Bitcoin Forum
March 19, 2024, 04:19:44 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Everytime ive got this screen, suddenly my miner gets odd  (Read 2032 times)
bobby88 (OP)

Activity: 147
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 06, 2015, 02:02:33 AM

Dear all ,
 I have a problems with my miner , or maybe its related to p2pool and bitcoin mining, ive antminer c1  to mine bitcoin via P2POOL , everything seems normal except everytime my miner got this screen , it starting to became odd , like , suddenly the connections to the miner stop (make beeping ) and the miner stop hashing, its 15 times already since last week , so i make the screenshots for that http://prntscr.com/72186z , the questions are very noob question , what is it ? why evertime i have got this incomplete blocks the miner stop hashing ?  thank you for your explanation

cheers

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"If you don't want people to know you're a scumbag then don't be a scumbag." -- margaritahuyan
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
achow101_alt

Activity: 268
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 06, 2015, 02:59:52 AM

What software is that? It seems that the incomplete block is causing an unhandled error, which will cause the program to terminate, and thus your miner stops hashing.

Tip Me!: 1AQx99s7q1wVinbgXbA48BaZQVWpHe5gYM | My PGP Key: Fingerprint 0x17565732E08E5E41
bobby88 (OP)

View Profile
May 06, 2015, 03:09:25 AM

i use the default cg miner from Bitmain and p2pool windows i download it from p2pool site
Amph
Legendary

Activity: 3206
Merit: 1069

View Profile
May 06, 2015, 06:58:59 AM

i use the default cg miner from Bitmain and p2pool windows i download it from p2pool site

don't download official miner from random site, download it from here, in the original thread, maybe you have downloaded a malicious version, do a scan to be sure
bobby88 (OP)

View Profile
May 06, 2015, 07:58:23 AM

don't download official miner from random site, download it from here, in the original thread, maybe you have downloaded a malicious version, do a scan to be sure

what do you mean by official miner ? is it the CG miner from bitmain or the p2pool that i download it form http://p2pool.in/ ?  my kaspersky total  didnt say anything when i scan p2pool for win .
Amph
Legendary

Activity: 3206
Merit: 1069

View Profile
May 06, 2015, 09:08:36 AM

what do you mean by official miner ? is it the CG miner from bitmain or the p2pool that i download it form http://p2pool.in/ ?  my kaspersky total  didnt say anything when i scan p2pool for win .

that site could be safe but one never know, it is advisable to download it from here https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=28402.0
bobby88 (OP)

View Profile
May 09, 2015, 05:29:34 AM

that site could be safe but one never know, it is advisable to download it from here https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=28402.0

I m just a noob , i dont know how to install it  to my  C1 firmware 
lahm-44

Activity: 336
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 09, 2015, 05:59:10 AM

maybe you should try a different mining pool.try it and if you found the new mining pool good the probably its not your miner problem but if you found the problem again then you have to change the software
bobby88 (OP)

View Profile
May 09, 2015, 03:05:40 PM

maybe you should try a different mining pool.try it and if you found the new mining pool good the probably its not your miner problem but if you found the problem again then you have to change the software

i mine with p2pool
notlist3d
Legendary

Activity: 1456
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 10, 2015, 03:06:50 AM

i mine with p2pool

Easiest anwser is switch to a non p2pool.  So far none of the antminers I know of really excel at p2p, or were built for p2p.

If you go with a normal stratum pool such as antpool, f2pool, etc.  You will basically type in the info and it works.  I advise just switching pools.
luthermarcus

Activity: 213

View Profile
May 10, 2015, 04:38:01 AM

Dear all ,
 I have a problems with my miner , or maybe its related to p2pool and bitcoin mining, ive antminer c1  to mine bitcoin via P2POOL , everything seems normal except everytime my miner got this screen , it starting to became odd , like , suddenly the connections to the miner stop (make beeping ) and the miner stop hashing, its 15 times already since last week , so i make the screenshots for that http://prntscr.com/72186z , the questions are very noob question , what is it ? why evertime i have got this incomplete blocks the miner stop hashing ?  thank you for your explanation

cheers

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=18313.12600 Is the original thread where you should post your question. The Message that says incomplete block for peer isnt the one you should be posting. Its the complete shot of what comes after unhandled error. Repost that in the thread which link i posted with complete shot of that error.

Donate Bitcoin
1Mz7ZHxPhoH1ZK2yQvo62NdHvvsS2quhzc
Donate TRX
TB3WiLEj6iuSBU5tGUKyZkjB4vqrBDvoYM
bobby88 (OP)

View Profile
May 10, 2015, 10:55:00 PM

i mine with p2pool

Easiest anwser is switch to a non p2pool.  So far none of the antminers I know of really excel at p2p, or were built for p2p.

If you go with a normal stratum pool such as antpool, f2pool, etc.  You will basically type in the info and it works.  I advise just switching pools.

yes , thank you for the easiest answer , no offense to the pools owners , i just want to see the process of my miners mining the blocks with decentralized spirit Smiley
notlist3d
Legendary

View Profile
May 10, 2015, 11:12:28 PM

i mine with p2pool

yes , thank you for the easiest answer , no offense to the pools owners , i just want to see the process of my miners mining the blocks with decentralized spirit Smiley

Until antminer's have this on firmware you will be in for a harder miner life.  I do applaud you for the decentralized spirit though.

If your lucky eventually someone will make a custom firmware for it.  Nicehash didnt do well with official firmware.... so smit made his own that works great with it.  I'm not sure the problems of going p2p but it's been a long requested item on firmware, that does not happen.  I guess part of that is the mass of pools that use stratum not p2p.
luthermarcus

Activity: 213

View Profile
May 10, 2015, 11:28:31 PM

i mine with p2pool

Until antminer's have this on firmware you will be in for a harder miner life.  I do applaud you for the decentralized spirit though.

If your lucky eventually someone will make a custom firmware for it.  Nicehash didnt do well with official firmware.... so smit made his own that works great with it.  I'm not sure the problems of going p2p but it's been a long requested item on firmware, that does not happen.  I guess part of that is the mass of pools that use stratum not p2p.
S3 work great on P2pool and My s4 besides a code I get it seems to hash and get recognition and payouts after a couple of days are on par with other pools if not better at times. I was skeptical at first but now I got a stable node up and it is worth the trouble plus i learned a lot in the process and learning that windows is a shit box and Linux is a real computer.

Donate Bitcoin
1Mz7ZHxPhoH1ZK2yQvo62NdHvvsS2quhzc
Donate TRX
TB3WiLEj6iuSBU5tGUKyZkjB4vqrBDvoYM
bobby88 (OP)

View Profile
May 11, 2015, 02:06:06 AM

i mine with p2pool

I just  installing   smit custom with cgminer 4.9 now , seems no problem so far , i intend to try it for 3-4 days hopefully there is no trouble , i have barrier in unix programming  stuff so i cant make my own custom firmware , well theyre will be my next homework i guess Smiley

Cheers 
notlist3d
Legendary

View Profile
May 11, 2015, 02:13:28 AM

i mine with p2pool

I just  installing   smit custom with cgminer 4.9 now , seems no problem so far , i intend to try it for 3-4 days hopefully there is no trouble , i have barrier in unix programming  stuff so i cant make my own custom firmware , well theyre will be my next homework i guess Smiley

Cheers 

He did a heck of a job.  When there is a new coin westhash/nicehash can skyrocket.  I have used the firmware when good prices, it's a very nice tool to have.

I always have went to original firmware after though.  I kinda like being on a official release.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: