Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 02:03:21 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 1185 1186 1187 1188 1189 1190 1191 1192 1193 1194 1195 1196 1197 1198 1199 1200 1201 1202 1203 1204 1205 1206 1207 1208 1209 1210 1211 1212 1213 1214 1215 1216 1217 1218 1219 1220 1221 1222 1223 1224 1225 1226 1227 1228 1229 1230 1231 1232 1233 1234 [1235] 1236 1237 1238 1239 1240 1241 1242 1243 1244 1245 1246 1247 1248 1249 1250 1251 1252 1253 1254 1255 1256 1257 1258 1259 1260 1261 1262 1263 1264 1265 1266 1267 1268 1269 1270 1271 1272 1273 1274 1275 1276 1277 1278 1279 1280 1281 1282 1283 1284 1285 ... 1628 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [XC][XCurrency] Decentralised Trustless Privacy Platform / Encrypted XChat / Pos  (Read 1483639 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
Mountaingoat

Activity: 714
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
September 10, 2014, 07:04:47 PM

I have an idea all jokes aside, how about we set up an address where people can send XC to and every day or every hour a winner gets picked and gets 10 XC(assuming there is enough), it would be something good for the community and it would be similar to a faucet.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"With e-currency based on cryptographic proof, without the need to trust a third party middleman, money can be secure and transactions effortless." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
gadgetnerd

Activity: 136
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 10, 2014, 07:07:38 PM

On my way to an appointment, but before I leave I wanted to ask- I am running a mac wallet which has been staking for a month or so. For the past several days the wallet says it is staking but will not sync, it has been stuck on block 115118. Any suggestions as to what I can do? I have my wallet.dat backed up, if I reinstall the app will my xcurrency still be safe? Thanks guys.

You can try this:

Close your wallet. Delete everything but wallet.dat in your user/library/application support/xcurrency folder.  Reopen the wallet.  It will have to re-sync the entire chain, but it should fix any stuck syncing issues.
I tried this a few times, no succes.

I had this issue with another wallet and I did the following to fix:

1. rename wallet.dat to wallet1.dat
2. open the wallet (which creates a new wallet.dat) and let it sync
3. close wallet
4. delete the newly created wallet.dat
5. rename wallet1.dat to wallet.dat
6. reopen wallet
OK, thanks. I'll try that
hmmm, tried that but it still won't sync. Very strange because it worked just fine until a few days ago. I hope someone has some more suggestions. Huh

Have you tried running "repairwallet" in the console?
yup, it returns "wallet check passed" : true". I don't know if that's good?

It's usually easier to delete the block chain (all the files EXCEPT wallet.dat) and let it resync the whole block chain.   Then do a repair wallet at the end if the balance is not correct.   That's what I do anyway.
Yes I agree, I've done that a few times in the past as well. But, even that doesn't seem to work this time. I backed up my wallet.dat, removed everyting and started XCurrency-Qt again. So this basically makes a fresh wallet. Even that won't sync. I'm gonna try it on a Windowsmachine, here at home. See what that does.

CryptoGretzky

Activity: 322
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 10, 2014, 07:09:51 PM

On my way to an appointment, but before I leave I wanted to ask- I am running a mac wallet which has been staking for a month or so. For the past several days the wallet says it is staking but will not sync, it has been stuck on block 115118. Any suggestions as to what I can do? I have my wallet.dat backed up, if I reinstall the app will my xcurrency still be safe? Thanks guys.

You can try this:

Close your wallet. Delete everything but wallet.dat in your user/library/application support/xcurrency folder.  Reopen the wallet.  It will have to re-sync the entire chain, but it should fix any stuck syncing issues.

3. close wallet
6. reopen wallet
hmmm, tried that but it still won't sync. Very strange because it worked just fine until a few days ago. I hope someone has some more suggestions. Huh

It's usually easier to delete the block chain (all the files EXCEPT wallet.dat) and let it resync the whole block chain.   Then do a repair wallet at the end if the balance is not correct.   That's what I do anyway.
Yes I agree, I've done that a few times in the past as well. But, even that doesn't seem to work this time. I backed up my wallet.dat, removed everyting and started XCurrency-Qt again. So this basically makes a fresh wallet. Even that won't sync. I'm gonna try it on a Windowsmachine, here at home. See what that does.

Another method I used before is to dumpprivkey for all the address that has a balance, then... with a completely new wallet, importprivkey into that so you start completely fresh and then resync.

gadgetnerd

View Profile
September 10, 2014, 07:28:22 PM

You can try this:

3. close wallet
6. reopen wallet

It's usually easier to delete the block chain (all the files EXCEPT wallet.dat) and let it resync the whole block chain.   Then do a repair wallet at the end if the balance is not correct.   That's what I do anyway.

Another method I used before is to dumpprivkey for all the address that has a balance, then... with a completely new wallet, importprivkey into that so you start completely fresh and then resync.
is it possible to copy a Mac wallet.dat into a fresh windows wallet?

leigh2k14
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 10, 2014, 07:30:58 PM

You can try this:

3. close wallet
6. reopen wallet

Yeah it should work, they both recognise the wallet.dat

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄          ▄▄▄                   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄                 ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄      ▄▄▄
████████████▄       ███                ▄███████████▄            ▄██████████      ███     ███▀
███     ▀▀███▌      ███               ████▀     ▀████         ▄███▀▀     ▀▀      ███    ███▀
███       ███▌      ███              ███▀         ▀███       ▄███                ███   ███
███     ▄███▀       ███             ▐██▌           ▐██▌     ▐███                 ███  ███
██████████▀         ███             ▐██▌           ▐██▌     ▐██▌                 ███ ███
███▀▀▀▀▀████▄       ███             ▐██▌           ▐██▌     ▐██▌                 ███  ███     ███           ███
███      ▀███▌      ███             ▐██▌           ▐██▌     ▐███                 ███   ███     ███         ███
███       ███▌      ███              ███▄         ▄███        ███                ███    ███     ███       ███
███     ▄▄███▌      ███               ████▄     ▄████         ▀███▄▄     ▄▄      ███     ███▄    ███▄   ▄███
████████████▀       ███████████        ▀███████████▀            ▀██████████      ███      ███▄    ███▄ ▄███
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀          ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀           ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀                  ▀▀▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀       ▀▀▀     ███▄███
                                                                                                    ▀███▀
                                                                                                     ▀█▀

Token Sale Starts on [ 12 October ]
[ PRESALE IS OPEN ] ●●●

CoinCartel

Activity: 122
Merit: 100

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

View Profile
September 10, 2014, 07:36:39 PM

XC 90-Day Chart
gadgetnerd

View Profile
September 10, 2014, 07:37:02 PM

You can try this:

3. close wallet
6. reopen wallet

Yeah it should work, they both recognise the wallet.dat
OK then, I install a fresh wallet on my windows machine, sync it and then replace the wallet.dat. Hope that works.
One upside, I get to try XChat as well, witch I haven't yet.  

hoertest

Activity: 882

View Profile
September 10, 2014, 08:42:07 PM

i actually wanted to take a small web break but just saw there is a vote to win.  Smiley

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=776774.0

i wouldn't spamm them with posts though. we shouldn't come of like the monero hordes.

but catching up in that poll is still easy.

Mountaingoat

View Profile WWW
September 10, 2014, 08:51:20 PM

The person who manages the Youtube channel should register the name "http://www.youtube.com/user/XC", instead of "https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC3u_3XNYn1m2GL_MMS126_w", you can do that in the settings.
cryptico

Activity: 700

View Profile
September 10, 2014, 08:52:36 PM

The person who manages the Youtube channel should register the name "http://www.youtube.com/user/XC", instead of "https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC3u_3XNYn1m2GL_MMS126_w", you can do that in the settings.

ahahahah Please mountain give me a break your posts are ilarious...ahhaha

.WildBeastBlock.       █
 ▄     █▄    ▄
 █     ██     █
 █      █▀   ███
 █▄▄   ▄█    ███
███   ▀██▄   ▀█
 █▀     █▀   ██
 █    ▄███   ██▀
 ██  ▀▀██   ▄▄█
 ██▄    ██▄  ██▄
 ▄█    ▄██    █
▀██     █    ███
 ██    ▄██   ▀██
 ██▀    ██▀   █
  █     █▀    █
  █     █     █
  ▀     █     ▀
       █
 ▄     █▄    ▄
 █     ██     █
 █      █▀   ███
 █▄▄   ▄█    ███
███   ▀██▄   ▀█
 █▀     █▀   ██
 █    ▄███   ██▀
 ██  ▀▀██   ▄▄█
 ██▄    ██▄  ██▄
 ▄█    ▄██    █
▀██     █    ███
 ██    ▄██   ▀██
 ██▀    ██▀   █
  █     █▀    █
  █     █     █
  ▀     █     ▀
  with New Wallet & Smart Message Insertion
  with Smart Doc Insertion
  Free WBB Chat App | Fully Secure and Private
Mountaingoat

View Profile WWW
September 10, 2014, 09:23:24 PM

ahahahah Please mountain give me a break your posts are ilarious...ahhaha
I was serious this time.
robinwilliams

Activity: 112

View Profile
September 10, 2014, 09:29:35 PM

Some mysterious whale keeps dumping on our news.

Look up my post history. It's all good news for days.
Then look at the times the announcements were made and the times at which 6-16K sells came in.
XC is solid. Someone's trying very hard to make it look otherwise.
They cannot fight reality though. We'll win out.

Then

Two months later

Lolz boyz.  should probably figure out a way to pump the coin ... join the roundtable of supernetwork maybe?  or review more coins?  

When r u gonna start a thread for the main forum?  Monero needs a run 4 their money
braxx

Activity: 392
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 10, 2014, 09:37:14 PM

Then look at the times the announcements were made and the times at which 6-16K sells came in.

... join the roundtable of supernetwork maybe?  ...

as stated twice already:

Currently, there are no plans of joining the network.
Hi dev,

Are you interested in joining in superNET? Maybe a chance to connect to other altcoins.

Or will XC be THE exact superNET?

No x2
HappyHogan

Activity: 196

View Profile
September 10, 2014, 10:07:18 PM

Then

Two months later

Lolz boyz.  should probably figure out a way to pump the coin ... join the roundtable of supernetwork maybe?  or review more coins?  

When r u gonna start a thread for the main forum?  Monero needs a run 4 their money

Buy on the rumour, sell on the news
synechist
Legendary

Activity: 1190

To commodify ethicality is to ethicise the market

View Profile WWW
September 10, 2014, 10:09:44 PM

Daily Update coming now...

Co-Founder, the Blocknet
synechist
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 10, 2014, 10:10:03 PM

***The XC Daily Update***

- The XC Multipool is now open for full testing.

I've mined without hassles and the profits were solid. Try it out.

- There's a new OP!

May the speculation begin...

Co-Founder, the Blocknet
?!bennscammed!?

Activity: 195

View Profile
September 10, 2014, 10:27:23 PM

- There's a new OP!

nice work  Grin

but the exchange links got mixed up.
crypthal leads to cryptsy
cryptsy to mintpal
mintpal to litebit

also theres still bleutrade.com trading xc with 0 volume  Roll Eyes
FlyboyHawk

Activity: 17
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 10, 2014, 10:36:50 PM

I have XC client in a win7 and mac pc. I sent 20 XC from the mac client to win7 client. Everything is ok; balance on mac reduced by 20 XC plus small fee and balance in win7 increased by 20 XC. However, i can't see where the 20 XC came from (which address) on the mac client. The "show transaction details" only shows where the XC went, not where it came from. How do I find out which XC address the 20 XC came from? Is is necessary to have coin control operational (not yet in mac) or is there something else I'm missing. Also, will XChat update for mac be in Rev 2 for 9/15 or for later Rev 2.5. thanks
synechist
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 10, 2014, 10:38:26 PM

- There's a new OP!

nice work  Grin

but the exchange links got mixed up.
crypthal leads to cryptsy
cryptsy to mintpal
mintpal to litebit

also theres still bleutrade.com trading xc with 0 volume  Roll Eyes

Thanks. Correction in progress. :-)

Co-Founder, the Blocknet
synechist
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 10, 2014, 10:56:58 PM

I have XC client in a win7 and mac pc. I sent 20 XC from the mac client to win7 client. Everything is ok; balance on mac reduced by 20 XC plus small fee and balance in win7 increased by 20 XC. However, i can't see where the 20 XC came from (which address) on the mac client. The "show transaction details" only shows where the XC went, not where it came from. How do I find out which XC address the 20 XC came from? Is is necessary to have coin control operational (not yet in mac) or is there something else I'm missing. Also, will XChat update for mac be in Rev 2 for 9/15 or for later Rev 2.5. thanks

Hi hi

You can specify which address a payment comes from by using coin control.

After the payment's made you'll need to use a block explorer to identify the address sent from. Check out the OP for a block explorer.

If you made a private payment, block explorers (and anything at all) won't help you. ;-)

I don't use Mac. Is XChat on Mac working for anyone else here?

Co-Founder, the Blocknet
Pages: « 1 ... 1185 1186 1187 1188 1189 1190 1191 1192 1193 1194 1195 1196 1197 1198 1199 1200 1201 1202 1203 1204 1205 1206 1207 1208 1209 1210 1211 1212 1213 1214 1215 1216 1217 1218 1219 1220 1221 1222 1223 1224 1225 1226 1227 1228 1229 1230 1231 1232 1233 1234 [1235] 1236 1237 1238 1239 1240 1241 1242 1243 1244 1245 1246 1247 1248 1249 1250 1251 1252 1253 1254 1255 1256 1257 1258 1259 1260 1261 1262 1263 1264 1265 1266 1267 1268 1269 1270 1271 1272 1273 1274 1275 1276 1277 1278 1279 1280 1281 1282 1283 1284 1285 ... 1628 »
  Print  

Jump to: