Bitcoin Forum
April 23, 2024, 10:36:40 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 693 694 695 696 697 698 699 700 701 702 703 704 705 706 707 708 709 710 711 712 713 714 715 716 717 718 719 720 721 722 723 724 725 726 727 728 729 730 731 732 733 734 735 736 737 738 739 740 741 742 [743] 744 745 746 747 748 749 750 751 752 753 754 755 756 757 758 759 760 761 762 763 764 765 766 767 768 769 770 771 772 773 774 775 776 777 778 779 780 781 782 783 784 785 786 787 788 789 790 791 792 793 ... 1628 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [XC][XCurrency] Decentralised Trustless Privacy Platform / Encrypted XChat / Pos  (Read 1483639 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
Yygo

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 10, 2014, 08:04:19 AM

I'm looking forward to the first ALTCOIN ATM in the world --- Duo Coin ATM : XC & BTC
Maybe people could buy some BTC in the ATM then exchange to XC in the ATM as well or directly buy XC. Then, they could use anon trans to send coins to the receiver.
They don't even need to download a wallet in their devices.

The One Wallet is even better than that. You can load FIAT and BTC and XC and exchange between them. You can cash out at a participating merchant. You can top up using Visacard. Amazing advance.  Smiley

I missed the announcment on the OneWallet. Will it be part of Rev3 release or is it a totally different project? Is there a link?

And the RoadMap link in the OP is showing error. And why isnt the link to the website in the OP, or am I not seeing it?

It was contained within the team updates, I think we could do with an amalgamated update with all of the news being put together concisely to be honest as there was so much in the way of new material...

Also could be worth doing another PR release on this if we have funds and also one for REV 2.... Need to build on the positive momentum now.

@ Artoodeetoo and cryptoholic. Check my post, tried to collect some info https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=630547.msg7763825#msg7763825

We definately need new PR release soon.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Even in the event that an attacker gains more than 50% of the network's computational power, only transactions sent by the attacker could be reversed or double-spent. The network would not be destroyed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
SushiChef

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 10, 2014, 08:25:04 AM

Sorry for my english, not my native language.

Collected some Antoun posts and added some links. This is HUGE. This is more than moon, XC is breaking grounds in so many sectors that, WOW!!
I dont worry about the price anymore, there's no need to Wink
-----------------------------------------------------------------------

Bitcointalk: ubeing

Also me and Sam own a crowdfunding platform which is Decentralized we will be accepting fund rasing Through XC asap. and we are the first to launch the first two ways bitcoin atm in europe and Uk. soon we will be launching the cashless bitcoin atm from diamond circle (http://diamondcircle.net/)
which currently we introduced to xc, and they will integrate xc if everything goes right in carding system and atms.  the one wallet card holds 9 currencies additional to cryptocurrencies like xc and bitcoin.
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=630547.msg7753002#msg7753002

Currently we are unable to integrate xc into Robocoin due to company regulations.  but who needs cash atms anymore while there are cashless atms that are faster and can deal in any currency, and visa/debit cards, additionally almost no transaction fee very very low like 0.30%  so its better to integrate Xc  into the new generation atms .
also the decentralized crowdfunding platform is online now and has 5 projects listed, 20 projects being studied to be added related to crypto technology and IT and ecogreen too.
XC will be acceptable to fund those projects, and buy real shares from companies we are affiliated with and many features we are working on will come later regarding advertising space and network for xc community.
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=630547.msg7753093#msg7753093

Regarding the time frame in integrating XC into crowdfunding its just a matter of weeks until we settle the negotiations and the deal up. so when we have the green light it will take us ten minutes for that.  
but for the ATM it needs lots more than that because there are some paperworks and negotiations are still going with the manufacturer which is very positive and until also his product will be released and get it working in the coming 2 or 30 days, so i give it like a 90% chance that this will happen before the end of this year best wishes for that.
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=630547.msg7753212#msg7753212

To be correct and clear on how this works, the ONEWALLET card that can hold up to 9 currencies other than XC and Bitcoin  will be the one to transfer to/from the currencies so you can cash it out at any cashpoint merchant,  or just exchange between currencies in your account that is connected to the onewallet card, but regarding visa/debit/credit you will be able to use that with the atm to buy and sell bitcoins.
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=630547.msg7753316#msg7753316

Yes the atms will transfer xc and bitcoins exclusively, the one wallet card will be provided from the atm or any merchant
that is affiliated with diamond circle the manufacturer.
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=630547.msg7753438#msg7753438

http://diamondcircle.net/

here please find the details about onewallet and the atms etc..

http://swiftbitz.com/docs/OneWalletMerchantOpportunities.pdf

Greet post Yygo..
cryptoholic11

Activity: 560
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 10, 2014, 08:29:00 AM

Yea thanks for that post Yygo

cryptico

Activity: 700

View Profile
July 10, 2014, 08:37:12 AM

i feel very dangerous now in alt coin world.

how on earth ppl fall for such stupid scam trap like aurora/urine coins.

from the picture, ppl can tell these guys are scammers.

i have been there before, ppl only love cash. these ppl are like Nigerian widow scams.

Hey Cyber I see you in the URO Thread screaming that URO is a scam coin. at present time we do not know that and we do not have definitive proof so please refrain to do that as you are doing the same that the Dark trolls were doing in our thread at the beginning and I do not want the XC community to be associated with attacking other coins. If it is a scom it will fail no need to scream Scam in other Thread coins like a child.

By the Way I do not Hold any URO I wanted to buy one Bitcoin worth at 0.001 and wait for the pump to re-invest in XC but I did not ...I should listen to my guts more...

.WildBeastBlock.       █
 ▄     █▄    ▄
 █     ██     █
 █      █▀   ███
 █▄▄   ▄█    ███
███   ▀██▄   ▀█
 █▀     █▀   ██
 █    ▄███   ██▀
 ██  ▀▀██   ▄▄█
 ██▄    ██▄  ██▄
 ▄█    ▄██    █
▀██     █    ███
 ██    ▄██   ▀██
 ██▀    ██▀   █
  █     █▀    █
  █     █     █
  ▀     █     ▀
       █
 ▄     █▄    ▄
 █     ██     █
 █      █▀   ███
 █▄▄   ▄█    ███
███   ▀██▄   ▀█
 █▀     █▀   ██
 █    ▄███   ██▀
 ██  ▀▀██   ▄▄█
 ██▄    ██▄  ██▄
 ▄█    ▄██    █
▀██     █    ███
 ██    ▄██   ▀██
 ██▀    ██▀   █
  █     █▀    █
  █     █     █
  ▀     █     ▀
  with New Wallet & Smart Message Insertion
  with Smart Doc Insertion
  Free WBB Chat App | Fully Secure and Private
cyberhacker
Legendary

Activity: 1330
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 10, 2014, 08:47:35 AM

i have been there before, ppl only love cash. these ppl are like Nigerian widow scams.

Hey Cyber I see you in the URO Thread screaming that URO is a scam coin. at present time we do not know that and we do not have definitive proof so please refrain to do that as you are doing the same that the Dark trolls were doing in our thread at the beginning and I do not want the XC community to be associated with attacking other coins. If it is a scom it will fail no need to scream Scam in other Thread coins like a child.

By the Way I do not Hold any URO I wanted to buy one Bitcoin worth at 0.001 and wait for the pump to re-invest in XC but I did not ...I should listen to my guts more...

COMPARED to pure scam URO, DRK is top notch coin.

only matters now is which coin is delivering or not. i can't tell right now.

after experiencing so many stupid scams. i really respect DRK  from my heart.

if i did troll, i wanna apologize.

but to those Nigerian/Indian/Pak style PURE scams, i just wanna say go to hell.

all my comments has nothing to do with XC!

and i have my own right to call those scams scams. because i am only a investor in different coins.

do not attach me to XC DRK VRC or any other coins.

if you follow me you will find out i am earliest adopter of VRC, and hold almost 400k VRC once.

and even rox, orange, xfc(pure scam)

so based on what you can tag me as a only-XC worship guy?

cryptico

View Profile
July 10, 2014, 08:52:16 AM

I know what you mean and I may Agree with you. All I am sayng is that you are an XC community member posting here regularly and we have just received complains from Cloak member yesterday from someone that was posting in this thread going in other threads to put down the other coin.

Again I might agree with you but in this way you are damaging XC community Image that remains to stay on top of all those Scam Battles So please refrain for the moment to do so.

.WildBeastBlock.       █
 ▄     █▄    ▄
 █     ██     █
 █      █▀   ███
 █▄▄   ▄█    ███
███   ▀██▄   ▀█
 █▀     █▀   ██
 █    ▄███   ██▀
 ██  ▀▀██   ▄▄█
 ██▄    ██▄  ██▄
 ▄█    ▄██    █
▀██     █    ███
 ██    ▄██   ▀██
 ██▀    ██▀   █
  █     █▀    █
  █     █     █
  ▀     █     ▀
       █
 ▄     █▄    ▄
 █     ██     █
 █      █▀   ███
 █▄▄   ▄█    ███
███   ▀██▄   ▀█
 █▀     █▀   ██
 █    ▄███   ██▀
 ██  ▀▀██   ▄▄█
 ██▄    ██▄  ██▄
 ▄█    ▄██    █
▀██     █    ███
 ██    ▄██   ▀██
 ██▀    ██▀   █
  █     █▀    █
  █     █     █
  ▀     █     ▀
  with Smart Doc Insertion
studio1one

Activity: 1218

BintexFutures

View Profile
July 10, 2014, 08:56:32 AM

altcoins are dead? blackcoin, darkcoin, vericion and XC have very low volumes now and it's hard to make any extra BTC like it's used to be. others pump and dump nonsense coins like supercoin and cryptcoin are dead other than clockcoin

All btc is flowing into uro right now. Everything else pretty much is down
yes, all of 600 BTCs. sometime i have question of human intelligent every time i see these nonsense crap coins pop-up and then disappeared. hey what am i to judge  Grin

I guess you are only looking at 1 exchange. Over 2000 BTC went into URO in the last 24 hours. Sense of it or not, it is the highest volume coin at the moment.

BINTEX

Powered by,
cyberhacker
Legendary

View Profile
July 10, 2014, 08:57:12 AM

I know what you mean and I may Agree with you. All I am sayng is that you are an XC community member posting here regularly and we have just received complains from Cloak member yesterday from someone that was posting in this thread going in other threads to put down the other coin.

Again I might agree with you but in this way you are damaging XC community Image that remains to stay on top of all those Scam Battles So please refrain for the moment to do so.

+1.

forget it.

right now the only safe place is here.

i lost almost 30 btc in different scams. mining and trading.

let it go. sometimes i just can't help to warn other newbies.

cyberhacker
Legendary

View Profile
July 10, 2014, 08:58:33 AM

LET'S STOP TALKING ABOUT OTHER COINS.

AND I DO  APOLOGIZE TO OTHER COIN INVESTORS.

TAKE YOUR/MINE OWN RISKS

Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin
leigh2k14
Legendary

Activity: 1288

View Profile
July 10, 2014, 09:03:13 AM

So when is REV2 going to be released? it was supposed to be out on the 7th, it's the 10th today.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄          ▄▄▄                   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄                 ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄      ▄▄▄
████████████▄       ███                ▄███████████▄            ▄██████████      ███     ███▀
███     ▀▀███▌      ███               ████▀     ▀████         ▄███▀▀     ▀▀      ███    ███▀
███       ███▌      ███              ███▀         ▀███       ▄███                ███   ███
███     ▄███▀       ███             ▐██▌           ▐██▌     ▐███                 ███  ███
██████████▀         ███             ▐██▌           ▐██▌     ▐██▌                 ███ ███
███▀▀▀▀▀████▄       ███             ▐██▌           ▐██▌     ▐██▌                 ███  ███     ███           ███
███      ▀███▌      ███             ▐██▌           ▐██▌     ▐███                 ███   ███     ███         ███
███       ███▌      ███              ███▄         ▄███        ███                ███    ███     ███       ███
███     ▄▄███▌      ███               ████▄     ▄████         ▀███▄▄     ▄▄      ███     ███▄    ███▄   ▄███
████████████▀       ███████████        ▀███████████▀            ▀██████████      ███      ███▄    ███▄ ▄███
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀          ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀           ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀                  ▀▀▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀       ▀▀▀     ███▄███
                                                                                                    ▀███▀
                                                                                                     ▀█▀

Token Sale Starts on [ 12 October ]
[ PRESALE IS OPEN ] ●●●

YoyodyneSystems
Legendary

Activity: 1386
Merit: 1023

View Profile
July 10, 2014, 09:03:20 AM

XC will possibly reach a 100 million dollar market cap by the year's end.

Venture capital funding will start flowing into Alt coins and right now XC is one of
only a few that will be on the receiving end.
cryptico

View Profile
July 10, 2014, 09:06:24 AM

+1.

forget it.

right now the only safe place is here.

i lost almost 30 btc in different scams. mining and trading.

let it go. sometimes i just can't help to warn other newbies.

I lost as well in the past making Newbie Mistakes on alts UTC was my one I did not sell at 0.001 and watched it tank to 0.00003. Anyway Now I recognize that the ALts 99.9 are pump and Dumps and I want to take advantage of that to buy back in XC when there will be another Occasion.

At the Momnet you are right XC is the Only real Other Crypto apart from BTC. I did not put any research on VRC and NXT though so they might be Legit as well XC is totally on another League Techwise.

.WildBeastBlock.       █
 ▄     █▄    ▄
 █     ██     █
 █      █▀   ███
 █▄▄   ▄█    ███
███   ▀██▄   ▀█
 █▀     █▀   ██
 █    ▄███   ██▀
 ██  ▀▀██   ▄▄█
 ██▄    ██▄  ██▄
 ▄█    ▄██    █
▀██     █    ███
 ██    ▄██   ▀██
 ██▀    ██▀   █
  █     █▀    █
  █     █     █
  ▀     █     ▀
       █
 ▄     █▄    ▄
 █     ██     █
 █      █▀   ███
 █▄▄   ▄█    ███
███   ▀██▄   ▀█
 █▀     █▀   ██
 █    ▄███   ██▀
 ██  ▀▀██   ▄▄█
 ██▄    ██▄  ██▄
 ▄█    ▄██    █
▀██     █    ███
 ██    ▄██   ▀██
 ██▀    ██▀   █
  █     █▀    █
  █     █     █
  ▀     █     ▀
  with Smart Doc Insertion
benthach
Legendary

Activity: 1764

View Profile WWW
July 10, 2014, 09:11:15 AM

altcoins are dead? blackcoin, darkcoin, vericion and XC have very low volumes now and it's hard to make any extra BTC like it's used to be. others pump and dump nonsense coins like supercoin and cryptcoin are dead other than clockcoin

All btc is flowing into uro right now. Everything else pretty much is down
yes, all of 600 BTCs. sometime i have question of human intelligent every time i see these nonsense crap coins pop-up and then disappeared. hey what am i to judge  Grin

I guess you are only looking at 1 exchange. Over 2000 BTC went into URO in the last 24 hours. Sense of it or not, it is the highest volume coin at the moment.

bittrex was around 600btc when i saw and now is around 800 which is $ 495,396 at http://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/volume/24-hour/#uro
plus mintpal 350btc so around 1200 btc max. nothing near 2000. i usually don't want to waste and talk much about crap coin so this is my last post about this nonsense.

reddit btcwriter1 - twitter kingpininvestor
SushiChef

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 10, 2014, 09:14:47 AM

Well I always like to talk about other coins. Keep each other informed and make sure everyone does the best trades to buy back XCurrency with they're profits.

I don't like it to derail our thread and have newcomers read these kind of messages. We want to keep the thread clean and that is why we have a dedicated forum; www.xctalk.com (look for "trading" "other")

It would be great if the discussion concerning other coins and they're price fluctuations moves over there Cheesy

(if you registered and can not login, wait for TEKA to come online. He will add you to the members. There is a very aggressive spam/troll filter)
Artoodeetoo

Activity: 518

View Profile
July 10, 2014, 09:32:25 AM

Well on the subject of XC.. I think we are seeing a gradual recovery to 200k.. Where we will now base in the 200k - 220k range pre rev 2....

On the subjesct of rev 2.. I know I keep asking and don't want to sound like a broken record, but are we getting some sort of breakdown and what to expect and when, im not after war and peace just a high level plan...

DASH #DashDC #DashIntoDigitalCash
cryptico

View Profile
July 10, 2014, 09:34:55 AM

Well on the subject of XC.. I think we are seeing a gradual recovery to 200k.. Where we will now base in the 200k - 220k range pre rev 2....

On the subjesct of rev 2.. I know I keep asking and don't want to sound like a broken record, but are we getting some sort of breakdown and what to expect and when, im not after war and peace just a high level plan...

Yes I agree Dan Should Update us on the REV 2 situation and what we have to Expect

.WildBeastBlock.       █
 ▄     █▄    ▄
 █     ██     █
 █      █▀   ███
 █▄▄   ▄█    ███
███   ▀██▄   ▀█
 █▀     █▀   ██
 █    ▄███   ██▀
 ██  ▀▀██   ▄▄█
 ██▄    ██▄  ██▄
 ▄█    ▄██    █
▀██     █    ███
 ██    ▄██   ▀██
 ██▀    ██▀   █
  █     █▀    █
  █     █     █
  ▀     █     ▀
       █
 ▄     █▄    ▄
 █     ██     █
 █      █▀   ███
 █▄▄   ▄█    ███
███   ▀██▄   ▀█
 █▀     █▀   ██
 █    ▄███   ██▀
 ██  ▀▀██   ▄▄█
 ██▄    ██▄  ██▄
 ▄█    ▄██    █
▀██     █    ███
 ██    ▄██   ▀██
 ██▀    ██▀   █
  █     █▀    █
  █     █     █
  ▀     █     ▀
  with Smart Doc Insertion
florida.haunted

Activity: 241
Merit: 125

View Profile
July 10, 2014, 09:41:02 AM

So when is REV2 going to be released? it was supposed to be out on the 7th, it's the 10th today.

I look at

http://www.xc-official.com/xc-downloads/

is that rar archive to be downloaded for Windows version,

http://xc-official.com/downloads/XCv0.9.1.50x11-coin-1.0.rar

to be actually Rev. 2 that we can test on the main net or no?

P.S. Also I can not download Linux binaries, having Linux @home. Sad
Limpuls

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 10, 2014, 09:41:05 AM

Well I always like to talk about other coins. Keep each other informed and make sure everyone does the best trades to buy back XCurrency with they're profits.

I don't like it to derail our thread and have newcomers read these kind of messages. We want to keep the thread clean and that is why we have a dedicated forum; www.xctalk.com (look for "trading" "other")

It would be great if the discussion concerning other coins and they're price fluctuations moves over there Cheesy

(if you registered and can not login, wait for TEKA to come online. He will add you to the members. There is a very aggressive spam/troll filter)
Just have registered and saying "Sorry, you don't have permission for that!". So I need to wait while TEKA will confirm me?
leigh2k14
Legendary

View Profile
July 10, 2014, 09:42:46 AM

Yes I agree Dan Should Update us on the REV 2 situation and what we have to Expect

Agreed, we don't want people to loose faith and cash out.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄          ▄▄▄                   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄                 ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄      ▄▄▄
████████████▄       ███                ▄███████████▄            ▄██████████      ███     ███▀
███     ▀▀███▌      ███               ████▀     ▀████         ▄███▀▀     ▀▀      ███    ███▀
███       ███▌      ███              ███▀         ▀███       ▄███                ███   ███
███     ▄███▀       ███             ▐██▌           ▐██▌     ▐███                 ███  ███
██████████▀         ███             ▐██▌           ▐██▌     ▐██▌                 ███ ███
███▀▀▀▀▀████▄       ███             ▐██▌           ▐██▌     ▐██▌                 ███  ███     ███           ███
███      ▀███▌      ███             ▐██▌           ▐██▌     ▐███                 ███   ███     ███         ███
███       ███▌      ███              ███▄         ▄███        ███                ███    ███     ███       ███
███     ▄▄███▌      ███               ████▄     ▄████         ▀███▄▄     ▄▄      ███     ███▄    ███▄   ▄███
████████████▀       ███████████        ▀███████████▀            ▀██████████      ███      ███▄    ███▄ ▄███
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀          ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀           ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀                  ▀▀▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀       ▀▀▀     ███▄███
                                                                                                    ▀███▀
                                                                                                     ▀█▀

[ PRESALE IS OPEN ] ●●●

leigh2k14
Legendary

View Profile
July 10, 2014, 09:44:15 AM

I look at

http://www.xc-official.com/xc-downloads/

is that rar archive to be downloaded for Windows version,

http://xc-official.com/downloads/XCv0.9.1.50x11-coin-1.0.rar

to be actually Rev. 2 that we can test on the main net or no?

P.S. Also I can not download Linux binaries, having Linux @home. Sad

We need it to work on main net for it to be REV2.

No linux binaries yet.

▀███▀
                                                                                                     ▀█▀

[ PRESALE IS OPEN ] ●●●

Pages: « 1 ... 693 694 695 696 697 698 699 700 701 702 703 704 705 706 707 708 709 710 711 712 713 714 715 716 717 718 719 720 721 722 723 724 725 726 727 728 729 730 731 732 733 734 735 736 737 738 739 740 741 742 [743] 744 745 746 747 748 749 750 751 752 753 754 755 756 757 758 759 760 761 762 763 764 765 766 767 768 769 770 771 772 773 774 775 776 777 778 779 780 781 782 783 784 785 786 787 788 789 790 791 792 793 ... 1628 »
  Print  

Jump to: