Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 12:33:00 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 1478 1479 1480 1481 1482 1483 1484 1485 1486 1487 1488 1489 1490 1491 1492 1493 1494 1495 1496 1497 1498 1499 1500 1501 1502 1503 1504 1505 1506 1507 1508 1509 1510 1511 1512 1513 1514 1515 1516 1517 1518 1519 1520 1521 1522 1523 1524 1525 1526 1527 [1528] 1529 1530 1531 1532 1533 1534 1535 1536 1537 1538 1539 1540 1541 1542 1543 1544 1545 1546 1547 1548 1549 1550 1551 1552 1553 1554 1555 1556 1557 1558 1559 1560 1561 1562 1563 1564 1565 1566 1567 1568 1569 1570 1571 1572 1573 1574 1575 1576 1577 1578 ... 1628 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [XC][XCurrency] Decentralised Trustless Privacy Platform / Encrypted XChat / Pos  (Read 1483639 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
adhitthana
Legendary

Activity: 1190
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 24, 2014, 12:38:18 AM

Hello,

I am unable to withdraw XC from mintpal...Any one has the same problem with XC in mintpal and what can I do to get them back?
I withdrew about 5500 XC from Mintpal on the day it came back online. that was on Oct 16
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=630547.msg9227669#msg9227669

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Your bitcoin is secured in a way that is physically impossible for others to access, no matter for what reason, no matter how good the excuse, no matter a majority of miners, no matter what." -- Greg Maxwell
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
adhitthana
Legendary

View Profile
October 24, 2014, 12:42:46 AM

Is the selling on Bittrex coming from the 50,000 that got moved a few days ago?
Jacques de Molay

Activity: 339
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 24, 2014, 12:51:09 AM

I cant wait for this retard wannabe to finish dumping and Ive already said who it was, its going to be glorious leaving all the shit coins in the dust soon.

The more he dumps the more I earn from the Multipool.  Heu heu heu

wooder

Activity: 324

View Profile
October 24, 2014, 12:58:00 AM
Last edit: October 24, 2014, 01:32:20 AM by wooder

Is the selling on Bittrex coming from the 50,000 that got moved a few days ago?

this was a theory, but a lot more than 50k where allready sold. more than 20k just in the last hour on bittrex
adhitthana
Legendary

View Profile
October 24, 2014, 01:04:34 AM

I cant wait for this retard wannabe to finish dumping and Ive already said who it was, its going to be glorious leaving all the shit coins in the dust soon.
How many did he have?
Conurtrol

Activity: 478

View Profile
October 24, 2014, 01:06:14 AM

If anyone is confused about the difference between paying devs with ito funds and dumping then take a look at bittrex right now. That is dumping.
Jacques de Molay

View Profile
October 24, 2014, 01:13:24 AM

How many did he have?

I dont care to be honest, he will be fresh out soon enough and even then he wont have enough to stop the surge upwards.  Besides he is heavily invested in his other shit coin which is nearing the ipo price (which is already drastically over priced for such little effort anyway that got used to fund things outside of crypto as its first main goal, everything else is semantics to believe they are doing "something worthwhile" in crypto )

And its pretty easy to tell who it is, go talk truth in another thread and XC drops...gee I wonder who that buttthurt faggit is Tongue
infinitechaos

Activity: 462

View Profile
October 24, 2014, 01:14:29 AM

my 2 XCents about the current selling ....

I see only one answer in the chain, combined with info from private talks with some early adaptors, following BCT daily & came to the conclusion that the current development, eg: selling of big stacks, is a positive move for XC.

Nobody can deny that there are some big holders of XC that started really early, a time when XC was viewed as and only compared to just any other coin & we had several coins like that a day. They just gambled this this one would maybe hit the big time. This is way before the FUD started about identity (who is this dev) & the team was still anonymous & a lot smaller.  Just people that had the hardware or rented it to mine this coin in an early stage. They got more coins than most of us can dream of (i consider 100K up a minimum for this group) Think those people viewed XC at the time as just any other coin, based on the market view at that moment and they holded a long time waiting for the 'change' they where used to. But at the same time they based there decision to hold on old principles, a new promising coin. Then a (seen from an alt-coin world perspective) a strange time started, XC was different, it was not run like any other coin but from the start it was run like a business, think a lot of the early adaptors never saw something like that before.

As more time went by the bigger the difference with the rest of the altcoin market grew. My analyses shows just one thing: Early adaptors (maybe not sure what to expect from current moves) are covering there initial costs, all coins that are sold atm are linked directly to the POW stage. Even with a price below 100K they have a nice profit & there stacks are big enough to sell part and still hold enough to be considered rich if all works out. Same time more and more new XC holders enter the arena and place there new bought coins for staking off the exchanges.

Distribution is improving a lot atm, think most, if not all exchanges are tapping into there cold storage to handle all the withdraws.
Maybe the price will drop even more but the rate distribution is improving is 'out of this world'

I know, just my 2 cents and maybe/probably some of you will call me crazy. The funny part is that i do have a site ready to deploy backing the statements above but atm im just not willing to spend >200XC a month on hosting costs. I will be broke within a year if i do that.

Im holding the coins i bought to late while at the same time feeling i missed an opportunity to mine this coin early on (had my miner shut down when XC was in POW stage coz of overall bad ROI) and am waiting for the completion of at least rev 2.5 and the public bounties/reviews to crack XC anon solution, confidence that XC will win. Then i have enough to run this site years in a row, just on POS rewards.

BUMP

▄▄█████████████▄▄       
     ▄███▀▀▀         ▀▀▀███▄     
   ▄███▀       ▄▄▄       ▀███▄   
  ███▀       ▄██▀██▄       ▀███ 
 ▐██▌        ██   ██        ▐██▌
 ███         ██▐█▌██         ███
▐██▌          ▀▐█▌▀          ▐██▌
▐██▌          ▄▐█▌▄          ▐██▌
 ███         ██▐█▌██         ███
 ▐██▌        ██   ██        ▐██▌
  ███▄       ▀██▄██▀       ▄███ 
   ▀███▄       ▀▀▀       ▄███▀   
     ▀███▄▄           ▄▄███▀     
        ▀▀█████████████▀▀       
B I T N A T I O N
G O V E R N A N C E  2.0

Android app available now
▀█▄▄           
 ██▄▀███▄▄       
 ████▄▀████▀▄▄   
 ██████▄▀█▀█████
 █████▀▄███▄▀▀   
 ███▀▄██▀▀       
 █▀▄█▀▀         
INSTALL PANGEA
       IOS coming soon
shockstar

Activity: 141
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 24, 2014, 01:14:41 AM

How many did he have?

I dont care to be honest, he will be fresh out soon enough and even then he wont have enough to stop the surge upwards.  Besides he is heavily invested in his other shit coin which is nearing the ipo price (which is already drastically over priced for such little effort anyway that got used to fund things outside of crypto)

who is this person are you talking about?
spookycoins

Activity: 182

View Profile WWW
October 24, 2014, 01:15:09 AM

Silverking dump? Pure speculation.

That's me on twitter --> @spookycoins
Jacques de Molay

View Profile
October 24, 2014, 01:17:48 AM

Silverking dump? Pure speculation.

Nope there is none on my part,  he cant help himself when his other precious coin is questioned (or in his mind attacked)  it correlates when the dumps occur = he isnt very smart at all.

I tested and proved this today with two posts in the new heavily moderated qbk thread... some guy was boasting about setting up bitcoin machine in Queensland on the Gold Coast so I put in a new story frmo a few days ago that police arrested a bitcoin owner on the Gold Coast with heavy links to drugs and police took the machine...all removed and dumps occurred right on queue.

predictable - very.

MemoryShock

Activity: 728
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 24, 2014, 01:19:53 AM

I won't bring up his name because I think you are incorrect.

I think that there are a few interests that have issues with XC based on vested interest.  And if they are able to manipulate a low liquid market then there is at least the possibility that, if they are vested elsewhere (again, not naming names) that it is likely of little consequence for them to keep selling and rebuying in order to sell again on the upswings.  It has been a very consistent pattern over the course of months with new interests becoming interested in XC not being perceived as a safe bet.  I think that there is a concerted effort to suppress the price.  But I don't think that will work once XC is public...because the technology is nothing like that is out there now and nor is expanding beyond the fickle and sometimes malicious whims of the crypto community going to be anything but a positive.

I think what I have always thought.  That XC is building a foundation for their code specifically so they can incorporate.  The code, which people are screaming is invalid because it is currently close sourced (which I think is a good idea), is a foundation for all of the applications.  For XChat, XMobile, VOIP and et cetera.  All of this is beside the Blocknet, which will be something for the crypto community and beyond when we finally evolve beyond the few petulant lucky millionaires who happened to find themselves after a major and fortunate pump.

I wish I had more BTC to buy more XC.  No other crypto is planning an ITO.  None.  And that speaks volumes about long term interests with regards to the XC team and other competitors.  

Won't stop me from cringing though...I bought on this last down swing and might have to sell another one in order to take advantage...

And for the record...name calling is no fun.

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
  I/O DIGITAL
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
iodigital.io & iocoin.io

█████████████████
███████████████████
████████▌████████▐████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
█████▌██████████████▐███
█████▌██████████████▐███
█████▌██████████████▐███
████████████████████████
███████████████████████
████████▌████████▐████
███████████████████
█████████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
almond

Activity: 407
Merit: 254

View Profile
October 24, 2014, 01:21:04 AM

speaking of the multipool.....what's up with the erratic shift payouts ?  Tuesday's is still pending, and Saturday's and Sunday's were also late.  It's been a very reliable pool, up until this week.

Freedom of the press is guaranteed only to those who own one
MemoryShock

View Profile
October 24, 2014, 01:23:55 AM

I think it should be noted again that there was a recent thread and recruitment of Trolls for BTC.  If someone has the money to hire trolls for BTC then they have the money to manipulate a low liquid market...

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
  I/O DIGITAL
iodigital.io & iocoin.io

█████████████████
███████████████████
████████▌████████▐████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
█████▌██████████████▐███
█████▌██████████████▐███
█████▌██████████████▐███
████████████████████████
███████████████████████
████████▌████████▐████
███████████████████
█████████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
coinzcoinzcoinz

Activity: 530

View Profile
October 24, 2014, 01:26:08 AM

Guys, I keep monitoring XC since it is an interesting project. Some advise: Do not build an app without the help of a UI/UX designer. You guys can do better. I'm a user interface designer myself but unfortunately I don't have time to help out. If you want to be taken seriously, these things need to look far more professional. Hopefully the interface will be looked at in the future (ideally this would be the first step though since it affects application architecture).
Jacques de Molay

View Profile
October 24, 2014, 01:30:41 AM

speaking of the multipool.....what's up with the erratic shift payouts ?  Tuesday's is still pending, and Saturday's and Sunday's were also late.  It's been a very reliable pool, up until this week.

It was stuck on 120 for a while, they must have got word that it was.  I see it change between cryptsy, polo, bitt now. 

They all come through eventually.   

I won't bring up his name because I think you are incorrect.

I think that there are a few interests that have issues with XC based on vested interest.  And if they are able to manipulate a low liquid market then there is at least the possibility that, if they are vested elsewhere (again, not naming names) that it is likely of little consequence for them to keep selling and rebuying in order to sell again on the upswings.  It has been a very consistent pattern over the course of months with new interests becoming interested in XC not being perceived as a safe bet.  I think that there is a concerted effort to suppress the price.  But I don't think that will work once XC is public...because the technology is nothing like that is out there now and nor is expanding beyond the fickle and sometimes malicious whims of the crypto community going to be anything but a positive.

I think what I have always thought.  That XC is building a foundation for their code specifically so they can incorporate.  The code, which people are screaming is invalid because it is currently close sourced (which I think is a good idea), is a foundation for all of the applications.  For XChat, XMobile, VOIP and et cetera.  All of this is beside the Blocknet, which will be something for the crypto community and beyond when we finally evolve beyond the few petulant lucky millionaires who happened to find themselves after a major and fortunate pump.

I wish I had more BTC to buy more XC.  No other crypto is planning an ITO.  None.  And that speaks volumes about long term interests with regards to the XC team and other competitors. 

Won't stop me from cringing though...I bought on this last down swing and might have to sell another one in order to take advantage...

And for the record...name calling is no fun.

Fair call, but I feel I can say whatever I want about him as I have "dealt" with his abuse in PM so I am correct in my judgements on this person.
URSAY
Legendary

Activity: 1946

View Profile
October 24, 2014, 01:36:34 AM

Guys, I keep monitoring XC since it is an interesting project. Some advise: Do not build an app without the help of a UI/UX designer. You guys can do better. I'm a user interface designer myself but unfortunately I don't have time to help out. If you want to be taken seriously, these things need to look far more professional. Hopefully the interface will be looked at in the future (ideally this would be the first step though since it affects application architecture).

Respectfully, I disagree.  You put things out and show delivery.  Features, including design and UI can always be improved upon in future deliveries.  The point is xc users have more utility in the currency with new platforms, NOW.  This provides value to the whole eco-system.  Design is important, yes.  I'm a designer.  But this space moves fast and improvements are only a release away if needed.
Sabretooth

Activity: 138

View Profile
October 24, 2014, 01:57:06 AM

It looks a lot better on the actual phone.

Uno: uVcEaDQ5MXcYRjSGY1E7FXfrtxGk6QKnBm
MemoryShock

View Profile
October 24, 2014, 02:10:15 AM

Respectfully, I disagree.  You put things out and show delivery.  Features, including design and UI can always be improved upon in future deliveries.  The point is xc users have more utility in the currency with new platforms, NOW.  This provides value to the whole eco-system.  Design is important, yes.  I'm a designer.  But this space moves fast and improvements are only a release away if needed.

I was thinking the same thing.  The UI should be secondary after the 'background code'.  Not that it isn't important but it is an easy thing to update. 

That said...I am not adverse to the UI.  I like the color scheme...

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
  I/O DIGITAL
iodigital.io & iocoin.io

█████████████████
███████████████████
████████▌████████▐████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
█████▌██████████████▐███
█████▌██████████████▐███
█████▌██████████████▐███
████████████████████████
███████████████████████
████████▌████████▐████
███████████████████
█████████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
adhitthana
Legendary

View Profile
October 24, 2014, 03:13:30 AM

It looks a lot better on the actual phone.
How can we download it?
Pages: « 1 ... 1478 1479 1480 1481 1482 1483 1484 1485 1486 1487 1488 1489 1490 1491 1492 1493 1494 1495 1496 1497 1498 1499 1500 1501 1502 1503 1504 1505 1506 1507 1508 1509 1510 1511 1512 1513 1514 1515 1516 1517 1518 1519 1520 1521 1522 1523 1524 1525 1526 1527 [1528] 1529 1530 1531 1532 1533 1534 1535 1536 1537 1538 1539 1540 1541 1542 1543 1544 1545 1546 1547 1548 1549 1550 1551 1552 1553 1554 1555 1556 1557 1558 1559 1560 1561 1562 1563 1564 1565 1566 1567 1568 1569 1570 1571 1572 1573 1574 1575 1576 1577 1578 ... 1628 »
  Print  

Jump to: