Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 12:22:36 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 1491 1492 1493 1494 1495 1496 1497 1498 1499 1500 1501 1502 1503 1504 1505 1506 1507 1508 1509 1510 1511 1512 1513 1514 1515 1516 1517 1518 1519 1520 1521 1522 1523 1524 1525 1526 1527 1528 1529 1530 1531 1532 1533 1534 1535 1536 1537 1538 1539 1540 [1541] 1542 1543 1544 1545 1546 1547 1548 1549 1550 1551 1552 1553 1554 1555 1556 1557 1558 1559 1560 1561 1562 1563 1564 1565 1566 1567 1568 1569 1570 1571 1572 1573 1574 1575 1576 1577 1578 1579 1580 1581 1582 1583 1584 1585 1586 1587 1588 1589 1590 1591 ... 1628 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [XC][XCurrency] Decentralised Trustless Privacy Platform / Encrypted XChat / Pos  (Read 1483639 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
NewWorldCoiner

Activity: 490
Merit: 250

Saved you from a scam? Send me some BTC!

View Profile
October 26, 2014, 08:52:54 AM

I am a brat on this forum

Forever the smart arse aren't you.  gave you an offer to take this to PM and yet here you are still crying about it.  Listen selfish brat I dont care what you say now, put me on ignore and DO something you say you will.  Your quoting became lame very fucking fast...when you fill up 3/4 pages with block quotes - its 3/4 pages too much.  I said I AM DONE TALKING ABOUT THIS in this thread.  Someone alerady said they stopped yet you kept this bs going. Your fault so wear it and be a man for once.

This thread is about XC coin and its developments, not you pissing contest.   Take it to PM or put me on ignore but the more you post about this the more you show everyone how much of a grubby selfish person you are. I wont even entertain another thing you post form now on So good luck with that, twist it however you want.  I wont change my opinion on you. And frankly I couldnt give a fuck what people think of me already on this "forum"

In future I come in here to read up on XC, not you.

You wanna wind your neck in pal. More than once now people have come in here from a different thread complaining about you, saying how your actions reflect badly on all of us in the xc community. We have to put up with that shit, and you have the nerve to come in here issuing orders about taking things to PM?

Jog on you muppet.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"I'm sure that in 20 years there will either be very large transaction volume or no volume." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
adhitthana
Legendary

Activity: 1190
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 26, 2014, 09:02:15 AM

why did we involve with SDC in the first place for the block-net?

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=818939.0
I think the coins were chosen on the basis that the Devs were competent, the code looked ok and the coin had some innovation. These are just my guesses.
If a small group own large numbers of coins then that is probably not the developers fault.
The fact is that now with Blockstream possibly coming it's good to have coins in the Blocknet, I think
cryptico

Activity: 700
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 26, 2014, 09:25:47 AM

I think the coins were chosen on the basis that the Devs were competent, the code looked ok and the coin had some innovation. These are just my guesses.
If a small group own large numbers of coins then that is probably not the developers fault.
The fact is that now with Blockstream possibly coming it's good to have coins in the Blocknet, I think

What is Block-stream? for the moment we have just a pdf would have been nice to have a working open source "something" before the 29th. to get investor confidence on this project.

As well as I was saying Arlyn job is now doubled and he is posting here much less then before. Hope this block-net will pay out all XC team efforts and hope this Dump is orchestrated..

For sure till now XC Investors confidence is crushing day by day since this blocknet release and the threats from fudsters like pookie. For sure we made their job easier though.

.WildBeastBlock.       █
 ▄     █▄    ▄
 █     ██     █
 █      █▀   ███
 █▄▄   ▄█    ███
███   ▀██▄   ▀█
 █▀     █▀   ██
 █    ▄███   ██▀
 ██  ▀▀██   ▄▄█
 ██▄    ██▄  ██▄
 ▄█    ▄██    █
▀██     █    ███
 ██    ▄██   ▀██
 ██▀    ██▀   █
  █     █▀    █
  █     █     █
  ▀     █     ▀
       █
 ▄     █▄    ▄
 █     ██     █
 █      █▀   ███
 █▄▄   ▄█    ███
███   ▀██▄   ▀█
 █▀     █▀   ██
 █    ▄███   ██▀
 ██  ▀▀██   ▄▄█
 ██▄    ██▄  ██▄
 ▄█    ▄██    █
▀██     █    ███
 ██    ▄██   ▀██
 ██▀    ██▀   █
  █     █▀    █
  █     █     █
  ▀     █     ▀
  with New Wallet & Smart Message Insertion
  with Smart Doc Insertion
  Free WBB Chat App | Fully Secure and Private
Mountaingoat

Activity: 714

View Profile WWW
October 26, 2014, 09:34:43 AM

It makes absolutely no sense to dump XC now... XC is convertible at a 10% discount towards the BlockNET ITO which is in just FOUR days... and you know BLOCK is going to bubble hard.  And once that bubble pops, out of all the coins participating in BlockNET, which coin is BTC likeliest to come pouring into? 

That's right, XC. 

It makes no sense to dump now, and it makes no sense to dump after the ITO.
You can also buy shares with 10% off with any other coin that is in the Blocknet.
policymaker

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

Crypto Currency Supporter

View Profile
October 26, 2014, 09:34:50 AM

What is Block-stream? for the moment we have just a pdf would have been nice to have a working open source "something" before the 29th. to get investor confidence on this project.

As well as I was saying Arlyn job is now doubled and he is posting here much less then before. Hope this block-net will pay out all XC team efforts and hope this Dump is orchestrated..

For sure till now XC Investors confidence is crushing day by day since this blocknet release and the threats from fudsters like pookie. For sure we made their job easier though.

top (and next in the line) wallets have been stable, every altcoin is taking a beating. XC was holding strong, but apparently people are tryying to make the best out of the blocknet situation, or are just trying to manipulate price. Either way, dont forget that bitcoin crashed to 300 some weeks ago, then got to 400 again for a couple of days, but since then had been lowering again. Bitcoin is THE main coin after all, and any1 that has the funds to play with tens of thousands of XC definitely can and should play with BTC first.

Btw just becausr arlyn doesnt post here every 1 hour doesnt mean he is not working. Not to mention that recent pages have been refreshing quite fast with all the crypto penis antagonism Tongue

XCurrency Price Speculation Topic
Coin Control Basic guide                                                                XChat address/private/instant/absolute: XSKu1fpwvRcAekfK91qVHi51Tgz4ckoA91
XChat public key: zcfx74j4fFK9hW7rQniTvLyDyXd9SyRCrncP9vdukbVT
cryptico

View Profile
October 26, 2014, 09:39:41 AM

top (and next in the line) wallets have been stable, every altcoin is taking a beating. XC was holding strong, but apparently people are tryying to make the best out of the blocknet situation, or are just trying to manipulate price. Either way, dont forget that bitcoin crashed to 300 some weeks ago, then got to 400 again for a couple of days, but since then had been lowering again. Bitcoin is THE main coin after all, and any1 that has the funds to play with tens of thousands of XC definitely can and should play with BTC first.

Btw just becausr arlyn doesnt post here every 1 hour doesnt mean he is not working. Not to mention that recent pages have been refreshing quite fast with all the crypto penis antagonism Tongue

Where did I say that Arlyn was not working? I sayd Arlyn amount of work is doubled, and at the moment is working for the block-net graphic ann UI as confirmed by Himself.

As well is not nice to do not see team presence in here during the dump. The fact is that now XC team has been reduced a lot also. as for now is Teka, Arlyn and Dan. All others left for other projects and we can see this as a result Teka not posting because he has to do all the UI work Trash is not there anymore to support. Dan now as to do all the coding. hence few posts in here and got sick/injured as a result. Arlyn job doubled with the block-net as now has to manage another huge project until someone from other projects/coin of the block-net will offer an hand. Result still no UI still no Mobile wallet still no Rev 2.5 still no working mac wallets for chat. and Delay over all. Part of the Dump are Investors running away as a result of last two months choices and this is a fact. rest is pookie asshole dumping and manipulating the market as well as probable Moolah stolen XC. Hope we will get out of this soon with new releases. Ah and as well code reviews announced nearly a month ago never came.

.WildBeastBlock.       █
 ▄     █▄    ▄
 █     ██     █
 █      █▀   ███
 █▄▄   ▄█    ███
███   ▀██▄   ▀█
 █▀     █▀   ██
 █    ▄███   ██▀
 ██  ▀▀██   ▄▄█
 ██▄    ██▄  ██▄
 ▄█    ▄██    █
▀██     █    ███
 ██    ▄██   ▀██
 ██▀    ██▀   █
  █     █▀    █
  █     █     █
  ▀     █     ▀
       █
 ▄     █▄    ▄
 █     ██     █
 █      █▀   ███
 █▄▄   ▄█    ███
███   ▀██▄   ▀█
 █▀     █▀   ██
 █    ▄███   ██▀
 ██  ▀▀██   ▄▄█
 ██▄    ██▄  ██▄
 ▄█    ▄██    █
▀██     █    ███
 ██    ▄██   ▀██
 ██▀    ██▀   █
  █     █▀    █
  █     █     █
  ▀     █     ▀
  with Smart Doc Insertion
prospect

Activity: 270

View Profile
October 26, 2014, 09:40:25 AM

Isnt this one of mintpals wallets? https://chainz.cryptoid.info/xc/address.dws?XGn7PTBH4Fafp2CbhE7AS8LtZTfjDcUyLR.htm

Search google, someone else is also suggesting that.

EDIT: you should fucking boycott exchanges. Enough with this centralized shit. Its not transparent and the fees end up in single persons accounts.
Jacques de Molay

Activity: 339

View Profile
October 26, 2014, 09:45:18 AM
Last edit: October 26, 2014, 10:04:16 AM by Jacques de Molay

I am a brat on this forum

Forever the smart arse aren't you.  gave you an offer to take this to PM and yet here you are still crying about it.  Listen selfish brat I dont care what you say now, put me on ignore and DO something you say you will.  Your quoting became lame very fucking fast...when you fill up 3/4 pages with block quotes - its 3/4 pages too much.  I said I AM DONE TALKING ABOUT THIS in this thread.  Someone alerady said they stopped yet you kept this bs going. Your fault so wear it and be a man for once.

This thread is about XC coin and its developments, not you pissing contest.   Take it to PM or put me on ignore but the more you post about this the more you show everyone how much of a grubby selfish person you are. I wont even entertain another thing you post form now on So good luck with that, twist it however you want.  I wont change my opinion on you. And frankly I couldnt give a fuck what people think of me already on this "forum"

In future I come in here to read up on XC, not you.

You wanna wind your neck in pal. More than once now people have come in here from a different thread complaining about you, saying how your actions reflect badly on all of us in the xc community. We have to put up with that shit, and you have the nerve to come in here issuing orders about taking things to PM?

Jog on you muppet.

Sorry teka and atcseucre and syncrist, I kow this is off topic but dam I am free to defend my self from the bullshit.

Another wannabe. You might better educate your self before you start shit you have no idea what you are talking about - her eis a clue the chick who did that apologized to me in PM for getting it all wrong..again like you are now, but I dont accept your apology because meh, I cant help it if you are wrong and run with it.  Day traders shit me, you guys really do.  Only hear from you when shit goes south from your cries in the forum. 

In future you wanna talk smack do it in PM. I come here for XC news, but no........ I have to sift through all this adolescent bullshit because morons want the last word all teh time. So I will tell you so, and now you are crying. Parents must not have smacked your asses for being shits growing up, only thing I can think of as to why you have this shitty attitude.  And its everywhere in crypto, you will never get acceptance mainstream with little kids like you and that other fool that tried to have a go with people like you around.

So like the other bloke feel free to twist it to make yourself look good.  Im not even going to entertain your crying. People like you who take coins crashing hard and not being able to handle it like you are now shouldn't even be allowed to trade.

adhitthana
Legendary

Activity: 1190

View Profile
October 26, 2014, 09:53:37 AM

What is Block-stream?
Blockstream is some project to do with sidechains. Sidechains are an attempt theoretically, to implement any open source altcoin "into" bitcoin.

Dump looks like a large holder exiting or reducing exposure.
I'm not selling any of my core holdings in XC or BTC until the USD collapses anyway...so I don't mind Smiley Unless there is some massive spike between now and then

reebokasss

Activity: 364

View Profile
October 26, 2014, 10:06:39 AM

every morning when i wake up, i see lower and lower price. if it continues, im afraid that we will see very very low prices...  when we will get an anouncment about Blocknet exact realeasing time and other ? what about mobile wallet, rev2? we neeed some huge news to recover because now (65k) its nonsense.. but im afraid that tommorow i can see 50k ://

For security, your account has been locked. Email acctcomp15@theymos.e4ward.com
cryptico

View Profile
October 26, 2014, 10:13:36 AM

What is Block-stream?
Blockstream is some project to do with sidechains. Sidechains are an attempt theoretically, to implement any open source altcoin "into" bitcoin.

Dump looks like a large holder exiting or reducing exposure.
I'm not selling any of my core holdings in XC or BTC until the USD collapses anyway...so I don't mind Smiley Unless there is some massive spike between now and then

If we not see that collapse in 2015 we are all fucked.

.WildBeastBlock.       █
 ▄     █▄    ▄
 █     ██     █
 █      █▀   ███
 █▄▄   ▄█    ███
███   ▀██▄   ▀█
 █▀     █▀   ██
 █    ▄███   ██▀
 ██  ▀▀██   ▄▄█
 ██▄    ██▄  ██▄
 ▄█    ▄██    █
▀██     █    ███
 ██    ▄██   ▀██
 ██▀    ██▀   █
  █     █▀    █
  █     █     █
  ▀     █     ▀
       █
 ▄     █▄    ▄
 █     ██     █
 █      █▀   ███
 █▄▄   ▄█    ███
███   ▀██▄   ▀█
 █▀     █▀   ██
 █    ▄███   ██▀
 ██  ▀▀██   ▄▄█
 ██▄    ██▄  ██▄
 ▄█    ▄██    █
▀██     █    ███
 ██    ▄██   ▀██
 ██▀    ██▀   █
  █     █▀    █
  █     █     █
  ▀     █     ▀
  with Smart Doc Insertion
cryptico

View Profile
October 26, 2014, 10:16:24 AM

WTF why BTC to 435$ on coidesk?Huh

http://www.coindesk.com/

.WildBeastBlock.       █
 ▄     █▄    ▄
 █     ██     █
 █      █▀   ███
 █▄▄   ▄█    ███
███   ▀██▄   ▀█
 █▀     █▀   ██
 █    ▄███   ██▀
 ██  ▀▀██   ▄▄█
 ██▄    ██▄  ██▄
 ▄█    ▄██    █
▀██     █    ███
 ██    ▄██   ▀██
 ██▀    ██▀   █
  █     █▀    █
  █     █     █
  ▀     █     ▀
       █
 ▄     █▄    ▄
 █     ██     █
 █      █▀   ███
 █▄▄   ▄█    ███
███   ▀██▄   ▀█
 █▀     █▀   ██
 █    ▄███   ██▀
 ██  ▀▀██   ▄▄█
 ██▄    ██▄  ██▄
 ▄█    ▄██    █
▀██     █    ███
 ██    ▄██   ▀██
 ██▀    ██▀   █
  █     █▀    █
  █     █     █
  ▀     █     ▀
  with Smart Doc Insertion
TheGer

Activity: 602

View Profile
October 26, 2014, 10:45:14 AM

It should not affect the price now other than hype.  We may see a spike in price closer to ITO time.  That being said, that price spike will encompass all participating coins so that spike will likely be spread among all coins to lesser effect on individual coins.

One thing to consider right now with the dumping.  Most of it was done in the 90-105k range, so that very same person may be trickle buying back right now at the lower prices(65-70k).  Nice profit if this is so.

edited
MR1
Legendary

Activity: 927

View Profile
October 26, 2014, 10:51:44 AM

Hi guys from Stealth coin community!

Are you ready for the Blocknet ITO next week?  Wink
BootstrapCoinDev

Activity: 154

View Profile
October 26, 2014, 10:54:53 AM

Price dropping now looking like a pure absurdity since you can purchase blocknet tockens for every participating coin
reebokasss

Activity: 364

View Profile
October 26, 2014, 11:02:31 AM

It should not affect the price now other than hype.  We may see a spike in price closer to ITO time.  That being said, that price spike will encompass all participating coins so that spike will likely be spread among all coins to lesser effect on individual coins.

One thing to consider right now with the dumping.  Most of it was done in the 90-105k range, so that very same person may be trickle buying back right now at the lower prices(65-70k).  Nice profit if this is so.

edited

if you are right, so we will not see lower prices tomorrow, so we will see tomorrow who is right. i hope that you Cheesy

For security, your account has been locked. Email acctcomp15@theymos.e4ward.com
cryptico

View Profile
October 26, 2014, 11:46:51 AM

Anyway Volume on XC is a good thing for too much time the price was stgnant so in a way this Dump is good as it bring in new Investors. I would like to say as well that now is enough though let's get the mobile wallet rolling as well as the new wallet UI. New wallet UI for the Windows version would be much appreciated as well.

.WildBeastBlock.       █
 ▄     █▄    ▄
 █     ██     █
 █      █▀   ███
 █▄▄   ▄█    ███
███   ▀██▄   ▀█
 █▀     █▀   ██
 █    ▄███   ██▀
 ██  ▀▀██   ▄▄█
 ██▄    ██▄  ██▄
 ▄█    ▄██    █
▀██     █    ███
 ██    ▄██   ▀██
 ██▀    ██▀   █
  █     █▀    █
  █     █     █
  ▀     █     ▀
       █
 ▄     █▄    ▄
 █     ██     █
 █      █▀   ███
 █▄▄   ▄█    ███
███   ▀██▄   ▀█
 █▀     █▀   ██
 █    ▄███   ██▀
 ██  ▀▀██   ▄▄█
 ██▄    ██▄  ██▄
 ▄█    ▄██    █
▀██     █    ███
 ██    ▄██   ▀██
 ██▀    ██▀   █
  █     █▀    █
  █     █     █
  ▀     █     ▀
  with Smart Doc Insertion
braxx

Activity: 392

View Profile
October 26, 2014, 11:48:35 AM

WTF why BTC to 435$ on coidesk?Huh

http://www.coindesk.com/
probably some failure on there end...

if you select every other exchange... everybody is around 355$. only coindesk BPI is @ 435
holyprofit

Activity: 196

View Profile
October 26, 2014, 12:02:41 PM

To me yesterday's dumping looks like an attempt at a dump and pump geared for the ITO - the reason it looks a bit different to normal is that most in XC are pretty seasoned
and in it for the long haul so no-one else sells - without the usual mass panic of weak hands it just looks like one insane guy lowering the price. (Because of that I think/hope they won't make much out of it).

Edit: Oh and you can bet that the sudden appearance of e.g. Aristophanes on this thread after a long absence is not a coincidence. I'm sure this guy is a real altruist, going round the forums advising people on their best moves - (on the other hand maybe he wants you to dump your coins to him. Little s**t.)
holyprofit

Activity: 196

View Profile
October 26, 2014, 12:17:55 PM

[snip]

Result still no UI still no Mobile wallet still no Rev 2.5 still no working mac wallets for chat. and Delay over all. Part of the Dump are Investors running away as a result of last two months choices and this is a fact. rest is pookie asshole dumping and manipulating the market as well as probable Moolah stolen XC. Hope we will get out of this soon with new releases. Ah and as well code reviews announced nearly a month ago never came.

I thought the mac wallets were now up to date and chat able. And we had test previews of the mobile wallet only 2 days ago with a surprise working version. Try to relax a bit - maybe they went to the movies yesterday.
Pages: « 1 ... 1491 1492 1493 1494 1495 1496 1497 1498 1499 1500 1501 1502 1503 1504 1505 1506 1507 1508 1509 1510 1511 1512 1513 1514 1515 1516 1517 1518 1519 1520 1521 1522 1523 1524 1525 1526 1527 1528 1529 1530 1531 1532 1533 1534 1535 1536 1537 1538 1539 1540 [1541] 1542 1543 1544 1545 1546 1547 1548 1549 1550 1551 1552 1553 1554 1555 1556 1557 1558 1559 1560 1561 1562 1563 1564 1565 1566 1567 1568 1569 1570 1571 1572 1573 1574 1575 1576 1577 1578 1579 1580 1581 1582 1583 1584 1585 1586 1587 1588 1589 1590 1591 ... 1628 »
  Print  

Jump to: