Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 09:32:46 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 782 783 784 785 786 787 788 789 790 791 792 793 794 795 796 797 798 799 800 801 802 803 804 805 806 807 808 809 810 811 812 813 814 815 816 817 818 819 820 821 822 823 824 825 826 827 828 829 830 831 [832] 833 834 835 836 837 838 839 840 841 842 843 844 845 846 847 848 849 850 851 852 853 854 855 856 857 858 859 860 861 862 863 864 865 866 867 868 869 870 871 872 873 874 875 876 877 878 879 880 881 882 ... 1628 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [XC][XCurrency] Decentralised Trustless Privacy Platform / Encrypted XChat / Pos  (Read 1483638 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
btell

Activity: 119
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 17, 2014, 09:20:54 PM

XC price is normal, but 24h exchange volumes are decreasing again. Anxiety...

Poloniex volumes DRK/XC = 7.516/2.568, mintpal volumes DRK/XC = 684.069/59.180.

Can you explain why people trust in DRK more? Indeed Evan Duffield has opened the sources?! Nor he has hypnotic abilities to make people zombies?

You can't evaluate a coin based on one 24h period.  That is idiotic.  If this were the case, then you would have to conclude just 1 day ago that XC > DRK, because 1 day ago XC had a higher 24h volume than DRK.  So, according to your method, you now have two antithetical reports to reconcile within a period of 48 hours.

Your method is seriously flawed.  And the reason DRK volume has risen to overtake XC's in the last 24 hours is unquestionably because they just released news on RC4.

I am tracking for DRK & XC for a long time. Yes, there are few time intervals in history, where XC > DRK by 24h volume, but MOST of rest time (I estimate 80-90%), DRK > XC by volume.

Today, the volume difference just became drammatic. My opinion, among many parity features of XC vs. DRK there is one, 'instamine' that intrinsic to XC, and not intrinsic to DRK. People's psychology does not accept unjust feature such as 'instamine'. You may contradict with 'stake' feature. But to stake coins, one need buy them first, buying is not so psychologically comfortable, as minig on the equipment you already possess.

So I call on Dan to return the mining feature, and let XC be PoW coin again, at least 50% PoW, 50% PoS.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Your bitcoin is secured in a way that is physically impossible for others to access, no matter for what reason, no matter how good the excuse, no matter a majority of miners, no matter what." -- Greg Maxwell
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
synechist
Legendary

Activity: 1190
Merit: 1000

To commodify ethicality is to ethicise the market

View Profile WWW
July 17, 2014, 09:23:07 PM

A little odd reaction... You ask respectfully?! You are in the position and obligation to answer respectfully, not to ask. I don't give a fuck about your PR strategies and so on corporation bullshits. That's not the idea of Satoshi Nakamoto in the first place. So please be more respectful.

UPDATE: I don't give a fuck about your investors also, that's not my problem, Mr. fucking Micros$ft-brainfuck. It seems to me that people like you will fuck up this technology, not the community.

What??

Should I translate in Albanian? Where are you from?

Kindly engage with respect for other people or wander off elsewhere. This is not how the XC community treats people.

Sorry, you are not the XC community. I am. You are part of a company - stop playing mother Teresa.

I think you'd be mistaken in assuming that a community is an individual. :-)

You'd also be mistaken in assuming that XC is a company.

Finally you'd be mistaken in assuming that the community disagrees with me about treating others with respect.

Kindly be respectful, or leave.

Co-Founder, the Blocknet
KimmyF

Activity: 978
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 17, 2014, 09:24:02 PM

A little odd reaction... You ask respectfully?! You are in the position and obligation to answer respectfully, not to ask. I don't give a fuck about your PR strategies and so on corporation bullshits. That's not the idea of Satoshi Nakamoto in the first place. So please be more respectful.

UPDATE: I don't give a fuck about your investors also, that's not my problem, Mr. fucking Micros$ft-brainfuck. It seems to me that people like you will fuck up this technology, not the community.

What??

Kindly engage with respect for other people or wander off elsewhere. This is not how the XC community treats people.

Sorry, you are not the XC community. I am. You are part of a company - stop playing mother Teresa.
Wow, cool down guy, double check who you are talking to & look around, come back tomorrow & chill before you awaken the kraken

qawzsx

Activity: 280

NOT FUD! FACTS!

View Profile
July 17, 2014, 09:27:04 PM

What??

STFU already you idiotic moron...
cryptoholic11

Activity: 560
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 17, 2014, 09:27:53 PM

@evolution, if youre really part of the community,  you wouldnt be talking like a 14year old muppet tough guy behind a computer screen. Why dont you be a little more constructive instead of condescending and disrespectful.

qawzsx

NOT FUD! FACTS!

View Profile
July 17, 2014, 09:34:26 PM

Can you explain why people trust in DRK more? Indeed Evan Duffield has opened the sources?! Nor he has hypnotic abilities to make people zombies?

You can't evaluate a coin based on one 24h period.  That is idiotic.  If this were the case, then you would have to conclude just 1 day ago that XC > DRK, because 1 day ago XC had a higher 24h volume than DRK.  So, according to your method, you now have two antithetical reports to reconcile within a period of 48 hours.

Your method is seriously flawed.  And the reason DRK volume has risen to overtake XC's in the last 24 hours is unquestionably because they just released news on RC4.

I am tracking for DRK & XC for a long time. Yes, there are few time intervals in history, where XC > DRK by 24h volume, but MOST of rest time (I estimate 80-90%), DRK > XC by volume.

Today, the volume difference just became drammatic. My opinion, among many parity features of XC vs. DRK there is one, 'instamine' that intrinsic to XC, and not intrinsic to DRK. People's psychology does not accept unjust feature such as 'instamine'. You may contradict with 'stake' feature. But to stake coins, one need buy them first, buying is not so psychologically comfortable, as minig on the equipment you already possess.

So I call on Dan to return the mining feature, and let XC be PoW coin again, at least 50% PoW, 50% PoS.

Except the devs of DRK are a fucking bunch of scamers, who tried to scam the community at first...So stop comparing this coin with a shity pump&dump coin, developed by some greedy fucks...
Now they are so legit because they said something like... "ok, we had this fucking 50% instamine, but well, we destroyed it cause you noticed it...so we are good now..."

You are tracking DRK & XC for a long time? dude, its a 6 months old coin vs a 2 months old coin, lets talk in 3 months, and compare this coin with DRK after 3 months...

"So I call on Dan to return the mining feature, and let XC be PoW coin again, at least 50% PoW, 50% PoS"....

Dude, you're a senile one...why the fuck are you even in crypto? Seems like you have no fucking idea...

CryptoGretzky

Activity: 322

View Profile
July 17, 2014, 09:35:53 PM

The reason why there is low volume is because everyone value their XC and is actually holding the coins in their wallet staking.  

http://chainz.cryptoid.info/xc/#!wallets

There is a total of only 19.66% of the coins at Mintpal, Bittrex and Cryptsy.

That just shows that the supplies of free floating coins is super low.   People are actually securing the network by staking.

Going back to PoW is the DUMBEST idea EVER for a coin with such low float.  Luckily you are just a troll and not the dev of XC.   All of your posts are nothing but drivel and useless FUD....

synechist
Legendary

View Profile WWW
July 17, 2014, 09:39:57 PM

My opinion, among many parity features of XC vs. DRK there is one, 'instamine' that intrinsic to XC, and not intrinsic to DRK. People's psychology does not accept unjust feature such as 'instamine'. You may contradict with 'stake' feature. But to stake coins, one need buy them first, buying is not so psychologically comfortable, as minig on the equipment you already possess.

You forget that, for investors, one of the central features of XC is that its money supply is not being continually diluted by mining.

So no, we're not bringing back mining.

Co-Founder, the Blocknet
battbot

Activity: 616

View Profile
July 17, 2014, 09:43:09 PM

im a troll

You forget that, for investors, one of the central features of XC is that its money supply is not being continually diluted by mining.

Let's not quote the troll.  Over 50% of DRK's coins were mined in a couple days.
rockstahh

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 17, 2014, 09:43:52 PM

Except the devs of DRK are a fucking bunch of scamers, who tried to scam the community at first...So stop comparing this coin with a shity pump&dump coin, developed by some greedy fucks...
Now they are so legit because they said something like... "ok, we had this fucking 50% instamine, but well, we destroyed it cause you noticed it...so we are good now..."

You are tracking DRK & XC for a long time? dude, its a 6 months old coin vs a 2 months old coin, lets talk in 3 months, and compare this coin with DRK after 3 months...

"So I call on Dan to return the mining feature, and let XC be PoW coin again, at least 50% PoW, 50% PoS"....

Dude, you're a senile one...why the fuck are you even in crypto? Seems like you have no fucking idea...

Wallet Nerd, lay off the pcp!

1MKvsb5ULZrJqX9UjBpgESvfn5ftSg85qH
BrewCrewFan

Activity: 672
Merit: 501

View Profile
July 17, 2014, 09:45:41 PM

My opinion, among many parity features of XC vs. DRK there is one, 'instamine' that intrinsic to XC, and not intrinsic to DRK. People's psychology does not accept unjust feature such as 'instamine'. You may contradict with 'stake' feature. But to stake coins, one need buy them first, buying is not so psychologically comfortable, as minig on the equipment you already possess.

If there was even a hint of something like that I would dump my thousands in a heartbeat....and it would not only be me either. The coin price be under 80K in short order.

Free SIGNs giving everyday. Be part, do not miss!.
SqMe5ceYfdcGsRyVpgvpYb6bRLS9j8omvB

XChat : Addy : XYuZESQpeMtZ2wit8nVVnXKGytfiaTBCo6 PubKey : eteshLzeq8Bh54BRjGSunMTc6Ytxtk7HYaSmDYMQn61z
dragnar

View Profile
July 17, 2014, 09:50:25 PM

im a troll

Let's not quote the troll.  Over 50% of DRK's coins were mined in a couple days.

it was insta mined in the first hours ( adding up to over 40% sins release )

wen u controll so mutch of the supply its easy to control the price ( just dry the market out )

any one els here noticed that wen DRK moved up a shit ton *( and every one bought DRK )
that a lot of btc that was in altcoins left the market ? wonder where those btc have gone to  Wink

and thats why there aint a lot of btc in the alt market atm * it was drained out by xxxxx )

someting i warned peeps about some time ago ( and predicted ) and i was right on the money Tongue

lol no ty
_evolution_

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 17, 2014, 09:56:06 PM

@evolution, if youre really part of the community,  you wouldnt be talking like a 14year old muppet tough guy behind a computer screen. Why dont you be a little more constructive instead of condescending and disrespectful.

Any concrete arguments against my opinion, mouthful Mr. Bean?
Teka (OP)

Activity: 840

View Profile
July 17, 2014, 09:57:10 PM

Lets keep the arguments constructive and outside of personal attacks.
braxx

Activity: 392

View Profile
July 17, 2014, 09:58:06 PM

evolution added to my ignore list

suggest you all do the same
KimmyF

Activity: 978

View Profile
July 17, 2014, 09:58:25 PM

i for one do not question or contest your opinion. Just the way you express it is enough for me not to listen.
Talk with some maner & respect for the opinion of others, then i will listen to what you have to say

synechist
Legendary

View Profile WWW
July 17, 2014, 10:01:01 PM

Fortunately it's now clear what sort of person _evolution_ is, and we need not bother to engage further.

But more importantly, I'd say that we shouldn't engage in the way that he does.

He's offensive; let's be respectful, even to him. Otherwise we just let him win.

The last thing I want is his way of treating others infecting my behaviour or my conversations.

Co-Founder, the Blocknet
synechist
Legendary

View Profile WWW
July 17, 2014, 10:02:17 PM

i for one do not question or contest your opinion. Just the way you express it is enough for me not to listen.
Talk with some maner & respect for the opinion of others, then i will listen to what you have to say

+1. Beautifully said.

Co-Founder, the Blocknet
cryptoholic11

Activity: 560

View Profile
July 17, 2014, 10:06:08 PM

You shouldnt call anybody 'mouthful' before evaluating yourself first. Do you realize the amount of bullshit that is spewing out of your mouth right now? Calling people mother fuckers, redhead rednecks, disrespecting the community manager for no reason, repeating the same shit over and over, etc. Dude if you dont like XC, gtfo and find another coin. But you're obviously a troll and either knows it or you're just a miserable retard living in moms basement and find this amusing. Either way stfu already. Troll. And everybody here seems to be against how youre conducting yourself. So either grow up and have some respect or gtfo. Otherwise you're not part of any community, you dolt. Troll.

EDIT then again im probably helping to feed the troll. Youve been ignored.

ssmc2
Legendary

Activity: 2002
Merit: 1040

View Profile
July 17, 2014, 10:08:48 PM

evolution added to my ignore list

suggest you all do the same

Done
Pages: « 1 ... 782 783 784 785 786 787 788 789 790 791 792 793 794 795 796 797 798 799 800 801 802 803 804 805 806 807 808 809 810 811 812 813 814 815 816 817 818 819 820 821 822 823 824 825 826 827 828 829 830 831 [832] 833 834 835 836 837 838 839 840 841 842 843 844 845 846 847 848 849 850 851 852 853 854 855 856 857 858 859 860 861 862 863 864 865 866 867 868 869 870 871 872 873 874 875 876 877 878 879 880 881 882 ... 1628 »
  Print  

Jump to: