Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 05:14:27 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 [387] 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 413 414 415 416 417 418 419 420 421 422 423 424 425 426 427 428 429 430 431 432 433 434 435 436 437 ... 1628 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [XC][XCurrency] Decentralised Trustless Privacy Platform / Encrypted XChat / Pos  (Read 1483639 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
Perl++

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 14, 2014, 02:54:58 PM

me? yes i hold XC.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin addresses contain a checksum, so it is very unlikely that mistyping an address will cause you to lose money.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
synechist
Legendary

Activity: 1190
Merit: 1000

To commodify ethicality is to ethicise the market

View Profile WWW
June 14, 2014, 02:55:52 PM

[snip]

great summary, given the fact that he backed out of the newest challange for the multipath beta i think his intentions are clear now. but that doesn'T metter after all, the whole process helped XC finally but since that wasn't his personal intention  (rather the opposite) there is no need for a thank you or any kind of forgiving gesture either.

the status quo is this: the only guy who could find the sender with a method that wasn 100% fair play anyway can no longer find it now with REV1.5 !!!

the test is still running so i don't celebrate before the final wistle

Chaeplin's stated reason for not testing the new release is that he believes ATCSECURE did not acknowledge the hard link Chaeplin provided.

I think that we are obliged to give Chaeplin the benefit of the doubt here regarding his beliefs, since we have no proof of the contrary. If I were in his position and genuinely believed that I'd been hard done by, I'd also be unwilling to continue.

It's just unfortunate that he's mistaken in his belief. That's all it comes down to, in my opinion.

As an aside, I think it's a good idea to be gracious to one's opponents. It makes one a good sport. We gain nothing by being victorious and mean.

come on , he allwys kept going without bountys or any acknowledgement and the moment his method doesn't work anymore he plays the emotionally hurt? whatever. i also think its not the moment to confront him but i can understand some people can'T hold back right now.
just be happy for the achievments of the whole XC team.

well done boys.

You're right: we have no reason to believe that he's telling the truth. But what I mean is that we have no proof that he's not telling the truth, so it's better for us if we just accept his reasons.

Co-Founder, the Blocknet
hoertest

Activity: 882

View Profile
June 14, 2014, 02:55:57 PM

Some people in this community know the truth, you are a troll.

constant drk namedropping has to stop, its bringing trolls in the thread polluting it which results in an unatractive environement for new investors , don't you get this.
plus its a sign of weaknes. XCs goal isn't beating drk, its beeing the best solution for privacy in crypto no matter the competition. concentrate your enthusiasm and efforts on XC not other coins.
+1

You hold XC?

Staat je naam "Hoertest" ook op je geboortekaartje eigenlijk Smiley

Doesnt matter what you say overhere, they won't see the damage they do to there own community.
There seems to be a moderator around here, but i guess he is on vacation, or has put thumbtacks in his eyes, and not his contact lenses.

[/quote]

I'm german , congrats by the way , see you in the final  Wink,
honestly i think this whole community thing gets overplayed in discussion boards, community is one part of the puzzle but by far not the most important. if xc thread would be 100% assholes which its not by any means but XC is still the best coin with its features guess what. i wouldn't hold one coin less.

when you by a car do you buy the best one or the one with the nicest community? You re probably surprised to hear that from me since i advocate a civiliced discussion. i do but i don't base my investment decission on it to a degree some people here seem to.

I hold XC cause XC is leader in decentralised private cryptocurrency at a bargain price ! you wanna miss out on that because of the current tone of a forum thread?
thats crasy
hoertest

Activity: 882

View Profile
June 14, 2014, 02:58:50 PM

me? yes i hold XC.

good decision  Wink
chaeplin

Activity: 294
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 14, 2014, 03:03:38 PM
Last edit: June 14, 2014, 03:20:46 PM by chaeplin

8. However this is obviously false, because:
    - there's no record in the blockchain linking Wallet B's transaction with Wallet C's transaction fee.
    - there's no record in the blockchain that a single address received the money that Wallets B and C spent.

Therefore Chaeplin did not establish proof of a link between Wallets B and C.

Your statement is wrong.

You explain exactly, spamming and common ownership.
Xc hasn't implemented coinjoin yet(May be I am wrong)

So, if outputs of two tx are spent in a single tx, B and C is belong to single entity.

And I provided it.

Do you think it's fee ? Fee is not appeared in input Cheesy

This is the single tx, I provided. check blcok no. 29113

http://chainz.cryptoid.info/xc/tx.dws?97299.htm

Check input index 14, 18

Code:
ndex	Previous output	Address	Amount
14 d191290208e3...:1 XYyMMG1VQHyRhAQWGdRQ9AEfdwSuG7w18G 0.03 XC
18 c352aeeeaea9...:1 XYyMMG1VQHyRhAQWGdRQ9AEfdwSuG7w18G 0.003 XC

This is previous output, I spammed.
http://chainz.cryptoid.info/xc/tx.dws?96523.htm
http://chainz.cryptoid.info/xc/tx.dws?96699.htm

EDIT: original spamming
http://chainz.cryptoid.info/xc/tx.dws?96522.htm

Two linked address
http://chainz.cryptoid.info/xc/address.dws?XZvkTGD9hMiRuMByqCkHgRTNAu5J5fWnJV.htm
http://chainz.cryptoid.info/xc/address.dws?XYyMMG1VQHyRhAQWGdRQ9AEfdwSuG7w18G.htm

Check block 29111, 29113

I have showed XC community what is input, what is output,
what is change address, what is listaddressgroupings, how to read block explorer.

I am ordinary people, not extra.

I learned how to read block explorer.

So many people in drk thread have taught me.

I have learned every day.

I have proved by spamming.
And there is possibility of linking by Xnode owner(unintentionally spend coins)

I have written these in uxc thread.

XC is yours. Do your job.

KimmyF

Activity: 978

View Profile
June 14, 2014, 03:08:03 PM

[snip]

great summary, given the fact that he backed out of the newest challange for the multipath beta i think his intentions are clear now. but that doesn'T metter after all, the whole process helped XC finally but since that wasn't his personal intention  (rather the opposite) there is no need for a thank you or any kind of forgiving gesture either.

the status quo is this: the only guy who could find the sender with a method that wasn 100% fair play anyway can no longer find it now with REV1.5 !!!

Chaeplin's stated reason for not testing the new release is that he believes ATCSECURE did not acknowledge the hard link Chaeplin provided.

I think that we are obliged to give Chaeplin the benefit of the doubt here regarding his beliefs, since we have no proof of the contrary. If I were in his position and genuinely believed that I'd been hard done by, I'd also be unwilling to continue.

It's just unfortunate that he's mistaken in his belief. That's all it comes down to, in my opinion.

As an aside, I think it's a good idea to be gracious to one's opponents. It makes one a good sport. We gain nothing by being victorious and mean.

come on , he allwys kept going without bountys or any acknowledgement and the moment his method doesn't work anymore he plays the emotionally hurt? whatever. i also think its not the moment to confront him but i can understand some people can'T hold back right now.

well done boys.

You're right: we have no reason to believe that he's telling the truth. But what I mean is that we have no proof that he's not telling the truth, so it's better for us if we just accept his reasons.

Chaeplin reminds me of many of my co-workers. Believe tech and acknowledgement are his motives. In my mind he did xc a great favor and feel sad so many kids here feld the need to insult him.
Now go find someone with those skills willing to do the same work in a relative small circle.
a big bounty will bring them, together with a lot of publicity so there is now no more room for errors for the dev.

Thanks kids, for nothing!
jordanlcn

Activity: 17

View Profile
June 14, 2014, 03:12:07 PM

[snip]

well done boys.

Chaeplin reminds me of many of my co-workers. Believe tech and acknowledgement are his motives. In my mind he did xc a great favor and feel sad so many kids here feld the need to insult him.
Now go find someone with those skills willing to do the same work in a relative small circle.
a big bounty will bring them, together with a lot of publicity so there is now no more room for errors for the dev.

Thanks kids, for nothing!

I seem to remember that Chaeplin isn't a natural English speaker.  Why not ask him to post in his native language and have someone else translate it properly?  Just putting out suggestions out there.  I'm not trying to validate nor discredit  his claims or anything, but as a total outsider to blockchain analysis. I would like to understand his thinking seems just by looking at his posts he was really trying to make people understand that he found a loop hole.  Real or not should be left undecided until there is a clear understanding on what he is trying to say.

Again just trying to help clear all of this.
ethereal73

Activity: 66
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 14, 2014, 03:13:07 PM

Some people in this community know the truth, you are a troll.

constant drk namedropping has to stop, its bringing trolls in the thread polluting it which results in an unatractive environement for new investors , don't you get this.
plus its a sign of weaknes. XCs goal isn't beating drk, its beeing the best solution for privacy in crypto no matter the competition. concentrate your enthusiasm and efforts on XC not other coins.
+1

You hold XC?

Staat je naam "Hoertest" ook op je geboortekaartje eigenlijk Smiley

Doesnt matter what you say overhere, they won't see the damage they do to there own community.
There seems to be a moderator around here, but i guess he is on vacation, or has put thumbtacks in his eyes, and not his contact lenses.

I'm german , congrats by the way , see you in the final  Wink,
honestly i think this whole community thing gets overplayed in discussion boards, community is one part of the puzzle but by far not the most important. if xc thread would be 100% assholes which its not by any means but XC is still the best coin with its features guess what. i wouldn't hold one coin less.

when you by a car do you buy the best one or the one with the nicest community? You re probably surprised to hear that from me since i advocate a civiliced discussion. i do but i don't base my investment decission on it to a degree some people here seem to.

I hold XC cause XC is leader in decentralised private cryptocurrency at a bargain price ! you wanna miss out on that because of the current tone of a forum thread?
thats crasy
[/quote]

Thanks, the Dutch team felt a little pitty for the spanish players, thats why it isnt 1-7 Smiley

To a certain degree i agree, but a community is also capable off destroying anything, anywhere at any time.
Its a community that puts trust in this highly unregulated market XC is no exception in that.
Trust comes and trust go in a matter off seconds.

ethereal73

View Profile
June 14, 2014, 03:26:39 PM

- there's no record in the blockchain linking Wallet B's transaction with Wallet C's transaction fee.
    - there's no record in the blockchain that a single address received the money that Wallets B and C spent.

Your statement is wrong.

You explain exactly, spamming and common ownership.
Xc hasn't implemented coinjoin yet(May be I am wrong)

So, if outputs of two tx are spent in a single tx, B and C is belong to single entity.

And I provided it.

Do you think it's fee ? Fee is not appeared in input Cheesy

This is the single tx, I provided. check blcok no. 29113

Check input index 14, 18

Code:
ndex	Previous output	Address	Amount
14 d191290208e3...:1 XYyMMG1VQHyRhAQWGdRQ9AEfdwSuG7w18G 0.03 XC
18 c352aeeeaea9...:1 XYyMMG1VQHyRhAQWGdRQ9AEfdwSuG7w18G 0.003 XC

This is previous output, I spammed.
http://chainz.cryptoid.info/xc/tx.dws?96699.htm

EDIT: original spamming
http://chainz.cryptoid.info/xc/tx.dws?96522.htm

Two linked address
http://chainz.cryptoid.info/xc/address.dws?XZvkTGD9hMiRuMByqCkHgRTNAu5J5fWnJV.htm
http://chainz.cryptoid.info/xc/address.dws?XYyMMG1VQHyRhAQWGdRQ9AEfdwSuG7w18G.htm

Check block 29111, 29113

I have showed XC community what is input, what is output,
what is change address, what is listaddressgroupings, how to read block explorer.

I am ordinary people, not extra.

I learned how to read block explorer.

So many people in drk thread have taught me.

I have learned every day.

I have proved by spamming.
And there is possibility of linking by Xnode owner(unintentionally spend coins)

I have written these in uxc thread.

XC is yours. Do your job.

ATCSecure put a new test online, Could you show/do it again, and only keep it to the full technical details?
Atleast i would appreciate it.

Teka (OP)

Activity: 840

View Profile
June 14, 2014, 03:35:27 PM

To promote discussion within the forum, newbie section will be changed to introduction and limit will be removed.
synechist
Legendary

Activity: 1190

To commodify ethicality is to ethicise the market

View Profile WWW
June 14, 2014, 03:36:41 PM
Last edit: June 14, 2014, 04:12:49 PM by synechist

And I provided it.

Thanks for the reply Chaeplin. I have studied the blockchain and read your post several times and I still cannot see that you provided a direct link. [EDIT: You asked me to check indices 14 and 18. They are from the same address, wallet B. This does not prove that wallet B and C are owned by the same entity.]

In which transaction were Wallets B and C used as inputs?
Which address is the output of this transaction?

Please do not only paste code. You need to also establish what the code implies, using normal English.

Alternatively, write in your first language and we will try to find someone to translate it for us.

Co-Founder, the Blocknet
Teka (OP)

View Profile
June 14, 2014, 03:47:44 PM

On another note, I don't see a problem with comparison against different coins from time to time but it shouldn't be the focus. The comparison should also be simply technical.

It's similar to laptops you have apple and hp for example they both make a product that does the same thing but it's always good to benchmark and give the pros/cons of both.
Teka (OP)

View Profile
June 14, 2014, 03:51:21 PM

To promote discussion within the forum, newbie section will be changed to introduction and limit will be removed.

It also means that some thread are being moved.
ethereal73

View Profile
June 14, 2014, 04:00:15 PM

On another note, I don't see a problem with comparison against different coins from time to time but it shouldn't be the focus. The comparison should also be simply technical.

It's similar to laptops you have apple and hp for example they both make a product that does the same thing but it's always good to benchmark and give the pros/cons of both.

Technical discussion on the edge are not a problem, i would like to see them here(personally i''m not technical enough to jump in YET)
Compare "products"against eachother is also not a problem.
The personal attacks are way over the top.
What the hell have a screenshot off Chaeplin's information to do with XC in anyway? it doesnt proof anything att all.

Teka (OP)

View Profile
June 14, 2014, 04:02:12 PM

Technical discussion on the edge are not a problem, i would like to see them here(personally i''m not technical enough to jump in YET)
Compare "products"against eachother is also not a problem.
The personal attacks are way over the top.
What the hell have a screenshot off Chaeplin's information to do with XC in anyway? it doesnt proof anything att all.

Yes, I agree they should be kept strictly confidential.
minerjav

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 14, 2014, 04:02:49 PM
Last edit: June 14, 2014, 04:16:14 PM by minerjav

Thanks for the reply Chaeplin. I have studied the blockchain and read your post several times and I still cannot see that you provided a direct link.

In which transaction were Wallets B and C used as inputs?
Which address is the output of this transaction?

Please do not only paste code. You need to also establish what the code implies, using normal English.

Alternatively, write in your first language and we will try to find someone to translate it for us.

Sorry to interrupt, just an interesting reading that could help in the near future related with "privacy/annon" technology . (somewhat related with the hard link request)

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Parental_testing.

The DNA parentage test that follows strict chain of custody can generate legally admissible results that are used for child support, inheritance, social welfare benefits, immigration, or adoption purposes. To satisfy the chain-of-custody legal requirements, all tested parties have to be properly identified and their specimens collected by a third-party professional who is not related to any of the tested parties and has no interest in the outcome of the test.

The quantum of evidence needed is clear and convincing evidence; that is, more evidence than an ordinary case in civil litigation, but much less than beyond a reasonable doubt required to convict a defendant in a criminal case.
provenceday
Legendary

Activity: 1148

View Profile
June 14, 2014, 04:23:02 PM

I've just completed a test on the multi-path system

Receivers Address --->>>>> XXcJEFKxziaH8trY6DruHx9ap39rnDJbK7 - 0.03 XC's

I am going to put a password zip file online with the details

ATSECURE

it's only fair if you already upload detail somewhere with timestamp before anyone post their answer then release the detail next day. if you don't release the detail then chance the answer is correct but if no answer then chaplin can't find the way to track it.

The file has been uploaded.. And after 24 hours I will release the location and by Sunday the password if nobody has submitted the address

that's great!
chaeplin

Activity: 294

View Profile
June 14, 2014, 04:25:30 PM
Last edit: June 14, 2014, 04:52:30 PM by chaeplin

[snip]

Does Xnode use coinjoin or coinjoin variant ?

As far as I know, not yet.

If multiple inputs are spend in single tx as of input, I can assure address are belong to single entity.

Xnode will not reuse output from previous used address for mixing in normal circumstance.
Because Xnode issue a new address to xnode user, and spend it once later.
EDIT: can be used, if amount is different.

Anyway I have spammed all the suspicious address, 0.00001, 0.003, 0.03~~

When xnode send a real payee those inputs are used as multiple input.

Nomaly will not happen.

http://chainz.cryptoid.info/xc/tx.dws?97294.htm
http://chainz.cryptoid.info/xc/tx.dws?99154.htm

Those 0.00* are my spam.

My addresses are here.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=631052.msg7299828#msg7299828
EDIT : addresses are not for tip or bounty. follow input, check addresses who spammed.
almond

Activity: 407
Merit: 254

View Profile
June 14, 2014, 04:30:01 PM

Bitcoin is losing value now because the US govt. is about to put back into circulation the  30 thousand btc that it confiscated from silk road.  The psuedonymous nature of bitcoin, plus the bad guys' assumption that bitcoin was anonymous is what led the FBI to success in that case.

I can't help but wonder if XC were around in the silk road days, would the case have been cracked ?

Freedom of the press is guaranteed only to those who own one
Perl++

Activity: 28

View Profile
June 14, 2014, 04:43:29 PM

Bitcoin is losing value now because the US govt. is about to put back into circulation the  30 thousand btc that it confiscated from silk road.  The psuedonymous nature of bitcoin, plus the bad guys' assumption that bitcoin was anonymous is what led the FBI to success in that case.

I can't help but wonder if XC were around in the silk road days, would the case have been cracked ?

Silkroad v1 admin was not arrested because of bitcoin.

If the FBI can crack the anonymous coins then there is no anonymous coins.

Only one thing will happen if the coin is add to SR: the price will rise.
Pages: « 1 ... 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 [387] 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 413 414 415 416 417 418 419 420 421 422 423 424 425 426 427 428 429 430 431 432 433 434 435 436 437 ... 1628 »
  Print  

Jump to: