Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 03:47:30 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 617 618 619 620 621 622 623 624 625 626 627 628 629 630 631 632 633 634 635 636 637 638 639 640 641 642 643 644 645 646 647 648 649 650 651 652 653 654 655 656 657 658 659 660 661 662 663 664 665 666 [667] 668 669 670 671 672 673 674 675 676 677 678 679 680 681 682 683 684 685 686 687 688 689 690 691 692 693 694 695 696 697 698 699 700 701 702 703 704 705 706 707 708 709 710 711 712 713 714 715 716 717 ... 1628 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [XC][XCurrency] Decentralised Trustless Privacy Platform / Encrypted XChat / Pos  (Read 1483639 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
bearjewpacabra

Activity: 47
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 08, 2014, 04:44:54 AM

Once market realizes that REV2 is the FIRST fully 100% decentralized trustless mixer... and that REV2 puts XC ahead of ALL other anon solutions... game over.

I agree. On another note, would have been much more elegant to meet the deadline.

It's still 7/7 in some parts of the world. Wink

Not EST. The deadline was 7/7 EST. If this wasn't going to be met, simply reschedule. It's alright to reschedule. Not meeting the deadline makes the dev team, which is a fantastic team, look very unprofessional. It is what it is.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin software, network, and concept is called "Bitcoin" with a capitalized "B". Bitcoin currency units are called "bitcoins" with a lowercase "b" -- this is often abbreviated BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
ssmc2
Legendary

Activity: 2002
Merit: 1040

View Profile
July 08, 2014, 04:45:10 AM

You know what? Keep selling guys. I'm moving some BTC over right now and want more of these ridiculously cheap coins.
adhitthana
Legendary

Activity: 1190
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 08, 2014, 04:45:43 AM

Getting ready to buy some XC back...soonish Smiley
Smiley just above 201 Smiley
benthach
Legendary

Activity: 1764

View Profile WWW
July 08, 2014, 04:46:07 AM

new XC web site look AWESOME!  i'm sure atc will let us know the reason for the delayed, if there is.

The menus on the front page need to go from left to right on the top of the site.  Not on the left hand.  Makes it hard to move around the site.  Needs to be improved.

i agree, instead of hoover over being drop down it should of go right. i think the designer can't do it or just being dumb to realize.

reddit btcwriter1 - twitter kingpininvestor
knowbrainar

Activity: 35

View Profile
July 08, 2014, 04:46:22 AM

i know im gonna get an ear full of shit from this...here goes:

To reiterate for the purpose of constructive criticism. In the future when you announce that there will be a announcement. Be 100% ready to go with it a full day before hand. Then, the date and time for the announcement, do it on time, not a minute later. That way investors won 't start selling 20% of their holdings, like we can see right now, out of disillusionment, FUD and feeling like they've been betrayed, by the
very people they need to have the most trust in.(the dev team). if your not ready one day before the event, reschedule it. People can always understand this. The end users of XC are most likely to be conservative suit and tie wearing financial professionals. In their world, if your late for or unprepared for a meeting, they can be fired for that! As the dev team, your words and actions are your bond to your investors. And yes, you should respect your investors! WE are down 100k sat.

Again, this is only meant to be constructive criticism.

+1000

It's not just about the money, its the principle.
rockstahh

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 08, 2014, 04:46:30 AM

I am sure I will get allot of shit for this, my goal is to help.

To reiterate for the purpose of constructive criticism. In the future when you announce that there will be a announcement. Be 100% ready to go with it a full day before hand. Then, on the date and time for the announcement, do it on time, not a minute later. That way investors won 't start selling 30% of their holdings, like we can see going on right now, out of disillusionment, FUD and feeling like they've been betrayed, by the
very people they need to have the most trust in.(the dev team). if your not ready one day before the event, reschedule it. People can always understand this. The end users of XC are most likely to be conservative suit and tie wearing financial professionals. In their world, if your late for or unprepared for a meeting, they can be fired for that! As the dev team, your words and actions are your bond to your investors. And yes, you should respect your investors as we respect you!

Again, this is only meant to be constructive criticism. And something to strive for. I'm sure there was allot of stuff going on behind the scenes that caused the problems.

1MKvsb5ULZrJqX9UjBpgESvfn5ftSg85qH
Bl4ckw00d

Activity: 810
Merit: 500

https://ironx.io IRONX

View Profile
July 08, 2014, 04:49:50 AM

To reiterate for the purpose of constructive criticism. In the future when you announce that there will be a announcement. Be 100% ready to go with it a full day before hand. Then, on the date and time for the announcement, do it on time, not a minute later. That way investors won 't start selling 30% of their holdings, like we can see going on right now, out of disillusionment, FUD and feeling like they've been betrayed, by the
very people they need to have the most trust in.(the dev team). if your not ready one day before the event, reschedule it. People can always understand this. The end users of XC are most likely to be conservative suit and tie wearing financial professionals. In their world, if your late for or unprepared for a meeting, they can be fired for that! As the dev team, your words and actions are your bond to your investors. And yes, you should respect your investors as we respect you!

Again, this is only meant to be constructive criticism. And something to strive for. I'm sure there was allot of stuff going on behind the scenes that caused the problems.

Yes, we get it.  You are new and have weak hands. And are trying to spread some crazy hybrid emotional FUD.

If you want to talk about your feelings, please call your mother and sort it out that way.

This shit is cryptoland nigga.  Man up or peace the fuck out

▄██    ▐███████▄▄▄       ▄▄█████▄▄      ▄██▄      ▐██▄    ▒▓▓▄      ▄▓▓▒
     ███    ▐██▌▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ████▄     ▐██▌  ▐▓▄ ▀▓▓▄  ▄▓▓▀ ▄▓▌
     ███    ▐██▌      ███   ███▌      ███▌   ██████    ▐██▌   ▀▓▓▄ ▀▓▓▓▓▀ ▄▓▓▀
     ███    ▐██▌    ▄████  ▐███▌      ▐██▌   ███ ███▄  ▐██▌     ▀▓▓▄ ▀▀ ▄▓▓▀
     ███    ▐█████████▀▀   ▐███▌      ▐██▌   ███  ▀███ ▐██▌      ▓▓▓    ▓▓▓
     ███    ▐██▌   ▀███     ███▌      ███▌   ███    ██████▌   ▄▓▓▀ ▄▓▓▓▓▄ ▓▓▓▄
     ███    ▐██▌     ███    ▀███▄▄▄▄▄████    ███     ▀████▌  ▐▓▀ ▄▓▓▀  ▀▓▓▄ ▀▓▌
     ███    ▐██▌      ███     ▀▀██████▀▀     ███       ███▌    ▄▓▓▀      ▀▓▓▄
                  ▄▄▄█████▄▄▄▄
             ▄▄█▓▓▓▓▓█▀▀▀▀█▓▓▓▓▓█▄
           ▄▓▓▓█▀▀            ▀▀█▓▓█▄
         ▓▓▓█▀                    ▀▓▓█▄
       ▄▓▓▓▀                        ▀▓▓█
      ▄▓▓█                            █▓▓
      ▓▓▓                    ▄██▄     ▐▓▓█
     ▓▓▓                   ▄█▓▓▀       ▐▓▓▌
     ▓▓▓                 ▄█▓▓▀          ▓▓▓
     ▓▓▓       ▓▓▓▄    ▓▓▓▓▀            ▓▓▓
     ▓▓▓        ▀▓▓▓▄█▓▓▓▀             ▐▓▓▌
     ▀▓▓▓         ▀█▓▓█▀               █▓▓
      ▓▓▓▄                            ▓▓▓▌
       ▓▓▓█                         ▄█▓▓▀
        ▀▓▓█▄                     ▄▓▓▓█▀
          ▀▓▓▓█▄               ▄▄█▓▓█▀
            ▀▀█▓▓▓█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▓▓▓█▀
                ▀▀██▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███▀▀
leigh2k14
Legendary

Activity: 1288

View Profile
July 08, 2014, 04:50:46 AM

I agree, it's now Tuesday morning, a lot of people have dumped due to the late release.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄          ▄▄▄                   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄                 ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄      ▄▄▄
████████████▄       ███                ▄███████████▄            ▄██████████      ███     ███▀
███     ▀▀███▌      ███               ████▀     ▀████         ▄███▀▀     ▀▀      ███    ███▀
███       ███▌      ███              ███▀         ▀███       ▄███                ███   ███
███     ▄███▀       ███             ▐██▌           ▐██▌     ▐███                 ███  ███
██████████▀         ███             ▐██▌           ▐██▌     ▐██▌                 ███ ███
███▀▀▀▀▀████▄       ███             ▐██▌           ▐██▌     ▐██▌                 ███  ███     ███           ███
███      ▀███▌      ███             ▐██▌           ▐██▌     ▐███                 ███   ███     ███         ███
███       ███▌      ███              ███▄         ▄███        ███                ███    ███     ███       ███
███     ▄▄███▌      ███               ████▄     ▄████         ▀███▄▄     ▄▄      ███     ███▄    ███▄   ▄███
████████████▀       ███████████        ▀███████████▀            ▀██████████      ███      ███▄    ███▄ ▄███
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀          ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀           ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀                  ▀▀▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀       ▀▀▀     ███▄███
                                                                                                    ▀███▀
                                                                                                     ▀█▀

Token Sale Starts on [ 12 October ]
[ PRESALE IS OPEN ] ●●●

cloh76

Activity: 318
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 08, 2014, 04:51:45 AM

grrr.  mintpal taking forever to confirm my BTC deposit.... Want to buy some ridiculously cheap xc right now Smiley

[ BTC Donations: 13RNJdT72WEd1FsT3CwdJ6jy9NAa7Hsb54 ]
jibble

Activity: 924

View Profile
July 08, 2014, 04:52:01 AM

very people they need to have the most trust in.(the dev team). if your not ready one day before the event, reschedule it. People can always understand this. The end users of XC are most likely to be conservative suit and tie wearing financial professionals. In their world, if your late for or unprepared for a meeting, they can be fired for that! As the dev team, your words and actions are your bond to your investors. And yes, you should respect your investors!

constructive criticism is pushing it, more like the thoughts of a self interested moron.

So your suggestion is to announce when a delay is to happen to prevent people from selling their stakes? announcing an update regarding a delay would have the exact same effect as a delay that is happening right now.

either they are late delivering : people panic, people lose their shit they sell

They announce there is going to be a delay : oh shit look exactly the same thing is happening!!?!?!?! people panic, FUD being spread , people lose their shit.

the solution you have provided hasn't solved jack shit

constructive criticism? i think not
bearjewpacabra

Activity: 47

View Profile
July 08, 2014, 04:52:07 AM

Yes, we get it.  You are new and have weak hands. And are trying to spread some crazy hybrid emotional FUD.

If you want to talk about your feelings, please call your mother and sort it out that way.

This shit is cryptoland nigga.  Man up or peace the fuck out

Now you're just being ridiculous.
flashbit

Activity: 1008
Merit: 505

View Profile
July 08, 2014, 04:52:28 AM

I agree, it's now Tuesday morning, a lot of people have dumped due to the late release.

Not sure what everyone is on about.. buy back while it's still cheap.  unbelievable babies here.
cryptoholic11

Activity: 560

View Profile
July 08, 2014, 04:55:35 AM

did people forget about the 3 announcements coming up? Right now whales are having a feeding frenzy with you fools. This is will go back up

kewlya

Activity: 150
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 08, 2014, 04:55:45 AM

dumped my 7200 XC at 215k for 15 btc  and bought back the same amount for 14 btc at 200k. thank you for the free 1 BTC, now im gonna sell it for USD and go in a little 3 days vacation. when im back i want to see XC at 400k lol
Bitcycle

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 08, 2014, 04:56:51 AM

So your suggestion is to announce when a delay is to happen to prevent people from selling their stakes? announcing an update regarding a delay would have the exact same effect as a delay that is happening right now.

either they are late delivering : people panic, people lose their shit they sell

They announce there is going to be a delay : oh shit look exactly the same thing is happening!!?!?!?! people panic, FUD being spread , people lose their shit.

This is exactly right. The same people who have been selling would still be selling.  

LOL at the idea any of it is a result of rational thinking.  It's all emotion.
flashbit

View Profile
July 08, 2014, 04:57:32 AM

SO why the fuck has the head PR man gone quiet? You guys need to fullfill your roles if thats what your going to take on... you should be answering every incoming comment

Added to the ignore list.. sorry for your loss
jly77

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 08, 2014, 04:58:11 AM

Price falls because many people sell on fact. But the trend is still UPUPUP, so keep patient if you are a long term investor.
rockstahh

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 08, 2014, 04:58:20 AM

very people they need to have the most trust in.(the dev team). if your not ready one day before the event, reschedule it. People can always understand this. The end users of XC are most likely to be conservative suit and tie wearing financial professionals. In their world, if your late for or unprepared for a meeting, they can be fired for that! As the dev team, your words and actions are your bond to your investors. And yes, you should respect your investors!

constructive criticism is pushing it, more like the thoughts of a self interested moron.

the solution you have provided hasn't solved jack shit

constructive criticism? i think not

Bingo! your right, I am self interested, very, I got allot of money in XC. I want to see XC takeoff! So I wrote down some suggestions, no BFD. and i did it without having to insult someone!

1MKvsb5ULZrJqX9UjBpgESvfn5ftSg85qH
flashbit

View Profile
July 08, 2014, 04:58:58 AM

dumped my 7200 XC at 215k for 15 btc  and bought back the same amount for 14 btc at 200k. thank you for the free 1 BTC, now im gonna sell it for USD and go in a little 3 days vacation. when im back i want to see XC at 400k lol

Great job buddy..
battbot

Activity: 616

View Profile
July 08, 2014, 04:59:08 AM

SO why the fuck has the head PR man gone quiet? You guys need to fullfill your roles if thats what your going to take on... you should be answering every incoming comment

Because its 6AM for synechist, the head PR man -- yes, he has stayed up all night without sleep, addressing questions and FUD.  My guess is, he either went to sleep now, or he is working on finishing touches for some write-up to go along with REV2.

Do you feel like a dick now?  You should.
Pages: « 1 ... 617 618 619 620 621 622 623 624 625 626 627 628 629 630 631 632 633 634 635 636 637 638 639 640 641 642 643 644 645 646 647 648 649 650 651 652 653 654 655 656 657 658 659 660 661 662 663 664 665 666 [667] 668 669 670 671 672 673 674 675 676 677 678 679 680 681 682 683 684 685 686 687 688 689 690 691 692 693 694 695 696 697 698 699 700 701 702 703 704 705 706 707 708 709 710 711 712 713 714 715 716 717 ... 1628 »
  Print  

Jump to: