Bitcoin Forum
April 23, 2024, 01:40:44 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 866 867 868 869 870 871 872 873 874 875 876 877 878 879 880 881 882 883 884 885 886 887 888 889 890 891 892 893 894 895 896 897 898 899 900 901 902 903 904 905 906 907 908 909 910 911 912 913 914 915 [916] 917 918 919 920 921 922 923 924 925 926 927 928 929 930 931 932 933 934 935 936 937 938 939 940 941 942 943 944 945 946 947 948 949 950 951 952 953 954 955 956 957 958 959 960 961 962 963 964 965 966 ... 1628 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [XC][XCurrency] Decentralised Trustless Privacy Platform / Encrypted XChat / Pos  (Read 1483639 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
synechist
Legendary

Activity: 1190
Merit: 1000

To commodify ethicality is to ethicise the market

View Profile WWW
July 30, 2014, 09:53:45 AM

Hoertest, generosity is a virtue, and virtues have long-term and short-term benefits. There's absolutely no need to be less than virtuous, ever.

There is little doubt in my mind that Dan's review will be beneficial to all parties, and mostly to XC.

Incidentally this doesn't take anything away from the idea that this is a competition.

It is a competition. The competition is to develop the best tech. And XC is way, way ahead on that front.

How we communicate, and how we treat others, is not where we compete. Treating others with generosity and respect in no way hinders our lead in the competition; in fact, it fosters goodwill, trust, mutual generosity, and encourages others to support XC. So if it has any effect on tech, the effect will be indirect, and mostly positive.

Co-Founder, the Blocknet

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Once a transaction has 6 confirmations, it is extremely unlikely that an attacker without at least 50% of the network's computation power would be able to reverse it.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
hoertest

Activity: 882

View Profile
July 30, 2014, 09:59:52 AM

Hoertest, generosity is a virtue, and virtues have long-term and short-term benefits. There's absolutely no need to be less than virtuous, ever.

There is little doubt in my mind that Dan's review will be beneficial to all parties, and mostly to XC.

You showed public interest in cloak some days ago. look where cloak is now and how beneficial it was to us. i don't want to bash other coins. but helping out left and right while the own project is not yet in the possition to do such things is a mistake too.
If the REV3 campaign would be already on the road and Dan would have some sparetime I would be fine with such reviews . but now?
Only one liners and short updates from him for weeks in here and then he has the time for that write up and checking the code. This was a ego thing, you can tell me what you want about the philanthropic intentions.
G-Bert

Activity: 364
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 30, 2014, 10:01:36 AM

Also do we want to go the E-bay rout or something ?

There is already 2-3 team working on this namely Voot/Cloak/ ?

Yeah I'm not so sure about this one either. If its going to be a truly decentralised "ebay" it will no doubt end up being more of a "silk road" and couldnt Dan & Co get in trouble if this were to happen?

I think XC would do better aiming to be the currency of choice for all those kind of Markets that are already about and surely a decentralised one is on the way by now anyway.

XChat XJkVnYD4N4oSjNStgbAUD6UyWuBTWuMRgv
public key  fuYPYmK4Sj57PkU2NKg1gKW91euMKkstQPeeexUcxnb8
G-Bert

Activity: 364

View Profile
July 30, 2014, 10:04:29 AM

You showed public interest in cloak some days ago. look where cloak is now and how beneficial it was to us. i don't want to bash other coins. but helping out left and right while the own project is not yet in the possition to do such things is a mistake too.
If the REV3 campaign would be already on the road and Dan would have some sparetime I would be fine with such reviews . but now?
Only one liners and short updates from him for weeks in here and then he has the time for that write up and checking the code. This was a ego thing, you can tell me what you want about the philanthropic intentions.

I can see your point, although I agree that generosity is a virtue and it will bring exposure to XC & Dan as a reputable developer in the long run.

Im guessing Dan got a chunk of key coins for the review aswell lol.

XChat XJkVnYD4N4oSjNStgbAUD6UyWuBTWuMRgv
public key  fuYPYmK4Sj57PkU2NKg1gKW91euMKkstQPeeexUcxnb8
hoertest

View Profile
July 30, 2014, 10:10:34 AM

Incidentally this doesn't take anything away from the idea that this is a competition.

It is a competition. The competition is to develop the best tech. And XC is way, way ahead on that front.

How we communicate, and how we treat others, is not where we compete. Treating others with generosity and respect in no way hinders our lead in the competition; in fact, it fosters goodwill, trust, mutual generosity, and encourages others to support XC. So if it has any effect on tech, the effect will be indirect, and mostly positive.

Look thats where you got it wrong. The competition is to make it to mass market adoption. having the best tech is just one important part of this but this is not where the competition ends. It actually never ends.
Look i really try to stay constructive even when rambling (not drunk by the way  Wink ) .
I just think as long as the big release isn't executed its to early for stuff like that cause it projects a disinterest of the dev in his own project in my opinion. Anyway i made my point and i can accept you and Dan seeing it different.
Just promise no more peer reviews till REV3 please, cause this will not have been the last request from a XC clone .
atcsecure

Activity: 756
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
July 30, 2014, 10:11:21 AM

Think what you will.. but don't think that I'm not spending 8+ hours per day working on XCurrency, We are currently on RC4 EM testing, just finished a new build a few minutes ago, not to mention the other development activities happening and getting prepared for the xc-tor-stick release

Join the revolution - XC - Decentralized Trustless Multi-Node Private Transactions
Kubrat

Activity: 13
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 30, 2014, 10:12:11 AM

I'm actually pissed about that review. thats almost an endorsment letter and a bigger write up than all of your posts in hear from the last two weeks combined. Its good to know that we have the dev people go to for validation but the way this was executed and the timing, ...,
I know you mean good but how naive are you.
Not one mention of  XC beeing ahead or any form of bringing people here. WTF!!!
I hope youre not one of those people who need that little ego boost every once in a while cause thats is what this was all about if youre honest. And it distracts from your work.
Do you think steve jobs would have given a public peer review to another computer firm that uses a basic version of his OS back in the time?
I see the best talent in here, but some of your actions make me want to throw my laptop at the wall. Undecided

And all this i picked up "some" key bullshit. what for ?. You weak handed faggots piss me of . In case you didn't noticed , this is a competition if you want it or not.
If this was a race what Dan just did was slowing down from lead position to let some competitor catch up. And now he feels great about himself cause the fans of the slower guy applaud him, but thats not how you win the race. and its not even fair play either its just plain stupid.

XC has the best technology, proffesional PR, great community, and so on.
Would the team please start to act accordingly.

Would you stop to impose your idea of old ​​western business and idea of prosperited! As can be seen it does not work well at all. In fact the entire crypto world is built against the western model because of it.
Yes, it's a race, but not between crypto currencies and between the old and new thinking
hoertest

View Profile
July 30, 2014, 10:22:23 AM

Think what you will.. but don't think that I'm not spending 8+ hours per day working on XCurrency, We are currently on RC4 EM testing, just finished a new build a few minutes ago, not to mention the other development activities happening and getting prepared for the xc-tor-stick release

I know you are working your ass off. Just think this wasn't the right time yet. People will try to take advantage from you left and right in the near future. be carefull.

to the Western guy. competition is GOOD. Everything that makes your life easier is due to competition, inluding your intelligence. competition doesn't mean you have to play unfair, i never said that.
CryptoGretzky

Activity: 322

View Profile
July 30, 2014, 10:27:08 AM

You showed public interest in cloak some days ago. look where cloak is now and how beneficial it was to us.

Hmm... so don't you think it's the BEST time to jump on those coins, make the profits and then use those profits to buy more XC...   which part of that obvious profit potential do you not see?

qqNxt

Activity: 468
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 30, 2014, 10:52:22 AM

ANYONE selling xc please hop on to mintpal! I have set my orders up! I already bought up 500k nxt because there is no one selling xc
even when I set my buys with the highest bid! still need about 40btc of xc.
CryptoGretzky

Activity: 322

View Profile
July 30, 2014, 10:54:06 AM

ANYONE selling xc please hop on to mintpal! I have set my orders up! I already bought up 500k nxt because there is no one selling xc

Who in their right frame of mind that has a lot of XC will want to sell now?    Wink   If they are not in their right frame of mind, they wouldn't have that much XC to begin with.   Tongue

When XC is ready for release, the XC rise will make the Cloak rise today look like a small bump on the road.

cryptico

Activity: 700

View Profile
July 30, 2014, 11:04:14 AM

You can buy 26 BTC worth of XC up to 161K that is crazy cheap what do you want more. If I had the money to buy more I would have dried up the sells already anything below 0.003 after Rev 2 is crazy deal are you joking? Do your research on XC and see for yourself that is the best tek in the market and most undervalued at the moment. there will be Rev2.5 with Tor stick ahead shortly..I mean you coming here telling to the XC community to sell you Cheaper than the market price right now is pretty offensive dude WTF?

.WildBeastBlock.       █
 ▄     █▄    ▄
 █     ██     █
 █      █▀   ███
 █▄▄   ▄█    ███
███   ▀██▄   ▀█
 █▀     █▀   ██
 █    ▄███   ██▀
 ██  ▀▀██   ▄▄█
 ██▄    ██▄  ██▄
 ▄█    ▄██    █
▀██     █    ███
 ██    ▄██   ▀██
 ██▀    ██▀   █
  █     █▀    █
  █     █     █
  ▀     █     ▀
       █
 ▄     █▄    ▄
 █     ██     █
 █      █▀   ███
 █▄▄   ▄█    ███
███   ▀██▄   ▀█
 █▀     █▀   ██
 █    ▄███   ██▀
 ██  ▀▀██   ▄▄█
 ██▄    ██▄  ██▄
 ▄█    ▄██    █
▀██     █    ███
 ██    ▄██   ▀██
 ██▀    ██▀   █
  █     █▀    █
  █     █     █
  ▀     █     ▀
  with New Wallet & Smart Message Insertion
  with Smart Doc Insertion
  Free WBB Chat App | Fully Secure and Private
wevus

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

Long Term Investor with Short Term Memory Loss

View Profile WWW
July 30, 2014, 11:09:22 AM

Agreed 100%

You can buy 26 BTC worth of XC up to 161K that is crazy cheap what do you want more. If I had the money to buy more I would have dried up the sells already anything below 0.003 after Rev 2 is crazy deal are you joking? Do your research on XC and see for yourself that is the best tek in the market and most undervalued at the moment. there will be Rev2.5 with Tor stick ahead shortly..I mean you coming here telling to the XC community to sell you Cheaper than the market price right now is pretty offensive dude WTF?

XChat: XQ6YhjRgXHuZKPwDTps6J6i8mwdYnXYdtY
Donatations for the starving pigmies: XC XSoc3Eb7u2EwMaqV6jYChHrhdDvtZp6Cap
BTC 1ALk4YtmNTLwAvPZszQvrNwmrUBSUPXNKr
BlackShibe1

Activity: 260

View Profile
July 30, 2014, 11:31:08 AM

I recently discovered XC since your opinion about Key
I thought XC was a scam, because i read a lot of Fud posts and i change my mind now
Your name seems know and respected by the community
I will focus more and i think invest

Lisk.
    Develop Decentralized Applications & Sidechains in JavaScript with Lisk!
    Website | Blog | BTT Thread | Chat - Be part of the decentralized application movement!
qawzsx

Activity: 280

NOT FUD! FACTS!

View Profile
July 30, 2014, 11:34:27 AM

You showed public interest in cloak some days ago. look where cloak is now and how beneficial it was to us. ....

Where is cloak now? It has nothing special really, just a pump and dump related to the hype taking place into the trade...
There is too much centralization there...and cheap fancy developments...

cloaksend? a mere 3-4 hours php script

http://www.cloaksend.com/api/cloaks/CBnkPKapz8U2FKc7EQSeCcSZ3qPD82XpGp/C5qKmSjW1K1CiADtnMHMPBjQWybHQ9S8ce/50.0

onemarket? another centralized king-of-website, integrated into the WALLET...

Anyway, I'm happy for a thing related to cloak right now, which is seeing that mintpal has not lost the trust yet, and there is still volume on the exchange...

Artoodeetoo

Activity: 518

View Profile
July 30, 2014, 11:36:16 AM

Somebody wants our coins, XC is building nicely.... Slow and steady like a well made stew.

DASH #DashDC #DashIntoDigitalCash
swish

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 30, 2014, 11:40:32 AM

bb darkcoin!!! to da moon XC  Wink

XC - The Future of Anonymity
Cinni - Innovation
holyprofit

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 30, 2014, 11:40:53 AM

Somebody wants our coins, XC is building nicely.... Slow and steady like a well made stew.

Humm - Trying to figure out if I should cash in the last of my LTC (which drives me nuts) for another chunk
StephenJH

Activity: 1442
Merit: 521

No more Rekt and Bust

View Profile
July 30, 2014, 11:47:57 AM

Where is cloak now?

███████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀████████
██████▀▄██▀▀▄▄ ████▄▀██████
█████ ███ ████ ▀▀████ █████
████ █████ ███▀▀▀▄████ ████
████ ███▀▀▀▄▄▄████████ ████
████ ██▄▄▀▀███████▀▄▄█ ████
█████ █████ █▀██▀▄███ █████
██████▄▀███▀▄█▀▄███▀▄██████
████████▄▄▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▄▄████████
██████████▀▄███████████████
██████████████████████████
.FortuneJack.
  ▄█▄        █           ▄
 ▄████▄▄ ▄▄▀▀██▄▄      ▄███
█▄███████▄▄██████▄▄▄█████
 █▄██████▌▀▄▄███▀▄▄▄▀▀██
  ▄▀████ █▄██▄██▄▄▄▄▀██
   ▀▀▄▀███▀▀▄▄▀▀▀▀█████▀▄
     ████▄▀▀▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▄███▄█
    ▐▌▄█████▀   ▄▄▄█▄▄  ███
     ▀█▄▀█▀▀▄  ████▀███▄▀
       ▐▌▄ ▄█▄█▀██▌ ▀▄
       █▄████▀▀    ▄▄▄█▄
        ▀▄▄▀▄▄▄▀▀▀██▄▄
           ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▀
|
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ BY
HACKSAW
G  A  M  I  N  G
          ▄▀▀▀▄
     ▄▄▀▀██▄▄█▄▄
   ▄█▀████████▄▀▀██▄
▄▀▀▀▀▀▄▄█████▐███▄
▀██▄▀█▀▀▀▀███▀▀▐▌
█▄██▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀██▄██▐▌
▐▀▀▄▀▀▀▀  ▀  ▀█▀████▀
 ▀█▀  ▐▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▀ ▄▀██▄
 █  ▄██████████▄  ▄█▄
▐▌▀▀█████████████████
▐▌ ▐  ▀▌   ▀  ▀██▀▄█
 ▀▄▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▄▄▀▀
   ▀▀▄▄█▀▀█▄▄▄▄█▀▀
|
....OVER $2,000,000!....
ALREADY GIVEN AWAY
IN LESS THAN 2 WEEKS
....PLAY NOW....
atcsecure

Activity: 756

View Profile WWW
July 30, 2014, 11:48:02 AM

You showed public interest in cloak some days ago. look where cloak is now and how beneficial it was to us. ....

Where is cloak now? It has nothing special really, just a pump and dump related to the hype taking place into the trade...
There is too much centralization there...and cheap fancy developments...

cloaksend? a mere 3-4 hours php script

http://www.cloaksend.com/api/cloaks/CBnkPKapz8U2FKc7EQSeCcSZ3qPD82XpGp/C5qKmSjW1K1CiADtnMHMPBjQWybHQ9S8ce/50.0

onemarket? another centralized king-of-website, integrated into the WALLET...

Anyway, I'm happy for a thing related to cloak right now, which is seeing that mintpal has not lost the trust yet, and there is still volume on the exchange...

are you saying cloaksend is an API? 

This isn't the place for that discussion

Join the revolution - XC - Decentralized Trustless Multi-Node Private Transactions
Pages: « 1 ... 866 867 868 869 870 871 872 873 874 875 876 877 878 879 880 881 882 883 884 885 886 887 888 889 890 891 892 893 894 895 896 897 898 899 900 901 902 903 904 905 906 907 908 909 910 911 912 913 914 915 [916] 917 918 919 920 921 922 923 924 925 926 927 928 929 930 931 932 933 934 935 936 937 938 939 940 941 942 943 944 945 946 947 948 949 950 951 952 953 954 955 956 957 958 959 960 961 962 963 964 965 966 ... 1628 »
  Print  

Jump to: