Bitcoin Forum
March 29, 2024, 06:16:08 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 413 414 415 416 417 418 419 420 421 422 423 424 [425] 426 427 428 429 430 431 432 433 434 435 436 437 438 439 440 441 442 443 444 445 446 447 448 449 450 451 452 453 454 455 456 457 458 459 460 461 462 463 464 465 466 467 468 469 470 471 472 473 474 475 ... 1628 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [XC][XCurrency] Decentralised Trustless Privacy Platform / Encrypted XChat / Pos  (Read 1483631 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
atcsecure

Activity: 756
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
June 17, 2014, 06:27:39 PM

How is crypt worth more than XC? They have double the total supply and ONLY a white paper... Lol?

XC already has the P2P anonymous feature in the wallet code now.. It will be enabled for user to user anonymous transactions (no masternode required) in an upcoming release

do you have an updated ETA for REV 2?

Not at this time, but the development schedule will be posted when is it finalized (this week)

Join the revolution - XC - Decentralized Trustless Multi-Node Private Transactions

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
According to NIST and ECRYPT II, the cryptographic algorithms used in Bitcoin are expected to be strong until at least 2030. (After that, it will not be too difficult to transition to different algorithms.)
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
mr_random
Legendary

Activity: 1260
Merit: 1001

View Profile
June 17, 2014, 06:29:42 PM

As far as I am aware, Chaeplin didn't even try to crack it due to what he perceived as a non-acknowledgement of the hard link that he provided when the common wallet spent the dust, betraying its identity. Anyway it's not an issue I want to go into.

Of course you don't want to go into it, because Chaeplin admitted DRK wasn't patching against his pattern matching technique until RC 4.

Whereas Chaeplin couldn't crack XC once it upgraded to the mulitpath protocol, just like the XC dev said. Of course, Chaeplin will give various excuses but the fact he FUDs XC persistently shows his true colours. We both know Chaeplin would have wet himself in excitement if he could quickly crack the challenge and spam his result all over the forum.

DRK challenge is to improve / fix

a) nodes knowing what they are transacting
b) change addresses linking ownership
c) removal of 10 DRK limit but preserving identical inputs in some form as to prevent coinjoin analysis through different types of inputs.

And also to patch against the pattern matching analysis which links any addresses  Wink

DRK has lots still to do, like every anon currency. The number 1 being, not having a repeat of the fork that caused chaos a couple of weeks back.

Worse yet, if the blockchain is too big it can't even be loaded into the client. A few BTCs worth of tx fees just to spam the blockchain, can render it unusable for many users.

Well it's not too big yet and there are solutions that can be implemented in the future. MRO needs a lot of development though, that much is obvious.

In my opinion MRO is the "most" anon of any coins right now, but that comes at a trade off. MRO can't slot easily into the existing BTC/clones infrastructure, everything is being built from the ground up. But as we can see from NXT, when the work is 90% complete the end result of staggering.

If a trust algorithm is in place = it's still a trusted transaction. Coin forwarding = trust. Signatures = trustless.

No you don't understand. I said signatures + the algorithm. The signatures would make the XC nodes trustless, to prevent stealing. The trust learning algorithm would efficiently learn the bad nodes, to prevent blocking.

So XC would have the trustless transactions AND a more efficient network.

The bad node in DRK can monitor the transaction but it cannot really block it. At most it can delay it (at a cost, as the node would lose collateral) since the implementation is fault-tolerant.

NO a bad node in DRK can block a transaction. Of course the transaction can be broadcasted again at cost, but that first transaction attempt has failed.

It doesn't really make a difference to me. I can run a node from my PC as well. Instead of opening the wallet I can run the node, whether in my PC or laptop - even my tablet. It's just better to have a nice internet connection and DDOS protection.

Again you are missing the point. You are one person. XC approach means anyone can run a node easily. It's truly decentralised as I explained.
Some of that stuff with blockchain 2.0 sounds like snake oil, so for the time being let's stick to making the anonymity work....

Snake oil? What? Talk about a baseless remark. Now you are clutching at straws. The XC dev has delivered everything he has promised so far and even better, ahead of schedule.

You should really read about the past projects this guy has architected. It's no wonder he is sprinting through the deadlines so quickly, this guy is the real deal.

What is staggering is that in 1 month XC dev has done what took the DRK dev 4 months. And arguably the end product is going to be far superior.
mr_random
Legendary

View Profile
June 17, 2014, 06:33:46 PM

XC already has the P2P anonymous feature in the wallet code now.. It will be enabled for user to user anonymous transactions (no masternode required) in an upcoming release

This is fucking huge!!

Anonymous transactions which are directly person to person with no masternode required!

Best decision I ever made, backing this coin + dev.
SushiChef

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 17, 2014, 06:35:40 PM

Thank you Alex en Random, for this civilized discussion. Nice read!
atcsecure

Activity: 756

View Profile WWW
June 17, 2014, 06:39:48 PM

This is fucking huge!!

Anonymous transactions which are directly person to person with no masternode required!

Basically this feature creates a new set of keys[one-time use] for the receiver --- which the sender users for this specific transaction, all handled by the client's themselves

Join the revolution - XC - Decentralized Trustless Multi-Node Private Transactions
Mwalshe89

Activity: 233

View Profile
June 17, 2014, 06:40:44 PM

What is staggering is that in 1 month XC dev has done what took the DRK dev 4 months. And arguably the end product is going to be far superior.

i would really like to see the arguably bit of this. i can't fathom how the finished project of DRK is going to be anywhere near as good as XC. i'm infact struggling to come up with even one feature
AlexGR
Legendary

Activity: 1708
Merit: 1045

View Profile
June 17, 2014, 06:46:06 PM

What is staggering is that in 1 month XC dev has done what took the DRK dev 4 months.

I've seen this claim since the first centralized mixer came out and the "we are ahead of DRK" claims etc etc. I mean ok, it's good pump material to proclaim superiority but the cold reality of the matter is that DRK wasn't building a central mixer for 4 months.

Same applies right now. DRK dev wasn't working on trusted transactions either. Trusted transaction = going backwards and undoing Satoshi's work = a joke solution as far as cryptocurrency experts are concerned.

Remember to respect the criticism because it is the criticism that will end up giving you the best bang for your buck, if it's used as the fuel to do things correctly in the future. If a dev hears his solution sucks what do you think will do? Apparently he will try to review the code and see how he can make it better. Praises of awesomeness won't get you far in this business. DRKs evolution has passed multiple stages of criticism, "this is flawed" etc etc. These stuff are to be embraced because they ultimately make you better.

Thank you Alex en Random, for this civilized discussion. Nice read!

Cool
scibi

Activity: 40
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 17, 2014, 06:46:38 PM

So many good news and price is so low, community dont react for it ?
weedsmoke420

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 17, 2014, 06:47:37 PM

Some of that stuff with blockchain 2.0 sounds like snake oil, so for the time being let's stick to making the anonymity work....

The development of Blockchain 2.0 WILL more than likely be accomplished by the XC team.

The amount of skill and effort required to produce something of that magnitude is only achievable with a team as solid as XC.

I've seen OTHER devs for OTHER coins, they usually outsource ALL of their work, because they aren't able to do it themselves; but how can you outsource cutting edge technology and coding?

I am extremely confident that the decentralized mesh network that blockchain 2.0 brings, will revolutionize the entire world as we know it.

Imagine being able to instantly create a decentralized drop box with a line of code

ex. --open contract
--4GB data storage
--close contract

And voila you now have a 4 GB folder that anyone who you give the public key to can instantly access from anywhere in the world. No third party regulation involved whatsoever. 100% anonymous.

It's incredible really; the world went through hell with the NSA scandal, and the public responds with something as breath taking as this. An entirely decentralized blockchain that you can instantly create any type of application on and share.

You could make advertising agencies, law services, back ups for records, anything you can imagine. XC is the only currency that can be used on this revolutionary network, so with such an incredible demand, you can see where its going to go.

THAT is why I am here day in and out trying to convince people to hop aboard, this is the opportunity of a lifetime. I'm currently up 18x on my investment on XC, gains like those are extraordinary, but that's what this coin is all about.

XC is the future of the digital age, and were all a part of it. Cheers.

Listen to flume and xxyyxx4agUdtime
battbot

Activity: 616

View Profile
June 17, 2014, 06:53:21 PM

This is fucking huge!!

Basically this feature creates a new set of keys[one-time use] for the receiver --- which the sender users for this specific transaction, all handled by the client's themselves

Does any other coin currently have P2P anonymity?
mr_random
Legendary

View Profile
June 17, 2014, 06:54:24 PM

This is fucking huge!!

Another win coming for the XC privacy platform  Cool

Keep up the good work
weedsmoke420

View Profile
June 17, 2014, 07:16:17 PM

How is crypt worth more than XC? They have double the total supply and ONLY a white paper... Lol?

Also the user will have an option of which solution they want to use - they can go direct P2P or route through the mixer.  

You know you're the man right?

ATCsecure ladies and gentlemen, the messiah of the decentralized digital age.

donnyd413

Activity: 39

View Profile
June 17, 2014, 07:27:01 PM

NICE! good luck in DC!
leigh2k14
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 17, 2014, 07:28:39 PM

Also the user will have an option of which solution they want to use - they can go direct P2P or route through the mixer.  

You know you're the man right?

ATCsecure ladies and gentlemen, the messiah of the decentralized digital age.

Fair play he's always delivered and then some (he got a Stephen Hawking level IQ), i'm actually proud to own XC, it's going to be huge, litecoin money!!!!

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄          ▄▄▄                   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄                 ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄      ▄▄▄
████████████▄       ███                ▄███████████▄            ▄██████████      ███     ███▀
███     ▀▀███▌      ███               ████▀     ▀████         ▄███▀▀     ▀▀      ███    ███▀
███       ███▌      ███              ███▀         ▀███       ▄███                ███   ███
███     ▄███▀       ███             ▐██▌           ▐██▌     ▐███                 ███  ███
██████████▀         ███             ▐██▌           ▐██▌     ▐██▌                 ███ ███
███▀▀▀▀▀████▄       ███             ▐██▌           ▐██▌     ▐██▌                 ███  ███     ███           ███
███      ▀███▌      ███             ▐██▌           ▐██▌     ▐███                 ███   ███     ███         ███
███       ███▌      ███              ███▄         ▄███        ███                ███    ███     ███       ███
███     ▄▄███▌      ███               ████▄     ▄████         ▀███▄▄     ▄▄      ███     ███▄    ███▄   ▄███
████████████▀       ███████████        ▀███████████▀            ▀██████████      ███      ███▄    ███▄ ▄███
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀          ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀           ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀                  ▀▀▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀       ▀▀▀     ███▄███
                                                                                                    ▀███▀
                                                                                                     ▀█▀

Token Sale Starts on [ 12 October ]
[ PRESALE IS OPEN ] ●●●

donnyd413

Activity: 39

View Profile
June 17, 2014, 07:37:29 PM
Last edit: June 17, 2014, 07:51:09 PM by donnyd413

if a coin other than XC could do this, they would be making "sneak peek" announcements, tweets and press releases about it!
I really hope the PR people get some of this good news out there, SOON!
weedsmoke420

View Profile
June 17, 2014, 07:41:40 PM

if a coin other than XC could do this, they would be making "sneak peek" announcmnets, tweets and press releases about it!

Yep, that's how you know XC is the ONLY one.

The fact that this is custom coded, yet STILL has not one, but TWO of the most, hands down, innovative and anonymous transaction sending methods, is mind blowing.

SpringfieldM1A

Activity: 966
Merit: 550

View Profile
June 17, 2014, 07:43:27 PM

This is fucking huge!!

I feel blessed that I was here from the beginning, I never sold a single coin. Even throughout the whole FUD ordeal I held because I believe know XC is the future. Here is to you dev:

policymaker

Activity: 210

Crypto Currency Supporter

View Profile
June 17, 2014, 07:51:42 PM

Keep it down people.

You know how hard it is for a newbie like me to trade value altcoins and buy me more XC?

I love the whales/parties keeping the price down, I srsly do. Im buying 50 XC at a time and im not even top100 list :/ Im so unhappy.

XCurrency Price Speculation Topic
Coin Control Basic guide                                                                XChat address/private/instant/absolute: XSKu1fpwvRcAekfK91qVHi51Tgz4ckoA91
XChat public key: zcfx74j4fFK9hW7rQniTvLyDyXd9SyRCrncP9vdukbVT
weedsmoke420

View Profile
June 17, 2014, 07:53:33 PM

Keep it down people.

You know how hard it is for a newbie like me to trade value altcoins and buy me more XC?

I love the whales/parties keeping the price down, I srsly do. Im buying 50 XC at a time and im not even top100 list :/ Im so unhappy.

Keep pushing, just get as many increments of 550 as you can and keep nodes up 24/7, that'll help your standing quite considerably.

These prices are sub dollar, we'll easily see upwards of 20$ a piece within a few months time.

battbot

Activity: 616

View Profile
June 17, 2014, 07:54:40 PM

Keep it down people.

Keep pushing, just get as many increments of 550 as you can and keep nodes up 24/7, that'll help your standing quite considerably.

These prices are sub dollar, we'll easily see upwards of 20$ a piece within a few months time.

Who's pushing the price down?  I see 190 btc in buy depth on mintpal.  
Pages: « 1 ... 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 413 414 415 416 417 418 419 420 421 422 423 424 [425] 426 427 428 429 430 431 432 433 434 435 436 437 438 439 440 441 442 443 444 445 446 447 448 449 450 451 452 453 454 455 456 457 458 459 460 461 462 463 464 465 466 467 468 469 470 471 472 473 474 475 ... 1628 »
  Print  

Jump to: