. Everyone have to send the coin to the addy with note with his name ...E.g (UmeR for kameti)

3.Any other payments like 0.02 .0.3 or like that on 0.05 addy will be refunded immediately ..

So here are the addy of 0.05 and 0.02...

for 0.05 kameti .. (1JunhmQ4aJ8bMtGPV1rfzXh8qUSYC6uGBC)

for 0.02 kameti .. (1EFrdRfx3UUHoSwWb9j3Jv9CgWykWLy9Nm)

for 0.005 kameti.. (1GVdJcna4vToEfz1LxLRojUz2h3nrRteRy)

I know that no one trusting newbies so thts why i m starting as low as 0.005 ..

If anyone have some questions about this please ask..

Hope Everyone will like this idea.. Smiley

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
You can see the statistics of your reports to moderators on the "Report to moderator" pages.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Bibop

Activity: 222
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 29, 2014, 08:47:37 AM

Just lottery with nothing special and zero chances to get the prize and really long time waiting.
didn't like it.
Umer (OP)

View Profile
May 29, 2014, 08:49:27 AM

Just lottery with nothing special and zero chances to get the prize and really long time waiting.
didn't like it.

No lottery in lottery some peoples will win but in this you definately won ...

Its mean we collect your money and gave back to you when ur name was chosen..
Chrithu

Activity: 224

View Profile
May 29, 2014, 08:49:36 AM

Either you are REALLY bad at explaining your idea or this is one of the most obvious scam attempts I've ever seen.

To cut short what I understand from your post:

We pay BTC into this "Kameti" thing and also give collateral? Then you magically multiplay the BTC so you are able to pay back the full amount that is in the "Kameti" to EVERY user that joined it in the first place.

That makes no sense at all.

How in heavens will you be able to for example do this:

10 people pay into the 0.05 Kameti to bring it to 0.5 total, you pay everyone the 0.5 back. That is ten times 0.5 BTC so 5 BTC. Where are the other 4.5 BTC coming from?Huh?

Seriously dude: Work for money instead of trying to find people that are more stupid than you because you sir will have a hard time finding that.

Umer (OP)

View Profile
May 29, 2014, 08:53:49 AM

Either you are REALLY bad at explaining your idea or this is one of the most obvious scam attempts I've ever seen.

To cut short what I understand from your post:

We pay BTC into this "Kameti" thing and also give collateral? Then you magically multiplay the BTC so you are able to pay back the full amount that is in the "Kameti" to EVERY user that joined it in the first place.

That makes no sense at all.

How in heavens will you be able to for example do this:

10 people pay into the 0.05 Kameti to bring it to 0.5 total, you pay everyone the 0.5 back. That is ten times 0.5 BTC so 5 BTC. Where are the other 4.5 BTC coming from?Huh?

Seriously dude: Work for money instead of trying to find people that are more stupid than you because you sir will have a hard time finding that.

Look sorry for bad english ...

Here i think you get clear..

You send bitcoin ... okhy... If 10 users join the kameti so what its mean 10 peoples sending 0.05 every month so 0.05*10=0.5 pay to every single user ..

And if you are asking for collateral ... i take the collateral almost  to the amount of 0.5 and give back at the end of kameti ... i have cold storrage ...also.. if you have any more questions let me know..
ranlo
Legendary

Activity: 1974
Merit: 1007

View Profile
May 29, 2014, 08:54:49 AM

This seems just like those chain letter things people used to send, where you send 5 people $1, and then your name goes to the top of the list and other people send you $1... basically a ponzi.

https://nanogames.io/i-bctalk-n/
Message for info on how to get kickbacks on sites like Nano (above) and CryptoPlay!
Umer (OP)

View Profile
May 29, 2014, 08:57:05 AM

This seems just like those chain letter things people used to send, where you send 5 people $1, and then your name goes to the top of the list and other people send you $1... basically a ponzi.

Oh my friend its not a ponzi.. Smiley

You dont know about ponzi ..
Chrithu

View Profile
May 29, 2014, 08:58:13 AM

Yep. So when people stop joining it stops working. Why do people keep coming up with that stuff? Boring as hell.

Coinbuddy

Activity: 896
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 29, 2014, 09:08:47 AM

KAMETI OF PAKISTAN  Shocked
Nobitcoin
Legendary

Activity: 966

In holiday we trust

View Profile
May 29, 2014, 09:40:21 AM

Kameti or no Kameti who's gonna trust you with red under your name?  Get a job at least your brain works so you should find one easily.
Coinbuddy

Activity: 896

View Profile
May 29, 2014, 09:53:03 AM

Kameti or no Kameti who's gonna trust you with red under your name?  Get a job at least your brain works so you should find one easily.
Yeah! no one will trust him because of RED
Umer (OP)

View Profile
May 29, 2014, 10:02:53 AM

I m red because of the vod Smiley please go to my account and see my trust and see how my trust turns to red.. A very noob reason ..

And if anyone interested let me know ..
deadley
Legendary

Activity: 2562
Merit: 1064

View Profile
May 29, 2014, 10:12:59 AM

I m red because of the vod Smiley please go to my account and see my trust and see how my trust turns to red.. A very noob reason ..

And if anyone interested let me know ..

no one will be interested because of your red mark. so better dont try.

Umer (OP)

View Profile
May 29, 2014, 10:15:19 AM

oky deadly u not interested fine i know you are a rich person and make this money every day but give a chance to some peoples who want to get it ..

And i m going to chnge the month to week so it wont be too long to get it ..

deadley
Legendary

View Profile
May 29, 2014, 10:18:41 AM

oky deadly u not interested fine i know you are a rich person and make this money every day but give a chance to some peoples who want to get it ..

Bro you cant give chance to anyone. for getting chance first you need to build trust without trust how anyone will trust you with their money. So first build trust then start these kind of scheme.

Umer (OP)

View Profile
May 29, 2014, 10:20:29 AM

Bro you cant give chance to anyone. for getting chance first you need to build trust without trust how anyone will trust you with their money. So first build trust then start these kind of scheme.

Ah thnkx for you opinion by the way i m happy that no one is saying that its a scam and i m very happy .. to view this ... Smiley and deadly i will make trust .. and i mean i m building .. And one thing i have to clear that its not a scam its totally trustworthly..
deadley
Legendary

View Profile
May 29, 2014, 10:28:39 AM

Ah thnkx for you opinion by the way i m happy that no one is saying that its a scam and i m very happy .. to view this ... Smiley and deadly i will make trust .. and i mean i m building .. And one thing i have to clear that its not a scam its totally trustworthly..

I know what is Kameti, but you only put money for very trusted person so he will collect money from all and distribute to that guy who won the kameti turn wise.

crazyoddman

Activity: 112

View Profile
May 29, 2014, 11:26:50 AM

A newbie with such negative trust, if you are that clever i would suggest you open a new account(you are a newbie after all). Get a job or something
Smack That Ace
Legendary

Activity: 1764
Merit: 1094

Eid Mubarak

View Profile
May 29, 2014, 10:08:59 PM

Hahaha

This is the funniest piece of $*#@ i have ever heard in my like.
Its always a pakistani who can come up with something like this. The concept he is trying to explain is actually being used not only in Pakistan but many other countries as well.
he just doesnt know how to explain it.
As they said i think your bored and just coming up with random stuff to scam yourself if not others.

Come work for me. Ill help you make money. Your kinda funny  Grin
Good luck

Duke

Skele

VocalPlatform.com

View Profile
May 29, 2014, 11:58:33 PM

Lol, after posting some topics wanting to borrow money and get neg repped, you came here showing us a successful "business model" ?? why do you think people would invest on you?
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: